kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 25 November 2012

My girl (chapter 3)

chapter 3: something new...

Her senses, slowly, in the process of waking up…she felt, immediately that she's sleeping in a bed which is not her bed…something stuck on her back…a heavy, warm mass just around her waist, on her belly…and between her hair, on the top, she 's feeling like a warm, regular breeze…seems like a human breath…
with a slow and lazy move from her side…she wanted to touch that thing, around her waist…she felt something like human fingers on her belly…she continues touching…the fingers one by one…her eyes still closed and feeling lazy, her head was about to explode…she moves a little bit… and again her back is confronting a hard warmth thing that she can't define…it's definitely, not a pillow…she rubs her back against that stranger thing and…within a second, she realizes…
this bed is not hers…
this wasn't her pillow…
the air she felt in between her hair wasn't a breeze…
around her waist …that heavy mass…was….
His hand…
His bed…
His chest…
His breath…
His arms…
She's sleeping…with him…on the same bed….No…she's sleeping in his arms, in his bed…
Khushi opens her eyes, wildly….shocked and when she opens them…
-Hai Nandiskishore!
A woman...just next to the door…is starring at her...with big eyes...yes…opening her eyes more wild than Khushi…
Khushi wants to get up but the hand of Arnav don't allow her to do so...
who's this woman and how she has entered here...in the bedroom…no it's a living room too…whatever…how she can enter like this…
Khushi was sure he's living alone...so, who is this woman..???!!!
Khushi wants to remove Arnav's hand from her waist but still...he's holding...holding tightly...
and the eyes of the woman are opened more wild...she puts her hand to beat her forehead...moving her head all round...like she was about to fall...
Khushi starts beating Arnav's hand:
-wake up!!! Wake up, please (Khuhi murmured!)
Arnav with sleepy eyes and behind Khushi...he get up a little, to take a look at Khushi...
-what? what happen again?...you're scared? again?...what?
Khushi was staring at  the woman in the door...and Arnav was only looking at Khushi...he wants to know why she's worried like this...he turns his gaze to when she's staring at and suddenly:
-Buaji!...No! Buaji!

He jumped out of the bed to retain that woman who was about to leave…
*****
Now, Khushi and Arnav are sitting in the bed...and before them...Buaji standing...hands on her waist:
Arnav:-it's not like that! Buaji, you misunderstand!
-shut up…shut…bilkol shhh…I  want her to talk! (Buaji noticed Khushi)
-mmm...me?...I just slept with him...
Buaji holds her head between her two hands:
-Naidikishore save me! save me!
she was about to fall but Arnav was there to hold her...
Buaji:-Don't...don't touch me!
Buaji said that but she let him hold her and make her sit on the bed next to Khushi...Khushi wants to touch her shoulder, really worried...
Kh:-I'm...I'm …we just…
she looks to Arnav! Who was that woman????!! ...he called her Buaji!...and then...what nonsense!...

Arnav:-Buaji, listen, listen to me…yesterday, Shyam wanted to hurt this girl and…I was there…
Buaji:-what?
Khushi:-yes! He saved me!
Buaji:-you shut up!
Arnav looks at Khushi, noticing her to let him explain, and everything will be ok…
Arnav:-he was about to kidnap her and …kill her!
Buaji:-what?...ahhh! this shyam…if I just met him…I will definitely, kill him by my bare hands to touch a girl like this…
Buaji turns to Khushi:
Buaji:-but…you?!!...I know you…I have the impression that I saw you, before…
Arnav:-No, buaji, I don't think so…she's not from the neighborhood…
Buaji arched her eyebrows and holds her head…and then looked again at Khushi…she noticed her short dress…and looks at Arnav…
Buaji:-and to save her! She should sleep…like this…in your arms too…that too due to Shyam…
Arnav:-no!...that was because I have only this bed…and she was sitting and sleeping and I was obliged to let her sleep beside me!
Buaji was moving her head, in all the senses…nervously:
-a real gentleman! Really chotte?!...if you really wanted to help, you should have let her take your bed and come to our house, just next door!
Arnav:-yeh…I don't think about it!
Buaji:-sure!
She was about to leave…he follows her…
Arnav hesitates and then said:
Arnav:-you're upset?...please don't be buaji…you know, I don't mean to make you upset!
Buaji:-if you're married…if you heard my advices!
Arnav:-not again!
Buaji:-again and again and again!...I have many photos of some new girls, I will show you, girls who want really to be married, some real woman, your wife should be a strong woman, a woman who can take care of you, understood?
Arnav:-ok…ok fine! Tell me…why you come here?
Buaji:-yes…you remind me…come and have your breakfast with me…bring her…today, special day…
Arnav:-special day?
Buaji:-so, you don't remember?
Arnav:-No?
She beats him…
Buaji:-try again!
Arnav looks at the floor and then at the roof…at buaji…
Arnav:-I…I don't remember!
Buaji:-my birthday!
Arnav:-ouch! yes, of course, I remember that!
Buaji:-just, get lost!
****
Khushi looks at Arnav, strangely…he looks at her and then to the other side:
Arnav:-I guess, you want to go…
Khushi:-yeh…but…my car…is broken…in that road…
Arnav:-oh! You can find a taxi, at that time!
Khushi:-yes…have you a mobile phone?...actually, I want to make a call!
Arnav:-no! I don't have…
He said and then leaves her to go the bathroom…she followed…
Khushi:-how?...How that can be possible? How can you make calls?
Arnav:-usually; I don't need to make calls…people I need are living around me!...Oh! Good morning buddy!
Khushi turns to see a little boy of eight years old…starring at them…
The boy:-bring your newspaper!...I'm going!
-No! Araav…Araav, today is Buaji's birthday!
-so?
-I need you to come with me, man!
-but…I'm going to school!
-just few minutes to wish her…she loves you too!
-what nonsense!...fine!
-I think so, too! But…she's buaji!
The boy looks at the roof…seems, he has nothing to do with that…but he's so cute…Arnav was washing his face and hands before the two of them…Khushi and the boy: Araav are looking at each other…
Khushi:-who is he? (Khushi asks Arnav)
Arnav doesn't reply…wiping his face…
The boy:-I'm his friend!
Khushi:-and who is buaji?
The boy:-she's his mother!
Khushi:-what ? but yesterday…
Arnav:-no! she's the woman who took care of me, after the death of my parents!
Arnav has answer but seems like he doesn't want to, he adds:
-so? You're leaving, now?
He stops to see that she was confused…actually, she doesn't have any money, in her purse to get a taxi, she has only the credit card….
-oh! you're worried about your car! Look I'm a mechanic! Give me the keys! I will see that!...of course if you want!
Khushi runs to her purse:
-yes! Of course, here the keys!...it can be fixed soon?
-maybe!...I should check that…
Araav:-mmm, she can come with us to wish to Buaji and you can go after to check her car!
Khushi gives a big smile to the angel-boy:
K:-yes! Great idea!...Araav…is that your name?
Arnav looks angrily to Araav and all pissed off, he agreed…
*****
The three of them go to the home of Buaji , just in the next door…to find a huge table with all kind of food…Khushi looked at that and she felt her heart was melting , at the smell and the view of all that good food…she eats only a little, yesterday and she's so hungry, now, seeing the food…staring at the plate of jalebi…Khushi was about to touch when Buaji catches her hand…
Buaji:-you! You have to change first, I have something for you (she gives her a royal blue outfit)…you will catch cold with that…dress…
Excited, Khushi doesn't have any problem to change…she wears the bleu salwar kameez and puts the dupatta and went out to find them starting the breakfast…
-ohhh!
Buaji blesses her…
-Now, you're really look beautiful!
The little Araav arched his eyebrow:
-she was beautiful too…
Arnav was just staring at her first….at the blue color which suits her milky skin and he was just surprised that even that simple, colored outfit is just so perfect in her…and without thinking so much…when she sits in front of him in the dining table…his eyes stops just on the level of her….lips…he kissed those lips…he just can't  believe that…he want to that girl to disappear…because he had done with her much more than the needed…he has not only let her kiss him, he let her sleep besides him…when she smiles, his heart???!!! …he felt something and he can judge that this isn't good at all…she should leave as soon as possible…
Khushi in the other hand was just in heaven…seeing all those sweets but the presence of jalebi makes her feel happy…she has a long story with those sweets…their smell in her nose…let her come back to her childhood when her mumma …used to cook it for and feed her that…
Jalebi….
It's been long time….long time…she doesn't eat that…she doesn't feel the sweetness melting in her mouth…
Buaji invites them to eat from that kind or the other of plates  and Khushi was only devouring the jalebi…piece after piece…each piece reminds her more the same taste of the old jalebi…they are the same…
Buaji looks at her, seems satisfied that the girl is eating and was so down to earth, despite of her appearance…Buaji…asks her her name:
Khushi:-Khushi…my name is Khushi!
She said all smiling…and looks at Arnav who was not eating at all but thinking…
Buaji:-you can call me Buaji…Those jalebi are made by Garima, she's my neighbor and my best friend but she went to the temple…
-they are absolutely delicious…
-yes, she's really good at that, but you have to taste this halwa puri as well…and you …eat…eat well…chotte…and you…you eat or I will beat you…(she looks at Araav)
Araav:-I should go to school!
-don't move! Eat another piece of that…
Buaji feeds him and feed Arnav as well and she looks at Khushi, staring at her…
-you too…
She fed her, like them…
****
Khushi:-I'm full…this was great!
Arnav, Aarav and Khushi went out of Buaji house, after wishing her…she kissed each one on his two cheeks two big kisses and the guys are annoyed …
Khushi can't believe that all the neighbors know each other and can enter the houses of each other, freely and they know everything about each other…helping each other…she saw plates flying from one door to another….a baby who is crying because he wants to stay with an aunty, seems she was a neighbor…and another aunty yelling from her window:
-hey…Prito, if you have some sugar…send me some!
The other woman so fat…appears from another window…
-ji…just a minute…hey Arnav! How are you boy?
-Fine, aunty!
How much ladies and aunties he knows that Arnav?
One kisses him, the other hugs him, an aunty giving her blessing, the other invites him to have dinner with her family, tonight…girls blushing, when they are greeting him…
Khushi , now, that she can clearly see him, at the light of the sun, she can confirm that he's not that much handsome and hot…not at all…wondering why all those women are behaving like this …really!!
When they reach her broken car, he starts checking that and she was scanning him…from top to bottom…so absorbed…he leaned and then he stands…and Khushi had a free show…she was enjoying the spectacle: he's tall…he has strong arms, slim waist…and his hair was absolutely helping him to look hotter…ouuups! He's not hot, not handsome, not anything…now, she will soon come back to her life and forget about everything, about this stranger, this neighborhood, that Buaji, that Araav and all this…when she finally go back to her room…she will just forget about this man…and about the warmth of his arms…when she is sleeping next to him, in that same bed…
-No! I need to have this in the workshop to see what's  the problem , I think it's in the engine…
-it cannot be fixed, now?
-unfortunately, no, not so soon!
She looks at him, all worried
-Look, it you don't want to your Porsche Dexter to be fixed here, I can absolutely, understand you, you're lucky that no one touched your car, because they know me, and they think you're a friend…
-No...I want you to fix my car, you…but…
-but?
-I…I…well…
-speak!
-I want… some money to take a…. taxi!
-Oh…
He looks at her…he can't understand her…he can't understand how should behave with her…how should he feel…there is just confusion, from his side,
from her side, she looks like nothing had happen between them few hours ago…and that he can't understand…he looks at her and then decide…
-Come, I will drop you!
They come to a workshop, she thought that it's here where he works…
-Happy singh, I'm taking the bike …one hour and will be back!
-Namaste!
Happy singh smiles to Khushi:
-Hi!
-you go Arnav, take your time!
***
Arnav get on his bike and then looks at her:
-come on!
-you will drop me with this?
-you have a problem with this?
Khushi was excited…this is the first time she will get in a bike…she answers:
-No, not at all!
-then what are you waiting to get on?!
Khushi is just waiting for that to jump behind him and get on….
When the bike starts moving ahead…Khushi doesn't found any other clue then, hold his shirt but he was a crazy driver…and the speed of the bike makes her, holding his waist with her two hands…she pulled his t-shirt…and closes her eyes…
Arnav feels her so close to him…he could feel her warm respiration against his back and her hands around him…like protecting him…but she was the one protected from the cold breeze…hiding like this against his chest….
-I doesn't ask you, where you're living? (he almost yelled to that she could hear him)
-Go ahead! I will guide you! (she slowly whispered in his ear)
That was another bad idea to drop her…

1 comment: