kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 8 November 2012

the Forced marriage part 48


-Sir ! the mango Ice cream! And that too sugar free, as Madam said…
-thank you!
-not very early!
Arnav and Khushi were in the coffee shop of the hotel, right now…
-I’m not interested to eat Ice cream, it’s you who want it so why you insist to that they …
A spoon full of ice cream enters his mouth…suddenly…
-to that you can taste how much it’s delicious! Isn’t it?
-no! I taste something more delicious than that… (he said with a husky voice)
-shhh! Stop it!
Khushi, amused, taste the ice cream from the same spoon…
-mmmm! It’s unique…but…sho cold… (she said while she have another spoon)
-let’s go back to our room!
She feed him another spoon…ignoring his request, she eats her ice cream…calmly…
Ar:-Khushi! Did you hear me?
Khushi nodded and then back to her ice cream…
Kh:-mmm
Ar:-so mean!
 
Kh:-let’s take a walk! What do you think?
Ar: -and after that walk?
-Arnav?
-what?
-stop it!
-it’s just boring all this!
-and what’s can be fun to you?
-you know!
-stop!
-what? What did I say?
-Nothing come on!
Khushi and Arnav stand up …Khushi holds his arm…and walks with him...they walked in the ground floor of the huge hotel…and there are many entries…Khushi looks at him, once, and then leaving his arm, she runs away…and then stops, turns to face him…Arnav arched his eyebrow…
K:-Catch me, if you can!
At that time , that place is a desire as all the customers of the hotel are in the restaurant at that time of night…
Khushi starts running in one corridor and Arnav was following her, not running but walking quickly:
-Khushi, come back, this is not funny!
And when Khushi disappears, turning to the left…Arnav starts running …
-Khushi…I said come right now!
He follows her to another entry…
He enters to the left, finding a door, when he opens it…there is an indoor pool, a big one…it’s like another world…the indoor pool was amazing and there is only some lounge chairs…the place was beautiful calm and desert…
-Khushi! (he called her again but she doesn’t answer…what is that game she’s playing with him)
-Khushi! Come out of there! I know you’re here!
Arnav was standing in front of the pool…
Khushi, appears, suddenly, in the other side of the pool:
-See, the pool!
-not funny!
-Arnav? I just felt the need to tease you!
-really?
-cause you always do!
-ok!...come…come here right now!
Arnav walks towards her…with an angry gaze…Khushi, excited and amused by his mood…she tries to avoid him, again, she was so close to the pool and as she was wearing stilettos…she, easily, lost her balance and  …dives inside the pool…
Arnav gets the shock of his life…worried like never about his Khushi…he yelled her name…can she swim? She can? She can’t?...
He takes off his vest, throw it in the floor and gets, immediately ,  into the pool too…he swims to her…holds her and when they have their head out…Arnav holding her :
Ar:-you’re fine?
She’s holding his shoulders hardly…searching her normal breath… forced a smile…
Kh:-yeh…it’s ok! Don’t be scared, I’m all right!
Ar:-Sure? (he was holding her bare waist with a hand and keeping her wet hair away from her face with the other)  I mean…
-Arnav, you don’t worry…I can swim…
-Oh really? because I’m holding you, you’re saying so, what if I …
-no! no! don’t let off me…I just can swim in the tab of the bathroom…no more…
Arnav smiles…Khushi holds his neck and then hugs him tightly…and Arnav was in heaven to feel that now, she’s all his…
-what if I run away and just said catch me if you can?
-don’t! (kushi holds him as much as she can)
-say:’’ sorry Arnav, I will never play this game’’!
Khushi still holding him by his neck …pulled back to see him…
-what?
-now say it by holding your ear!
-no way!
-by holding your both ears!
-No way, I can’t use my hands right now!
-you can, I will hold you!
-I will hold just one ear…please, please!
-ok! Fine!
Khushi pulled the collar of his shirt by her hand , the other is holding her ear:
-sorry, Arnav, sorry Arnav I will never play this game, again!
She said quickly to hug him, as fast as she can!...Arnav was more than amused…
K:-let go back to our room, now, please!
-oh! Now, you wanted it!
-please! Please! Baby!
-oh? Baby? I want to hear similar words, romantic words! As much as you saying, as fast as I will ring you out of this pool! Deal?
-you’re mean!
-Ok! You want us to spend all the night here, I haven’t any problem!
-ok, fine…my love…my sweetheart, my husband…
-my husband? (Arnav gives her a big smile) Ok…fine…go ahead…
-my Arnav…my life…my heart…my…
-ok! Express your love to me!
-Arnav! Please…
-what?
-ok, I love you so much…so much that I can’t live without you…
-and?
-and please…bring me out of here!
Arnav smiles, again, all amused and in the heaven…not only, she was holding him so tightly and was closer than never…but she was telling him, all those words too…
 instead of bringing her out, he pinned her in the corner of the poolside…
-it’s not even deep…try to put your legs down…
-no…no!...Arnav don’t let off me…
-ok…ok...just relax…just…calm down…I’m here…with you…look at me…(she looks up at him)…I’m here, baby!...I’m here….
-Arnav…
Arnav approaches his face from her…his warm breath touching her face…khushi holds his neck…some drops of water from his hair fall on her face… Arnav wipes them by his thump…
-you know that everything will be ok when you’re in my arms…
He said, against her lips…
-if anything bad will happen to you, I will die…
Khushi slaps him, and in the process, she let off him but he was holding her…
-Don’t dare say that, again, don’t dare!
He pulled her closer to him…looks down at her black wetted sari…and then up at her lips…upper at her angry eyes…and then he smirked… and takes her lips for a long, passionate kiss…
He kisses her …and all confused that he’s doing that in a public place…there is no one around but there is also a risk to that someone can come…she was confused but can’t help but responding at his desire…
-Arnav…please…let’s go to our room…
-ok…
Arnav helped Khushi and both went out of the pool…standing like that in front of each other…all wet…they start laughing…Arnav’s shoes are a real mess…but  he was more handsome…hotter…with only a white shirt which became transparent due to the water…his muscular body was so clear to see…Khushi , troubled…looked down to herself…and starts giggling again…Arnav takes off his shows and Khushi did the same…he makes her wear his dry vest…
-feeling cold?
-mmm…
-Ok…come…this time we will really run to the elevator and then to our room, come!
Arnav holds her hand ….and both run to the elevator…
They run like crazy…
No one of the employees of the hotel…don’t know about how Mr. ASR and his beautiful lady love taking the elevator, all wet and laughing…it was enough for only one server  who was taking the elevator with  them to spread the news all over the hotel, in few minutes…from the ground roof to their room …ASR with wetted clothes, wetted hair, bare feet holding his wetted shoes, Khushi with wetted hair…wearing his vest…that was hilarious…hiding their smile…retaining a laugh…holding their hands…they finally reach their room…
****
In the morning…both of them still wearing his bathrobe…they wake up in the arms of each other…
When he first opens his eyes…he poses a kiss on her forehead and she opens her eyes, slowly…
-Good morning love…
-good morning …(She murmured, smiling…and kiss his chin)
-you still want to sleep?
-no! we should go back to the RM!
-so happy?
-yeh! miss them all!
-oh! How cute! (he poses a kiss on her lips) you’re my angel…baby!
-again, you’re speaking like I’m a baby…I’m not a child, Arnav!
Arnav smirked…
-really?
-yeh!
Arnav started tickling her…she pushed him, first and then she started giggling like a real baby…
-really? Tell me….tell…tell you’re my baby…only mine…
*****
Arnav and Khushi spend a beautiful and memorable morning again and after the breakfast, they leave the hotel to the RM…
In the RM:
 

Arnav and Khushi enter and all the eyes are on them…
Nani, Arpita, dadi, Anjeli ,Payal and HP are all looking at them…they greet everyone and they approach Arpita, nani and dadi to have their blessing…that was no problem with nani who was happy to see them…Arpita was happy but still, she wants to act like she still angry but give them her blessing, don’t showing so much emotions…and when they approach Dadi, she moves back:
Dadi:-you come very soon! Why you don’t take more time to spend it with her?!...I hope this is a matter of only few days and after you will divorce her!
 
Shocked, Arnav looks straight in the eyes of his dadi…angry like never, he know that if he answer her, he will be aggressive and hurt her, he loves his dadi but she’s talking about his marriage and about the woman of his life…she’s so aggressive and can’t accept the fact that he just make a choice, he choose to be with Khushi for the rest of his life….Arnav holds the hand of Khushi, tight, without looking at her…he knows she’s crying, slowly…he can feel…he can hear her discreet sniff…but he calms down…
Arnav just said one phrase:
-she’s my wife and that for the life time...hamesha...
And  still holding her hand, he walks with her away, taking the stairs and entering their room…he locked the door behind…takes a deep breath…
Arnav: -I was more than sure that this will happen…I…
He stops when he heard Khushi’s sobs…he turns to find her, sitting in the bed… hands hiding her face and all sobbing and crying hard…that mean he will never ensure her happiness…even when he can, something happen and stole that happiness…Arnav something more strong than the anger…he, nervously, passes his hand on his hair…trying to calm down, he needs to be calm to calm her…
He sits beside her in the bed and when he whispered her name: ‘’Khushi’’…she takes off her hands from her face...to look at him with her red eyes…And she throws herself in his arms, in the crook of his chest…she cries there, for a moment while he caresses her long hair
Arnav:-you know that’s hurt me a lot when I saw you crying?...Dadi said that because she still doesn’t  accept the idea that we love each other…she will accept soon or later…
He breaks the hug and pulled her face, wiping her tears with his thumps…
-stop crying!...why you’re even crying Khushi?...don’t!
-I …can’t …
-yes, you can! Just stop crying!
-I don’t…want …dadi …to be angry with you…with me…
-yes! I know that but I don’t want to your beautiful eyes to be red like this, I don’t want to see your tears…understand that I don’t want you to cry, again!
-yes!...I will not cry again!
Suddenly, she poses a peck on his check and wipes her cheeks with her two hands…she hugs him…
******
After a moment, they freshen up...and both calm down...
 
-you will leave, now, for work?
She asks him, worried, when he was searching for his files…she wants to cry, again, because he will leave her, alone and go to office, she’s worried again if Dadi said another thing or react and what if she asks her to leave…No…she should be cool and calm and don’t think about those bad ideas…
-yes! Should be in the office, soon…are you scared?
-me?...no! not at all!
Arnav smirked; he knows that after his words, she wants to show her courage and strength to him…that she is all right…he sits again besides her…he wants to change her ideas and makes her think about something else…
-you know that today is Aman’s end?...imagine that he never call me even, for work…during those three days, I heard different kind of voices…from all my employees but him…he uses them to not call me, but he personally; don't!
-of course, he is nervous, I know him…please, be kind, Arnav, be cool!
-Oh! You support him?
-I support him and Anjeli, both!
Khushi smiles…Arnav feels revealed…
A:-and me?
-you?...I love you!
-you think, it’s enough?
He makes her, half,  lay on the bed and leaned to pose a peck on her forehead…
-of course, it’s enough!
-false!...I want more...
-what ? (she smiled) what can I give you more than my love?
-many things!
-acha...tell me one thing...
-a baby!
Khushi became silent...stares at his eyes...she repeats the word:
-baby?
-not one! many!
-many?
-yes!...you want to be the mum of my children?
Khushi smiles, all affected, by the way he's asking her that...it seems natural that she will be the mother of his children but he's asking that with all the love and the innocence of the world...he seems ready to be the father of her children and he's asking to be sure that she's ready too...
-of...course...I want...







2 comments:

  1. superb update
    arshi is sooo cute
    cont soon
    vidu87 frm IF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe the r planning for parenthood, that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete