kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 1 November 2012

the FM part 17

Part 17: Guiltiness...
Khushi hesitates :
-what if I refuse ?
A:-I told you what will happen!
Kh:-Aman will lose his job in your company?
A:-sure!
Khushi looks at him with a sad expression:
Kh:-why you're always like that?
A:-you goanna come now or should I force you! Khushi, I don't even need anyone to make you obey me!
Khushi with the same sad face, come and tries to sit but the kurta was too shirt and if she will sit then…she looks at him…he will not understand that she's uncomfortable with this and with all he orders..
A:-You think that I have all the time to wait for  you trying to hide your beautiful legs and they are already bare and I knew preciously the color of what do you wear under this kurta…you don't think that you're wasting too much time and we still playing???…
Khushi looks at him…how much she hates him?... she just ignore it…she does what he wants and now he can look to her the way he wants, she don't care, if this man wants just her body, then fine, she will give what he wants!
A:-your turn!
Kh:-No! I won't ! why we should play this game? you can just do whatever you want and what you always do , every night and let's sleep!
Arnav was amused:
A:-and what we do every night?
Kh:-your stuff!
A:-which stuff?
Kh:-the thing you do to me?
A:-this ''stuff'' have a name!
Kh:-with you, no!
A:-what do you mean? Am I too good to handle? Am I so much good to you that you really didn't find a name to what I'm doing to you?
Kh:-absolutely not! When you forced someone to do something, that can't be ''so''good!
A:-When I just start to touch someone and that someone starts screaming my name and wants me to continue, that prove that it's ''so'' good …
The situation was more than irresistible, she was sitting on him (and he remember their first night when he asks her to kiss him and when she did it…)
Khushi turns her head the other side and didn't want to face him…
A:-ok! Your turn! Truth or dare?
Kh:-truth!
A:-okay! Tell me why you were so worried when I said that I will fire Aman?
Kh:-Arnavji?!!
A:-answer!
Kh:-Because he have nothing to do with our matters! You want me to wear this, I refuse than yo…
A:-ok! Get it! My turn…I choose truth!
Kh:-why you punch Aman when you saw he goanna hug me?
A:-excuse me because I should allow to anyone to hug you?...after all, you're my wife and even if I don't feel anything for you, I should act like your beloved husband in front of them!
Hearing this, Khushi feels bad, she knows that he didn't feel anything to her but thinks that maybe…Ok, now, she wants to finish all this…but she wants to cry, after those words, she made a sad face…
A:-truth or dare!
Kh: dare! (with that same expression)
Yes! Dare! She Wishs he will ask her to take this kurta off and he will do whatever he wants to do and then he will sleep and then he will be satisfied!
A:-Smile!
Khushi looks at him surprised:
Kh:-what?
His eyes confirmed what he wants…
She smiles but it was a faked one and then she quickly back to her sad expression
A:-are you kidding me Khushi? I want a smile! A natural one!
He wants the same one that she has when Aman was there but is he able to get it? This way, he was sure that no! That even if she smiles, it was not for him but just because he told her so…
She tries to smile and then smile looking at him; it was a shy one because she wasn't able to look at him:
Kh:-your turn!
Ar:-dare!
Khushi is really tired of this and she knows what it will happen next previously, it's better that she finish that torture now!:
Kh:-you…get your clothes off!
Arnav was shocked, no actually shocked didn't describe his feeling hearing her saying this to him, that was the last thing he thinks that she can ask him to do:
A:-excuse me!
Khushi looks at him with a determinate look, she stands up to give him some space and he starts taking off his clothes, now, he has to be strong, very strong to fight the desire to take her right there after what she said to him…why she's asking him that, what if she asks him to kiss her or something?
A:-should I take off all my clothes?
Khushi looks at him; he was only with his boxer…:
Kh: No! It's ok!...
A: truth or dare?
Kh: dare!
A: the clothes I wear at night are behind you, you have just to dress me!
Khushi was surprised…he was just teasing her…ok! She will make that game lasts for an eternity if this is his wish!
Kh:-No! No need for any other clothes! I wear your Kurta! And It is yours , so...
She stands in front of him and then she takes away the Kurta, she approaches him and dresses it to him!
Feeling the warm fabric in his torso and feeling her hands when she dresses him, he feels that something happens to him, heart, soul and body…he feels that his entire being belongs to her…he closes his eyes…she was there, he can just take her, he have just to move a little bit toward her…
Arnav knows what she wants to prove…she thinks that the only thing he wants from her is to take her…so she decided to make things easy to him!
Khushi looks at him, surprised that he didn't do anything…
Finally, he holds her waist and then he carries her to the bed…
He covers her with the blanket and then he approaches her face and say:
-tomorrow, you will go with anjeli and do shopping! We just can't share the same kurta like this, every night!
He was about to get away from there but she holds his hand and she hugged him, she hugged him tightly, with all her force…he was surprised by that, when she break the hug, she looks at him…it was a strange look and then close her eyes to sleep…
After a cold shower to take away all the emotions and desires…he decided to not sleep on the bed, there is a sofa in the room, so he just lay on it, trying to sleep but how?...
It was dark and now he can clearly hear both…
The voice of his reason and heart…
His heart is hurt because he wants more of her touch, more of her look, more of her smile…
His reason told him that he already crossed all the limits and if he made another mistake, he's lost…she's lost…why she hugged him like this…this mean something, this mean that she's too so in…she needs him the way he needs her…she's feeling something for him…she hugged him like it was urgent…she hugged him and he can hear her heart beats…and that look..he feels that his heart was melting…that look told him everything…it was full of affection…no, affection is not the right word…the right word is: Love!...
He didn't recognize himself…what he was doing, all those previous days…he was thinking that she hates him but now, he's sure that no…the way she holds his hand when he beats Aman today, her worried eyes and this hug…Now, the situation get worst and he have to fix it…yes, he have to fix it!
***
In the morning, the two of them wakes up, she wants to leave the room for the breakfast but he stops her:
-Khushi! We need to talk!
She looks at him, he continues:
-Our marriage was a huge mistake!
She looks at him and with all her courage she succeeds to speak:
-I was thinking the same!
He looks at her, now, he don't know, if she was lying or not:
-Both of us don't need or accept our marriage!
-I thought that you wanted this marriage!
-Not anymore!
-Not anymore? Ok! Am I supposed to leave, now that you don't want this marriage anymore?
She doesn't want to cry, she was doing the impossible to not let the tears drop in her face…
-No! Of course not!
-No? Listen to me Mr. Arnav sing.. I don't know what!  I had enough! Enough from you! In those few days, you show me all your bad faces, all your psychological complexes of a rich, capricious, young man who thinks that the world is revolved around him, who believes that people are waiting for his sign to speak or be silent, walk or stop, live or die, but I'll tell you one thing, I'm not one of your properties, I'm not the thing that you buy and when you feel that you're not satisfied, you just throw it…you're the son of this family…I have also a family and if they just know that their girl is handling all that, they will…
-they will what Khushi?...the family you're talking about don't even know where you are in Delhi, the family you're talking about accepts your marriage with a man they don't even know his complete name…they don't know nothing about me but still they let me take you with me!
Khushi cries:
-Stop, stop, stop! It was me who  accepted to be with you, who accepted this marriage !
-You don't ask you're self: why? Why you and they accept this, I'm goanna tell you why: it's  because of my money! Because I can do whatever I want with my money! I wanted to have you and you're here because of my money and yes you have to handle what you named my Psychological problems because of money…my money make you and your family do what I want you to do, what I order you to do, this capricious rich man can also handle your cupidity, you're here because of my money!
Khushi looks at him, tears dropped and she just can't control herself any more…:
-you're wrong, because I can do whatever I want too and what I want is to leave you!...I wish I will never  look at your face again, I wish you never exist, never enters my life…I will leave for sure and return to my home!
She tries to leave the room but he catches her, he pinned her violently against the closed door:
-just try to leave and I promise that before you reached Lucknow, I will make them leave my house, you hear me, the Gupta mansion is mine too and I can…
Someone knocks at the door…Arnav let go of khushi , he looks at her, he can't see anything, his eyes was  wet and red, he wasn't crying but he was nervous and angry, he feels that by hurting her he hurts himself…
It was Anjeli who knocks; he just looks at her and then leaves quickly…
Anjeli was surprised, she heard the screaming of her brother but she don't hear what he was saying exactly, she approaches khushi who was crying badly, Khushi saw Anjeli and desperately, hugs her like a little girl and continues crying…Anjeli tries to comfort her, she break the hug, holds her hand, she whipped her tears, she makes her sit on the bed, she brings a paper and write: it's ok! Tell me what happened! Tell me Khushiji?
Khushi looks at her and she can't stop crying, Anjeli:
I know my brother, he's always harsh! Please don't cry! Please don't cry!
But Khushi can't stop:
-Why he have to be like this Anjeliji? Why?
Anjeli hug her again, she knows that she's in pain and all that because of her brother!
***
In the office Arnav was unable to work or even to talk, he canceled an important meeting…he wasn't able to look at the files…what he did was right, he just can't let her believe in him and in this relationship…yes, he hurt her, but, it was necessary and by this way, they will hate each other forever…
-ASR! Can you please give me 2 minutes, I need…
Arnav looks at who was disturbing him, it was Aman!
-NO!
-I need your opinion about…
-please Aman! leave me alone! (He said angrily)
-What happened? I think you didn't sleep well last night? (Aman was amused)
-get out of here!
-Ok! Ok!, relax!...ASR! thank you for yesterday…and I was so happy to know that your wife is no other than Tintin..I mean Khushi…ASR…this girl is really what you deserve, and, seeing you guys yesterday, you was so perfect together!...I mean, you belong to each other…you form a beautiful couple
-can you shut up and go out of here!
-Okkk! But what I want to told that Khushi is a great person ASR, she also deserve the best and you're the best ,not all the time ( he smirked) but …khushi is like my sister and if it was me who will choose a husband for my sister, it will be you!
Arnavji lose his mind hearing this, remembering her crying, remembering how much he hurt her…he wants to run away, to walk away from all this, he takes the car's keys and he went out…Aman wants to stop him, ignoring what he said that make him angry that much, but Arnav was so much stubborn to stay with him….
On his car, he drove the car as fast as he can…he was crazy…her voice:''let me cure it Arnavji!'', her screams'' I'm not one of your properties, I'm not the thing that you buy and when you feel that you're not satisfied, you just throw it''…'' had enough! Enough from you!'', the words of Aman '' this girl is really what you deserve, and, seeing you guys yesterday, you was so perfect together!...I mean, you belong to each other…you form a beautiful couple''…he remember her tears, her smile, the way she hugged him…
***
In a second, he feels a huge shock…he wasn't able to understand what's just happened, he thinks that his car was shocked to another car…he feels that his body was in pain…he wasn't able to went out …and then…nothing…he faints…
***
Precap:
All the raizada family are in the living room when the phone rings, it was Arpita who pick up:
-Hello!...what my son? In the…hospital…accident?
Arpita was totally shocked, she can't move, or say anything…
Suddenly, it's Anjeli who speaks: ch…chotte!

2 comments: