kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 25 November 2012

My Girl Chapter 4



Chapter 4: Lovely but rich...


-Stop…here is my house…
Arnav stops the bike and looks at where she was noticing to him, by her index…she comes down of the bike…Arnav did so to admire the whole place…it was a chic, quite city…and he couldn’t believe that houses like that did exist, in the world…he could have saw that in one of the TV dramas his buaji use to watch…
It was an immense mansion, isolated from all the other elegant residences…and a huge garden…where he could see all kind of roses and plants…he asked:
-you’re living here?
-yes…want you come in?
-what?...no!...it’s ok!
-why?...please come in! I want you to meet my aunty…
Khushi said all excited…but she doesn’t know why… or why she wants him to meet her family but suddenly, she feels that this man has protected her till this hour and she felt in his proximity, some warm and familiarity, something special and new… she feels that for the first time, in her life…
Arnav was surprised…so, she wants him to meet her aunty?...why?...and why she’s giving him all her trust?
Suddenly, the huge door next to the main door of the mansion is opened and a black Mercedes came out …Khushi smiles…excited…and yelled ‘’Dad’’…
Dad? What the..???...what if her dad saw her with him and misunderstands the situation, like his buaji…his daughter is out all the night…
A man…who has all the elegance and the attitude of a rich man went out of the car from behind…
-Khushi…again, dear?...what was that job which take you, from us??? And I was calling you all the night?...told when you will have to pass the night out, call me, inform me!
-sorry!
-come here!
He opens his arms…
Khushi throws herself in his arms:
-Dad! It’s not like that! …it wasn’t my job which retains me…
The man looks at Arnav…
Khushi noticed that…
-Oh dad!...this is Arnav, my new friend…and Arnav…I present to you my dear dad!
The man looks at Khushi and whispered:
-new friend?...you never told me about him?!!...Arnav?...I have never heard this name before…
-yeh, dad, will tell you the entire story later…
The man nodded and tends his hand to Arnav…who is surprised…he was excepting some huge fight…but, no…simple…she told him  she will tell him after and the father was more than satisfied…he’s ok?!!
-Ok, now my little Khushi, I’m really late…should go…Arnav…isn’t it?...Arnav…good bye…ok?...good bye…and yes…you know, Khushi…your mami will eat you up, now…she wanted to inform the police yesterday…very convinced that you’re missing…but I told her…you must be busy…you have that…fashion show…Still…she’s stubborn…
The man said that very quickly…walking to the car…saying bye bye from the car…
The dad:-should go…see you this evening sweetheart…
He winked…
Khushi winked to him too…
Arnav , finally said:
-I should go…
Khushi looks at him:
-ok…So…see you soon?
-see you soon?...no!...I mean why?
Arnav was feeling something in his heart, towards her…
But the last thing that he wishes is meeting her, again…
Now, that he knows where she’s living…
Saw her rich father…
The way they are all independent…the father and the daughter… the way how they don’t have any problem…being honest with each other…
he can see that she’s a girl who wasn’t made for him…
A whole new world….that Arnav doesn’t want to discover more…
-I know you don’t want to see me again…you rejected already the idea of being my friend… but…I want to thank you…thank you so much for everything…and see you soon…was for my car…I think you forget that you will fix it..you will do it right?
-oh…yes…for that…it’s ok…but…give me your number!
Khushi was confused, she murmured:
-my…my number?
Arnav was serious:
-yes, your number to that when your car will be fixed…I will call you!
Khushi was dispointed…she thought…he wants her number for some other reason…but that?!
-it may take a day or more to be ready…I will see and call you!
-Ok…my number…here…
Arnav admires the way she opens the zip of her purse…the way she takes a paper from her pink agenda and a cute hello kitty pencil…he was amused that she’s using such pencil and agenda… and then…the way she was writing her number…all absorbed by what she was doing…she’s beautiful…no doubt…but she was also…so lovely…the kind of persons who can melt your heart…
She tends the paper to him…smiling…
Arnav takes it, put it in his pocket, carefully and takes his place on the bike…
Khushi was observing him…
-Arnav?
He looks at her…
-bye…
She agitated her hand…smiling…
-bye…
He murmured…hesitating…
She is so nice…she is lovely…she is beautiful…
****
But she is Khushi Gupta…
Arnav can see that she’s rich…
But what he couldn’t know that she’s also…famous…
A guy like Arnav was too absorbed by his work, his little life to know about the fashion world…
About models… Khushi…is the most celebrate face in Delhi…
****
Khushi entered the mansion…
A man and a woman was already there to welcome her
-Hi madam!
-hi! Marguerite…
-Namaste Khushi ji!
-Hi HP....!
Marguerite:- your Nescafe or you want to take your shower, first?
-No one of that options…where’s mami?
A woman who was wearing a golden pink saree...putting a pink eyeshadow...a red lipstick
briefly, all kind of colors on her face...
was standing there...shocked...
-hello, hi, bye bye…I’m right here…what’s that kind of dress?
-Mami…I was looking for you, just to inform you…I’m back!
Khushi said so and climbs the stairs, running to her room…
She locked the door, behind…
Yes, she’s rude with mami and mami knows very well why…
She doesn’t want to tell her anything about her mum’s death…
Neither her father wants to talk about this matter…
Every time, Khushi wants to speak about her…
All the family starts avoiding that topic…
She doesn’t believe that suicide version anymore…
Why her mother should let her and kill herself…
She remembers her mother was happy…she can’t do that…
Till now…Khushi can remember her mother’s smile…
She enters the bathroom and changed …she keeps the bleu outfit in her closet delicately and smile…she was thinking about what happened the previous night and this morning…when she wakes up in his arms…
Suddenly she heard a knock in the door and decided to ignore it…
-Khushi?...it’s me…Lavanya…open !
Lavanya was her cousin …no! she’s like a sister…she’s her sister….her best friend…
She opens…
Lav:-morning!
Kh:-Good morning but it’s already evening…
Lavanya lays in Khushi’s bed….Khushi sits beside her….
Lav:-Can you tell me where you were last night?
Kh:-I met him!
Lavanya  opens her eyes surprised…she gets up and arched her eyebrow…
-what???????
Kh:-I met the one!
-oh!
-he’s smart, hard working, soft, harsh and handsome…
-smart!...I understand…hard working and handsome…I can also understand…but…soft and harsh…that?...it’s complicated!...did you…? With him…?...are you trying to tell me…that…you…?...
Khushi smiles:
-are you crazy?...no…no dirty mind!
-I’m sure yes…(Lavanya looks at her smartly) ! you! …I smell something fishy under that stupid smile…tell me…last night you was all the night with that harsh soft man?
-y…yes!
-where? In his home? alone? (Lavanya was shocked that she missed all this and now she needs details)
-yes…so?
-So?....so?...you’re asking?...are you trying to tell me that you spend the night with a man that you just meet?
-yep!
- And how did you spend the night together alone?...playing hide and sick?
Khushi gives her an innocent smile:
-People don’t think like you, Lavanya…people can have a sane relationship with each other…
-Oh! please Miss. Untouchable-Holy!...come on! Don’t try to convince me that nothing happened…I want the story from the start…
Khushi starts telling her all the story from Shyam who tried to force her to come with him to Arnav dropping her home…she tells about the kisses  too ( but she told her that she kissed him only once) because Lavanya wanted to know all…and Khushi wasn’t able to escape from her questions…
-so…Miss Khushi Gupta kissed a man that she just met because she thinks he’s hot…
-I kissed him because he’s adorable…
-but he’s a mechanic, dear and describing where he’s living…I don’t think…he’s made for you…
-Oh…shut up!...you know that comparing him with that Rohan or that Raj or…iggggg…that Neal…
-Khushi…you’re talking about some billionaire men here, baby…one of them could drown you in his gifts, diamond, gold…everything you want….
-Oh yes and then betrayed you and just leave you like you was nothing…
-Khushi! You know…all the men aren’t Aman, ok?...not because your engagement is broken…a stupid dumb man do whatever he does that you will judge every one like that!
-I’m not broken or sad Lav….Not at all…here I’m talking about another kind of men…totally…different…unique…you don’t have any idea about how he eats…the way he eats…it’s just…powerful…the way he’s walking, sleeping, looking…you know…like a Man…a real one…you know…Lav…just his name…ARNAV can help you to imagine…he’s…he’s…
-a mechanic…
-and I like it!
-because you’re crazy…I know you…and how did you manage to see him again?
Khushi gives her naughty gaze…
-he’s fixing my car…soon I will see him…
-I’m impressed…No, but how?...you're Khushi Gupta...and what will you wear when you will meet him?
-Lav. Told you he’s another kind of men…you think he will be interested about from where I bought my dress…
*****
In the workshop/ late in the evening…
Arnav was under Khushi’s car…
Working on it…he wants to finish it as soon as possible…
Happy singh gives him the workshop keys and tell him to close it by himself when he finished…
The little Aarav comes…
-Bahai…your dinner!
Arnav get up, quickly to see the boy, he smiles, he stands up…he holds the plate Aarav is holding…
-thank you buddy…you don’t have to..it’s dark, you stay…we will come back together…after we have our dinner…
-fine!...it’s her car?
Aarav noticed Khushi’s car…
-that? Yes!
-so…she’s rich?
Arnav smirks:
-you don’t have any idea, buddy!
-I can see!...is she living far away?
-yes…far away...very far away…why?
-nothing!
Aarav said disappointed…Arnav smirked…
-What happened?...why you’re sad?
-so…you can’t marry her, right?
-what?  Aarav! You better don’t visit Buaji often!
Aarav was silent…
Arnav:-now eat!
Aarav starts eating and then stopped…and looks at Arnav:
-only her…she can be your wife…because I don’t want to Nisha to be your wife…
-what?
Arnav smiles…
-Promise you will not marry her! She’s not beautiful at all and she don’t smell good!
Arnav laughs…and tries to tease the boy:
-you know …it’s impolite to talk like that Aarav…Nisha is a nice girl…
-No…she’s not…no one from Buaji’s list of girls is fine…or even just ok…all the girls she wants you to marry are bad…I checked myself!
Arnav caresses his hair and then taps on his shoulder:
-why you’re so interested about the girl I will marry?
-because you’re my friend….no…you’re my bahai!
Aarav answers innocently…Arnav couldn’t help but kiss his forehead…
-Ok…buddy…fine…now, eat, come on!

27 comments:

  1. awesome update

    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute update.. Loved the conversation between arnav and aarav..

    Xxx Sona

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. was nice update .. love the bond of Aarav & Arnav ... waiting to read more ..its gone interesting to read how they gone be in love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update ! Khushi is soo innocent but rich.... lolz !
    if : laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  5. have been waiting for this..
    loved it..

    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing updatee...
    aarav is so cutee...
    thnx 4 pm :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so cute amazing story please continue soon and thank u for pm me
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the update very cute and sweet arna wants to stay awa from her because he is afraid so he is keeping her at arms length awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm interesting!! So khushi is uber rich and a model...wow.....a love which will know no bounds...I'm so excited... I love forbidden love.... But crazy why u don't update sooner???

    Dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great uodate
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome update.......

    thanks for the pm in IF....(pavi1)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  16. melihoney here.that was amazing dear. awww i loved it and thanks for the pm yaar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think garima is khushi's mother and arnav is related to them

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved d update
    thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--
    previously known as mishtee123

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb update..

    Loved it..

    Continue soon and thanks for the pm :)

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so lovely part...........
    so arnav kind of like her......
    khushi dam attracted to arnav......
    waiting fr next part.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome part
    update soon
    - surita12

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome update
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brilliant update.

    ReplyDelete
  24. seee how amazing my googleing skills are!!!! ya I'm probably going to turn into your #1 stalker pretty quick.
    When kids lie and hide thing from their parents, parents feel that they need to become more strict in order to keep their kids in line. I love the fact that you hate khushi speaking honestly with her father; it reinforces great morals ;D
    awww Aarav's concern about Arnavs marriage is adorable.

    mz.brar on IF

    ReplyDelete
  25. awwww this is just too cute!!!! esp arav and arnav's little convo at the end i admire the relationship you've allowed them to share

    ReplyDelete