kisssssss....for my readers...

Friday 11 January 2013

Sex, Love and the city teaser to chap 3


So girls...
I'm giving a teaser to this story: Sex...love and the city and if you like it if I continue then I will continue...
As I said before I will not promise I will continue this but whenever I find the time and all, I will write it ...
Link to chapter 1: Sex Love and the city chap 1
Link to chapter 2: Sex, love and the city chap 2

Teaser to chapter 3:




I’m mesmerized…
Yes…a man can spends all his life without carrying, without giving any attention to destiny, to chance, to emotions, to his heart, to small details making his life happy…till…something come in his life and changes it completely…
Yes….I’m mesmerized…
She was giving the driver the worst speech he would has in his entire life…
You can’t…
You just can’t see that scene without just admire that beauty transformed in a tigress…
A real one…
Angry gaze…I felt even scared…then you can imagine the driver’s face…god! Looks like she’s familiar with law and she knows her rights and duties very well…and now…many people are around looking at the fight in the middle of the road…
I bet the driver is regretting that…and wanted to say sorry but he can’t…
She should give him the chance to do it, first…
I bet she is a lawyer…
And yeah…like a little boy, I was looking…but only at her…
She was like really really angry…
And I was kind of amused…
And yes she doesn’t even look towards me…
Not even a look…
She just raises her car anew and drives away…
Me Arnav Singh Raizada I was impressed by that attitude…
What the….

15 comments:

  1. oh that was lovely my dear
    the description u gave about arnav's thought was superbly written
    how u always manage my dear
    nd yes i want u to continue this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey plz continue loved it i just it lovely :) its really interesting plz continue soon love marrie (mariumsaeed786)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so mr arnav is in love at first sight i can smel that.an agngry girl and an adorable boy
    don't be late my crazy .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh wat a trailer. Do continue

    ReplyDelete
  5. crazy head ........
    after a long tym only teaser........
    want update............
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting
    continue soon please
    and thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it do update soon
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  8. so at first sight arnav gets attract or fall for her

    it was awesome pcp

    luv it

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome teaser
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting teaser ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome and interesting teaser.....
    thanks for the pm in IF.....pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will be waiting for it dear post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice teaser update soon cant wait much ;-)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting Teaser dear ! Lukin forward !

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks.........loved it
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete