kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 23

Part23: Khushi! where are you???
In the morning, the light of the sun comes through the window and wakes him up…he opens his eyes…from when he's sleeping like that…he sits in the bed…everything was like yesterday…candles without light now, flowers, the arranged table, the untouchable food…the nightie still in his hand…he tries to remember…he was looking for her…but she didn't come…he was waiting for her and then he slept like this with his suit and shoes but she didn't come or she comes and didn't want to disturb him…but, nothing is removed from its place…
He heard a knock from the door, it was HP:
-Sir! Your black coffee in time!
-Where's Khushi?
-I didn't saw her sir! I thought that she still in the room, here!
-What?...Ok! ok! You may go!
Where is she?...
He wents, quickly, to the room of Anjeli who still sleeping:
-Anjeli! Wake up!
-mmm?
-Anjeli! Now! W-a-k-e U-P !
-What you spends a magical night and then you want to disturb others magical morning? What?
-Anjeli? Where is Khushi?
-Stop kidding me chotte! I just want to sleep for just one minute, please! Please!
-Anjeli! I'm serious! Where is she?
Worried Anjeli, wakes up totally:
-What do you mean? She was waiting for you yesterday! Can't you see the room…the surprise…the dinner and the…all that?
-Yes I saw…but after that I…she didn't come…I slept and she wasn't there!
-what? What do you mean!
Anjeli left her room and goes to Payal, nani, mami…she asks everyone but all of them were thinking that she was in the room…
Arnav lose his temporary; lose his mind…again Khushi!...again!...what will he do if she left him, again…
***
In another apartment, in a little and simple room:
-Hey Naindikishore! My little girl is still sleeping?
Khushi tries hardly, to open her red and tired eyes, she cries a lot yesterday…
-Buaji!
-my little Tintin! It's time to wake up…we should go to a temple and then pray…
Khushi smiles, hardly and then, she hugs her tightly:
-Bua…ji…I'm…please, stay with me!
-I'm with you! I'm with you, bitiya!
-tell Aman to not tell him about where I'm!
-he promises us, yesterday! You're with me, now! No one will find you! You're with me! I swear, if he just thinks to come here or tell you something, I will not manage him, I swear…and that arrogant lady…his dady!...Aman told me about her!
Khushi cries:
-No! no! I won't…I won't be with them, again! Neither with my…my…own family!
Khushi closes her eyes tightly:
***
Flashbacks:
She and the girls spends all the afternoon in the mall, Khushi buys what she needs but also some crazy things that she will never be able to wear but it was both Payal and Anjeli faults…she just can't imagine herself wearing those nighties in front of him…it will be crazy, no, it's just impossible…but they insist…and they laugh, laugh a lot…Khushi feels that she was with her sisters…she's happy with them…
They also helps her in the decoration…Anjeli is just brilliant to create the perfect atmosphere and Payal was a master chef, in the kitchen…all was perfect and in its place…''Power girls effect'' said Anjeli when she leaves her in the room to get ready and Payal smiles and winks to her and then: ''fighting!''…
Yes, she wear the red saree, with the golden bangels…puts some eye liner, some blush, the red lipstick…and when she looks at her image in the mirror…she was proud:
-Well! Mr. Raizada! If you will not look at me tonight…then, I will confirm that you're really an icy man!
She smiles…she was about to put the sindor on her forehead when…
Someone knocks in the door, she was sure is not him, if it was him, he will enter directly…
Khushi opens the door…
It was Dadi…  
-Dadiji?
Dadi stops her, showing her palm and then enters the room…she was shocking and looks angrily to Khushi from the head to toe…and then to the decoration of the room which was really awesome…it was like the decoration of a suhaag raat room…
Dadi:-what's all this mess?
-Well…I…I…
-Why you're doing all this to a man who will never consider you as his wife?
Khushi was shocked and at the same time, she does not understand what this lady was talking about…
She continues:
-you never asked yourself why he married you? (Khushi looks at her silently, trying to just understand why she is talking to her like this)…well…I will tell you…Khushi Kumari Gupta…daughter of the biggest criminal ever…I will not pronounce his disgusting name in this house….he's just a killer…your respectful father killed my son…and your husband just married you to destroy you and your family and takes revenge, for the sake of the family!
-What? …(Khushi cries now)…you're mad! You're just…what are you talking about?
-I told you everything! The truth! And you can ask your dad! Your dad had destroyed our family before and now you will suffer like we suffered!
-My father will never kill…never…my father…
-Of course! You father pushes people to kill their selves, your father stoles soul and heart and money of my son and maybe from many people, your father? Don't you dare talk about him?...I want you to disappear from here…don't handle your presence in this house…or…you… eating with us in the same table, or you with my little son, you understand?...from today…you're a divorced woman!...Go back to your…father!
Dadi left the room, don't even carrying about Khushi…
Desperately, Khushi , despite her tears, tries to understand what she just heard…her father, a criminal and Arnav's  father?????? and he married her to take revenge?????…what's all this???...this mess…she left the room, crying…from up stairs, she can see that they are all, there in the living room…she comes back…and then, remembers that there is another door that she can reach from the poolside…she comes back to the room, crying…all what she wants it's walk away, escape, go out of this house…she don't want to look at him…she closes the door, the light…she takes with her, her mobile phone, quickly…she runs to the poolside…through the garden, she finds finally a door…she escapes…running, crying…
In the street, she runs, wearing that red saree…many people stands to look at her but she don't care…if someone will approach her, she will definitely, kills him…she runs…runs…and never looks  back…tears can't stop…
When she finally stops running, she was far away from the mansion, so far away…it was dark…9pm…she calls Aman…
She tolds Aman to not ask her anything…that she wants to be in a safe place…far away from her husband…Aman tries to know more but he don't insist sawing her state…:
-Khushi! You remember my Buaji, in Lucknow?...now, she's living here, but not in a mansion! I will take you there, because…if I take to my home, then, he will definitely find you and kill me!...
-Sorry Aman! (she was crying)
-just tell me what going on, Tintin!...you can always tell me…!
-No! no!
Flashbacks end***
Here she feels that she is protected…with this generous lady…she smells Lucknow, her mum, her childhood…if she feels better…she doesn't want to think about yesterday…she doesn't want to think about anyone…

2 comments:

  1. So loved this update.............OMG that Dadi is so bad.but again loss of her son made her blind......

    ReplyDelete
  2. have dadi lost it, or what...kushi is just innocent n she blaming kushi for what her so called father did, hw pathetic is that

    ReplyDelete