kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 10 January 2013

Arshi VM

Girls,
It's me who did that VM right after Arshi first "real" contact :DDD
(let me confess to you something in that scene after that Khushi dances in Arnav's bachelor party and they kissed each other...well I was thinking it's only a kiss :D and after I discovered it was also their Suhaag raat and all and they ...ok...)
so the ones who didn't watch it, do watch (of course if you want :p)
I'm goanna always re-share my VMs in this blog anew
like that you can watch for the ones who adore watching arshian VMs ;) 
I know there are many....

6 comments:

  1. Hi yes me too iwas thinking the same but at the morning when he called khushi asking if she is ok I was like ohhhhh they consummate. Their mariage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are so innocent ^^ :D
      it's because I was thinking Khushi is innocent too :DDD but being with Arnav...not sure!

      Delete
  2. i'm sorry dear
    i can't see it
    in my country yt is banned
    i think everybody was confused about arshi's suhag raat
    they didn't left even a chance to make us crazy
    with love
    lopa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what ??? you can't see
      oh God :(( why? this YT and his rules!
      Lopa! I see what do you write in your profile introduction about me The crazy girl
      I can't say anything but you're so sweet! :* :*

      Delete
  3. Loved it ... Missing them like hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruki...me too...
      I can't forget them
      what should we do???
      it's sad!

      Delete