kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part13

Part 13:the destiny

He picked his mobile and the car's keys and he left for her research
Where are you Khushi ? You're playing with me and that really makes me angry?
He takes his car and he search like this for her…that's the only solution…like a crazy he was talking to himself while driving:
-where are you?...I don't think that you know someone here in Delhi…your parents are in Lucknow and I suppose all your friends are there too…I don't know anything about you… Damn it, no one can do this to me! No one! How can I find you in this big town Mrs.Raizada ? And it's night…and dark too, it's dangerous for her, damn it, damn it, damn it…you're acting smart but you forget that I'm ASR? I will find you no matter what !
He placed  the bluetooth earphone and calls his friend and employee Aman:
-Ya Aman…listen, you goanna help me…actually…well…ok…my wife…I should find her!
-What ASR?
-What? I said, she left and I want to find her!
Aman doesn't understand how he can help him in a personnel matter like that…
-I…don't understand, you want to do something romantic to woo her?
-Aman, I said I want to find her, I don't know where she is?
-…well…when a wife goes out from the house of her husband, she is surely in the house of her parents, I mean…
-No, they are in Lucknow!
-mmm…so she will travel and go there…wait…delhi to Lucknow Time by road is 7 hrs, 10 mins., when she left?
-In the evening…between 7 or 8 pm!
-It means she on her way or she waits for a bus or a train…You think she will take the train or the bus?
-I don't have any idea Aman! (he said nervously)
-I will check all the time table to each train station from Delhi to Lucknow by Internet from here ASR…I will do it
-And call some of our team and employees to help you too!
-She can choose to travel by taxi too or...
-Just shut up! ...
He cuts the call:
-Ok! Have to go to the nearby station from here !It's 11 pm and you're alone somewhere Khushi …hope that Aman  reasoning is right…yes…it's logic….she's crazy…she can do it and travel to Lucknow, now!
He reaches the first station and nothing, in the second one, he was about to leave after checking the time table, when he saw a woman …she was surrounded by a gang of thugs…
He decides to help her and when he approaches...he don't know that that woman is…the dupatta…the violet one…the same…her dupatta….
***
Some minutes ago:
Khushi walks waiting for the train going to Lucknow …yes, she don't want to spend another day with a family like this and with a man like this…firstly, he abused her like she was his personal servitor or slave, then he pushes her and asks her to leave… making her cry is exactly what he wants and then that woman: his dear Dadi…
She wants to call her parents and she appears and …Khushi just can't believe that…she takes the phone from her hand, and she don't let her make the call, and what she said, is that real …she remembers every detail of her words and that conversation:
''-Now you're Arnav's wife, don't call anyone before you have his permission!
-Yes Dadi but I was about to call my mother!
-I know! ...you should told him that too!''
Ok…She can't call her mother but can visit her and that's simply what she did, on the way, she realize his wish, he wants her to leave, she can't refuse something like this to him…can she?
While, she's standing checking again the ticket in her bag… lost in her thoughts, she listen a voice…opening better her eyes, she realize…the presence of 4 men…:
-hey…beauty! One of them said.
-you're alone…need a company, maybe?
-Maybe you need us baby…said the other one.
Scared, she tries to ignore them and walks ahead but it was too late, a strong hand catches her:
-ohhh!!!! hahahhahaaa come on baby!
-get off me…she said and she can feel  tears on her cheeks now…she don't want to appear weak in front of them, she don't want to cry but she can't stop her tears…she's scared and the station was already empty and it's late, she can't see anyone who can help her…
The man approaches her and wants to touch her face she pushes him vigorously…she wants to escape but they are four, four strong men, she have to scream…maybe they let her go? But without even began to open her mouth, one of them approaches more…
-Ahhh ahhh heeelppp! She screams, she pushes them with all her force…she resist with the rest of courage she have because she was already shivering from fear…
One of them pulled out a knife:
-You want to shut the F*** up gently or should I use other ways with you baby?
Now, the knife is on her neck, she feels it…and the man is behind her:
-Now, follow me without making any sound, you understand?
Lost…she understands that it's the end…her life, she remembers her parents… his image, his eyes…it was his face who came to her mind: Arnavji!  she don't know why?…she cries…she prays…what can she do? …she prefers let this man kill her here, now…she was desperate…
In the other hand, Arnav runs and approaches from them : he saw everything: how she screams and tries to escape from them…
There were 4 men and they were trying to touch her and then one of them takes her arm…he was just crazy… the eyes of Arnav gone red…fire, storm, hell…if he just catches him…he goanna just broke that hand that he use to touch her arm…and that knife…:
-How dare you touch my wife; you? (Arnav screams)
What?
Is this his voice…no? Is she dreaming? It's a dream… How he can be here? …but it's his voice…
-I said, leave her!
Khushi  looks in the side of the voice and finds him:
-Ar…Arnavji! (she smiles nervously )…Arnavji!
-let go of her right now…otherwise…
All the anger of the world is in his eyes …
-Otherwise what? …what can Mr. Handsome do?
All of them laugh loudly…
Arnav lose his mind…he tries to approach but the man approach gradually the knife near to the neck of khushi:
-oooh! One more step and you lose your princess, hero!
All of them laugh again more loudly…Arnav noticed that they are drunk…they are then unconscious of what they are doing and this man can kill her…but  if they are drunk then they are weaker than him…
He doesn't speak and tries to take a breath and think what he will do…
-come on baby follow me…sorry that your hero can't save you!
Khushi was scared…she whispered his name again and again while she's crying…losing all hope about him to save her…she was thinking that he's able to let her go with them….that he hates her enough to let her go like this without making any efforts, after all it was her fault…
The man takes Khushi and walks away …the other men do the same…
Arnav takes off his vest violentely…and runs and catches the man (holding khushi with the knife) from his back…surprised, losing his balance …before he can resist…Arnav takes the knife from him and puts it on his neck:
-Now, you let her go gently!
The man immediately let her go…the three others men run away…
Arnav through the knife on the floor and takes the man from his collar …the man defending himself beats him on his face (Khushi screams his name while crying) and Arnav reaction was violent : he slaps him two times and then he attacks him like a monster:
-how dare you! how dare… you…?? He beats him again and again without any mercy…
-Arnavji…Arnvaji…stop, he will die…Arnavji!
Arnavji continues, and then she holds his hand:
-Arnavji please!


Arnav stops beating the man who was on the floor unconscious now and looks at her:
-You …shut up!
 He takes her from her arm forcibly:
-How dare you leave like that? You?...Are you crazy you? …come with me now!
-Arnavji…let go off my arm, Arnavji, you hurt me…Arnavji
He wasn't listening; he brings her wildly on the side of the car, holding her arm with all his strength…
-Arnavji…you're hurting me…you're just like them! No difference!
Shocked he turns and looks at her without letting her hand:
-You think so?
-I…No! No!
Trapping her body against the car, He takes her waist between his hands and looks at her angrily:
-you think that your words will affect me? You think that I will let you go? Never! You listen, never!... you think that I'm like them…keep what do you think of me for yourself…you can think at your ease, Khushi!
He approaches more from her, he whispers on her ear:
-You can think and I can act!
He feels that all the weight of her body is on him…it's like she was hugging him…her head was on his shoulder…she fainted in his arms…
He carries her and makes her sit in the car; he puts the seat belt for her…
He will never change…never…yes; he was just like them, no difference…but her words hurt him, her behave hurt him…and he can't control his anger when she told him…his truth…she thinks he was like them…if she knows…if she knows about his feelings when he don't found her in the room…about his feelings when he saw her in danger…she don't has any idea about what he feels when he saw that man holding her with a knife…when he saw her eyes and her tears…
He carries her to their room; thanks god, everyone is sleeping and all of them think that they are in their bedroom…he puts her delicately in the bed…
With a wet towel, he wets her face and arms, she was a little hurt especially in her arms, he saw the traces of his own fingers, and he brings an ointment and applied to each trace…
She opens her eyes slowly:
-it hurt? (he said with a concerned eyes)
-No…but my ankle, ohh…hurt me!...when I was trying to escape, I lose my balance and my leg and…it hurt….
He checks and sees that his ankle was a little swollen, but it was not so bad… he massages it…
-Arnavji!...they hurt you too!
She noticed that his cheek was bleeding…she sits in the bed and she touches his face...:
-please! Let me cure it Arnavji!
Without waiting for his answer, she finds that he has already brought the emergency box for her. She takes a cotton ball and cleans the wound carefully:
-oowww…
-sorry! (She looks at him)…sorry!
She continues taking care for the wound…but he's already lost…he's already turned on …sawing how she was so in, how she told him ''please! Let me cure it Arnavji!''…that was irresistible…her innocence…her anger…everything about her…everything was irresistible…
He stops her by holding her wrist…surprised, she looked at him:
-I will only put a bandage on it! (she say it with that innocent face that he feels his heart melting)
-Do it quickly!
-did this hurt you? Look…your fingers, you beat him very badly but you don't know that you're hurting yourself too…
She was like a little girl; she checks his hand and talks nonstop:
-I will bandage all your hand and this will be fine…hope that he will suffer all his life, hope that god will punish them all, only God can…
He puts his finger on her lips to stop her…he can't believe that this girl is able to seduce him…he forget about all his resolutions…no, he's not ready to tell her that this marriage is over, he don't want to get away from this bed…  
He looked at her:
-you need to get change…don't leave this bed…wait here!
-Arnavji! Wait!  I took all my clothes with me earlier… and I left my suitcase there in the station…
-What?
This is not his fault …if destiny wants for that to happen then…
-Really?...fine…but you will not be comfortable sleeping with those clothes!
-No…it's fine…
Khushi…it's not about you or me…it's all about destiny…I decided to break this relationship, to kill the passion on me, but what to do if she have no clothes now and if she have to take off this because they are no comfortable for sleeping then…:
-let me help you take this off!
-No! I will sleep wearing this…
-Don't say ''No'' to me again!
He said calmly but seriously and with determination, that look has an immediately effect under her, she obeys and he helps her undressing herself…she covered herself with the blanket…and was little bit worried of what will happen next, she quickly say:
-Good night!
And she lies down under the covers hiding even her face, he too undresses and lies with her under the sheets…if she wants to play then he has no problem!...he hugs her from behind…
-Arnavji! Please!
-Before that good night, you forget something!
-What?
-you don't know?
He holds her tightly …
-No…
He turned her over and carries her slight body on his…
-You should thank me!
-thank you?  for what?
-you're asking?
Yes, despite everything happens, he saves her, what if he wasn't there at that moment…and she forget that he was searching for her…and she thought that he was heartless and…
She feels his warm breath on her face…she murmured:
-thank you!
- I want to hear that again!
-thank you! She said more loudly.
He smiles:
-did your ankle still hurt you?
He sits on the bed and then he takes her leg between his hands…
-No…no! It's fine now!
He touches her payaal
-so beautiful!
-it was your gift; you know when you gifted to me all those expensive things for marriage…
-mmm… (He was kissing her ankle and then all over her leg)
-Ar…Arnavji! Please…we are weak; it was a long day, we…
With his fingertips he touched her thigh, removing the blanket a little bit…
-Now, you have only sarees and dresses that you can wear only for parties and weddings but here…(he kisses her knee)…here, you don't need to wear anything…
He removes completely the blanket covering her body...
-I will undress you any way so why we waste our time!
-Ar…navji
When he looks at her…he can't believe his eyes…
She falls asleep like a baby!
-What the…! Is she serious?

1 comment: