kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 19 November 2012

Unfaithful chapter 2

Previously on : Unfaithful
He walks toward her…she walks back, all shocked…No! She's dreaming! She's just dreaming! She has to wake up!...she can't stop crying, now! to think about the strange man standing in front of her…
She was about to fall but the wall supports her…he came closer to her…:
-see Khushi! I have Goosebumps all over my body! See!...and those tears…it killing me inside, khushi…we can only see the sincerity of a poor wife! (he beats the wall near her head with all his power)  An innocent wife that her man betraying her…yes! So tragic!...I want to cry!  
He picks her chin, aggressively, with his bleeding hand now (because by hitting the wall, he hurts his hand) and making her meets his eyes:
-  When you will stop your disgusting game, Khushi!????...I pity you! Really!…you're talking about Armaan???!…why you think I'm keeping you with me till now?...it's just and only because of him!
****
Chapter 2
Khushi, aggressively; pulled his hand away from her chin…
-What?...what are you saying?
-you know what I'm saying!
-it's me who pity you Arnav Singh Raizada! How can I be that much blind to not see your real face!
-my real face? (Arnav gives a fake smile)…Khushi, I want to laugh! When will you stop?
-when you will stop you? You slept with her? In our bed Arnav? Why? ...why can't you do your dirty stuff away of our house?...
Arnav lost his mind…he want to do something to hurt her the way she hurts him and the way she's hurting him now…and she will hurt him…because he will never forgive her…he will never forget…what he saw with his own eyes…
He holds her arms more tightly…more tightly that she screams…
-our house? …is that representing anything to you? Did you mind even a little of our house when you…
Khushi was fighting to let off her arms but she stops to look up to him:
-when I what…when I what… Arnav?
-…Arnaf?!
Arnav let off the arms of Khushi , immediately….hearing the innocent voice of his son…immediately Khushi wipes her cheeks…both of them turn their head at the door…where Armaan was standing there...his trousers was wet…he knows, now how to go to the toilet by himself but assisting at this scene or maybe even hearing their voices…he gets scared…he did it on him...he was not crying but troubled…this is the first time, he saw that his father was screaming at his mother…or her mother was crying like that…Khushi runs to him…
-baby! it's nothing!...nothing!...it's fine!...fine!
Khushi holds him in her arms…hugs him tightly…
-Kusi…let's go to my home!
-yes! Baby!...yes…let me just change for you!
Khushi takes Armaan to change his trousers… when she feels his little arm wiping her cheek…
-it's nothing, nothing chote! (khushi smiles difficulty)
-Kusi? Arnaf is the monster…and you the princess?
-no!...no!...it can't be! Baby! no! dad is the king and you're the prince!
-no…kusi! Arnaf was the king but now, he's the monster!
-no! not at all!
Khushi takes him on her lap:
-Armaan! Baby! you Know…sometimes…we can be angry! We can scream a little…but, it doesn't mean that dad is a monster…
-Arnaf is angry?
-a little!
-so, why you're crying?
-I'm not crying… my eyes hurt me!
-Kusi so let's go the doctor!
-No! it's ok, now…
Khushi kisses his forehead…
-I love you baby!
-Kusi! I'm a Spiderman, not baby!...I love you!
-yes Spiderman, you don't want to kiss mama?
-yes
He kisses her cheek tightly…
***
Khushi couldn't do anything…they come back home…like nothing has happened…she can't…she really can't do anything…Armaan was her life…her baby…she can't…
Armaan wants to come back home with his parents…she can't deny, now!...Khushi can't live with Arnav, with this unfaithful anymore in the same place…that was sure, now…but…she should introduce this matter to her son…first!
She was in the room of Armaan, now…trying to make him sleep…but he keeps asking her…
-why Arnaf didn't come to tell me a story?...he's still angry?
-no! baby…it's because tonight, it's me who will tell you a beautiful story…
-you can't! Arnaf can…
-what?...me! I can!
-Kusi! Not a story about a princess…Arnaf has many about spiderman
-I have many about that too…
Khushi lays with Armaan in his bed…after the story…he slept immediately…Khushi switches off the light…and covers herself and his son with the blanket and stays with him, in his room…
She couldn't close her eyes…she couldn't even stop thinking about his words…she couldn't believe what is happening to her soft and happy life…
Yes…since three months Arnav wasn't the same…he's different…he's cold…she keeps asking him but…he keeps avoiding her…he spends his days in the office…the evenings with Armaan…most of the time…he slept in the living room, most of the time…
She missed him, during those three months…missed his love…his passion, desire but she was thinking it was due to the stress…as he is working in a big project those months…and his office needs him…she was, as well busy…with her double job: out of the house and in the house…having a child and working was difficult even with the help of her family in law and her mum…
…she still remember their first passionate night that they spend together…and tears drop from her eyes…when she remember even one of his gaze…one of his touch…past touch… she can't believe that it was something from the past and she will never have the possibility of being his, anymore…of being his wife
***
Flashback:
-you're beautiful!
-Arnav…
-I can't believe, you're mine, now…all mine…''my wife''!
Arnav taking off her bangles…he kisses her two wrists and hands…
-your hands are so cold…
He takes her hands on his…
-Arnav…I'm scared!
He looks up at her…
-of me?
-no! but…now, what we will do?
Arnav smirks:
-everything you want! (he said with his husky voice)
-Arnav? Will you make love to me?
-only if you want!
-what about you?...you want?
-mmm…what do you think?
-….
-khushi, I'm dying to touch you, to feel you, to take you right now!...I can't believe that I controlled myself till our suhaag raat…till this night…I'm such a good boy!
Khushi smiles…
-Khushi! Are you still scared?
-….yes!
-you think I will hurt you?...Khushi…you know me…we kissed each other many times…did I hurt you?
Khushi nodded negatively…
-no! but…it was just a kiss…no more!
-no more?...(Arnav smirks)…so tell what do you think I will do to you tonight?
Khushi looks at him …blushing…
-so naughty!
-naughty? Arnav…I'm 23 years old…I know what you will do…to me!
-no…you don't know! …I'm not going to do this alone…you will do this with me!
Arnav holds her chin to make her look at his eyes…
-you understand?
Khushi  blushes…
He kisses her forehead…and takes off her earrings…placing a kiss in each cheek…
-Arnav…the lehenga is so heavy that I can't breathe!
-come! (He makes her stand up) let's take this bad lehenga off!
Arnav starts taking her lehenga off…slowly…paying attention to not be aggressive or not be fast…he wants to enjoy every moment…
When she was only wearing her red underwear…she hugs him…all red of shyness…breathing heavily…
-shhh…Khushi…relax…Khushi! …I'm here!
He breaks the hug and cupped her face…he looks in the bottom of her eyes:
-I love you…you know that…
-I love you too…
He touches her face with his lips and nose…smelling her fragrance…Khushi feels his warm breath all over her face…she feels safe and gives up to his touches…he kisses her all over her face…all over her face but not her lips…he makes her wait…
-Arnavji?
-mmm?
-kiss me!
He looks up at her…
Kh:-Kiss my lips!
Arnav was waiting for that…he takes her lips in his…he separates them to introduce his tongue…he kisses her a little aggressively…he doesn't want to be aggressive but it was like that!…the desire is stronger than his wish…
Khushi holds his waist…she felt that her knees weren't able to support her anymore…and the contact of his clothes on her soft and bare skin...makes her lose her mind...Arnav feels that, he stops to carry her to the bed…he makes her lay, gently and looks at her…
He takes off his sherwani and seeing his bare torso and muscular arms…Khushi doesn't wait to touch him…her hands were so cold and when she touches him…
-baby! You still so scared? Your hands are so cold! Let me warm you!...
He holds her hands and kissed them …he lays on the bed taking her in his arms…taking his both hands in one of his hands…
Khushi was just looking at him, he was just irresistible with his messed hair, passionate and caring look…busy to warm her hands and to make her feel comfortable…
-you're so hot Arnav! (she murmured)
She looks up to him and starts kissing him…
That's it…
He was melted…the desire dominates both of them…they can't wait any more…
He wants her
She wants him
That's it…
He makes her moan his name…screaming his desire out…confessing that she wants him, the way he does…having her completely in his arms, he makes her all opened for him and only him and when he pushed himself right on her warm core…she was breathing hardly…
-Khushi…does it hurt?
-N…o…just…come…come deeper…
She holds his waist…arching her hips towards him…he pushes harder, now…satisfying her in all the ways possible…
-Khushi…oh Khushi…(he moans)
He has her…he marked her like his forever…
He belongs to her and she belongs to him…
That was their promise…their promise forever…
End of the flashback…
***
Khushi heard the sound of the door opening…she closes her eyes…pretending to sleep…she was sure it was him who came…
She feels him approching the bed…feels that he's looking at them, now…feels that he covres them well…and pauses a kiss on Armaan forehead…she knows that even with closed eyes and he went out the room, closing the door…she cries again...silently to not disturb her angel...but she's in pain...so in pain...
****
Arnav, same to her…
He feels that his heart is bleeding…
He feels that he will not be able to sleep tonight and like every night…
He just lays on the sofa in the living room…staring at the roof…
***
Flashback:
-Arnav…I'm…I'm pregnant!
She says with her beautiful and delicious smile…
-I have your baby! Right here, inside me!
She touches her belly with her hands…
-you will be a papaa…Mr. ASR!
Arnav was just staring at her…and then, he walks towards her…touching delicately her belly…and then he just hugs her tightly…
-Khushi! I'm…the happier man ever!...I'm…you…my love!...my life…you're a mother now and me…a father?...damn it! I can't believe!
He breaks the hug, cupped her face:
-you make me complete…you bring the light to my life…you…you're my dream come true…Kushi kumari Gupta singh Raizada!
He kissed her, kissed her lips and all over her face…
End of the flashback
****
It was early in the morning when Arnav left the house…
Avoiding any discussion…avoiding looking at her or hearing her voice…he should learn how to hate her…how to live without her…he's trying since three months but…
How…
How????
How??? …
Him, his life, his body, clothes, car, office, home, all his things have her memory, have her image, her smell, her trace, her...have her...even if he walks away from her...she Is...She is inside him...and all his things...all his words...all his gestures...
He can't just eliminate her of his life…even if she's the evil…he just can't…
***
Knocks on the door…
Akash enters his cabin:
-Arnav!? (with worried eyes)
-Good morning Akash!
-just tell me! How was her reaction? Did she left?
-No!...she even doesn't bother open the door!
-Arnav!
-what?
-you think that by doing that you will hurt her the way she did? You're hurting your self! She's fine with it…you can pretend sleeping with all the women of this country, she doesn't care…all what she wants is…
-Now, she's angry...she acts like I was really the evil and she's the angel...pretending loving my son, being a good mum for him…she just doesn't deserve him!
-here! She is not pretending! She's a mother!
-a mother? Let me laugh!...I was just a stupid…just a dumb…I just…I still not able to believe that! Damn it!...looking at her…the way she's talking…the way she's looking at me, yesterday…in all those years…how??? …how she can success doing this to me?...me?...ASR? how?
-brother! Please relax! Think about your son!...of course, he will not handle living without her…you should just…
-just making her life a hell…let her take care of Armaan, let her be with my son…but she has to pay the cost of all what she did!...I'm goanna do this for her!...I'm goanna let her regret all the days when she forgets who I'm!

3 comments:

  1. What has khushi done?
    can't wait for suspense to open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the!!!!!!!!! he thinks Khushi was unfaithful

    ReplyDelete