kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday, 28 January 2013

My Index...


 Hi, this is me the crazy GirlWink
 

And this is my own indexEmbarrassed





My index




FF: (completed)

the forced marriage: A story of a revenge transformed in pure LOVE....
Link in Blog: the Forced Marriage FF



SS:



Unfaithful:(completed)


  UnfaithfulLink

it looks like...

but the truth is totally different...in Unfaithful...

 

 

My Girl: (SS)

Link: My Girl



Friends just wait...
hotness, love, passion, cutness and anger...
all are on the way...
with MY Girl: the story of love from first sight with a little bit of craziness...and a totally other Arnav and Khushi







For my angel:

Link: For my angel

 

 

another different concept with a single father "Arnav" who is a carrying father ...For his angel: Lily...He could do anything....

 

 

OS:

 My OS(s) in India Forum:
Link:

YOU will find: in this Link: The crazy Girl OSs


just for one day: romantic
The Date: romantic
Bus station:romantic
Red ribbon: mature
My bodyguard:  romantic
Teddy bear:  romantic







 In this Blog:
 The Short Skirt
Special Babysiters
You're my wife
New Year Party
Love after midnight
Gol Gappe






 

4 comments:

  1. i am first to comment you.......
    now superb collection...
    thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much 4 ur index dear.....
    i hope it helps me to read ur ff's again and again... i bookmarked this page........

    from jenji08(forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Index.. Bookmarked: will read all ur works soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow just amazing loved it

    ReplyDelete