kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 8 January 2013

For my angel chap 8



 

 For my Angel...chapter 8

A Mother Matter....



-hey, Sanka Devi…you just want to kill an old woman like me, right?
-oho…don’t talk like that! My queen please!...you know I love you, too much! But…when someone needs me, then, I can’t deny, the aunty of one of my pupils…you know Lily?
Buaji nodded
-you don't stop taliking about her!
-you know Buaji... her aunty is Anjeliji…she comes to bring her home, and as she was pregnant…she delivers her little baby, today..so…
Khushi told her buaji about it all…
And when Buaji still acting like she still upset Khushi starts tickling her…and Buaji starts giggling like always...
*****
hospital: 
they could finally see Anjeli...
Nani:-did you drop Khushi, safely her home?
Arnav:-yes, Nani I did!
Arnav said holding his sister’s hand…
Arnav:-how are you, now, cutie?
Anjeli said while she still laying at bed, she daid difficultly:-cutie?…I’m sure I’m so ugly now…
Ar:-shhh…you’re the most beautiful woman ever!
Anj:-you see my baby?
-yeah and he’s fine…
-I want to see him also chote!
-for this get well soon, and you have to go to him, by yourself!
-I’m good, take me now! take me....take me now
Arnav hesitates…if he just can, he will just carry her to her child right now, but the mother and the baby need all the care and rest possible...
Shyam comes other side and holds her hand:
-jaan…please…I saw our angel! He’s fine but he has just to be in the incubator, as he comes too early
-shyam, you take me to him??, I want to see him…I want to see him with my own eyes…I want…
Anjeli starts crying…
 Nani comes to them and just poses a kiss on her forehead... 

nani:-don't cry my dear...don't ...your baby will be fine and you could soon hold him in your arms!
Arnav holds her hand so tight trying to comfort her...
Shyam:-look! I just take a photo of our baby!
Shyam gives her his phone…he shows her the photo…
shyam:-it’s not clear... but he’s our baby!
-he is so little…why all those machines??
-told you…he’s so tiny, it’s to help him breath and live…
-be with him, shyam! Go to him! at least you! please...
Ar:-no! shyam! Be here! I will go to be with him!
-no! You can’t, no one is allowed to enter the babies section, without a permission from the doctor, now it's late,  Moreover, it’s for no use, our baby is kept safely with doctors and nurses, tomorrow, Anjeli could visit him…it’s late, now…Jaan…please, sleep! Please, take a rest, to be strong, tomorrow, please, for me…for  our baby!
He said holding her hand and kissing it:
-I’m here! I promise everything will be alright! I’m sure!
Anjeli starts closing her eyes, from medicines effect…she falls asleep…
Arnav:-shyam be with her! I will drop Nani and Lily home and come back!
-ok! Arnav! Please…for me! You can bring some clean clothes for me! should always be here!
-sure! I will and then some food, you can’t be like that, you need to eat too! I will be back soon!
Arnav tapes on his shoulder to comfort him!
Arnav drops them Nani and slept Lily home…
he makes Lily on her room…
Nani in her room praying…
Arnav takes the necessary for his jijaji and comes back hospital…
*********
Buaji was sleeping and dreaming as well
Turning here and there on the bed…
Khushi takes out his two white hankies…
The one of yesterday, when she was crying and thought he will kill her  …
The one of tonight sill wet from her tears…when she was crying and he was saving her...
She has the reflex to smell it and jerked…
It does smell him…
She remembers the way he takes away the hanky from the pocket of his trousers and gives to her, firmly whenever she starts crying before him like a stupid…
She don’t want to cry before people and show that she’s vulnerable but god…what to do with those tears which are always ready to come out and that too nonstop…
She remembered how he said: “wipe …wipe them” …his eyes then were sincere…like he wasn’t able to see her crying…
-stop, Khsuhi Kumari Gupta! Just stop! Why you’re keeping thinking about him and his eyes…
-his eyes…
Buaji whispered…
Khushi jerked…but Buaji was whispering in her sleep…Khushi smiles and lay down next to her…
Both share the same bed…
Buaji takes the bigger space, Khushi slept in the corner…
She can suffer but can’t be away from her buaji…she's afraid from the darkness, from the night, from tomorrow, the only one she has in this life was this lady next to her and Khushi can't get away from her...
*************
hospital:
Arnav went to Shyam with all the necessary…and two mugs of coffee…
Arnav:-Shyam, first drink the coffee, it’s warm and will warm you!
Shyam takes the coffee and drinks it in one go…
-I felt stressed Arnav!...I know I should be calm! I want her and our baby healthy!
-just be courageous! Nani is praying! And we are here! Doctors are here! I just call Doctor Imran! He will come always tomorrow! To check our baby! You know he’s the best!
-I know!...thank you Arnav!
-what are you talking about! forget she's my sister also! and no thank you between us!...now! take this, you go freshen up and change!...I will be with Anjeli…
-ok!
It was quite late…
The two men can’t take one sleep…both are up controling Anjeli who was sleeping, sometimes; moaning from pain…and both are there to take care of her…
Shyam closes his eyes a little and take a rest for an hour and when he wakes up, he asks Arnav to relax a little too…
Arnav just closes his eyes….and first image come to his head was:
Khushi...her face was all what he see…and opens his eyes…angrily…why he is thinking about her…
He closes again and saw her tears and how she pushed the man with all her force…
She is courageous, he can see that…but still that man wanted to hurt her…again he thanks god, he was there at time for her…thanks god! What if he has hurt her, then he will be the responsible again!!!! and why he's thinking about all that now??? why???…this only thought makes him open his eyes and then stands up….
Shyam looks at him and whispered:
-what happened Arnav? Are you ok?
-yeah…I don’t think I want to sleep…I will take another coffee from outside and come back!
-ok!
They spend the night awake…
***
The next day was good…
By the evening, Anjeli could see her baby, talk to him but not yet touch him or feed him…
She cries but she believes he will be ok…soon that she could hug him, against her heart…
Shyam, Arnav and nani was there…
Lily was sent to the school and it’s the driver who drops her and takes her back home…
Khushi asked Lily always about Anjeli and the baby…
Lily told her that she sawed them once and was so happy…she informs Khushi that soon, they will come back home and she can play with little “Aryan”…that is the name of the little baby…
A week was spending between the hospital, work and house for Arnav…
When it’s Sunday, the doctor allowed Anjeli and her baby to be at home…
And all the family celebrates that…
From monday, it’s Arnav who dropped Lily…and it’s Arnav who does everything to Lily, now that Anjeli and Nani are busy with the baby who needs so much care and attention…
That morning, he has by himself help her to choose her clothes and even was there for her bath…
She knows to do herself her bath but still she needs an old person for help…Arnav was there but doing all awkwardly... he doesn't know how to manange with the long hair of Lily....
Arnav couldn’t even takes care of small things like her hair…he tried to did all sort of hairdressing for her but he failed…
Khushi, for a week, has to take care of that, secretly with Lily…
that morning,
She took her before the start of the class in a corner and takes care of her hair…
-it’s ok my Lily, we will do a perfect braid with that beautiful hair!
After she finished the braid, Lily hugs her tight…
Lily:-I want you... to be my mum!
-what?
-be my mum please…everyone has his mum…
-but…
Lily has tears on her eyes…she starts litteraly sobbing ...
-even little ...even little Aryan (sobs)  has a mum (sobs) taking care of him, always…and me…I want you…(sobs)…I want you…(sobs)…to be my mummm…
Lily starts crying on Khushi’s arms…
kh:-but Lily…Lily…I love you…don’t cry please…
L:-you thaid I’m your baby…take me with you…and my paa will come along with me…
Khushi jerked…
Kh:-we cannot…
Lily:-why?...I’m good, I will not disturb you…I’m good girl…
K:-I know!
Khushi felt her heart breaks on hundred pieces as Lily was talking and tears are dropping…
K:-lily…I’m…I love you a lot…you know…I will be always here for you, my darling…but I can’t be your mother! You has a mother…she’s looking at you…from the sky and now, she would be upset because you’re crying!
-then…why she can’t come to me?
-because…she can’t…she’s with God!
-why? …I want her and if she can’t…I want you…
Khushi hugs her…she don’t have any answer…Khushi always was retaining her tears...
Khushi, for the first time, kissed Lily all over her face…trying to calm her…
-I’m…I can’t be your mum but I’m always here for my Lily, I love you…too much, understood?
Even Khushi was crying…Lily in her tears nodded…
-I love you too, mith!...I love you…
Lily said looking straight at her eyes...
and then hugs her all over again....
***
After that incident, it was difficult for Khushi to behave with Lily...
if she gives more affection to that child, she will be more affected and she will think that Khushi can be the perfect mother for her...
if Khushi became indifferent...she can't because Lily was adorable and Khushi simply can't not hug her or not be closed from her... 
it was like that...
each day was a test for Khushi....
and it's also a period when the school was celebrating a day for the mothers...and she had to learn to them poems about the Mother...
and when she saw Lily learning them also ...looking only at her was just...dramatic...
she remembers her innocent words: "I want you ...to be my mum"
for the hell with those celebrations...what about orphans in this case????
 but it was also mindblowing to see the love between children and mothers...but what about Lily....??????
That afternoon,
Arnav comes to drop Lily home and he saw Khushi…
After so long time not seeing her...
He just throw “hi” to her…
He wanted to take Lily but it’s Khushi who comes to him…
-Mr. Raizada!...if it’s possible, I need just five minutes from your time…it’s about Lily!
-…yes!
Khushi closes the class door….
-tomorrow…it’s mother’s day in school and…and…it’s a party and…if you can…don’t bring Lily…she’s so sensible concerning this matter!
Arnav keeps looking at her…
-you’re right!
-I’m sorry to ask this!
-no! It’s good you told me!
Khushi was about to open the door when he stops her
-Miss Gupta!
She looks and saw her wallet on his hand…
Finally, he decided to give it to her, after all those days…
-My wallet!
She almost yelled…
-god! Where you find it?
She looks at him…
-god! I was searching it, everywhere! I was convinced someone steal it from me! And it’s you!
-I didn’t steal that! I find that in my car!
-I didn’t mean you steal that!...I mean…
-I don’t care what do you mean! (he cuts her)
-I mean :thanks!...thank you to find it!
-call Lily for me!
-yeah…ok…


Note: what do you think????
you know a thing...I just can't believe my self, I cried while writing the part when Lily was asking Khushi to be her mother...
damn it ...I'm a drama queen 
and it's always funny because Lily thought also about her father...
hope you will enjoy it
I will PM later

25 comments:

  1. NOT DRAMA QUEEN BUT TEARY QUEEN.
    yeah you are right the part between khushi and lily was sad and sensible. from the ligne when she take care of her hair to the end was awesome
    i didn't miss the HI from arnav waw i can imagine him saying in a husky voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have any idea
      je peux pleurer facilement pour quelque chose qui ne mérite pas vraiment que je pleure pour ou qui est insignifiante :D si j'ai envie de pleurer alors rien ne peut me retenir, je suis une catastrophe :p
      thank youuuuuuu for always commenting and love my work

      Delete
    2. Hi Again i wana to tell something´ yeah i feel so happy when I read your reply and I'm too Je pleure tres facilement maybe be cause of my horoscope you know les femmes poison are so emotional little thing make them happy or sad . Don't think me crazy girl for the comment I write what I feel while reading the update so that's whey I'm always commenting

      Delete
  2. 'when she saw Lily learning them also ...looking only at her ' while i reading this line i fell something very deep dear
    it was gorgious
    the way u describe arnav's turmoil with khushi, khushi with the hankies,lily's emotional dailouge nd finally arshi scene i love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn it
      thought you are more sensible than me
      thank youuuu

      Delete
  3. hey amazing update soo emotional loe love the khushi and Lilly part soo sad lilly asking her to be her mum
    plz make her wish come true soon
    beautifully written
    update soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dear thank you for commenting
      just love your comment
      will see about Lily wish ;)

      Delete
  4. Lily is sooo cute but poor girl ! i SERIOUSLY WANTED Lily to ask Khushi to be her mom in front Arnie baby so that the seed will started to grow! Awesome update !

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got emotional too. please u r not a drama queen. u just love writing. thnx u
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was so emotional ...i feel so bad for Lily ...i hope her dream comes true and her "mith" becomes her mother
    Arnav is so cold towards khushi ...but not bad at least better than the beginning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update
    awww lily poor girl
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  8. emotional update that part when lily was talking about her mother and how she did not have one was sad and heartbreaking i don't know what i would do with out mines loved the update beautifully written very emotional perfect can't wait for lily to get her wish of khushi be her mom thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  9. very emotional update
    lily is so cute i just hope her wish of khushi to be her mother come true soon
    continue soon please and thank you for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  10. superb updt

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb updt

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  12. u make me cry again .. that's not fair ...my sweet Lily :'( it was really emotional part ... poor my sweet teddy.. and end khushi said to not bring her for mothers day ..i dont think so he can do that ..sure lily gone make everyone life hell if anyone didnt let her go to her mith ... will be waiting for next part to read how he gone react when he find out wut lily think about her mith .... post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update ...Loved it ...
    Lily is so cute they way she asked khushi .... Anjali & baby is fine .. Arnav is taking full care of his daughter .... Thanks for the PM
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lily is Adorable.

    She wants to make Khushi as his Mom. Pls Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! so nice part...........
    anjali n baby is fine........
    aww so sad fr lily.....
    she wants khushi to be her mom......
    arnav still same arrogant.......
    waiting fr next part.....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome update
    luvd d part
    cont soonish
    cant wait 2 read d nxt

    vidu87
    if

    ReplyDelete
  17. its really very emotional :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww.....sweet lily.....don't cry.......
    loved the update...:)
    -minar(if id: xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a wonderful update. Poor Lily, really feel bad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lilly is so cute i just love her.
    poor khushi in a dilemma cuz of lilly now

    ReplyDelete