kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 11

Part 11:
Khushi wakes up early from the bed, in the next morning, she didn't even succeed to get some sleep, he was sleeping in her arms all the night after what happened and she wasn't able to move to not disturb his peaceful sleep, seeing him sleeping, nobody will doubt of his innocence, nobody will thinks that he is the same cruel man…
After taking her bath, she comes out and sees that he still sleeping like a baby in the bed, she don't know why she smiles like an idiot… she thinks: are you falling for him Khushi Kumari Gupta? From the first day, you saw him, you're a new person, you give up so easily, you obey quickly at all he say and yesterday…no, every night, since you come to this house, you acts like a dumb, like an easy girl…you don't even knows him  and you kissed him and you spend your day thinking about him…you need just to grow up! grow up! ...you still thinking like a teenager ...use your mind who can fall for a man like him, he don't has any manners to behave well with women, I think that every girl  refuses to marry him and he was obliged to force her to be her husband…he was unable to get a wife...poor guy!...and that's why he's like this every night…I think that girls run away when they see him…khushi laughs at this crazy thought…Arnav Singh Raizada, you can be handsome but you're the victim of you arrogance, no one wants you…
She stands up in the front of the mirror, in the room…oh my god!...oh!!!!...but, this man is really a monster, he thinks that he can eat her ???:
 khushi was looking at herself in the mirror and she  saw her bleeding lips from the kiss of yesterday and two dark red marks due to his kisses and bites :
-God! How can I hide this mark? …And this mark? And my lips too? What can they say?
-they will say that you have a great husband!
Surprised, she turned her head and finds him, standing behind her:
-You? You're...I…I…don't want to speak with you!
-Good morning!
He walks on her direction and gets close to her…she ignores him and keeps looking and searching a way to hide all this…
He comes near her and check up all her lipstick one by one then pick the red one:
-I think this will hide the trace of our sin on your lips!
Shocked by what he says but finding that his idea was good, she tries to take the lipstick from his hand but he hides it in his hand:
-let me fix my own faults!
He holds her face by a hand and tries to put the lipstick on her lips with the other…:
-I think I put too much!
He touches gently her lips to make it better…he looks at the red at her lips…she is a pretty, an irresistible and a fatal women...she looks like a star…he pause his lips on hers…he can't kiss those warm lips now  he because he know that it will hurt her…but just like that he wanted to feel those strawberry lips under his lips, if can, he will voluntarily eat them up…he then gets away from this irresistible contact…takes a deep breath:
-Perfect!...now for those marks, you have just to let your hair open (he takes off her hair clip) and wear the dupatta like that…
He looks at her:

-Now no one will tease you…
He looks at her again then disappears in the bathroom…
About this man, she can write a book and it will be a bestseller…she's speechless...
***
Arnav was ready to go to the office…he was about to leave his room when he find his mother standing just in front of the door of the room:
-I was about to knock …I need to talk with you come to my room!
He knows that she was upset and angry because of him but it's good that she decides finally to speak…he follows her silently…
-Arnav you hurt me, for the first time in your life you hurt your mum!
-Sorry mum!
-this is not you, this not my Arnav ! , I just can't imagine that you get married like this, my only son is married without my permission or my presence…you think I will say no?…it's your life, your choice but you have to respect me as well…I'm not dead yet Arnav!
-Mum please!
-What? Your act prove that my presence or my absence in your life don't matter for you!
-Mum, you're my whole life…you and my sister! You're my reason to live; I want the two of you always happy!
Tears fulfill his brown eyes and the heart of his mother can't support or tolerate tears in his eyes, she hugs him:
-I know chotte! I know that you love us more than anything, we faced so many problems together but why you didn't tell me and you know I will be the happiest mum ever?
-Mum…I…
-your son is mature enough Arpita!
(His dadi comes at the right time, he have no answer to respond the question of his mother).
-Arnav is a responsible and if he decided something then it's good!
-I know dadi! I know that very well but we don't know about this whole marriage, who is the girl? I don't meet her family yet? She is the new daughter in law of this family and I didn't even know her name.
-Mum! Her name is khushi!
Worried if she will asks him more questions about her family, he was nervous…
-Acha…such a beautiful name! and she's beautiful too son! Yesterday, I was impressed, she was acting like she was the daughter in law of this house since many years, chotte…she prepared such a delicious desert…I think she named it…what dadi?...oh! yes… tiramisu…
Arnav was amused…he didn't imagine that she can cook…seeing how much soft her fingers was….he was sure that she never used her hands to cook or to work in home:
-Listen after all…she is your wife now and my daughter in law…and I think that…
(slowly, she takes off her two golden bangels ):
-now, it's her turn to wear this…it's my gift for her, only a raizada daughter in law can wear this…your dadi gave this to me when I was a new bride and your father by his hands make me wear it and same thing,  I will give this to my…
-No! (Arnav screams)
Just the thought that the daughter of the enemy of his father will wear this symbolic and a familial jewel kills him inside:
-No mum! This is impossible, don't even try to take off this again mum! Don't even try
Nervously, he makes her wear them again:
-but…what happened Arnav?
-Mum, for my sake, don't take off your bangels again!
-but…
-I should go now! I'm getting late!
He said that with an angry look then leaves…
-I'm really unable to understand my own son!
-then don't disturb him Arpita…your son is a man now, he's not a child anymore, he know more than you that those bangels are precious for his father and you tried to give them to a strange girl!
-Strange? She 's the daught…
Dadi cut her by showing her hand and leave the room…
***
It's not enough to leave in the morning without saying good morning to everyone, without looking to anyone, not taking any breakfast but he don't even come to have the dinner with them? This is just unbelievable…
It's midnight and Khushi can't wait for him any longer, she can't opens her eyes anymore and in the bed she sleeps quickly…
When she wakes up, he was not there and his side in the bed was untouchable…
Where she can find him? Where he can spend his night?
She get up, looking for him in the poolside and the bathroom then she get prepared and join the family in the dining room…
-Yes mum, he called me yesterday and he told me that he want to sleep in the office because he has many urgent works!
Akash was explaining to his mother and all the family pay attention to him and no one have noticed her presence but Anjeli who smiled to her…how she can be his sister?
  After the breakfast the ladies of the house goes to the temple…Anjeli feels that she's a little bit tired and prefers to stay at her room, Khushi proposes to prepare the lunch and stayed too…
Alone in the kitchen, she was thinking of him, she can imagine that according to him she is the last one who deserved to know that he will sleep in the office…why he will inform her, she is his wife only when he wants and decides it but on something important like that he can let her get worried like a crazy!...she can't even like him…she hates him!...yes, it's official, she hates this laad governer who think that all the world is under his feet…
-Khushi!
His voice! It's his voice, she turns and saw him…
-you?...why you're here? They don't serve lunch in your office?
She say that angrily and come back to her cooking…
-Khush…
-You better go from here!
He doesn't answer her, she's waiting for his anger but nothing, she turns her head again and don't find him…

2 comments: