kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 21

Part 21:
Arnav and Aman were in the room, talking and they hear someone knocking in the door…Khushi comes with the breakfast for Arnav and a coffee for Aman…
Arnav stops talking and keeps looking at her…divorce?...well, this was a good, a brilliant idea but…a divorce?...
-The breakfast!
Aman:-Oh my god! In my whole life! I just didn't imagine that? …Tintin fulfilling her duties as a wife! Bringing the breakfast to her husband! Wooowww! (He laughs and she nodded that she will kill him)…
Arnav: -Aman! Now you understand what you will do with the customer! So you can leave! 
Aman:-but ASR! See, there is a coffee for me, too!
Aman takes his coffee and Khushi gives the cup to Arnav…
Aman: -Khushi! Come on! I'm not a strange! Feed him that toast! I'm not watching! Don't be shy
Khushi !
Arnav thinks…:
Ok, there are reasons that makes me accept the idea of Dadi, no, one reason:
she's the daughter of my enemy!
And reasons that make me can't accept:
1-      She's beautiful…no…she's gorgeous
2-      Cute
3-      Crazy
4-      Childish
5-      Very soft
6-      Very innocent
7-      Lovely
8-      The way she looks at me
9-      The way she smiles
10-   The way she moves
11-   That gesture when she puts her hair behind her ear
12-   When she blush…God!
13-   Her voice
14-   When she became angry….he also find that irresistible
15-   The way she said: Arnavji…
16-   Her perfume
17-   She sweet…sweeter than the jalebi and he's able to eat her every day without control
18-   The kurta
19-   How she's melting this morning in his arms
20-   That kiss on his forehead
21-   Every kiss…
22-   That hug
23-   Every hug…
24-   The way she touches him…
25-   The way she makes him wants her…
26-   And that orange saree, the bleu one, the pink...and he really wants her to wear all the colors for him…and even didn't see her in red…
Aman: -ASR? Are you ok?
Arnav: -khushi!?
Aman: -khushi? She's right here, next to you!
Khushi blushed…
Arnavji turns to see her, he looks in the bottom of her eyes, he didn't need anything else to confirm that it was so late…that Dadi had to told him ''No'' from the beginning…before he enters the Gupta mansion and before he meets those eyes…so late…because, from the first day when he saw her…that girl…Khushi Kumari Gupta…he shouldn't find her…he shouldn't saw her…he shouldn't talk to her from the beginning…he shouldn't  live with her even for only one day…he shouldn't kisses her…or making love to her…but he did…he did all this and now…he just can't stop, actually, he can't stop from the beginning …but now…he should…should let her go…now, that he realize all that, he should take her away, away from him, from his life, from his family…because she is: Khushi Kumari Gupta…
Aman:-ASR?
Kh:-Arnavji? Your arm still hurting you? Why you're making this sad expression?
Arnav wakes up from his thoughts…
-Aman, what are you waiting to go to the office?
-No! Nothing! I'm going, now!
-I should go with you!
***
Arnav has all the day to think about the…divorce…it mean he never will be able to see her…she will be in Lucknow, forever...and that is a good way to forget her, forever…forever…
Are you sure Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?
No, he needs time, more time to think about it…he needs many days to think about it, maybe months or years to think about it…he can't just do it like this…it's not only because of Khushi but if his mother or all the family come to know that they will get divorce…they will, all of them, suspect him…and will ask for reasons…yes! He can't just do it like this!
***
Khushi was thinking…three weeks after the accident has passed…and after that morning kiss, no word, no look from his side…she hears his voice only when he talks to the others…he spends all the day in that office and then, in the night, he had his dinner and slept or pretends to sleep and when he feels that she slept, he left the bed to work with his laptop…why all this?...that was because she pushes him, hardly, the last time, but she always do it with him and this was ok for him…yes, she don't want him to touch her anymore…but all this indifference with her…all this coldness…and for more than three weeks now…she has to find out why he's doing this…she should talk to him...the most bad and difficult punishment in the world is to be rejected and ignored…she prefers a fight…she wants him to tell her anything, any word, even ''I hate you''…she misses that look that can told her everything…but that silence…she can't bear it any longer…she tried many time to talk to him but he always find a way to escape…he's always late…he needs to sleep…he has a headache…Aman's calls…his family calls…she's tired…
She goanna call Aman, yes, Aman knows him the most; she holds her mobile and calls him:
-Hello!
-ohhh! This is a historical moment Tintin Raizada is calling me!
-Pleaseee, Aman, Arnavji is next to you?
-What ? you're calling me to ask about your husband? He's not with me, I'm in my cabin and he's in his cabin and he does have a mobile so you can call him directly!
-No! I want to talk to you, Aman!
-and what's this voice? Why you're worried? You can talk to me whenever you want bagal!
Khushi feels better, because she knows Aman very well, a secret is a secret and when she talks to him, she feels better and she knows that she can tell him everything:
-Tell me how is Arnavji in the office?
-what a strange question! He's …ok…what do you want to know precisely Mrs. Raizada?
-Is he talking to you?
-what? What a question? We work together, so, yes, we talk!
-he's normal?
-What do you mean! Be more specific! What do you want to know?
-his mood? Is he smiling or no? for example!
-In the office? And smiling?...ohhh!!!...you want to know your effect on him…is he changing after the marriage or no!...the answer is no and I think, you don't let him slept well in night, so he came here, tired, since the morning!
-tired?
-and nervous, and he works like ten men, I think to be busy and to not think that you're his wife! Poor guy!
(Aman was kidding; he was amused by the idea that the little khushi is worried and asking about her husband…he laughed in the phone)
-Stop laughing Aman! Maybe what you just said is true…
-What? Are you crying?...Khushi…stop… I was just kidding! No! He's fine Khushi…ASR loves his work too much, that's why he's working like a crazy those days….maybe you gives him more energy!
Khushi was crying:
-No! Aman! No!
-Ohhh! kHushi! Stop crying! I know you! Tell me what happens?...if he yelled on you or he told you some hurting words, don't be afraid, Tintin, he's like that…I mean, he is ASR and he thinks that this is the only way…
-No! He…He's not talking to me anymore!
-What? 
-he's not talking to me! He's always silent with me…I mean only with me!
-what? Why?
-don't know, Aman!...I just don't know!
-you tried to talk to him?
-yes…many times but no way…
-Khushi! What did you do? I know your craziness!
-nothing! I'm so nice to him!...I swear, I'm always nice!
-be nicer, Khushi and he will learn from you!
-I don't understand!
-Ok!...listen!...ASR is new in this…I mean, ASR don't know, like you do, about love!
-Love?
-yes! Love! But you do! I think every girl knows how to be romantic, how to seduce her husband, etc.
Do that Khushi, your mission is to teach him how to be nice to you, how to be romantic, how to love you!
-yes…but…he…
-But what? …yes, it's difficult and he…but I know you can, after all, you're Tintin! …listen! I have to go, now, I have a meeting! But I will call you later, ok? Don't cry, for the sake of who makes you cry, don't cry!
***
Teach him love? Because it's something that we can teach…and to someone like him?...she isn't even able to make him look at her…or talk to her…and now, her mission is to teach him Love…yes, but she's really crazy…she was asking Mr. Loser…who always failed in love and he just even can't help himself to help her…
But what she can do to make him…let's say … be able even to feel her presence ...she can prepare for him the things he likes. In general, what a man like is football, delicious food and what else…drinks…that's it…and then, if this didn't work…then, ok!, she will prepare another plane…
But, why she's doing all this for a man who kisses her patiently one day and ignored her the next day…
-Can I bother you and cut your dreams?
-Anjeliji! Come on in! Please!
-Why? You're here alone?
-Anjeliji…
-call me Di! Now!
-Di?
-yes! (She holds her hand)
-I want to know some things about Arnavji!
-yes? What?
-he loves football?
-football? Well! No! Not particularly, he loves gardening in his free time!
-gardening?...means he loves plants and all that!
-yes!
-and drinks?
-what? My chotte never smoke and never drink, he hates that!
-and food…delicious food?
-All of us love that, Khushi but why you're asking?
-well…??
-I understand…you want to make a surprise for him?
-Me? No!
-Don't be shy! It's very natural for a beautiful wife like to make a surprise to her handsome husband! Wait here! I will call Payal….she can help us…
***
Right on the bed, a band of the three girls were sitting…and discussing the surprise:
Payal: -Don't think too much! Surprise means a special night!
Anjeli:- with candles, flowers and a romantic dinner…
Payal:- all in privacy! Here, in the room!
Anjeli:-I can help you for the decoration!
Payal:-me too!
Khushi:-wait! Wait! Wait! No! No for the special romantic night! No way!
Payal:- Ok tell me why you want to surprise him?
Khushi:-because…because…
(She wants to tell them that she only wants him to see her, to feel her presence)
Payal:-because you love your husband and want to seduce him! And that work…preparing his favorite meal…this is  good…buying a new plant for him…perfect!...but doing all that plus a cute, lovely…
Anjeli:-romantic and hot night…that will be awesome!
Payal looks at Anjeli smirking:
Payal:-you! You're really naughty! Girl!
Both of them laugh…
Khushi:-Girls! I can't…I really can't do this…
Payal:-who told that you will do anything…you will just prepare everything and stands innocently…
Anjeli:-a red saree will be perfect! I know my brother's favorite color!
Kh:-red?
Anjeli:-yes
Kh:-…But I don't have any saree in this color!
Anjeli:-Khushi! You should absolutely have one!
Payal:-And I will tell you other things that you should buy!
Anjeli:-tell her now!
Payal:-Anjeli? You stop!
Anjeli:-Ok! Then let's go to the shopping and take our revenge from the credit card!
****
Precap:
Anjeli: -Chotte, no, you can't take your dinner, here!
Arnav: -What?
-chotte, please, just go to your room, now!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the update.....specially Khushi's dilemma......and Anjali's naughtiness........

    ReplyDelete