kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 25

Part25: A different Khushi...
She tends the cup to him, he takes it from her and then he puts it, in a nearby table:
-Khushi, we are going back to home, now!
Khushi thinks that she was dreaming, what?...why?...how…? and is he really saying that??…that was what she wants (being again with him) but how he can forget all this…she still can't admit this….when she saw him, coming here…she thought that he's here to make their separation official (as his grandmother just told her to consider herself like a divorced woman) but here he's asking her to come back home with him so easily:
-what?...no!...no way!
-yes! You will go to home, with me!
-no!
-come on! I will wait for you to get ready! (He said categorically)
-don't waste your time! I'm not coming! (She said angrily)
Arnav can no longer control his anger….she's too much, she just don't know about the effort he makes to come here and to ask her to come with him…and now, her answer is simply a ''no''…why she's living in this strange house and not in his house?...she should be with him…he's the only one she knows in Delhi…she should be in her husband's house, no matter what!
He looks at her…he approaches her slowly, the kitchen was small and she doesn't have any issue to escape…his body blocked already the exit…he doesn't need to make any effort to make her listen carefully to him… Without even touching her, he comes close to her, very close:
-You're mine, Kushi Kumari Gupta singh Raizada….I guess you just forget that I still your husband!

She looks up to him, challenging him, the pain she lived, during all that period makes from her a stronger woman, she don't even now, how she brings all that courage to answer him:
Kh: -Really? Admit you can really accept me like your real wife! Admit you will have no problem to live with me! Me! Arnavji!...me!...for me, I didn't consider myself as your wife!...maybe you didn't understand that our ''relation'' is just over …you wanted to take revenge of me …well, congratulations, it is done…you destroyed me! You totally destroyed me! Now, I know who was my real father, who you are?, who I'm, according to you!…and I'm alone, I'm sad and my heart is hurting me enough!...so, No! if I have to choose between living in your house or in the hell, I will choose the hell!
(She's really the biggest liar in the world…the hell!???...she's too much but she has to talk with him like this)
Arnav was angry…so, no?...she just said No to him again…
-OK! As you like!...I will not force you…but…you always forget important things…I'm sure Khushi that you still want to your parents to live peacefully and simply or at least you want them to eat and live properly…well…I'm the one who is responsible of that…since our marriage, they are living in my house and using my money because they are ''my supposed family in law'' but now, that you didn't accept me like a husband then…
-I will pay you for everything!
-Oh! Really? And how?
-I will work…work day and night, find a job and give you all the money I win!...all of it for you!
-it means I have to wait for an eternity to have the rental price of the mansion where they are living and the costs of their daily spending money!
-I told you that I will give all the money I win!
-why not if your able to do this! I accept only dollars! 1000 dollars every month seems reasonable, I offered all what your parents need so...
-Are you mad? 1000 dollars, why?
-you know you don't have to do all this, if you just come with me!
-Maybe I will come when the sun will rise from the west!
Arnav get more close to her that the tip of his nose touches hers:
-Khushi, you know, if I want I will take you with me now! I will just carry you forcibly and that without paying any attention neither to your screams, nor your tears…you crossed all the limits with me…and I'm worried, if I take you home, what will I do to you to make you understand that I'm Arnav Singh Raizada!
-I'm not scared!
-No! you are!  because you know I'm able to do this!
-you can't because you know that I don't want this!
-if you think that what you want is important…
-I will work and pay you every month!
-you're dreaming! You're trying to find a job since one week and you just can't!
-I will find!
-if you insist that much to work, I have an offer for you!
-don't need any of your offers
-Really? Maybe you will need it, one day (he smirks)…my offer will be totally professional…you will come to my office with your CV and I will maybe find a job for you in my Group!
-I prefer to work in a jalebi shop!
Arnav can't retain a smile:
-will they be able to give you 1000 dollars the month?
-It was a joke! In Delhi, there are many companies who need someone like me …
-yes, people are just waiting for you to work with them!
-well! Maybe…
-maybe if you think logically about this you will find that you're very young Khushi, you didn't even have a certificate from the university, and you don't have any experience…
-but I'm a hardworking!
-Good! That's why you're welcome in my company! Don't know if other companies will hire you just for that…if you're acting so smart, at least you should think logically!...think about my offer!...I'm going, now…but all this doesn't delete the fact that you still my wife, you will come back with me, if not now, sure later!
And he just go!

1 comment: