kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 19 November 2012

the forced marriage part 49

Part 49:


Arnav was out in his office...Khushi stays in her room...reading...
someone knocked the door of the room and she suddenly, became all worried, she was sure it was dadi and her nightmare will soon be reality but at her surprise, it was no other that Anjeli...who was knocking...Khushi smiles when she opens the door and finds her...she hugs her...
Anj:-Can I come in !
-you're asking enter Miss he loves me !
Anjeli enters pouting:
Anj:-Arnav is not talking to me!
k:-just some time and he will do…
-missed you, missed my positive sister-in-law!
-oh!
-can I have another hug?
Khushi hugs Anjeli, all smiling…but Anjeli was showing only a worried expression...
Kh:-you love him?...I mean Aman?
Anj:-so, so much!...but...
-but..??? (Khushi asks)
-nothing! I love him!
-okey! (Khushi answers, all smiling)
Anj:-so, tell me, why you look so…?
-so…?
-so beautiful, I mean you're glowing…
Khushi smiles but didn't answer…
Anj:-tell me!
Kh:-it's …something you know…called love!
-oh! I see!...so everything is ok with between both of you?
-so good and I'm so happy…but still…for dadi …??
-Khushi, no!...your happiness you don't have to ruin it for something like that…believe me…
-yes…and…
-mum?...you need just to talk with her…she can't be angry against her dear son Arnav and her beautiful daughter in law…
-you think so?...should I go, now and talk to her?
-yes but first you call Arnav…
-why?
-what why? I'm sure he will torture Amanji, now and you should ask him, did he talk to him or not??…please, please, Khushi…please…
-Ok…Ok, I will call him…
-now!
-ok…now…
Khushi dialed Arnav's number…
And his voice come to her…and her heart starts beating quickly when she heard his voice...throw the phone...his voice was sexier...and was sending goosbumps to her...
Arnav:-so, you missed me, already?
Khushi:-Ar…nav?
-who else?...I missed you too…
-me too…when you will come back? (she said whispering to that Anjeli sitting beside her, waiting for the news don't hear anything)
-I'm ready to come right now!
-No…you just be a good business man and you work!
-I just can't when the thought that I left such beauty and come here…
-Arnav!
-what? …ok…I will concentrate in my work…fine…
-you know that me too..I can't do anything but thinking about you…
-really?
In the other hand, Anjeli was looking at Khushi, desperately…Khushi was whispering in the phone, lost in her world, seems like she forget about Anjeli, Aman, forget about the whole world…Anjel was burning before her…''tell him'' she noticed to Khushi…and Khushi asks her to wait…asking Arnav what he loves to eat at dinner…and then…she smiles and cuts the phone…
Anjeli was looking at her...with wide eyes…
-unbelievable Khushi!...why you called him?, you called him because I ask for this...you just do your romance people and I'm burning…you're supposed to ask him about Aman…
-Oh! yes, of course…sorry, please, sorry…I'm calling him, again, now…
Khushi dialed Arnav number, again…
Arnav:-yeh, baby…me too, I forget to say it…love you…
Khushi whispered:-love you too
Anjeli besides her, murmured: ''not again!''….
-Arnav…listen…did you talk with Aman?
-No…not now, after work, I asked him to come to my desk!
-Arnav….
-I know…I should be kind and cool…I just can't, you know…it's a little bit difficult!...both of them are acting like kids…I just…
-Arnav…please…
-Khushi, we will talk about this later, ok?...should go for my next meeting
-Ok…take care…
-ok!
****
The three girls: Khushi, Anjeli and Payal are in the room of Khushi, now and the topic of the moment was Aman and Arnav confrontation…
Anjeli was biting in another piece of chocolat...
Anjeli:-What if he beats him?!!!
Khushi:-of course no…
Payal:-No, I imagine he will dismissed him...
Khushi:-no, it cannot!
Anjeli:-what if he refuses our marriage!???
Khushi:-just don't think about all those black thoughts!
Anjeli:-Aman wasn't brave enough, he should had tell him, since the start…I'm scared…
Khushi:-Arnav is not a monster
Payal:-maybe with you, he's an angel, you're his wife!...but here we are talking about his little sister marrying his employee…
Khushi:-but Aman is his friend too…
Anjeli: -but this is a problem too…I know, my brother, he will never change, he don't like when we hide things from him….
Khushi:-what did you hide, you felt it and you just tell him about your love…what's the problem in that…
Anjeli looks at her with teary, guilty eyes…
Khushi:-what's the matter, now? Why you're crying? Everything will be alright…we…even if he will refuse at first…soon or later he will accept!
Anjeli repeats in tears:-soon…or later? Later?
Payal:-of course even after 1000 years, he will, if there is true love, no one can do anything… I remember when my dad refuses Akash at first, it takes from us 7 months to convince him…yes…
Anjeli repeats:-seven months?!
Khushi smiles:-you talk like an old aunty, Payal! (khushi giggled)
Payal:-you think?...do you think that I've gained weight, also?
Khushi smiles:-no…but soon, yes, you will…cause of the baby in your tummy…(khushi smiles amused)
Anjeli:- tummy? And the baby?
Payal:-yes, you know, I hope for a boy, Akash wants a girl…
Khushi:-Arnav wants a baby!
Payal excited, holds  Khushi's hands …
Payal:-yooohooo, I think that soon, this house will be a nursery garden…thought dadi will be troubled and she will…Anjeli?
Khushi:-Anjeli? What's the matter? angel?
Anjeli was crying slowly and continually…
Anjeli:-I …should (sobs) marry him!...I should marry him, very soon…
Khushi:-of course! You will…
Anjeli:-soon! Soon! Like …like tomorrow
Payal (with her good mood and funniest humor, like always):-nop, it can't be we don't have girls who are so impatient to get married!
Khushi (joins Payal, wanting to cheer up Anjeli):-true! A good girl shouldn't talk like this about marriage, you should be blushing and when Aman asks you to marry him…
Payal:-you have to lower your head
Khushi:-like an heroine in a bollywood movie and said all shy and blushing….
Payal: -''I cannot marry you, until my brother accept this''
Khushi:-absolutely,! you shouldn't said: ''I should marry him so soon''  crying like this before your two sisters in law…
But Anjeli was crying and crying…and not enjoying their chit chat at all…
Khushi and Payal are really worried, now and get serious…
Khushi:-you're really crazy, if you think that Arnav will hurt you or hurt Aman by refusing your union, of course not…is Aman goanna ask for your hand, today to that you feel so nervous?
Anjeli:-yes, he will today…
Khushi:-so fast? …I mean...he should talk with him, first and then…
Anjeli:-we have no time!
Payal opens her eyes wide:-is that you? A month before, you wasn't thinking about marriage at all!
Khushi:-why all this? first he should also come and talk with your mum...
Anjeli was now shivering, Khushi doubts that something is not ok with her…she tries to ask her…
Khushi:-Angel! Tell me…you're not ok? What happens? why you're worried like this?
Anjeli:-no no thing…nothing…
Suddenly…
-Anjeli?...Payal you here?
It's Arpita who enter Anjeli's room…Anjeli wipes her tears, quickly…
Khushi looks at her…this lady reminds her her own mother, whenever she looks at her…at the same time, she remembers Arnav, Arpita has the same eyes as his son, the same gaze, in their eyes; you can see a strange mixture of severity and softness, at the same time…
Arpita:-Anjeli, what happens?
Anjeli:-No…nothing mumma!
Arpita:-how? You cried?
Anjeli:-No! I remembered the final scene of titanic!
Arpita:-titanic? Who's that?
Anjeli:-no, mum, don't think about it! I need my Nescafe, right now!
Arpita:-Oh!...Are you trying to fool me?
Anjeli stands up and went out of the room, after hugging her mother but don't answering her , she left like this...and Payal follows Anjeli out of the room:
Payal:-I feel like having a mango juice too!...you can prepare this for me Anjeli?
*****
Khushi stands in front of Arpita…now, all alone…Arpita was about to gone out too but Khushi holds her hand:
Khushi:-Please…please…stay!
Arpita looks at the other side to not look at Khushi's eyes…and forgives her easly…
K:-My happiness can't be complete without your blessing…please, forgive me!...if there is anything I can do to change things, I will do but…
Arpita:-things can't be changed; we can change and be responsible, facing our reality and problems, and not run away…
Arpita answers with a bit of severity…not looking at Khushi…she knows that this child is no less place then Anjeli in her heart…she loved her, from the first day, she can judge how innocent and pure she was…perfect for her son and she's the wife of her dear, loved son, her Arnav so how to not love this girl?
Khushi:-I changed…I will never run away from here…it's my home here and you're my second family…and I love you…I want to be here until the last day of my life…be your daughter in law to the end and Arnav's wife until my death…
-shut up! Don't talk like that Pagal!
Arpita beats her shoulder, playfully, her eyes full of tears…and Khushi hugs her…both of them are happy, now…that was it for Arpita...she can't be upset anymore..any further with Khushi...
****
When Arnav and Akash come…they have all their dinner and desert and it's Khushi who served them all…Anjeli  looking nonstop to Arnav, checking his expression but couldn't understand if he's normal, angry??…if he's ok or no…and couldn't ask him or said anything…her solution was Khushi but Khushi was so much busy satisfying Arpita, during that dinner…adding food in her plate, smiling to her, asking her if she wants something special for tomorrow's breakfast…and Arpita was in heaven…very proud of her daughter in law…
Of course, Dadi don't finish her dinner…can't handle all this…thinking that Arpita wasn't a good mother…loving the daughter of the enemy…but when Dadi leave the dining room, no one noticed that…
Arnav was eating…smirking sometimes…because his mother was now speaking and smiling to Khushi and when it comes to him, her mother refuses to said more than the essential…but his wife succeed to melt her heart…
Arpita and Khushi are so lost with their secret chit chat about food and new recipes and the dinner…
Akash and Payal are so much lost in the baby's talk and Akash with his famous and really healthy precious sentence: ''Payal…don't forget, you're eating for two , now!''
Manorama was a little bit jealous of that…staring at them but she was silent, so ok with his son's advice and starts narrating to nani what she uses to eat when she was pregnant of Akash…remembering all the details...
****
Finally, in their bedroom…
Khushi enters…Arnav was waiting and when she enters, she, suddenly, feels his arms, hugging her from behind…
Arnav:-you come, finally…
Kh:-mmm…I come
-you're late!
-yes but I was helping in kitchen
-mmm, you're just a so good wife, you know that?
Arnav makes her turn to face him…and then said, with his husky voice:
-you know what we do with a good wife like you?
-what?
-we recompense them!
Khushi smiles…and he continues, seducing her...looking at her with his his chocolate eyes:
-you know how?
Khushi blushes…but answers:
-I know…look…
Khushi shows him the bangles of his mother…she was wearing them in her hands and showing him...all smiling:
-Mumma forgives me and makes me wear her bangles…and guess what she asks me to never call her by any other name...but only by ''mumma''...because I'm your wife...
She said proudly and then excited, she shows him her bangles again... and Arnav was admiring her…he holds her hands and places a kiss on her milky wrist…and then all over her arm when she was wearing the bangles …affected khushi caresses his hair…she stops him and pulled his face…
-I'm so happy…that I'm here…that you bring me here, again…that you…
-shhh…
He pulled her, from her waist, to make her more closer to him…
Kh:-Arnav?
Arnav:-mmm?
Kh:-what about Aman and Anjeli? Did he talk with you?
Arnav:-…that man!? Really, I don't want to hear about that, at least for now!
Khushi:-why?...what happen?
Arnav leaves her waist, slowly, poses a kiss on her cheek…
Arnav:-come on, let's go to bed!
Khushi:-Arnav? You should tell me!
Arnav:-he wants the marriage as soon as possible, he doesn't respect any one , telling this to me: ''ASR, it's better that the marriage will be very soon''…excuse me, he's talking about a marriage here..., I was accepting just the idea of maybe an engagement and the man thinks that he's playing need for speed…I committed the mistake taking a girl from her family forcibly, quickly, I commited this mistake with you...I was…but now…I will never…I…you suffered with me….I knew it…I…
Kh:-Arnav, our story is different, you can't compare!
Ar:-yes, I can…I just …I was…
-Arnav, you stop, ok? We don't have to remember this, Anjeli wants this marriage too and that too soon, so why we have to delay this?
-No! he was rude! Like it was his natural right to marry my sister!
-Aman and rude? I can't believe!
-yes, he was! Guess what he told me: '' Me and Anjeli, we decided!  our marriage will be next month!''
-what? Aman? …not possible!
-you know, this story really made me sick…and I just…(he pulled her again against him)…want to forget about all this…
Khushi holds his neck…he carries her to the bed…
Kh:-Arnav but I can't believe this…why Aman was talking like this…(Arnav not answering but laying her in the bed and lay in the top of her... posing butterfly kisses all over her face and neck but Khushi was nonstop talking and thinking) …Aman is the kind of guy who want to act slowly in everything he did…(Arnav takes her lips for a passionate kiss but he stops when she doesn't respond, he looks at her, she still lost in Aman/Anjeli matter and talking to herself, murmured:)…Aman is not like that and Anjeli, today…also, she wanted the marriage as soon as possible…
-Khushi?
He calls her but she doesn't answer, all lost…but finally, when he calls, she looks at him, anger dominates, already his eyes…she cupped his face….
-so…sorry Arnav…I was thinking…I'm…
Arnav pulled her hands away, pinning them on the top, giving her an aggressive kiss…this time, she kisses him back, all repenting…
-sorry... (she whispered)
-too late…tonight, I'm punishing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment