kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 7 January 2013

Unfaithful chapter 12 and final



Unfaithful: Chapter 12:

Final Chapter 

The Family...

 

When she wakes up…she felt him…
His hands around her tummy…
She felt him and smiles while her eyes still closed…
He was up, one hour before her and he was enjoying watching her sleeping like an angel…
Ar:-how was my baby?
-I’m fine!
-I mean my little baby!
Khushi smiles:
-mmm…she is fine!
-or he’s fine!
He poses a peck on her lips…
-sleeping well?
-mmmm
She said holding his neck…closing him to her…
-what about you?
-I spend a perfect night!
He said looking down at her…while she wasn’t wearing anything but the blanket…
Blushing like never…she smiles shyly and was about to get up…but he stops her…
-no!
-Arnav…let me…go…
-where?
He said holding her with his protective hand…
-tell where you will go without me?
She looks at him, he seems ready for the romance since early morning and planning to love her all the day…all the life time…
-I want to take a shower and then wear something!
-I want to do this with you…
She looks at him with questioning eyes…
He said huskily:-bath together!…remember?
She smiles…looking down…
-me…you…under the water…
She nodded shyly…
He gets up and carries her to the bathroom…
She was avoiding his eyes and he was looking only at her beautiful face…
He poses her and comes with her inside the shower cabin…
-Khushi…I’m happy!
He said frankly…
Feeling the intimacy of the moment…and her with him, again, same way…and even closer than before…
Feeling their relation stronger than before…
Their strong love makes them restart, forgetting all what happen…
And it was a chance to discover themselves, their emotions, all over again…
She hugged him…
The warm water enveloping their bodies…
Kh:-I love you!
She said from her heart…
She was also suffering during the past days…taking that heavy truth…all what she want is him and only him…and now, it’s a relief to have him again…to have his love again…
He heard a sob…
He breaks the hug to see her face…
She was crying…
Ar:-shhhh…my love…what happened?
-I love you, Arnav…I love you so much…
-I love you too my baby…shhhh…I love you…a lot…a lot…
Tears dropped from her eyes…
-I’m…sorry Arnav…I felt like crying…
-but you know I hate seeing your tears!
-I don’t want to cry too…but…
-hormones?!
He said ironically…
She smiles throw her tears…
He pecks her lips and her cheeks…taking away her teas…
Ar:-be that much spoiled Khushi cause I like it…let me wash your hair…come on…
He puts some shampoo and starts caressing her hair between his hands…
She stops her tears and looks how he was putting so much effort to wash her long hair…
She starts giggling when he starts gently rubbing her scalp…
Ar:-stop laughing here…let me finish with your hair!
He said amused by her sudden change of humor …
She does the same with his hair…
-stop moving, Arnav…
He was pecking her lips and cheeks nonstop while she wanted to wash his hair…
They finish their bath like that…
Teasing and kissing and caressing each other…
Gel shower foam was everywhere all their bodies…they played with it and do all what they want to do with each other…
They felt like they still miss each other touch, each other little games…each other smile and talks…
After being all clean and wearing the clothes…
He insists to dry her hair with towel and after with the dryer to not catch cold…
He wanted to take care of her…
She was his little girl and seeing her he wanted to always be there to touch her and to feel her…
She was feeling the same…
Drying her long hair…he doesn’t miss a chance to kiss her neck…to kiss her back…
He chooses a comfortable dress for her… a red dress…
And she chooses for him a jean and a black t-shirt…

Time to eat…
She wanted to feed him…they fed each other…
They take their coffee before the TV…watching an old movie and laughing like kids…
She was sitting between his legs…posing her back against his chest…
He was holding her…he wanted her with him, in him, between his arms and closed from his heart, like that…
Time was running…and they felt the softness and the sweetness of the day in every minute…
Arnav wasn’t even able to go out to bring Armaan…
He just called Shyam and Shyam brings Armaan fast to them…
And Armaan joined the lazy couple to complete their happy family day together…
-draw me a sheep, Arnaf!
Armaan tends the paper to Arnav…
-ok!
Arnav starts drawing…after finishing…Armaan looking at it, he said:
-but it’s a dog!
-this is a dog? Are you serious?...it’s a sheep!
Khushi was amused…
The fact that Arnav was a zero in drawing and Armaan wasn’t able to understand that…asking him always to draw for him…
-ok! Let me try again beta…
Armaan nodded…all serious
Khushi was smiling…
The three of them are on the big sofa of the living room…
Khushi taking the big place and the father and son adorably, so close from each other…
Arnav drawing…putting the paper on his lap while Arman was standing, posing his head on Arnav’s shoulder to see the way he’s drawing…
*******
In the other hand:
A couple was enjoying the company of each other as well...
Akash and Payal…
Since the birthday of Armaan…
They didn’t stop meeting each other…
And then doing what Armaan has asked…
Kissing each other…
First after Armaan birthday party…
He dropped her to her house…
And before the door of her apartment…He suddenly kissed her and she kissed him back…without even knowing why…
She was angry after this first kiss …
She enters her apartment and closes the door before his face…
but he doesn’t stop calling her…next day…
Wanting to see her to make his excuse…
He comes to her apartment…
And all what he was able to do was…
Kissing her again…
But this time was : again and again…
And Payal doesn’t stop him…
She was thinking why she’s doing this with a man like him…not even her type but still…
He knows how to kiss…
But they were acting silently…
All was done in a silent atmosphere…
The kisses…
The lunch they share and then the little cup of tea they take in the balcony of her apartment…
He was good at kissing and just admiring her…
And she was usually a nonstop talker but here she was for the first time confused…
She’s feeling he was the one for her…
Akash was thinking she’s his would be wife…no doubt on that…
*********************
RM:
Together, they put Armaan in bed…
Pose a peck on his forehead…
After both continue their night reading on the arms of each other…
She was reading a magazine while he was reading a thriller…
She was posing her head on his lap while he was sitting on the bed..
His back to the headboard…
They adore this and their new bed was really huge…giving them all the space needed…
From time to time, Arnav stop reading and looks at her…he gives a sudden peck on her lips or asks if she ok in this position…
He wanted to massage her feet…
-but they are not paining!
-still…a massage is always good for those beautiful feet…
His massage was just a chance for a kisses section…
It starts by a feet massage…then he starts tickling her..and then when she starts giggling…he comes to her and starts kissing her like a crazy man…
-is that a massage?
She said in between two kisses…
-mmm…open your mouth!
-Arna…
She can’t continue her words….as he was just  in time to introduce his tongue, patiently …
They are like that when they receive a call…
It was almost 11 pm …
Khushi looking at him…
He takes her lips again…no time to answer…
-Arnav!....please, it’s late, maybe it’s urgent, please!
Khushi said…
He nodded…
He picks up the phone…
It was Shyam…
Arnav’s  face transformed from worried to happy…he was all the time saying…what…what…what…with different expressions…and then cuts the call
-Khushi …Anjeli…she…her little baby boy has come!
-what? Really?
Khushi smiles like a stupid…
-yeah…(he pecks her lips) and the delivery was so quick...was so quick that they haven’t even the time to call us…they are fine…the baby wanted to come…they are ok…Anjeli is ok…we should go!
-yes…we should
Khushi was excited…was happy…was so happy…she hugged Arnav tight…she told him that he’s the most hot uncle in the world and for that Arnav gives another kiss…
-you’re naughty! And the most beautiful Mami ever…Khushi Mami…
Both laugh…
Even if Armaan was sleeping…they take him because they can’t leave him alone…
Arnav was lifting him….while he still sleeping peacefully…
The driver took them…
It was almost middle night…they are sleepy but so much happy…
*****
When they enter…
All the family was there and Mami takes Armaan from Arnav’s arms…before the room where Anjeli, Shyam and their little angel were there...both Khushi and Arnav enter in the room …
-Chote…
Anjeli looks exhausted but so happy…
Seeing Arnav and Khushi…
The happier woman on earth because she’s becoming a mother…
Anjeli:-Khushi…look at this angel…
They both approach her…to admire the baby…
Khushi takes him delicately between her hands…
- sweetheart…little baby…how beautiful you are…
She starts talking softly…
Arnav hugs his sister…
Holding her hands…
-my sister is a mother now! Right?
Shyam who was there was just smiling…
Shyam:-my princess is just courageous today…she was absolutely amazing…so calm…she doesn’t beat me or say that she hates me a hundred of times while she was delivering at all…
He comes to Anjeli and adjusts the pillow for her…
Arnav:-I’m sure…she was…so…so calm…Shyam, I thought, still you just don’t see the real face of my sister…she’s so calm
-I know! I’m sure with the baby she will be calmer!
The men were talking ironically…amused and Anjeli made a pouty face…
Khushi:-but Shyam…you have to suffer to get such a handsome boy …
Arnav comes to Khushi and the baby and side hold Khushi posing his head on her shoulder to see the innocent face...eyes closed…he still calmly sleeping while they are talking around him…he seems still feeling he’s on his mum’s tummy…
But even his breath was making Arnav excited…
He caresses his hand with a finger…
-Khushi…look how soft!
-mmm
Khushi smiles and Arnav too…
-Khushi! give him a little to me!
He takes the little angel from her…
He remembers how much he was confused to hold Armaan for the first time…
Now…he’s professional at it…
He kissed his forehead…
-smells so good, buddy…
Arnav smiles to the baby… then again he puts him between his mother’s arms…
-what you decided for the name?
-we decided: Yash!
-Yash! Little Yash…perfect!
-love it!
Anjeli smiles; a weak smile…
Ar:-we should go, now…you should take some rest…
Kh:-little Yash and you needed a good night of rest and sleeping too my Anjeli…yes!
Anjeli who about to protest, she stopped smiling at both…
Kh:-you know when he’s sleeping, you should sleep! Because when he’s up, you don’t have any chance to sleep then!
Anj:-guess so!
Khushi kisses her cheek and Arnav too…
Again they admire the baby for one more time…
And then wished to them a good night and left…
They invite Nani and Mami to come with them spend the night in RM but they refuse, they wanted to come back to the big home and Shyam will be with Anjeli to spend the night with his little family now…
Armaan was sleeping peacefully but in the car, back to the RM…he opens his eyes slowly…he finds himself in the arms of Arnav:
-Arnaf…
Khushi leaned to look at him:
Kh:-my baby…we’re sorry disturbing your sleep
Arnav kisses his forehead:
Ar:-sleep! We are here!
Armaan:-we’re going zoo?
Khushi smiles:
Kh:-no! We are back at home!...we were in hospital to see little Yash!
Armaan:-Yash?
Arnav:-mmm…your new brother!
Arnav said proudly…
Armaan jerked and he gets up…looking at Khushi’s  tummy
Armaan:-where is my brother?
Arnav understood:
Arnav:-no! not this one there! …he still so little, he needs to be inside with his mum for more time…I mean your auntie’s baby…his name is Yash!
-want to see him!
-tomorrow, we will go together!
Armaan who still lazy, he claps a little his hands, so happy and then puts his head again against his father’s chest…and falls again asleep, like he wasn’t talking to them few seconds ago…
They smiles amused…
After a while Khushi comes and poses her head on Arnav’s shoulder and fall asleep too…
When they are home…
The driver helped…carrying Armaan and he poses him in the living room…
Arnav carried Khushi and thanks the driver who left…wishing him good night…
HP comes all sleepy:
-bhai!
-HP! My sister Anjeli had a baby boy!
-ohhhh…congratulations, congrat…
-tomorrow you go to the big house and help Nani for whatever she asks,ok?...(HP nodded)…now, help me and carry Armaan to his room…
-ji!
HP helped with Armaan…
HP was happy too…
This family is again united and then…he thought…the way they used to be…
******
Arnav poses her in the bed…
He went to Armaan’s room to see if he was covered well…
And then back to her…
He admires her a little and then holding her…and comes besides her
-Arnav…
She said while she’s sleeping…
-I’m here baby…sleep…I’m just here…
-Tomorrow will go again to see the baby?
-yeah, of course! and to see our baby too, don't you think we can now know if it's a boy or a girl?
-mmmm
-we need to visit your doctor...
he pecks her lips...
-mmm but I know it's a girl!
Arnav smiles and hugs her ...he kisses in between her hair
-we are family!
-mmm! we are family!
she said against his chest...
Khushi falls asleep again…feeling him with her…she slept peacefully…in his arms…
 Feeling nice, secure, warm...they are the most faithful lovers and the feeling that they are parents fulfill their heart of an unknown happiness...



Note: final update about Unfaithful
Don’t know if you want an epilogue or not? Tell me!
Today I will PM you all my updates: this one, MY Girl and For my angel...
but From next updates, for my other works I will only PM the 20 or 30 persons who always comment…
I’m wasting time PMing for many people (almost 200 who are asking for a PM) and I don’t know what the use of it…
They know where my blog is and could come by themselves and read…(I will put the link in IF also)
Sorry to be mean but it’s like that…
I guess I will start removing people also from my friends list and like that I could PM for my friends fast and easly…
I’m mean I know but I hate when I’m putting so much effort to PM, when people come to read (I saw the number of views in my posts which are so many) and then only few are to comment…like any FF “writer” , comments are important for me…and sawing the number of comments, I should have stop posting my works earlier but here…the presence of some persons  who are important to me makes me didn’t stop updating…
Any case, still only two works to end…: my girl and for my angel…
And then…I don’t know…if I will stop or not…
all my love for you all 
please don't be upset 
xo xo xo

37 comments:

  1. what r u saying my dear,pls don't do this to me
    i can't tell u how many time i check ur blog for ur updates
    ur note make my breath heavy.i know dear that u know that when u start loving someone and he left you what it does.
    i love u as well i love arshi
    it's only u who make me fell that i'm watching them
    now, about unfaithful i can say only one thing that the way u write it with the fb style is reflect ur talent.i adore u for that.
    for me u r not less than a clebraty who is so sweet to her fans
    truly today i was little scare about u cause u never wait me so long dear
    hope u r tottaly fit n fine
    allah bless u with good health and more talent
    nd one more thing i defently want a epilouge for my dear niece unfaithfull
    bless us with ur writing
    hope not boring u
    lopa,bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lopa I'm ok dear,
      I wanted to update the three stories in one go...and I was busy this weekend
      you make me happy dear so don't say that you're boring
      but tell me your user name in IF
      I want to know who you are
      I verify no Lopa in my buddy list

      Delete
    2. it's a long story dear
      i was there through my mobile phone nd i have a stupid cell that it can't log in.so i couldn't comment on u(many many sorry for that)even i don't know how to use if id.
      but now i have net connection on my pc
      my if id is 'adori meye'
      i didn't send buddy requedt to u cause i thought u left if
      but now i'll dear
      again sorry for being a silent reader.i was helpless dear
      lopa,BANGLADESH

      Delete
  2. Hi crazy pleaze don't left us même if you end "my girl and for my angel" tu DOIT faire un autre FF i can't say how much i'm happy when i read your fan fiction .votre écriture est trés sensible et touche au coeur , trés riche en ce qui concerne la qualité du language et surtout au côté du romance you made every mot à ca place, you make me dream with a prince like arnav how he take care of his wife .tu as une capacité de me faire vivre every moment btW them like it was REAL i don't know why but when i'm reading your FF I NOTICE i've SMILE A BIG ONE .
    Now this end of unfaithful was TOP you describe every moment with a special crazy girl tone i like it, (bath together c'été un belle point que j'aime au relation wife/husband) ..
    Thank you so much pour votre effort tu mérite la meilleur place .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amazing finally love this story soo much
    love what you did with the characters soo happy the misunderstand was cleared and everything when right
    ur a awesome writer lol
    never stop writing :)
    thanks for the pm and plz continue pm me ur other work
    love ur other stories too
    can't wait for the epilogue want to see khushi have her baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved d update
    Dey r such a cute family
    Pls do continue to pm me
    nd would love to read an epilogue
    Must say u r an amazing writer
    Thanx for pm
    Pls dont stop pming me

    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, plz dunt get worried ! Take care ! Fans like me r still active and wishing to receive a Pm from u regarding updates !

    The update is completely refreshing and sweet ! The way Arnav took care of his lovely wife and his cute son is amazing !

    Cute little Family ! Happy Beginning !

    Payal and Akash r adorable too ! Happy Beginning !

    Shyam, Anjalai and Cute little Yash r sweet too ! Happy Beginning !

    Plz we do want a epilogue, only if u' be able to dear !

    Take time and update !

    I am Laxshalovearshi !

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful update
    luvd it
    waitnnn 4 d epi

    vidu87
    (if)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update loved it plese don't remove me from your pm list loved the update so cute glad everything is sorted and the bond mended beautiful can't wait for the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update. Loved the last part of unfaithful. Please write the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. my crazy head wht is this.......
    y u end my fav ff so early...........
    plz don't end it...........
    the last part was lovely.........
    their shower was adoring .........
    yaar i want to get marry....to enjoy the bliss.......
    they love each other a lott.....
    wow! anjali give birth a baby boy.......
    i like whn khushi said armaan have bro he looked at khushi's tummy.......
    at last they r a happy family.......
    vry awesome..........
    yes i want an epilogue ...big one........
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice update thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!That was beautiful.
    We want an epilogue pls!!
    Wanna see the Little Sweet Family complete with Arnav,Khushi,Armaan & the Little Princess.
    Love this FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. plzz do write the epologue and the update was superb
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice.....
    plz write an epilogue .......

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome update
    definitely want an epilogue
    surita12

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing ending
    loved it
    want an epilogue please
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautifully written lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such a long update..nice yaar....i really loveur writing...plz dont stop that...keep writing new ffs....i also want a epilouge for this beautiful ff...

    Love u dear.....
    Eagarly waiting for epi....

    Thank u....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome awesome ending
    It was so cuteeeeeeeee from every aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. once again ..was Superb update .. loved there family bond and the end little one was so cute ...ofcorece we want epilogue will be waiting for ur HOT and Amazing update again

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome & cute update !!!!
    loved it....
    plese don't remove me from your pm list loved the update can't wait for the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome & cute update !!!!
    loved it....
    plese don't remove me from your pm list loved the update can't wait for the epilogue
    pinky89
    Sry for the double rly ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. that was a really cute family ...
    i loved everything about this chapter ...Anjali and her baby awwww..
    please dont stop updating FF's you are so good at it ...we would love to read more on different new ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww so cute
    Awesome update dear
    We want Epilogue pleassseeee
    Thank u for pm me

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww the Chapter was sooo cute.

    We all need Epilogue for this FF and please do start some New Arshi FF's also

    ReplyDelete
  26. fantastic update !!!! Beautiful one !! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write an epilogue please please !!!!

    (Sivatharshini IF )

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice


    kushigowda(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks....great job....fabulous
    ~udaymanyatsa07~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the entire story n the final part too will miss reading it tnx 4 d beautiful story n yes if u can add a Epilogue tnx 4 d pm
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome update..
    I really loved it. I'm goona miss it..
    ArHi's little family is so cute..
    Akash and Payal's happy beginning..
    Please write an epilogue..
    I love to read your works. Please don't stop sending me pms of your updates.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to comment or not as my exams are very near. But definitely will read and try to comment..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  31. awesome updates...
    loved it...

    thanks for the pm in IF...pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  32. loved this story...read all d chaps in one go.awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your writing. Brilliant. Thnx so much.

    ReplyDelete