kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 29 November 2012

the forced marriage part 53



 Note:So...I was crying like a kid...I just can't believe that they are ending it that way...it's so harsh and so hard...I can't say much about this topic but...Arshi will live forever...yes, it was just a drama and just charcters but...but they are so special and IPKKND is and will be the best show ever...
I'm telling you that they will live because 100 and 100 of FFs, OS, SSs are written, VMs, blogs, pics, fb pages, twitter, FB, IF, Tumblr...crazy fans who will never forget that show...who will never stop, never, ever, we love that from our heart, they can end it in one day, one episode but we still here...we will not stop...never...
we are here hamesha, always...
Love you Arshi...
Love you IPKKND
Love you Sarun...
Goanna miss you all but you will be in my heart ever...
So let's Rabba Ve...
and here part 53, hope you will enjoy in that hard moment...I love you too,  all...
God bless and protect you all ...
  
Part 53:


Arnav enters Anjeli room…
She was lying but seeing him…she gets worried and sits on the bed…her eyes full of tears…Arnav keeps looking at her silently…she was nervous and uncomfortable…she knows what her brother think about her, now…Arnav takes a deep breath and sits on the bed, besides her…Anjeli jerked, thinking he will pulled her from her shoulders and yelled on her…But, no..Nothing of that happen…
Arnav was just silent…but the problem was he can’t tell her anything…he was lost…what he can say?...he, finally, ask her, firmly, a little bit, angry:
-did you take your medicine?
Anjeli, surprised, she looks at him…and then…tears can’t stop dropping from her eyes…
-Forgive me…forgive me…please…bro…please…
She reminds him when she used to be a little girl…when she used to draw on his school copybooks and books…and when he gets angry…he remembers her little voice: ’’please…forgive me…bahaiya…please…’’ holding her ears…looking at him innocently with those same tears…and he can’t help but forgive her…
-hold your ears…Angel! (he said playfully and at the same time firmly)
Anjeli looks at him…she doesn’t believe what he just said…Angel…he calls her so, only when they are children…she thought he forget about it…but…and holding her ears…she always do this…to him and it works…
She did it, holding her ears… ‘’sorry’’… and hugs her brother tightly…Arnav welcomes her in his arms…
This time…she doesn’t draw on his books…but…it’s also ok…she’s his sister…more…she’s his daughter…
Khushi enters:
-tea time!
Khushi discovered that both are hugging each other and smile, deeply…
She looks at them, softly and Arnav breaks the hug to calm his sister:
-Enough! Don’t cry!
He wipes her tears…and Khushi gives her a cup of water to calm her sobbing…
They all take their tea there…
Khushi was always holding Anjeli hand…and smiling to Arnav…
******
After dinner…all went to his room…
Khushi get change and Arnav gets a rapid shower and as the room temperature was warm…he wears only his comfortable trousers and a black vest…he looks handsome and sexy like always…
Khushi was already in her side of bed…he lies besides her…
And she automatically turns to face him… and sleep in his arms as usual…
She smiles and closes her eyes:
Kh:-soon…we will have two babies in the home…I’m in heaven…I’m happy that I will be free to kiss their soft cheeks as much as I want…
Ar:-sorry it can’t be!
Kh:-what?!
Ar:-you will only be allowed to give kisses to me and to my babies (he said naughtily, wanting to tease her)…I want you to reserve all your love only to me and my babies…understood?
Kh:-well…I have so much love for you, our babies and all the family, are you satisfied?
Arnav smirks:-No! I want all your love only for me but I can share it only with our baby!
Khushi looks down:-but…when will our baby come…I want him to come soon…
Arnav holds her chin to make her look at him…
-So you’re impatient Mrs Raizada?
-what a question…of course I’m! (she said pouting her mouth)
-Perfect! but…if you’re that much impatient…we need to work hard for that…
-work hard?
-sure!
-means?
-means we need to work hard day, night, evening, afternoon!...no time to deny, no time to be shy, no time for tea time, no time to sleep all the night…
Khushi starts to understand what he meant by that…she blushes and hits him:
-you’re really too much!
-so you understand? Because you know a baby didn’t come with any other ways than that, my Khushi…and look, it’s like our baby want us to…to work hard and more to get him…
-Stop…you’re really …you’re shameless!
Arnav smirks…and then he keeps looking at her…making her all red…he makes her lay her back on the bed…and keeps his hands on each side of her petite form…
-you know that I’m not wrong at all!...you want a baby, soon and me too! For that: you should…follow my rhythm…you should let me do whatever I want , whenever and wherever I want and obey to my instructions…that was what you only asked to do…just say ‘’yes’’
With that he introduces his hand on her clothes…caressing her bare belly…
-Arnav…really…you’re too much…
She poses her hand on his…
-mmmm…I know…
-plea…se…
-shhhhh…look at me! (she looks at his eyes)…you want me?
-always!
He leaned to kiss her belly…
-you love me?
-don’t ask those kinds of questions!
-I know…but I need to hear the answers of those kinds of questions all the time!
-I love you!
-I love you more!
-not correct because it’s me who love you more…
He kisses her lips…and then her red nose…her eyes…softly…
-don’t argue with me!
-I’m not arguing I’m saying the truth!
-to say that you love me more; you should first visit my heart and take a look at the mess you create there!
Khushi smiles and hugs him…
-you became romantic Mr. Raizada!
She kisses his chin…
He keeps looking at her…
That gaze which always melt her…
She can’t resist those eyes…
Those eyes which always intimidate her…
Those eyes which always make her heart beat so fast and take away her breath…
Those eyes which make her blush…
Those eyes which are telling her that she’s beautiful, that she’s loved, that she’s precious…
She capped his face on her hands and looks straight at them:
-make love to me!
That was the first time…she’s telling him that like that…
NO fear…
No shyness…
She tells him what she wants and Arnav never miss any second to make her wish come true…she asks for love and he gives her his best…
*******
RM
In the morning:
All take the breakfast…peacefully…that when the phone rings…
Hp gives the phone…after awhile:
Arpita:-who can call us at this time…still early…
HP:-Madam …it’s Mrs. Dogra…she wants to talk to you!
-Mrs Dogra??…oh! you mean Aarti…Aman’s mum?!
Anjeli who was sipping her coffee, gasped…
Arnav eats another toast...looking at the other side…
Khushi was amused…seeing Arnav who was trying to be kind and nice… he doesn’t react even if he thinks that all that is happening so fast…
The others are concentrated in the phone conversation…
Arpita:-arrii…of course you’re welcome!...yes…oh! that…he’s married, now…yes…Aman told you?...her name is Khushi…yes! I got a bahu…….what?....      well…you surprised me…yeh…yes, it will be good if we talked here comfortably…this afternoon...yes…it’s possible, ok…Nmaste!
Arpita cuts the call and looks at them:
-we should arrange all this mess and…yes…we need some sweet…they are coming!
Nani:-who?
Arpita:-Aman’s parents! (she said confused)
Nani looks at her daughter Arpita with questioning eyes…
Arpita was silent…
Arnav finish his coffee in one go and stands up…
Arpita:-Arnav?...you’re leaving?...sit down please…..actually, they are coming for…Aman didn’t tell you anything?
Arnav looks at her and then at Anjeli who was looking at him with two innocent, begging eyes…
Arnav:-yes!
Arpita looks at Anjeli…
Arpita:-they are coming to ask for your hand to their son, Aman, for marriage…they want, firstly to that the families meet each other…I was about to tell her that you considered Aman like a simple friend but…it wasn’t polite to tell her that as it was the first time she’s asking to meet as…
Anjeli looks at Arnav…
What now she needs his help for that too???!!?
Their mother thinks that Anjeli and Aman are just friends…she knew something is happened with her daughter…but she can only see she is different…she can understand…she’s maybe in love but not with Aman…that was the last thing she would think about…
Arnav looks at his mum:
Arnav:-Mumma…actually, the relationship between Aman and Anjeli is more than a friendship…they are not just friends…ok! Anjeli will tell you details…
Arpita (looks towards Anjeli):-yes! Tell me?!
Anjeli looking down and bits her bottom lip…
Arpita:-Is that true, Anjeli?...are you ready to be his wife?
Anjeli was looking down and keeping silent…
Khushi:-yes…I mean…yes…she…
Payal:-she’s ready…
Arpita looks at Khushi and Payal…
Payal:-well…we think so!...just a guess!
Arpita:-I need your answer Anjeli!
Anjeli nodded positively…
Arpita:-it means all of you know about this matter but me…isn’t it!....me, I have to wait to be surprised by this phone…all right!
She stands up…and leaves to her room…Anjeli walked behind her…
Anjeli:-Mum…wait! I will explain it all…
The mother and the daughter leave the living room, they need some privacy to talk…
Dadi:-of course…this house is transformed into a mess!
Mami:-hello hi bye bye! Mess means Engagement…means wedding…means…Manorama will get out her beauty…should put a mask on this beautiful face…
Arnav takes his coat and was about to leave…but Khushi comes to the main door following him
-Arnav!
-sorry baby!...didn’t say bye …
He kisses her forehead…Khushi smiles…
-Arnav!...you will come this afternoon?
-yeh…don’t worry…
She smiles:
-Arnav…
-yes, tell me!
-I will…
-what?...
-I will…miss you a lot all this morning till this afternoon…
Arnav smirks and holds her hand…he makes her went out with him…to the garden…he pinned her against the wall…
-Will miss you too…
With that he holds her waist and makes her closer to kiss her…he kisses  her soft lips…and then stops to see her reaction…he loved to see the effect of his kiss in her face…and eyes…
After every kiss like that…he can always see:
First, her trouble: looking down, avoiding his gaze…
And then, second after she licked her lips…biting her bottom lips, discretely….
And finally looking up to him…all red…
All this makes him, even more, crazy about her…
He holds her waist, making her closer to him…
Feeling her soft body crushed against his hard chest!
Akash went out…and saw them so close to each other…Payal was following him as well to the main door, asking him to bring some gulap when he comes back but she stops talking when she saw the couple in the garden…Akash was really cool…he wanted to continue to his way to the car…
Payal:-what are you doing you? Enter…
She holds his hand, makes him enter, again and closes the main door…
Akash:-what?
Payal:-honey! Can’t you see?
Akash:-so what! I want to go to my car! I’m late and Arnav could do his romance the time he needs…I’m just on my way!
-Fine! But you will disturb them…remember, you hate to be disturbed…
She arched her eyebrow…
-yeh…how much time should I wait?
-the time for a goodbye Kiss!
-how can I know how much it will take that kind of kiss!
Payal looks straight at his eyes…naughtily…
Akash looks to the right then to the left to be sure that no one was around and then…
He leaned to give his wife a peck…then he takes off his glasses and kissed her softly when they heard a knock at the main door…it was khushi…
The time for the goodbye kisses was over and the guys go to their office…

26 comments:

  1. tks so much for updating.what about dadi and khushi u didt tell us ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely update. Waiting to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute and romantic update ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it

    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D loved this update.....update soon
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome part!

    Deep5128 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice and duperb upd

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how Akash just casually brushed of Arshi romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow
    nice update thanx for pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it very nice update
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing update
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the update very cute and awesome asr left khushi with dadi hope she does not hurt her awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome as always...best i like are the conversations between khushi and arnav...they are always really cute...amazing amazing

    dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely update
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great update

    - surita12

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update..
    The Raizada brothers are in a mood to romance with their wives in the morning..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forgot write my name..
    It's Humayra from IF

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome

    vidu87 frm if

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww how cute. I will miss IPK n dis FF will keep them alive in our Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome update......

    loved it.....

    thanks for the pm in IF... pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwwwww.......Arnav...... what a caring brother u r...... !!!!!......

    awesome update dear.....loved it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh no very lovely update
    you made blush always

    jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really funny and cute conversation btw Arshi regarding baby making...........ha ha ha.......love the romance

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m not sure if you still reading your comments. But this story is absolutely superb. Thank you

    ReplyDelete