kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 26

Part 26:
-So…Welcome to our company Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada!
Khushi looks at him, angrily, she sat opposite to him, in his office…regretting thousand times in the second her presence here, she gave up, very quickly and again, she have to be with this man…
-Here my C.V…
-I know very well your C.V! (He smirks)!
-I'm here searching for a job, in your company, sir!
-mmmhhh! Good! Tell me about your skills?
-Excuse me?
-What do you able to do in our company?
-I can do anything!
-Anything?
-I mean I can do everything the company needs!
-Ok!...you will be my personnel secretary !
-your secretary! But you have one!
-I was specific, you will be my PERSONNAL secretary, mean your job is me!
-I'm not interested anymore!
-Oh! Why?
-because I'm not your object Mr. Raizada, I'm not that girl that you can  use to…
Arnav smirked:
-to what Khushi?
-to satisfy your…
-don't continue...I understand your point!...why are you thinking like this?...it's a respectful company Khushi as you can see, we use to only work here, it's not a …! Ok…just, Listen to me carefully! If I want you than I will not offer you this job to get you, I told you before, I will just force you to come back with me!
He was looking, in the bottom of her eyes, and she feels that there is sincerity in his look…
-your work is me! I mean…you should take care of my stuffs, my files, my phone's communications, you need to always be with me, arranging all my appointments…
He uses the interphone:
-Miss. Lavanya! May you come in my cabin!
In two seconds, the door was opened and a young and beautiful woman comes in, she is wearing a modern short blue dress, perfect shoes, perfect make up:
- You need something ASR?
-yeh..!...can you please take Mrs. Khushi with you to explain to her what consist her work and what we need her to do, here, and if she's ok with it, she have just to sign the contract!
Kh:-Which contract?
Lavanya:- if you will be one of ASR's  team so, of course, you will sign a contract!...follow me!
Khushi, nervously, looks at Arnav who starts working in his laptop, when she reached the door:
-Mrs. Khushi! Of course, working here is a choice!, you don't have to singh anything!...and yes, to be more free while working, no one here know that you're my wife, except Aman!...and of course if you want to tell them that…it's up to you!
-Told you, I'm not your wife, anymore!
He smirks and she left…
Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! What do you think you're doing?...he knows the past but why he's not acting like her , he should let her go, but, no, he makes the impossible to be with her…but who told her that night about the truth?...she was preparing a surprise and suddenly, she leaves everything to escape from him…
He remembers her words ''admit you can live with me and consider me like your wife'' she's absolutely right, how he can accept her and there's a wound inside every one of them, he's hurt, the memory of his father can't leave his mind and she's hurt because of him and because she don't know that the most close person to her heart, her father, is not the man she thinks he is!...he feels that she is exactly like him, she needs him! He feels that she became his responsibility...he should help her! And if that Aman can help her, why she don't allow him to do the same, why he should use with her all the kind of deals and games to make her admit that she needs his help?:
-ASR! Concerning that deal…it's done, damn it, they are ok and accept all our conditions! And yes…I just saw Tintin! She will work here with us, for real?
-Aman, why you don't knock at the door, before you come in? and why you're like that?...you speak too much!
-OK! Answer me!
Suddenly:
-chotte!
-what Anjeli? Why you're here?
-because I want to know the truth, Arnav, why Khushi is here and not in home?...you told us, she is in Lucknow!
Arnav takes a deep breath, nervously; he puts his hand in his hair like to take off the stress…
Aman:-Anjeliji! She just comes back from Lucknow, now!
(Aman just said it and he don't know why he just lies, like that, maybe, he wants to protect Anjeli too, he said it because if she knows something about the truth, maybe, she will had the same shock and she will remember his father)
Anj:-and why she comes back here, why not to home?, firstly, she's with her friend in the hospital, then with her parents in Lucknow and now, she is here!
Ar:-Relax Di!
Anj:-you know that you can't lie to me, chotte!...there's something, you fight with her? Isn't it?
Ar:-No!
Anj:-yes!
Arnav:- Di!...I said, we are OK!
Anj:-I should ask her!
Ar: so, you don't believe me?
Anj:-to be honest, not anymore!
Ar:-Fine!
Arnav was angry, he just asks Lavanya to let Khushi enters his cabin; Aman left the three of them together…
Khushi holds Anjeli hand, smiling:
-I really missed you, Miss. Shopping!
Anjeli makes a poppy face:
-But, you left without telling us! What do you think?
Khushi, immediately, looks at Arnav, no! like her, he just don't know what to do with Anjeli and her questions
Anj:-Fine if the two of you won't answer me! Then…Come on Khushi let's go back to home!
Khushi looks back to Arnav…
Ar: -No! not now, Di!
Anj:-Why?
Ar:-Khushi will stay with me here, for now, I need her, here, in the office!
Anj:-what? But after that, she will return back to home, na?
Arnav approaches Anjeli and then holds her shoulders:
Ar:-Anjeli…Listen to me, me and Khushi… Khushi will n…
Kh:- we will come back home, in the evening, because, now, I have a job here, I will be here, all the day!
Anj:-Really! You will work, here, with chotte? (the expression of Anjeli, quickly, transformed, from a sad face to a big smile, like a little girl, she hugged Arnav and then holds her ear)…sorry! Sorry chotte!
He stops and hugged her again and then he looks at Khushi who was standing looking at him:
Arnav:-No! I'm sorry, sorry…sorry for everything!
Anjeli:-it's ok chotte! All what I want is…(she breaks the hug and cups  his face between her two hands) you and Khushi will be always happy and fine! I'm not upset against you!...and you (she looks at Khushi) so, you want to work, because you want to destroy your own credit card alone and without my help…fine?...warning, next week, we will go to shop, again, can't wait to stole your both credit card… I have to go for now, tonight, a special dinner, I will cook for you both!
Khushi smiles…
Ar:-No! Don't!  Please!
Anjeli get chocked :-What ? You mean that my cordon bleu of the last time wasn't tasty?
Ar:-to be honest, no…not at all!
Anjeli:-Fine! Today, I will try something else; it will be an Italian Lasagna! Believe me; you will pay me to cook for you this, every day!
-No, but if you ask Payal to …
-See you tonight, guys!
When Anjeli left, Arnav looks at Khushi immediately:
-Why?...why, you was agree to come back to me?
Khushi takes a deep breath:
-Well, firstly, I was agree to come back to the house and not to you!...secondly, I have my reasons and  I want you to take care of my parents needs, like before!
-What?...you mean you don't want the job anymore!
-No, of course not!
Arnav looks at her…surprised:
-I was thinking that you will work only for them!
-No, I need this work, I know I can trust you here as ASR but no, there as Arnavji!, so you're ok? For the double prize?
-Ok! But I have my conditions too, we have to act like we are a happy married couple in front of all of them!
-Ok! But when we are alone there, promise, you will keep your distances!
-Keep my distances!
-I mean, alone, we will not to be married anymore!
-in front of people married, alone not married?
-exactly! Deal or no deal?
-Deal!
they clasping their hands to make that deal an official one
***
In the cafeteria of the company:
Aman and Anjeli are setting, in a table:
-What Aman? Why you want to talk to me?
-Like that…it's been long time, we didn't talk!
-Oh! You mean it's been long time we don't write, in that blocknote!
Aman smiles and Anjeli too…
-You really love to work in a such place and with chotte too?...I mean, it didn't suit you!
-oh! Why? I love my job here; I like to make deals, to fight to get what I want…
-to assist to boring meetings and to wear that suit with that boring tie, so boring!...I can see you like a cricket player or a singer or an actor…oh yes! An actor like Shahid Kapoor! mmm you look already like him, he's handsome!
Aman smiles, she means that he is handsome or is he dreaming…
-But I'm not, I'm a poor, boring businessman assistant, only positive thing in whole that I'm handsome!
Anjeli blushes a little, he continues…
-I hate sport, I can use my voice to do anything but singing, listen to this, it's a song we use to sing with ASR : he starts to singing: ''
Sariya bibiya aaiya,
Balwant Kaur na aaiyi
(Anjeli laugh)
O te kendi si mein bara vaje aavangi
O te kendi si mein bara vaje aavangi
(she laugh loudely)
Aithe vaj gayye dhai,
Balwant Kaur na aaiyiii
-Oh my god ! Aman….
and Anjeli laugh again, she can't stop…
-see! Loser!
-Not at all I like it!
- oh! Thank you! and to be actor, I'm an actor here; I can play the role of someone nervous (and he makes a nervous face), someone in a hurry or I'm so busy…here I'm hiding my happiness because I win a deal..
Aman was now standing, acting how he can be in all those situations and Anjeli was just laughing, he was just seductive, now, with only the white shirt, he takes off his vest to be more comfortable…the cafeteria was empty because all the employees are working in that time and there are only them, there…:
-Aman…just stop! What if someone will come and see that the respectful Amanji is doing all this…
Aman sits in front of her, again:
-I don't care! It's so good to see you laughing like that!
Aman said that, spontaneously, but Anjeli feels a little bit uncomfortable:
-I think I should come back to home, now!
The smile on Aman face disappear, it's like he comes back to reality:
-Ok!
Anjeli feels that he was like disappointed:
-Aman! What if you come tonight and have a dinner with us, tonight I'm goanna cook!
-Really?
-Yes, a special dinner!
They were walking side by side to the main door of the office:
-I don't know if this will please my boss!
-I'm sure, yes, if that please his sister!
-Oh then if I come that will please you?
-What a question! It's me who invited you!
-Ok! Then, I will be there in time!
-Ok!
-see you soon!
She looks at him, smiling…
Suddenly, he approaches and kisses her cheek, it was brief:
-bye!
-This wasn't funny Aman, don't do that again!..bye!
She wasn't angry but a little nervous…
***

In Arnav cabin, the situation is not really the same for Khushi, she wasn't angry but so so, so nervous:
He was dictating a letter but he's doing that very quickly :
-Sir! Can you repeat, please! Repeat!
-Mrs. Khushi! We aren't in a school class! When I just pronounce the word, you should already have write it !
-I'm doing that but you're so fast!
-Khushi, you want that to be professional, it's like that when I work!...(he looks at her desperate eyes) Ok, I'm goanna repeat for the last time!
''To Mr. Patrick Stenvenson,
Our company is glad to announce to you that……''
-Ok! after Typing this, you should send it, Lavanya will give you the address !
-Sir!...I…Arnavji…I…
-What?
-I just succeed to write only the first half of the letter!
-really?
-sorry!
-At work,'' sorry ''can't work….it's not a joke Khushi!
-I know! But it's not my fault you're not dictating, you was talking, how do you want me to write all what you said and that…
She was standing with her block note and pen, Arnav left his chair…he takes off his vest and then his tie, he opens the first bottom of his shirt all that in front of Khushi who was surprised, what he was doing…he steps forward her, and she makes a back step, he approaches one step, she get away one step…and then suddenly, the wall block her step, he then puts both his hand on the wall, in each side of her:
-you make me tired!...I  repeated the same letter more than 5 times…and all what you can do is talking (he whispered in her left ear, putting his cheek on her cheek) talking (whispering on the other ear ) and talking!
She closes her eyes, her hearts beats so fast:
-Arnavji…!
-what?
-I…it's not my fault!
-and not mine too, Khushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment