kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 26 January 2013

for my angel chapter 14, maha update: the marriage



For my Angel:

The Marriage

Maha update

 

Chap 14: 


The most important day in a girl’s life is her marriage day…

For Khushi it was different…

Her buaji was her first occupation…

She has a busy week…

She moved on with her buaji in a suit inside RM…

If she has the choice…she would refuse…

But as she will marry him…and automatically she will live in RM…she couldn’t leave her Buaji sick alone…and that was planned from the start...

The state of her buaji was worst…

But Buaji doesn’t want to show that she’s suffering…

Even she's happy…Buaji wasn’t getting well at all…but she’s fighting…

Khushi has the mind occupied by that thought about only her all the past days…

Buaji wasn’t able to get out of bed…

But ordered to all the rituals to be done, properly even without her…

Khushi does it all like a task…a duty…

All were lovely with her and her Buaji…

Nani, Anjeliji, Shyamji…even him…

He was helping…he never troubled her…in the opposite, he was helping…he engaged a nurse to Buaji…he asks every evening about her health…and was polite...

Khushi noticed that he loves his work too much…there is always his files in the whole RM…he’s receiving phones…and more than once, she heard him talking business in his phone…
She's not feeling he's a monster any more... 
sometimes when she saw the way he's carrying about his family...she gets jealous...he's a perfect brother...she dreams she could have a brother like him...

RM was huge and someone can get lost in it…

The room she knows the most was Lily's room…

*******

Today was her shaadi…

She wakes up and looks at the mehendi in her hands…

She will be officially his wife in some hours…

She went in Buaji’s bed ...she still resting…

She calls Payal…

She wanted her to come since early morning to be with her…and look she still not here and it’s 9 o’clock…

She admires the lehenga she will wear…

It was red and blue…

She closes her eyes…

Her stomach was paining…due to the stress…

Sawing that outfit…she felt her heart was beating faster…

And she closed her eyes…that's when...

When she felt a presence in the room…

She opens her eyes and discovered her little Lily…

Her hair was messy and she was wearing her pajama…bare foot…

She smiles to her mum and comes running to her…

Khushi removed since three days in RM and every morning Lily wakes up to come directly to her room…to her arms…

The first night Khushi spends it on Lily’s room but she regrets it…as her father can get in, every moment…

****

Flashbacks:

She has already her mehendi on her palms and and it was after the sangeet…

The ceremony finished early…she hasn’t dance so much...Nani and Anjeli insist to that she dances…to that she wears that yellow, red and green lehenga…
 They insist to that she dances with him and she does…He doesn’t do anything…he was just looking at her…

Lily comes and saves their awkward dance…

He lifts her and they stand the three of them looking at each other in the center of the dance floor where many people were dancing as well…

That night, she spent it in Lily’s room…

Actually, Lily and Khushi are both waiting for that moment to come…

The moment when they can hug each other…talk a little and sleep hugging each other…

Even Lily puts mehendi on her little hands…

When she falls asleep…khushi kissed those tiny hands…hugged her in her arms and sleeps there…in her room…

In the middle of the night, she heard a sound of footsteps approaching…

She gets scared even if the light was on…

She hugged Lily tightly in her arms…closing her eyes tightly…

She felt that person approaching the bed…and then putting the blanket to cover them well…

She then opens her eyes; she’s sure to find Nani or Anjeli but no…

When she opens her eyes…it’s his eyes that she saw…


wear
She gets shock… he gets shock too that she wasn’t sleeping…

She tries to get out of the bed and the room but little Lily was hugging her…putting her head on the hook of her chest…
Khushi wasn’t able to make any move to not trouble her sleep…but she looks at Arnav all shy and troubled…her bare waist, back and side was exposed all to him…as the lehenga she is wearing is quiet revealing her delicate form...
She hugged Lily more towards her…
But he puts the blanket totally on them covering them…
Ar:-it’s ok…
He whispered…
Ar:-I come just to kiss Lily as always our night peck…but…
k:-she’s sleeping…
A:-I know…I’m leaving…
He said that but he leaned…he takes Lily’s hand to draw a tight kiss on it…
But he was all close…so close...
She doesn’t bare that closeness…
And when he leaned she felt his breath on her shoulder…and she closes her eyes…
When she opens them…he left already the room…
End of flashbacks
***********************
Khushi was thinking in all that but Lily was all absorbed looking and touching her lehenga…
Lily:-you wear it?
Kh:-mmm…
-is beautiful…
-you will wear a beautiful outfit too…you know?
-I know…let’s wear it now…
-oh! no! still morning, after we will wear and be ready…first, have you eat your breakfast?
Lily nodded negatively…
-oh! see! That’s so bad to not eat! You should have your breakfast first…oh! wait you should be ready too…come with me!
Khushi holds Lily’s hand and walked towards her room…she helps her take her bath and then makes her wear her clothes and then was about to take her to take her breakfast…
-what are you doing Khushiji?
Khushi turns to see that Anjeli was there…
kh:-oh good morning Anjeli ji! I’m preparing Lily …
Anjeli:-Oh really?!...I want to know…it’s today your marriage, guys or what?...first, chote wanted to go to office! And now you’re acting like you’re not a bride and that after some hours ….come with me, today is your day….only your day…come with me…right now!
Kh:-mmm, ok!…Lily come!
Anj:-No! my Lily…you go to my room, Aryan and your uncle are there go and play with them as me and Khushiji have many things to do!
Lily looks at Khushi…waiting for her to said something…making a pouty, adorable face...
Khushi looks at Lily too…and her heart gets melting...
Khushi:-it’s ok if she stays with me just for the breakfast?
Anjeli looks up to pray God to help her with all that and then she nodded positively and left from there…smiling...
****
Dining table:
-thtrawberry…
-me too! I like that fruit Lily! Show me your tooth…
Lily smiles in order to show her tooth to Khushi…
-oh…soon another tooth will grow instead of the other one which is gone…
Lily smiles and opens her mouth to bit on her toast…
Khushi caresses her cheek lovingly…
Nani comes there:
nani:-Ari…Khushi betya you’re here?
Khushi stands up and looks at nani…nodding…
nani:-about the decoration?...are you ok for red and white roses?
Khushi nodded looking that a team of men where there starting decorating the whole RM…
She smiles to Nani nodding…
Nani smiles too:
Nani:-ok, dear! Now please, leave all that and start preparing yourself, time is running like never today! Oh god!
Nani left…she's so busy...
That’s when Payal comes...she hugged Khushi and then Kissed Lily…
Payal:-sorry I’m late!
kh:-Lily is here so no problem…she’s always here for me…not like you!
Payal holds her ear like a child, pouting while Lily was giggling to see that…
The three of them go to see Buaji first…she gets up already…
Khushi feeds her a little…
Payal and Lily was playing together in a side of the room…
The nurse also was there…
Buaji looks at Khushi:
Buaji:-I want to speak little with you…alone…
Khushi nodded and asked them all to leave not without kissing Lily…and promising that she will not be late…
Khushi comes again to buaji and holds her hand:
-tell me, my queen…
-today…it’s the day…that my sanka devi will be a wife…a bride…a beautiful bride…
Khushi smiles:
k:-are you happy?
-very happy…but listen carefully to me…this marriage is for life time…I find your husband a perfect man…he goanna be yours…you goanna be his…all your life…but tonight will be important…your marriage will be complete today…you will fulfill the rituals today…so…
-Buaji…I know…I know all that…
-shut up and let me finish…(Buaji was really sick and weak but her personality didn’t change, khushi obeys)…today is your suhag raat…and did you know that?
Khushi looks down…all red…and shy…hearing that from buaji…no! really?? Buaji will tell her about that too…what if she starts telling her about those things…
-I know Buaji…(she whispered)
-you know what?
-well…for me…Buaji…it’s just embarrassing all that…you don’t worry I promise I will be a good wife, is that ok for you?
Buaji smiles lightly, beating Khushi playfully…
Khushi comes and hugs her…thinking how could she lie somehow to buaji…about she will be good wife…but all that was just a deal…she don’t know if she will be really a wife one day or no…for now, she’s a mother…and she’s satisfied…
Buaji was happy too hearing what Khushi said…and she sent Khushi to prepare herself...
**************
After a warm bath…
Khushi gets out seeing two women waiting…along with Anjeli and Payal:
-Khushiji…here the makeup artist will take care of your hair and makeup…
Anjeli looks at Khushi smiling…
The woman comes and makes Khushi sit and starts her work "her magic" on Khushi…
Payal comes near Khushi to look at her…
Her friend was beautiful without any makeup on but gradually she looks even more and more gorgeous…
When the lipstick was on…
And all was done…
Payal looks at her friend and two tears comes out of her eyes…
 -you look…you look…so beautiful my Khushi!
Khushi smiles, stands and hugs her friend…
-come! I’m goanna does some makeup on you too…
-what? Me?...I…no…you know I hate makeup!
-oh come on! It’s me who command today…
Khushi knows how to put makeup also…but the makeup artist who is there takes the brush from Khushi’s hand…
-Madam, please…I will do it! I’m at your service…please, just sit, let your polish nails dry!
Khushi pouting but then smiles and let her do that…
The other one comes with her lehenga…
-my assistant will help you wear your outfit also…
kh:-Oh! no…no…I will wait for my friend Payal to help me

ing it…I prefer that…
The woman nodded…

When Finally all is done and Khushi was all ready with makeup…

Payal helped her wearing her lehenga...



Khushi was all ready and also Payal…


They look at each other…

Khushi takes a deep breath…all worried...


Payal:-god! All that for nothing!

Kh:-shut up!

-what shut up? With your stupid deal!

Khushi keeps silent, pouting her lips…

Payal:-I bet you he will not resist your beauty!

Kh:-I want you to shut up!

Payal:-tonight, he will forget about all your discussion and he goanna just…

-shhhhh…

-I’m sure! Like any man in his wedding night…he will…

-would you please stop that! You make me scared!

-you told me yourself that he keeps looking at you strangely…

-yes but that’s it…the man doesn’t said anything or does anything else to trouble me, he’s respectful man…

-mmm…but tonight he will be naughty man!

-oh enough Payal! Enough teasing me!

Khushi said begging and then started wearing her bangles…


But Payal couldn’t stop her little game…to tease Khushi…

-after just about 3 hours…all those bangles will be taken off one by one…like that serial we watch you remember?

Khushi turned to her…nervously, she was about to attack her by tickling her…but they heard a knock on the door…
the door is opened ...and...

It was Lily…

Wearing like a princess…a pink lehenga…

-Look at me, maa…

She looks up and see that Khushi was also ready…

And both looked at each other…

Their mouth open…forming a “O”…

Both find the other beautiful…

Lily was just cute wearing like that…

and Khushi was the most beautiful bride ever…

***************************************

Arnav’s room:

Aman:-so? Stressed?

Arnav:-not at all Aman!

Shyam:-please! Tell us the truth! You’re at least happy!

Arnav nervously refused to wear the sherwani…he wears a suit…

-Oh! please! Mr Arnav Singh Raizada!

-Aman! It’s enough!

-but Saly shahab… (Note: I’m sorry because I was making the mistake of Shyam calling Arnav “jejaji” :p)

-please! Shyam…I just can’t wear those! I will never wear those!

-ok! Ok! But see…it’s your sister who will get angry…
Akash, his cousin, was also there, but he doesn't said anything...he knows that his bro will refuse to wear a sherwani...

Anjeli comes already pouting but Arnav ignored that…

He kissed her forehead:

Ar:-I'm ready! Please don’t! I’m wearing that and it’s final! I’m going downstairs!

Arnav goes downstairs…to the guests that start to come…he was welcoming them…

When he saw that his cousin Akash was standing there also…he goes towards him:

-I hate weddings, man! but couldn't miss yours!

-I hate it also…thanks Akash!

-I was thinking that’s why faster than this marriage I will never find…oh! now I understand why…

Akash pointed khushi taking the stairs to come down…

Arnav looked at her direction…

And…just then his heart goes dhak dhak…

He wanted to stop following every step she made…but he couldn't...

Looking down…

Pulling up her heavy lehenga a little to see the steps of the stairs…

He saw that even the mehendi was covering her milky foot...
he looks at every detail and that from head to bottom…

She was perfectly awesome, gorgeous…

He jerked when he felt a little form hugging his legs…

That’s when he looks down to see that it was Lily hugging him tight…and looking up to him, smiling:

Lily:-even I find her beautiful my paa…

Arnav was like what the…how did she find that he finds her so beautiful ???

Arnav lifts his little doll…both was back to admire Khushi…

And Khushi was busy looking for Lily…and secretly she wanted to see him, also…his eyes…

She looks here and there where all the eyes were only on her…

Admiring, liking, commenting…

-Paa…let’s go to my maa…fast…

Arnav seeing how happy and excited his little angel was, he walks towards Khushi…

Khushi finally finds them…

Automatically, she looks down seeing this intense gaze of Arnav Singh Raizada staring at her…

That's when Nani and Anjeli come to announce that the priest was there…

And Payal comes holding a weak Buaji who is making many efforts to be there for her daughter...

Seeing her Khushi smiles...

Now all was ready for them to be tied forever...
During all the ritual...he was holding her hand tight...

and feeling that warm and strong contact...

Khushi was feeling safe...

she looks at Buaji's smile...

and at Lily adorable smile...and excitement...

at Payal's smile...

and all the family smile...

and she smiles too...with her teary eyes...

Deal or not deal...

it felt like it's a one serious and legal and real MARRIAGE

her Marriage...

her own marriage...

because now...she's before all those people and before God...she's his legal wife...he is her legal husband...


For long update, long Note and thank you to you all:

Read if you get time:
Note:
well...
it's done...
yepppp....it's a long update...but this marriage should be done.... :p
like you can notice that still their emotions are not clear...but just wait :)
I put so many photos about bangles and all like a crazy, please don't mind, I find this beautiful that's why, I put those pics (My Lopa will understand that surely ;) )
I want to thank all the people commenting:

Lopa <3 :* (I have no words for you, I love you, I will leave the rest for later :*) :****

Saranya :p  (you, me and Lily is a long story...you're the supporter of this SS dear)
Najat :)   (whenever I read your comments...I feel good and happy but miss your long french english comments )

Laxalovearshi: ( I always wait for your comments too...because you're my faithful reader of all the time and my update needs always that comment of you ;))

Ruki: well....what can I say of a naughty and crazy head like me...you understand my next steps in my story before I said anything about it...you...dangerous you ;))

Akorshi: all your comments are soft and sweet...just like you...I'm always excited when I see you comment...I know it will be always so sweet... :))

Dumas: Faithful always...and always amazing by your comments...and don't thank me about PMs dear...my faithful readers will get always a PM ;)

ASR6262: thank youu to always be there and comment dear... thank you so much...
drunkibabe: short comment but efficace comment always ;) and I'm satisfied by just it ;)
Nadia akter: I just like all your comments... 
jenji08: I'm happy that you still love my work dear :))
FFFAN123, Humayra, nadiaben, bossi said, shah123, susfms1, pinky89, Lyssapie, india094, Priyanka kaul....
the new ones commenting all lovingly: sweety cuty, nishi, Riti Kumar,...
from IF: my new readers: Zafi and Reality Truth... 

don't know why but felt like thank you one by one and tell you that without your comments and your sweetness...there is no crazy Girl...so don't dare stop ...or I will be angry, just like that:
please forgive if I forget a name that I don't mention...
and please anonymous, put your name or your comments will be delated...
Now, I win the award of the most long post in the history... :p
xo xo The crazy girl...



27 comments:

  1. Awesome and long update loved it
    Lily is so happy and excited awww
    Khushi is happy for family but from inside
    she's sad :( i just hope that both fall in love soon ;)can't wait for next part continue soon please and thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb update.
    I Loved it.
    That was wonderful.
    The wedding was beautiful.
    I always love Khushi and Lilys interactions.
    Arnav was floored seeing Khushi as his bride. GOOD.
    Khushi deserved a beautiful wedding.
    I am looking forward to reading more.

    Thanks.
    Zafi

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the update brilliant the wedding was beautifully done and the outfit loved it loved how both were so tensed and yet both was waiting all the same time khushi realizing simple things about him so scute and lily wanting to go to her maa (khushi) beautifully update thanks for the pm and the mention you rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blossom fantabulous update :D
    You know what I like this long updates :P
    Loving the bond between khushi and lily... Aww..they are really very adorable..
    Ohooo!!!Payal is teasing khushi about her wedding night.. Akhash also hates weddings like his brother.. Is that means he is another ASR??
    WoW!! ASR to Sanka Devi pe pura hi lattu ho gaya...

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really amazing
    nd thanx to u for mentioning us at the end of the update now waiting how there emotions will be cleared :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always lovely update so finally they a Mr & Mrs Raizada
    lily n kushi's bonding is really nice n Arnav seems like he can't keep his eyes off her
    nishi755(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update. Beautiful wedding. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. at last.....they are together....legally...with their little angel....:)...
    soon they will make their own little paradise......and walk happily side by side to the eternity......
    love arnav-khushi......love them from the bottom of my heart.....
    thank you crazy-girl for keeping them alive in different forms in different stories...but always bonded by strong love.....
    as usual....awesome update...

    -minar (if id: xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wont miss ur ff because i love your work very much..................
    thank u 4 giving us this maha update....... i really enjoyed it while reading...
    awesome work.......

    jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice update. Finally they are going to be together and they got married with all the traditional rituals, but I feel there is long way for them to go to express their feeling about each other.. Just curious to know who is going to bell the cat..Waiting for the next update and also to see how they are going to start this relationship - Reality Truth ( IF User)

    ReplyDelete
  11. u r awesome my apu
    the update was superb
    the perfect marriage u potrate here
    and the way u connect with ur readers r just fabulous
    the pics were nice and yes ur lopa can understand ur feeling towards bangles ;)
    i love u too but i want the rest soon
    lots of love
    ur lopa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also from India Forums...
    so its maha update about marriage..
    he is secretly admiring khushi.. caught by his own daughter ..
    khushi also wants to see him.. so chemical reaction had started..LOL
    so now what will happen at suhagrat ...
    lovely and BEAUTIFUL UPDATE...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi.....thanks a lot dear for the pm....i really felt that u deletes me from ur buddy list..... i received ur pm after a long time....

    today's update is simply awesome....loved the cute duo- khushi and lilly.... khushi can only be her maa.... it was cute when lily said "even i find her beautiful paa.." hope they understand each other better and support each other emotionally as well

    -utthra1208 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Update. Really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it

    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww my crazy head thanking me........m blushing..........
    y u give thanks u ....?
    i will beat u.......understand on friendship no thanks okkkk....
    am i clear????? love u too..........always keep writing...
    don't u dare to stop ur writing...its my warning......
    Allah has gifted u a super skill of writing use it.....
    thxx fr the long update.,........
    so its a deal ....
    i think a contract marriage.....
    i love the bonding of khushi n lily.......
    arnav secretly admiring khushi.....
    finally they married.......
    waiting fr suhaagraat dhamaka.......

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww vry vry awsan update
    i love the little scene between then at lily's room
    i hope they will forget that stupid deal
    n love each ather soon ^_^
    plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey simply beautiful update
    sooo finally they are married
    cat wait for them to fall in love ad see what happens next
    love the scene with Lilly she is sooo cute
    love how he was secretly admiring her
    awesome writing as always
    waiting fr suhagraat lol
    update soon
    thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute and lovely update ... The wedding was soo nice but I feel it was romantic for arshi small family ... Just lived the our lily how she became mama baby :) :D
    And now we gone have SR and honeymoon come on we bed bit hot SR and lovely trip for arshi honeymoon with lily
    Ur darling can't wait for next post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing update
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing update. Loved reading this. So khushi feels its real marriage, not a deal. Hope arnav too realises it soon. Love lily-khushi bonding.
    nnsunn (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks to you for your beautifull FF c'est pour ça que je commente tjr.
    i write ce que je sens,hhh if you will become angry like arnav in the picture so let me say que je vais eating you hhh.
    retournant à cette partie. it fell sad that they d't talk même si est une DEAL .
    so khushi noticed he is lovely and helping each other et qu'il n'est pas un monstre comme elle a crue.
    oh flashback was awesome. he covered them. she fell shy and his closness trés touchant , cette scéne ma fait tick tick au fond du mon coeur .you my crazy you have des notes que j'ai tjr imaginée croyant que moi seulement qu'elle a des petites trucs comme celle la à my mind, mais non avec la lecture de tes FF je m'asume que c faux.
    the day of sshadi and the litte lily comment a dit à son papa qu'elle est AUSSI trouve khushi belle and he is like what the hhhhh naughty daughter.
    so for the SH i d'nt think they will do it for ths night.même si khushi at final felt it's real mariage not deal.
    en générl c'était une bonne mahaupdate.
    WAITING FOR NEXT UPADATE SOON WITH A DEVIT IDEA HHH ESPERANT QUE TU MA COMPRIS.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey superb update yar
    it is really very pleasant to read
    "Buaji was really sick and weak but her personality didn't change" i am laughing like a stupid
    flashback is awesome
    in this update the mother & daughter affection is written very perfectly yar
    Lilly comment "even I find her beautiful my paa" to her paa is superb yar
    she can understand her paa so easily
    i think in future she will become a source to bring arshi closer
    marriage is done
    what next ??????
    sorry my gutter mind is activated
    khushi feels its a real marriage wow at least their is improvement form one side
    waiting eagerly to both should accept this relationship whole heartily
    waiting eagerly for next update

    ReplyDelete
  25. the fact that he was holding her hand during all the wedding rituals was just perfect for me.lovely update

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sry for the late reply ....
    Amazing ...Loved the update ....
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete