kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 10

Warninggg: this part is only for mature readers!!!!!!
Part 10: when Mrs. Pride meets Mr. Arrogant!
                                    "The heart has reasons that reason cannot know."
Arnav is tired from a long day of work and meetings, he freshens himself quickly and goes to bed…her perfume makes him looks to her direction: she was sleeping…like an angel…he remembers what happened yesterday night and smirked…she's different…unique…so innocent and the same time he feels that she attacks him to defend herself every time she feels that she's in danger…he likes her angry look and adore the way she pronounce his Name with the ''ji'':'' Arnavji…''no one can do it the way she does and the bleu saree this morning…every color suits her and highlights more her milky skin…He tries to touch her cheek and noticed that feeling his hand approaching her face, she closes her eyes more tightly …so! She's not sleeping!!!:
-Khushi! Open your eyes; I know you're not sleeping!
Khushi chooses to continue her acting and don't open them…
-Khushi! Are you doing the impossible to make me angry? Come on!
She opens only one eye and he was looking at her, amused, every movement of hers pleased him, he want to continue the game too:
-so bad! You're awake and you pretend to sleep …
He leave his side and come on the top of her body, her reaction was a little bit aggressive as she pushes him forcibly :
-No! Don't touch me! Don't dare touch me again!
Surprised, Arnav smiles:
-Oh!
-I don't want you to touch me anymore; don't want you to put your hands on me!
-Oh! And who can stop me?
-Me! I can stop you!
-Oh! Really? Then show me, show me how you can stop this!
He kisses her cheek…
-and this…
He kisses the other one…
-Stop! Let me tell you that what you're doing to me is inacceptable!
-Inacceptable? Why? Aren't you my wife?
-No!
-No? You are my wife Khushi and I'm your husband!
-No! You don't even know the meaning of those words!
-I know, I prove it yesterday night and the night before yesterday…
-No…  you…you're…listen Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, I let you do whatever you want and I was silent only for my family sake and to not create problems from the first day but I had enough, today morning too, I was humiliated in front of all your family and this is too for their sake and because I respect everyone here but I can't support your misbehaving every night too!
She said all this without taking any pause to breathe, she just wants to to throw these words, all this words, like this, to him…and she knows that now she has to wait for a catastrophe, a real one, a huge one, she looks at him and she feels like the walls will fall upon her, the ceiling will collapse, a storm on its way:
-are you finishing or should I listen to more nonsense! So… you still here for the sake of your family and not to create problems or because you want me?
Khushi was shocked:
-absolutely not!
-Shut up!
-No! You shut up!
Angry like never…he looks at her and…
Suddenly, he takes her lips between his and he kisses her passionately:
-Maybe you forget last night!
He continues kissing with the same passion and harshness:
-Maybe I should refresh your mind!
When he was about to kiss her again, she stops him by holding his mouth with her hand…
Now, the two of them is violent with the other…same anger, same fire in their eyes…she decided to be confident and don't lose control, he decided to show her with whom she was playing…
He takes her hand away:
-Are you crazy? You want your end?
He looks at her and…
With his strong hands, he tears the fabric of her kameez…
Yes, she wanted only her end by provoking him like a fool…she know his anger enough but she dares said and do all what she said and does…:
-I…I…sorry!
He looks at her with the same anger:
-Well …You should work hard to make me forget all what you just said and does…and then I will decide if I want to forgive you or not!
-Work hard?
-You have to obey all my orders!
-What?... That's what I was doing all those previous days!
-but it seems like today is an exception…
She looks at him and finds the same anger:
-I…I…
-No! I don't want to hear any other word…take off all your clothes!
-What ? b…but…
-I'm tired and angry Khushi! Maybe you should look after your safety!
She begins undressing herself but he was on her so she was uncomfortable:
-can you please give me some space to…
-What?
- I just can't because you're…
-No, you can…come on!
She undresses herself and he was just helping her by moving away his body a little bit…
-Now undress me!
She looks at him, shocked…but he looks serious and with the same angry look…
She then takes off his white tee shirt slowly…her heart was melting…she can't look directly in his eyes…
He stands up and takes off his trousers and he returns to her:
-kiss me!
After hesitation, she closes her eyes, she holds his neck and approaches her face from him…he was the one who kisses her, kissing him was, despite the fact it was aggressive was incredibly nice …but, she feels his teeth on her lips, he bites her but this time it was a little more aggressive that he hurts her lips but, being in the same fever, the two of them don't mind … he continues kissing her with the same passion and anger…
And when their body unified together like it was only one body …she feels like it was easy…it feels like it was urgent….like it was she's waiting for this relief after undergoing all his passionate torture…
Again she murmured his name and this made him more excited…he decided to let this moment lasts for some more time…but now the tension is  increased, the breath is cut…and for the first time, they reached the point of no return…they reached together the seventh sky...

1 comment: