kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 14

Warning: this post is only for mature readers!
Part 14:UNWANTED DESIRES...
Arnavji looks at the angel sleeping near to him…
This was inacceptable, he was so concentrated on seducing her and she falls asleep like this…he wanted her and she behaves like kids…this girl will surely drive him to madness…that was bad, damn it…he was kissing her and…he was…and …!!!!!...she was so indifferent to his touch?... that much indifferent and he was burning, he was on fire and she just slept like this…ok, we will see!
In his mind, he was doing a check up:
1-he decides to makes this marriage over and to ask her to leave…she leaves by her own…isn't it perfect that she left without making things more complicated for him?...this what he wants after all…No?…because he runs to find her like a stupid, poor man!
2-He wants her to suffer but he was suffering when he was searching for her, suffering by just imagining that she can be in danger!
3-losing completely his mind when he saw that knife on her neck and that man who wants to hurt her…and he spends all the day convincing himself that she is the girl who hates her the most!
4-and she have just to faint to make him act like he was her babysitter! ...what the..!!!!!!!!
5-He can't look at her without feeling that he wants her and that so badly…he wants to touch her and takes off all her pain…without that urgent need to protect her, to take her between his arms to make sure that nothing bad will happen to her again!
6-the most important thing that she slept while he was trying to …to…to make love to her damn it !
***
In the morning, she still sleeping and he was admiring how vulnerable she was, she have spend a terrible night…while sleeping, she moves her body in all direction and pushes him twice, saying words that he can't understand…he wasn't able to sleep very well…she screams in the middle of the night and wakes him…it was a nightmare and he was obliged to hug her to make her sleep again…she sleeps on his arms and she pulled his shirt…why?...why she have to be like this?...
After the shower, he gets out from the bathroom and SURPRISE!
She was standing…wearing his kurta and holding between her hands the clothes of yesterday…shocked that he was out, now…she throws the clothes and tries to hide her bare legs, pulling down the fabric…
How can she make a long simple white kurta look that much sexy?
-Arnavji!...you?...you didn't left to the office yet?
-You want me to leave to steal my things? (He looks at her from toe to head, amused)
-Well…it's 9 am, thought that you're already left…
-Why you're wearing my kurta Khushi?
She hesitates, confused…she don't find her words, he was walking in her direction with nothing but a towel on his waist, he still wet and freshly shaved, looking at her with his naughty, amused eyes…she decided to speak:
-You know…I…I have nothing properly to wear…even the clothes of yesterday are dirty and all the sarees are made for big occasions and are so inappropriate to wear here…
-And you thought that you can wear this kurta and you know that it's mine; did you take my permission to wear my things?
Shocked, should she take permission from him for this too?
-I…I thought that you will be ok with this…
-Well, no, I'm not ok! I don't allow to anyone to wear my clothes!
He came near her and looks in the bottom of her eyes:
-I want my Kurta back now!
She looks at him and at this dangerous look at his eyes, and she courageously answers:
-fine, just give me one minute!

She was about to leave for the bathroom when by just one strong hand, he brings her tightly to his bare and still wet torso:
-I want my kurta back, now, here, immediately khushi, you know why?
She raises her head and faces him…
-because firstly, you wear this without my permission and secondly, you slept yesterday knowing that I still awake and I still want you to be awake! 
He will never stop makes her uncomfortable …what she can do to run away from him…she looks at him desperately…he approaches his face from her, trying to touch her lips but she was resisting, she turns her head to the other side, he then whispers to her ear:
-You didn't miss any occasion to make me angry (he kisses her ear) …I can understand that you still don't know the consequences of that!
He suddenly pushes her using his body and throws her on the bed:
-take that Kurta off Khushi, now!
She was about to talk:
-no words, give it to me!
-Ok…but I need to go to the bathroom to take this off!
-Oh really? Why? I know already every detail of your body Khushi? Every inch was kissed and touched by me!
Khushi was turned red; she was feeling that she will faint now after hearing those words…and that was true also…
-you don't have to be shy in front of me…
-I'm not shy!
-Good! Take it off then!
-I won't!
-Khushi!
-Why I have to obey every word you say?
-because you're my wife!
-I'm not!
-Unfortunately, yes…Khushi, why you left yesterday? …you think I forget this…yesterday night, you was so weak and I wasn't able to talk with you, now, you're with this kurta and…ok, now, I need to know! You have any answer?
-I left because you told me so!
He looks at her surprised…
-what?
-you just told me that I have to obey you because I'm your wife!
-you're unbelievable!
-and you, you was searching for me, why?
He looks at her:
-because I want you to take this off right now Khushi otherwise I will do it my way and you know what I mean!
-Fine!
She stands up and undresses herself quickly; she holds his hand and puts the Kurta in his palm:
-here your dear Kurta!
She looks at him and then she wants to walk away but it was too late, like always, he catches her arm and throw her again on the bed and come on the top of her:
-you're acting smart with me?...let me give you a little lesson, what say?
-No! I won't, let me go!
He holds her hand and puts it on his chest and guides her all over his bare skin...he smiles when he saw her trouble…he stops and then kisses that same hand…he looks at her and approaches his lips from hers and then stops and then say:
-It's ok if you won't!
Khushi was shocked, he stops, she was waiting for his kiss, and he was about to kiss her…
-disappointed?
She nodded a yes and then conscious that she made a huge fault she screams:
-I mean NO!
-you're just a liar…but a failed one!

And…he kisses her during an eternity, all the world didn't exist… they only stops to take a breath but Arnav feels that stopping this will definitely kill him…he was waiting for this…and he can spends seven days kissing her, here in this bed, he haven't any problem with this…holding her face between his both hands to make sure that she will not go anywhere…the kiss was magic…Khushi can't believe that a week ago, she refuses even the idea to approach this man but now…she was kissing him and she just love it…love the fact that this man who protected her yesterday, her hero was kissing her…hero?…yes…yesterday, despite all  what happens, she was happy because this is the first time a man fight for her…a man like him, a handsome, hot, strong man fighting for her…
He stops for awhile and looks at her…
-that's was to not taking my Kurta without my permission...And this…(he takes off her bra and kisses delicately her breast) to never say  ''No!'' to me again, this (he kisses the other breast) to not lie to me again, and this (he kisses her belly sensually) to not sleep while I'm awake and I'm with you and this (he takes off her panty and touch her intimacy) to never resist me again…
Khushi just want to breath normally…she was searching for some oxygen…his words and what he was doing to her was just… she could not restrain a moan as his fondlings made ??her just ... it was just ... like all the time, but this time, the emotion is more tremendous:
-please…Arnavji…
-what you want to take some sleep?
He says with his naughty voice, without stopping touching her all over his body…
-Arnavji…I just can't…
-I know that you can't stop making me angry!
-please…don't stop…
-Who told you that this can be even in my perspective to stop!
After these words, he went out his manhood and he entered her, slowly at first and then the rhythm has accelerated…
-just try to leave this house again…I…swear…Khushi…I…Owww
While he was talking, she had put her nails on his back…pain and pleasure brings them to a great result…
***
ASR in the office:
So, so good…Amazing, great…I just deserve a medal for all that…nonsense…I mean, really?…really ASR?…
First time, it was because of the revenge
Second time because you hate her and you want her to hate you…
Third time to ''punish her''
Forth time to ''give her a lesson''
What nonsense? What a mess he creates in his life by bringing her to his life? He isn't supposed to even  make love to her? And here, he can't spend an only night without taking off his trousers because of her… What if she will be pregnant? What the hell? Why not a little son to the Gupta family? It will be great, a son who have Yash and Garima to be his grandparents, what say Mr. I- just- want- you?...I think that this relationship can't continues…still can't send her to them…hearing that Mrs. Garima wants her daughter back and didn't consider that like a real marriage…they will be happy if she comes back to Lucknow…she will live with me but keeping a safe distance is a necessity!
-ASR...Arnavji!...are you ok?...You know that yesterday you forget me searching all the night in the stations and you have already find your wife and today you let me explain to you all the project and you wasn't listening!
-Aman, shut up!
-Fine, but what do you think should we find another sponsor or…
-Aman! I'm really not on the mood!
-What? Not on the mood to work?...am I dreaming?
-we need clothes!
-What? For what?  For the employees?  
-just …let it go…tonight, you will come to the dinner, mum is waiting for you!
-yep, I will be there!
Aman was the only one who can let Arnav speaks and sometimes opens his heart to him, who can be near to him…they don't call this relationship: friendship, because this is irritate Arnav, he don't believe in such things and he have his reasons… Aman respects this…
***
In Raizada Mansion:
-Khushiji, you made the most delicious khir ever!
-Hello, hi, bye bye…can I have more Arpita?
-Of course mamiji, I…
-Not you, stranger girl!...I was asking your mother-in-law!
Khushi offers some for Dadi but she refuses categorically and leaves…the behave of this woman is just scandalous, she can't understand her at all…Mamiji don't like her too but at least she expresses that, she's not indifferent, she is not acting like Khushi is not exist like Dadi…
-Khushiji?...well…yesterday…late  at night…I just hear you, I suppose, screaming? (Arpita was asking Khushi , seriously and all of them was interested in the conversation, now)
-M…Me?
-yes, this is right, I heard a voice but I wasn't sure that was a scream (Mami said it looking at Khushi and Khushi felt that all the blood of her body was in her face now), that was the voice of the main door…
-yes, that was before but after that…I heard a scream, I'm not sure?
-I…I had a nightmare!
 -and why you're wearing the saree of Anjeli?
-because…because I…washed all my clothes….they are all wet…
Arnav just arrived and had smiled to the lie n56 of his wife:
-Stop lying!
Shocked she turns on his direction and nodded a No…
-she just like to wear others clothes!
There is anyone them  who can understand this, the family feels uncomfortable and Arpita changed the topic:
-Chotte, you told Aman to come, right?
-yes of course!
-good, it's his birthday and their parents are in Australia, he can't spend it alone, we will spend it together!
-you're right mother!...ok I should go to change now!
The diner was ready and all the family were assembled together

4 comments:

  1. arnav is such a confused soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. arnav was being a bitch just now saying khushi just likes to wear other people's clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. arnav was being a bitch just now saying khushi just likes to wear other people's clothes

    ReplyDelete