kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 19 November 2012

Unfaithful chapter 1

Chapter 1




Khushi let off the doorknob…
And went down as quickly as she can…
She goes out the house, running…avoiding all that…
Searching for oxygen, for some air…
No!
She can't!
No!
She will not be able to survive this!
No!
She forgets how people can breathe normally…
He was there…
She knows it…
Khushi closes her eyes tightly…
No!
She doesn't want to see that…him, in the arms of another woman…
She prefers dying before doing that…
She loves him…
He loves her…loves her?...really?...how idiot, how nave to think about that, now?!!!
No!
No!
… it's paining…paining…it's like bleeding inside her heart…
And what about their boy, their child, the result of their love: their Armaan, he doesn't think about him…
She walks away…letting her car there…
Losing her reason…
She walks…only her legs are guiding her…
She walks for a long time…
It will be dark soon…
She saw a temple…
She went there…
Devi Maya…
Oh! Devi Maya…
Give me some power…to resist that…
Give me just a little strength to know what should I do? …
What should I do…
What should I do???
She holds her mangalsutra very tight…very tight that she hurts her hand…
Their meeting was an arranged one…
Both the families know each other and decide that union…
Khushi refuses that, at the beginning and then saw him…
She falls immediately, for him…
How to not fall?
***
Flashback:
Khushi visiting, for the first time, Raizada family…with her family…usually, her parents do that alone but this time, they insist, to that she can see him, her ''future husband'' her mum told her…
First, after the greetings and the beautiful compliments, Nani (his grandmother) presents to her Anjeli… her named future sister in law that she finds immediately, cute and sweet:
-come with me to my room!
 First, she saw the intense brown of his eyes was on the stairs…
He was descending the stairs and she was climbing the stairs, following Anjeli…and then her eyes meet for the first time his, Anjeli stops and smiles:
-Khushiji, this is Arnav, my brother! Chotte, this is Khushiji, the daughter of uncle…
-I know!
He looks at her, from head to toe and an indifferent ''hi'' goes out his mouth difficultly…
Khushi joins her hands together and before she pronounces: Namste!
He continues his way without giving her any attention…
How arrogant he is!
How handsome he is!
What he's thinking he is?
He's just amazing!
***
First date was a disaster…
What she will wear?
Should she put makeup or no?
This is the first time on her life, she's thinking about that kind of details…
When she has to meet a gay, even if she thinks he's charming…
She never thinks about those stuffs…
And then, when she reached that hotel where they have to meet each other…
He calls before just 10 minutes of the appointment to change the place…and mention another hotel…
…Because he has to reach a meeting in that hotel…only after two hours…
She was about to cancel that date…
On her car…there are many flowers that the gardener gives to her, before she leaves…
She takes a flower…and playing that game with the petals:
Petal  Cancel
Petal  No
Petal  Cancel
Petal  No
Petal  cancel …
….
The last petal was NO…
She decided to not cancel and drives to the hotel…
And he comes after 5 minutes…5 minutes of late…
And what's the manner he was talking to her...it was like a professional meeting…
-good afternoon! Sorry to be late but I was in another meeting and the next is in two hours! Hope you didn't mind if we eat now! because I have to eat now!
-I'm not hungry!
He looks at her…he doesn't expect that answer…no! he doesn't expect the way she's giving the answer…and his phone rang…he picks up the call and starts talking about a deal…during 15 minutes…
She stands up, takes her purse and leave…simply…petals are wrong…she shouldn't come here, from the beginning…
She was opening her car when she saw him, coming from the main door of the hotel…
She gets in the car…
She heard his voice: -Miss Gupta!
What a voice! He was calling her…he was walking toward her car…
Despite his call, she puts the seatbelt and rolls down the window…
K:-yes?!
A:-you're leaving?
K:-As you can see…
-why?
-I told you, I'm not hungry!
-it's ok, we can just talk!
-you're busy! Another day maybe!
She says that…with the right expression, faked smile and voice that it seems like she said: you will never ever see me again! …She starts the engine and she presses the accelerator before he has the time to speak and…left him like that…
God! Yes, she can! She smells someone burning…sorry for not respecting your ego, Mr. Singh Raizada!
First impression: she hates him, already! And she thinks it's reciprocal!
But, in the same night…
She received a message:
''when this ''another day maybe'' will come?
Oh! Men! Men…You're the same!
We have just to act like we are indifferent and the magic works…
She just ignores it…
Hiding her phone in her wardrobe to defeat the temptation to send a message for him…she sleeps to stop thinking of those brown eyes, those lips, that body…
How sexy, he was when he was talking business with his Bluetooth ear…that perfect English… ouuuch!...when you saw danger! Just run away!...she runs away!
Her grandmother told her before: ''don't marry a so handsome man, you will suffer!''…
She decided to forget him…
But…what do you do when you have a mum like Mrs. Garima Gupta!
Her eternal sentence: " No, I'm dreaming Khushi, wake me up!
Why? Tell me one reason! One reason to refuse him!
He's perfect!"
-exactly, mum, he's perfect!
-I can't understand! Make me understand for the god sake!
-I can't marry a perfect man, it will make me suffer!
-in which book did you read that Khushi? Or it's your own theorem? Would you stop that nonsense for today and gets ready, it's Anjeli birthday!
End of the flashback
***
Khushi still crying her heart out…
She looks at her engagement ring who still on her finger…
Violently, she takes it off…
And throws it far away…without any hesitation….
******
In the RM:
Arnav was taking a shower in his luxurious bathroom…
Under the water…
His head can't stop thinking…
Why she didn't enter?
Why she didn't open that damn door?
She comes, climbs the stairs…surely, she has heard all the sounds they were making…
He just put his shirt throwing there to that she can see …
But the question was why she runs away and where she runs?
Surely, she came back to her parents but…what she will do, now?
What step she will take?
***
Flashback:
That day was the 2th November, his sister's birthday…when he saw her, for the third time…
But this time was so different…she was just amazing! No! ''amazing'' wasn't the right word…she was the beauty personified…
Walking toward him…with that red saree…he retains his breath…and then turns his head to discuss anything with Akash…he decided…he will never marry an arrogant girl like her, despite all the words of his nani, his Di…and then, he heard her voice, a so soft voice:
Khu: -Hi, Akash, how are you?
Aka:-fine khushi! What about you? …mmm…I learned that you're a fashion designer! It's so interesting!
-yes, it's!  My job is a passionate one!
-sure and it needs a lot of creativity and…
Arnav:-arrogance!
She, finally, turns her head and looks at his eyes…
Kh:-Oh! Arnav! Hope you're fine?
A:-I'm always fine!
K:-it's great! We were talking Akash…
Akash:-about…
Arnav:-excuse me Akash! I have to talk to Mr. Maan!
Akash:-of course!
Arnav let them there…because he was just burning…that faked smile…that ironic gaze…the way she's talking with his brother…ignoring him…what's the point?...if she wants to irritate him, then…she succeeded!...he  starts talking with some guests but of course his eyes were following her, following every move…her smile…the way her eyes are shining every time she laughs…the way she arranged her sari…sometimes…trying to cover her bare tummy…takes his breath away…and then…the way she eats sweets…that was so sensual…he just drink all the cup of whisky offered by the servor… he hates drinking but that was more reasonable because he was able to just drink her…
what the…!!!
He saw her, in the bar, her almost bare back facing him…he just approaches his head from her ear:
-I didn't send that stupid message…it was Anjeli!
Recognizing immediately the voice, Khushi retains her breath…Control…self control, indifference, coldness…feeling his warm breath in your neck wasn't a big deal Khushi! Come on!...
She smiles, turns to face him:
-Really?...oh! Anjeli knew what I said exactly to you…she knows that I said that we will met one day maybe?
-she knew everything!
Khushi laughs:
-oh chotte! Please tell me how was your first date?! Chotte let me send a message for Khushi, you, guys should meet each other again! (Khushi was amused of the situation he was inventing just to hide the truth that he was the person who send the message! Failed!)
She takes her orange juice and letting him, there……she needs to avoid him, now, till the end of the party…
she stands beside her father who immediately kisses her forehead:
-My girl is enjoying the party?
-yes! Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore!
-you will still my little girl…you will still my baby even if you will have babies!
Khushi smiles, she kisses her father cheek…
-Mr. Gupta!
Again, him…
-Arnav!
-May I invite Khushi for this dance?
-Arnav! I'm impressed, you're a real gentleman but this party is made for you, young people! You should ask her! Khushi, I will search your mum!
Khushi, victorious, looks at his challenging eyes…becoming darker with anger…
She is also her father's capricious daughter…he hates it!
Khushi was about to leave him, again when she saw her mother, opposite to her…giving her that severe gaze that mothers give always… brief but it work…:
-Khushi why you didn't dance? You like this music, no?
-Me?...No!
-Khushi, you like this music! I'm sure!
-No! mum! I hate that type of…
When she feels his hand holding hers, pulling her to the dance floor…a slow and classic music was on the background…
He puts his hand on her waist, the other taking her hand…he pulled her close to him…she looks up to him…in a state of shock…:
-Put your other hand on my shoulder!
-excuse me!
He seems not in the mood to explain…he just takes her for a slow waltz…she has to put her hand on her shoulder and not just that she pulled his coat tightly to not fall…:
K:-I…don't know…I never dance this way…I hate that!
-…(silence)
K:-I prefer just watching that in movies!
-…
-let off me!
He lets her go to bring her again to him…:
Ar:-see! You're dancing very well!
-No! you're…
He carries her…and then pauses her, bringing her closer to his chest…
K:-what was that?
Ar:-we are dancing! Just let me control the situation because, now, they are all watching us!
She danced, between his arms…she's dancing like a princess…if she wasn't crushing his shoes, all the time…she will affirm that they were living in a fairy tale or in one of her dreams…
After that dance and in that party…she doesn't know:
How she escapes from people eyes, people words…people who are thinking that he's her husband…half of them confirming that they are engaged…she's hearing all that in her way to the washroom and guess what she was hearing before she enters: ''sure! She slept with him''/ ''yes, she's her girlfriend!''…
                NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!
       She just dances with him and people think that they are together…
                           That they already made love!
                                          LOL!
People are pervert!
Two days!
Two nights and two days…
With nothing…
No call…no missed call…no message…nothing!
.
.
And then…
She was on her office,
Concentrating on her models…
When she saw a huge bouquet of red roses and an excited Payal (her best friend and her mate in work) are coming toward her!
With a big smile…
Payal:-him!
K: -who?
-Khushi!
-what?
-the one!
Khushi ignores her…acting like she was indifferent…
-there is a card too!
-whatever! I have to finish this, now!
-Don't deny…you're burning to see what he has written in the card! Come on!
Khushi stands up hugs the red roses, smells them:
-you don't have any idea! Give it to me!
Payal smiles and gives her the card!
On the card, it was written his complete name: Arnav Singh Raizada
My legs still hurting me…
Dancing is not your stuff…
Maybe, we should try something else…
How about watching a movie?
Not a horror one!
I sacrificed my shoes; I don't want to scarify my shirt…
                                                  ASR
Khushi smiles holding the card!
-What? Tell me Khushi!
-when people go to a cinema, how can they wear?
-Pagal!
***
With a Big box of popcorn…Khushi was standing, with a young man…
K:-…yes! But wait…Sameer! It's not what I meant…no! Why always the hero should marry the heroine, in the end??! It make nonsense! And then…after that…what will happen…
Sameer:-I don't know but I prefer happy ending! If they will separate a couple in the end of a move…I will destroy the screen!
Khushi laughs:
-you're so romantic!
-yes! So romantic!
Khushi turns to that third voice that is interrupting them…
-Arnav?
Arnav doesn't pay any attention to her…looking just at Sameer…who was feeling that something is wrong from the way Arnav was looking at him…
Arnav: -so cute…lovely, romantic! (he said with his ironic tone)
K:-Arnav let me present my friend to you, Sameer!
Ar:-Sameer…it's a romantic name!
Focusing on the poor guy who was wondering how to escape, now!
-Nice to meet you Arnav!... Khushi! I should go, now! bye!
Arnav holds his shoulder ( with his strong hand):
-No way! Stay! Watch the romantic movie with us! Sameer!
Khushi:-it's ok, Arnav, he's waiting for his girl friend!...see you, Sameer!
Sameer escapes from there!
Arnav keeps looking at Khushi, now…realizing the situation…
Khushi: -you're late! Come! Let's enter!...you have the tickets?
Ar:-I hate romantic movies!
K:-what?
Ar:-I forget the tickets!
K:-what?
Ar:-let's go in some coffee shop and just talk!
-but…
He holds her hand and walks to his car…Khushi was surprised…exceeded by him…in the way, they saw Sameer, again…:
Arnav: -Hey Sameer! Enjoy the movie!
He holds her hand tight…and opens the car door to her…
He takes her to a lovely coffee shop…
They drink the most delicious coffee in their life…
They talk…
Talk…
And talk…
She talked a lot…he keeps asking a lot…he wants to know everything and anything…
In the car, when he drops her home…he gives her a ticket:
-this is for you, the other ticket, I will keep it for me!
Khushi surprised, no shocked, opening her mouth…she said after that:
-what? Why you did this? I want to watch it…me, that movie!...you said that you forget the tickets!
-you didn't enjoy our evening together?
-No! I enjoyed but…
-fine!...good night!
-it's because of Sameer?
-who? I don't remember someone with this stupid name!
-but it was romantic his name!
Khushi smiles…Amused…when suddenly he approaches her…they are in the car…she can't escape…she is pinned to the window…he puts his hands on each side around her…with his husky voice, he approaches her ear:
-I like it…
Khushi starts to breathe heavily…
He continues:
-when you smile!
He then, moves away:
-see you tomorrow! I know where and when you take your lunch! I will be there!
End of flashback…
***
-Aunty!...this is your ring?
Khushi wiping her tears… and looking down to see a little girl, holding her engagement ring…
-I saw you throwing it! Take it back…it's so beautiful!...My mother told me to never throw my beautiful things…they are mine!
Khushi tries to smile…she takes the ring from her…
-Good evening, aunty!
The girl leave and Khushi starts crying again and then she remembers Armaan…her little angel should has missing her, now…she puts the ring on her purse…and left the temple to go back to the Gupta residence…she doesn't have any idea of what she will do…
Now, seeing her child is the most important thing…hugs him…will console her…after seeing him, she will decide…
In gupta residence:
Arnav was there…taking Armaan on his lab:
-Arnaf , where is Khusi? 
Hearing his parents calling each other by their names, Armann refuses to call them papaa and mumaa…but, only when they insist to hear him calling them, like this, he obeys…cute and smart, he's always asking, he has 3 years  now but understands everything…especially when it comes to his parents, he knows when they are patient, when they are happy…when his papaa is angry…when his mumma is tired and wants some calm…Khushi talks with him, making him, understand everything and so, was Arnav…he's their dream comes true…their love personified…
-she's maybe with her friend Payal, Armaan, she will come soon!
-but Arnaf, let's go …and bring her home!
Garima:-Armaan! Come with me, in the kitchen, I have something sweet to give it to you!
 -Nana! I can't till …Khusi come!

-I'm here baby!
-Khusiii!
Armaan runs and hugs her mum, tightly, with his little hands…Khushi carries him…kissed him all over his face…
Khushi:-My hero!...my sweetheart!
Armaan:-Khusi, told don't go without me! …you will miss me, then…
Khushi hugs him again…retaining her tears, difficultly…she knows Arnav was there but still, she doesn't look at him, till now…
-let's go back home, Arnaf!
Arnav stands up…
Khushi:-hero! What about going with nana and eating some jalebi! Your papaa and I have to discuss something!
''your papaa'' that was the first he heard her calling him like that…
Armaan left with his grandmother who is wondering that something wrong is happening between them…
Khushi just climbs the stairs…Arnav was following her…she enters the room, locks the door behind them:
Khushi:-you're nothing! You're just nothing! Mr. Raizada!...Really! I was searching for an adjective, for the appropriate word to describe you and then…even the language betrayed me!...(she shows him the mangalsutra) if this is the only think relating you to me, then (she takes off the mangalsutra and throws it on the floor)…(she puts her finger on the sindoor on her forehead)…if this is can prove that I'm your wife then  (she violently starts deleting the sindoor forcibly, hurting herself…she stops)…if this heart will keep reminding me of our love than, I swear Arnav, I will forget that I have a heart…if my soul which is belonging to you, will from today, reclaim you, then…I will learn her how to reject your memory, and  if the memory of my body makes me, one day, missing one of your touch…then, I will throw myself in the fire and my body will stop needing you …but…but…which relating me to you aren't all that…if, our end depend only on me …I will not be here, in front of you, in this moment!...I'm here, only, for Armaan…only, for my child! I don't want to my child to feel anything! I want to my child to live like me! to live peacefully!
Arnav looks at her…indifferent…piercing her with his cold gaze and then he claps…he smiles:
-what a queen of drama I got as my wife!...I'm really, impressed! Khushi!...oh! (he walks toward her) see! I'm all affected!
He walks toward her…she walks back, all shocked…No! She's dreaming! She's just dreaming! She has to wake up!...she can't stop crying, now! to think about the strange man standing in front of her…
She was about to fall but the wall supports her…he came closer to her…:
-see Khushi! I have Goosebumps all over my body! See!...and those tears…it killing me inside, khushi…we can only see the sincerity of a poor wife! (he beats the wall near her head with all his power)  An innocent wife that her man betraying her…yes! So tragic!...I want to cry!  
He picks her chin, aggressively, with his bleeding hand now (because by hitting the wall, he hurts his hand) and making her meets his eyes:
-  When you will stop your disgusting game, Khushi!????...I pity you! Really!…you're talking about Armaan???!…why you think I'm keeping you with me till now?...it's just and only because of him!

3 comments: