kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 15 November 2012

the forced marriage part 50





                                                                    Part 50:


Arnav pulled her hands away, pinning them on the top, giving her an aggressive kiss…this time, she kisses him back, all repenting…
-sorry... (she whispered)
-too late…tonight, I'm punishing you!  
-No…Arnav…
-what no?
He starts kissing her neck…biting and sucking the softness of her skin…Khushi wanted to stop…
-Arnav…but first…I want to tell you something…
-no!
-please…
-ok, tell me, I’m hearing…
-I want you to understand Aman and Anjeli!
-again?!...Khushi!
-they love each other!
Arnav pulled back to lay on his side in the bed…his back to Khushi, don’t want to speak more about this matter…he wanted to this night to be as special as the other nights  and only the matter of that Aman and Miss. Anjeli occupy her head…
Khushi moves close to him, poses her head on his shoulder, she kisses his cheek…
Ar:-I want to sleep!
Kh:-really?
-yes, really, can I or you have something else to tell me about them?
He said angrily…Khushi knew that she was so much and speaking a lot about this but Aman had call her, also and he asked for her help, in this matter but now, she can’t bear Arnav angry like this…so, she answers with a little bit of hesitation:
-No…actually…I want my punishment!
Arnav smirks, he finally turns to look at her…she bits her lower lip and looks down, like a little guilty child…smiling discretely:
-Sure? He said with his husky voice…
She nodded, shyly….
-you know that this punishment is doubled now…are you ready?
Arnav sits in the bed, now to admire her blushing, when she nodded again, he smiles…
-ok! First, I want you to wear your black nightie…
Khushi looks at him, acting that she doesn’t know about it:
-black nightie? 
-yep…that black nightie…you know…
Khushi looked down…she nodded…and was about to stand up to go to change…
Ar:-oh yeh just the nightie nothing else…under it…
Khushi looks at him, surprised and red like a tomato, still even after doing so much with him…after knowing and living many kinds of pleasure with her husband…after seeing so much, every time, she was confused with him…confused…hearing him like that…his husky voice, his sexy gaze, the desire in his eyes are creating a war inside her…she breaths heavily…almost losing her balance hitting the desk on her way to the bathroom to change…  she heard his ‘’careful’’  and closes quickly the bathroom door behind her…she can’t refuse…she get changed…following his recommendation…
When she went out …
He was standing up…making a call…he was already shirtless…seems like he was ready to kill her…tonight…
-yeh,…I know..we are working on that…no..no…that wasn’t a problem…
He was talking when he saw her…he puts down his mobile…he switches it off…without even excusing to the man he was taking with…but it was against his wish…when he saw her like that…he lose it…
Ar:-for how much time you will stand like this?...lay down in the bed!
She knows why he wants her to wear that nightie…it was nothing…it doesn’t cover anything at all…actually, she was a crazy when she bought it…she regrets after but it was late…accidently, when she was packing their clothes in the hotel…he saw it…but then, he doesn’t said anything but…’’perfect’’, an indifferent ‘’perfect’’ and Khushi was happy then, when he didn’t tease her…but he…her husband…Mr Arnav Singh Raizada…he never forget about something naughty like this…but after all…it was her fault…buying such nightie….
Trying to pull the satin fabric down…with her two hands…walking to the bed…and he was just following with his amused gaze…
-just lay…don’t move…
He said when he saw she was about to cover herself with the blanket…
Before he walks towards her…he picked up her dupatta from the sofa and comes to her…Khushi was wondering what the use was for it???, now…that nothing will cover her almost naked body…
But, Arnav answers, immediately her thought…when he, within a second, pinned her hands on the top, he tied them to the headboard with the help of her dupatta….
Khushi doesn’t help but looking at him…to try to understand even a little what’s going on…what he was planning to do with her…he was smirking…he looks at her…
Khushi was just trying to cover herself but now, in vain, with her hands tied like that…but she was moving her legs, searching the good position to that she not look so much exposed…she crossed her legs…Arnav was just admiring those tall legs she have…milky, soft, softer than the satin and the lace she was wearing and with her payals which she doesn’t take off…he starts touching one payal….kneeling besides her…
-Arnav…
She murmured…in a strange voice between the desire and the anticipation of what it will happen to her…if he continues doing what he was doing…
-My punishment Khushi isn’t all this….I want to be so so bad with you, tonight…
He was caressing all over her legs from the payal to her knee…and suddenly, he pulled up her nightie, slowly to her belly, exposing her lower body…Khushi closes her eyes…
-open your eyes Khushi!
He said that without stopping looking at her exposed parts, he spreads her legs…
-Khushi you’re bad! So bad…you’re so hot and like that, you will make me do naughty things to you…
He takes another look to her intimate part and then pulled down the fabric covering her again…
-Relax…take a deep breath…I don’t want to end it very soon!
Khushi closes her eyes…taking a deep breath...
His hands travelled all over her body but above the soft fabric of her nightie…and now, she can’t decide what gives more pleasure…the pressure of his hands or the softness of the fabric teasing her, more…
-look at me!
When she looks, straight in his eyes, she couldn’t and looks down immediately…
-you still shy from me?!
He approaches his face from her face…rubbed his nose with her…
And then he, slowly, takes her lips…sucking the lower lip, first and then, the upper lip…
-you’re so sweet…
-Arnav…
He was taking it…all slowly…and khushi was waiting for him, to progress in his process but no…he was giving to each inch in her face, neck, her chest, arms, hands, cleavage… his chance to be kissed and loved by him…
She moans…
She begged him to stop…
She begged him to take her…
She asked him to love her…
She spreads her legs by her own…
She came twice, due to his caresses…
she screams his name many times...
But he doesn’t give her what she wants…she wants him…feeling him, inside her…but no…he punishes her, properly, this time…
Only when she was so desperate, losing the hope that he will satisfy her completely…he, then, takes her…he makes her his…and every one of them enjoy the other…
****
Morning:
Aman and Anjeli in Aman’s car:
Anjeli:-what?...I’m scared now…it’s your fault Aman! I can’t believe this!
Aman:-only my fault?
-why you have to talk with him like that?
-I can’t react differently when he said to me that we should wait, we should wait for more time to get married…
-wait?...OMG! your fault! All your fault!
-Fine and now, I’m ready to fix my fault!...should I kidnap you?...you can said that I forcibly marry you and Arnav will kill me but forgive you! (Aman said with determination)
-shut up, you can do this, at least? Shut up!
-No, I can’t shut up…sorry, Miss Raizada!
-oh! I’m sorry too Mr. Aman!
-you’re…ok…fine…we have just to relax and think!....but I can’t …I’m goanna be a father!
Anjeli bits her bottom lips:
-my god! My dear god! I don’t want to my child to be an orphan because I’m goanna kill you Amanji…
Anjeli looks at Aman, angrily and then looking at his worried eyes, she turns worried again…and Aman looks at her too and then they both became silent all of sudden…for a moment
-sorry Amanji!
-I’m sorry too!
-I’m…scared!
-don’t be, I’m here!
-why should we face that?....we did it just once!
-yes but it was really…how can I describe that…
-don’t…I wasn’t in love at that moment but you seduced me!?
-me?...really? you can tell me who seduce the other, that night?
-I was just …stupid…in that stupid wedding!
-Lavanya’s wedding night was perfect…and ASR danced for the first time with tintin
-and you benefit from the fact that Arnav has all his attention on Khushi and you seduced me!
-Oh! I thought you find me handsome without a mustache!
-you took off your vest and you was wearing that black shirt! … you was jealous And you told me that I’m beautiful...and you was just a looser because you forget to bring a …protection!
-Oh really?...how can I expect that things will have another turning and …we…I mean…I…and you…Will…just…try…to …get close…
-Oh! please, don’t be romantic, use the right word, you f…
-Ok! It’s ok! I know…the word!…I know it!...
*****
Flashbacks:
Lavnaya weeding night, in the hotel…reception:
Anjeli:-where are they?
Aman:-it’s ok! …he called me, he finds her!
-my god! Why Khushi is acting like that?
-she has her reasons that we don’t know!...it’s a matter that only them can resolve!
-you’re just too good to be true Amanji! Really! Talking always like a wise…acting like a boss…working for the ASR Group…succeeding in every deal…having a magic potion to calm down people…
Aman arched his eyebrow…
-is that me ? you’re describing ?
Anjeli nodded…. Adjusting her golden pallu…at that moment…Aman’s innocent gaze…stares, for the first time, at her transparent pallu…at her slim waist and he blushed, quickly turning his eyes to the other side…but Anjeli noticed that…
Aman clarified his thorax:
-mmm…you want me to drive you to the Mansion, now?
Anjeli, all silent, takes, naturally, all her long hair, pulling it in one side…her neck exposed to Aman who starts looking at the roof…to not look at her…
Anjeli:-ufff! All this is boring! You don’t find, Plato?
-Plato?
-I’m free, I can give you the name I want, your name : Aman is just boring!
-Fine!
Aman takes off his vest and then untied his neck tie, taking it off and then unbuttoned the first button of his black shirt:
-you’re right! It’s just hot and boring in here!
-hot?...it will rain, soon! You don’t see the weather?
-yeh…I’ve seen…
Aman was looking at ASR driver who was coming:
The driver:-Sir!
Aman:-yes?
The driver:-Mr. ASR give you this magnetic card, he told you to verify the room and return this to the reception and that he has return to the RM, already…Now, I‘m going, Namaste!
Aman:-come, come, come, have you a cigarette?
The driver:-yes, sir!
The driver gives him one and went and Aman starts smoking…a little bit nervously…
Anjeli:- from when you’re smoking and what was that card? My brother booked a room here? My god!!! In this huge hotel?? And now, he’s in RM, leaving a room here?
Aman was smoking, thinking something …so handsome, in his black shirt and Anjeli’s mind was wondering how a man can be so seductive, smoking like this, calmly…his eyes are lost…she always convinces herself that no man can seduce her…all those years…she only opens her heart for friendships but nothing more than that…and Aman was that true friend…she can consider him like a brother…but he wasn’t like that…Aman was too handsome to be considered only like a brother…only, Khushi can do this because she knows him too much, maybe but Anjeli, not at all…he’s not her type but he’s too charming….he has the perfect portrait of the prince charming…he has two dark black mysterious eyes, his lips are naturally pulpy and all the seduction was in his muscular body…Anjeli retunes to her conscience when she heard:
The receptionist:-sir! You can’t smoke here!
Aman:-Oh! you know it’s my right to do so!
-sorry but here, you can’t, it ‘s a public place!
-and because it’s a public place, I can smoke!
-sir, you can’t, we are really sorry but it’s illegal to smoke inside the hotel!
-perfect! You’re a lucky man because I just finished my cigarette and legally, everything is ok, now you can go, alright because I will just break that dirty face if you look again in the other side, is it alright?
The man from the reception went, silently and Aman, nervously, pulled Anjeli from her arm, violently, to the elevator…the elevator get closed and Aman stands just in front of her, so close…:
-you know that you just can’t…wear those kind of sari’s again…it sick!...the pallu is transparent, they are backless and you…just…and this necklace…all this why? And all this cleavage…for the god sake! Why?...is it because , it’s a wedding…you know what I hate this weeding!...I hate weddings, I shouldn’t  had come
Aman was talking with a normal voice, not screaming but he was burning inside, he acts like that all of a sudden because that man has come, purposely to look at Anjeli from a better side…and this just make him feel jealous…but, after all, she’s Anjeli, she’s Arnav’s sister and he can’t talk like that…the manner of pulling her arm, like that…was a little too much…he has cross the limits…when he turns to say sorry…Aman saw that she was so pissed off and nervous and when the elevator was opened, she wanted to get out first…
Silently, they came before the room, where Arnav and Khushi were few minutes before…
Aman opens with the magnetic card and enters and Anjeli follows him…
Aman:-listen! I’m sorry! Anjeli ji!...I was just…
-you was jealous and I hate that! I hate when men act like that…only my brother  Arnav can be possessive and only him have the right to talk to me like that! Am I clear?
-I wasn’t acting!
-Oh! really?
-so much ego! We can’t communicate, Miss Raizada!
-Call me Anjeli …it will be fine!...and instead of noticing how much my sari was revealing too much for you, you better start searching a wife!
-Oh! I started already!...you should know that you as well as your seductive sari doesn’t matter for me! It didn’t affect me, no woman can do!
-really? But I think, I can do because your eyes can’t stop staring at me and you know the design of my sari better than me!...and…what’s the problem with my necklace?
-it has a pendent!
-so?
-it’s just….this conversation is over!
Aman advances inside the room, avoiding her …he starts blowing at all the candles, which are burning and keeping them all together and there is some stuffs of Arnav that he just kept aside also… putting all in a bag and Anjeli was observing him, noticing every move, she can understand from the language of his body that he’s just so angry…
-Amanji…
-I just don’t want to talk, really…
-I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! Aman you’re really a good guy and I’m really…
-so blind to that you can’t see how much you’re beautiful!
Aman closes his eyes, from frustration, he said that? Did he just said that???…he just spoiled their friendship and he can congratulate himself, proudly for that!
Anjeli didn’t say anything but advances towards him…
-can you just relax?...you…really…talk too much and talk without thinking…
Anjeli cupped his face, softly and so was it…
They aren’t drunk, Anjeli wasn’t in love or she was in love without admitting it…he was in love but he doesn’t want to that night to come too fast like that but it come too fast … it was like that, it was destiny…No, it was also the famous human stupidity…
End of flashbacks
******
In the other side, in the RM:
Arnav:-Where is Anjeli mum? Still sleeping?
Arpita:-No, she went out, just few seconds ago, she has an appointment with a friend, her name is Maya, I thought…
Arnav:-Maya? I know who is this friend…of course!
Khushi:-fresh juice?!
Arnav smiles and takes it…
Arpita:-I should go out too!
Arnav :-where?
Arpita:-have some stuff to buy; I’m going to the market!
Arnav:-ok, I’m coming with you!
-you stay and take your breakfast, properly! The driver will come with me!
-ok!
-me, I will come then! (Khushi said)
-No, Khushi you take care of the lunch, dear!
-yes, mumma!
Arpita went out and Arnav and Khushi still alone together, as it still so early for the others to wake up early in the morning…Arnav holds her hand and start posing a kiss in each finger
-you will cook…with those hands…and I will not taste from what you will cook
-of course, you will!
-Baby, I have to work all the day! I can’t come back for lunch, wasting so much time, I prefer come back soon the evening and working during the lunch pause!
-No…Arnav please have a lunch, a proper one!
-ok! Now give me something sweet!
-mmm something sugar free?...I will cook something for you, for tonight!
-No! I mean something really sweet!
-you mean this cap cake? I will cook just like that for you and that too sugar free!
-Khushi? Are you really so innocent or you’re acting so?
Khushi smiles and whispered in his ear, as she was sitting next to him:
Kh:-to be honest: I’m acting…I do know what do you want but…I can’t give you a kiss, here…what if Hp come!
He poses a kiss on her cheek:
Arnav:-let it be!
Kh:-what if Payal come!
He poses a kiss on her other cheek:
Ar:-I don’t mind!
Arnav looks at her, smirking…
Kh:-what if…
Arnav:-what if we go back to our room, Khushi…what if I punish you, like yesterday…
Khushi blushes, hearing about yesterday…
Arnav:-you want me to remind what do you ask me to do?
Kh:-don’t! no!
Arnav was about to tease her, starting a sentence and then she was trying to put her palm in his mouth to stop him…he was stopping her…
They are, both of them, fighting like kids when…when suddenly, Khushi stopped…
Arnav was all amused:
-you stopped! You lose!...now, give me a kiss!
Khushi was looking in front of her, her eyes opened…she was shocked…Arnav looks at the same side to see what makes his wife, calm and shocked, all of a sudden, and…he finds:
Dadi…who was looking at them…standing in front of them…
Angry?
No!
She was more than angry…

18 comments:

  1. wow i loved it
    speechless
    read ol parts n its awesome
    fantastic
    fab
    hot
    romntic
    wonderful
    thnks
    sikhni_ IF

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew it anjali is pregnant that why they want to get married so fast loved he update so cute and sexy and hot loved it thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful update
    india094 if

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice updt


    thanks for pm


    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it sooo much.....been waiting for this update forever....love you craziee

    Dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the update soooo much....i didnt recieve any pm's frm you regarding this chapter.....waiting for more....
    utthra1208(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful update :D
    thanks for the PM :)
    momo121 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome update....

    loved it....

    thanks for the pm in IF........pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice update...............
    lg001 in IF

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome updatee...
    omg arnav became so naughty...
    oh no anji is pregy :O
    wht will hapen now :S..
    thnx 4 pm :D
    -kvarsha (if)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guessed Anjali was pregnant...Dadi is truly an irk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg anjali is pregnant, what Arnav gonna do????

    ReplyDelete
  13. i knew it!!!!! i just knew it!!!!! anjali is pregnant!!!! hell is gonna be raised when arnav finds out. dadi neds to take a seat with her old self and go read a book and leave the young couple alone

    ReplyDelete
  14. i knew it!!!!! i just knew it!!!!! anjali is pregnant!!!! hell is gonna be raised when arnav finds out. dadi neds to take a seat with her old self and go read a book and leave the young couple alone

    ReplyDelete