kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 10 January 2013

For my angel chapter 9



 For my angel: chapter 9:

                       Strawberry Ice (ithe) cream....



 Morning...
RM
Dining table

Lily:-papaa!...you drop me to thchool, na?!
Arnav:-mmm…no, today, you will spend it with me!
He said looking at her…
-mmm but my Mith is waiting for me!
-mmm…today is no school!
-no! today is Tuesday…not thunday!
-mmm…you’re right! But today …what about we go to the zoo! Me…I’m feeling so lazy to go to office!
-Not good! You should work…me, I’m ready to go to school!
She insisted, holding his hand:
-come on! I want to go!...Mith is waiting…
-what about going to the park?
-no! can’t…my mith is waiting, for me…
Lily insisted…
Nani, Anjeli and Shyam was there looking at her
Shyam:-this is the first time, I saw children who want to get to school and teachers!
He said smiling to Lily…
Nani:-if the teacher is good then every child wants to go!
-my mith is good! Too good! (she said excited that they are talking about her teacher)
-I know!
Nani caresses her hair…
-eat first!
-Lily, listen…today is holiday, you don’t have school…no one will go neither to school, nor to work! So even your Miss will not be there!
He lied…he starts to lie…
The great ASR who never lie…lied only for his angel…he could do anything to not see her hurt…or see one tear dropping from her eyes…this is a mother party day, he will not goanna send her to school, no matter what…
Shyam looks at him…with questioning eyes and all looked at him strangely…
Today is a holiday??
Lily looks at him:
-okey…paa…today cartoon day?
She said looking at him…
He smiles and nodded positively and she winked to him…
Arnav and Lily spend all the day watching and playing…they forget about the lunch…as Nani was out and Anjeli was busy with her baby like always…
Arnav saw the time…
-Angel! You’re hungry?
-no! not yet…
-oh yes! You don’t eat anything since morning! What about going to your favorite restaurant?
-what ??? yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh …you’re tho nith! (so nice)
-you’re altho thooo nithhhh (you're also so nice)
She giggled when he starts talking like her…
****
Restaurant:
Arnav and little princess having her favorite meal: cheese and mushroom pizza…
-eat well….little angel!
-and you eat, paa!
She said while she drinks her coke and then she licked her mouth throw her tongue, he smiled…
-not only the coke, eat the pizza too!
-yeah, my paa
-are you happy, bitiya?
-mmm
She nodded positively…
-where you want to go now??
-home!
-home? You don’t want to go out with me somewhere?
-mmmm
She starts thinking…cutely…
-ok! To the big big mall!
-mall? And why?
-because I want…to buy something to you!
-me?...(he smiles) something like what?
-mmm like new clothes!
-what? You think that my clothes are getting old and ugly?
Lily giggled as Arnav was acting like he was desperate…
-no! Nani thought you need new shirts!
-achaa…
-yeah!
She nodded positively…
-you and your nani!!....and which color you want me to buy those new shirts?
-pink!
-Pink?...hey Lily, am I your doll? I’m a boy, not a girl!
-so?
-so? So, choose to me boys colors!
-boys colors? Like red?
-red is a girl's color!! Lily…
-but you loved this color too much!
-yes but I can’t wear this color to go to office! Still I love this color! You’re right!
-then purple (she giggled wanting to tease her papaa more)
-purple? Right? Come here!
He picks her from the chair and holds her…making her sit on his lap!
Arnav:-we goanna buy what we want! All what we want!
Lily:-many shirts?
-yes!
-ithe cream! (ice cream)
-of course!
-new tharee to nani!...a gift for everyone!
-you’re so generous!
-Mith thaid should give to others…help others…
Arnav nodded:
-good! You’re just good!  I love youuu!
-I love you too my paaaa
They start to yell “I love you” in the center of the restaurant…and poeple start looking at them...
*****
the mall:
As in the evening, after the party,  Khushi was free …she went out of the school early that day, she benefits to go do shopping with Payal too that day…
The two friends go to the maul as well…
And the destiny want that they went to the same maul Arnav and Lily visit same time…
Payal and Khushi in the second floor of that maul…
Arnav and Lily taking the automatic stairs to come there as well…
before the shop:
payal:-imagining you with that saree, Khushi, beautiful to kill! In a party…a luxurious party and many, and there it was a handsome guy, looking just at you...your prince charming and there is another one for me too…I will be there also…in that party…
kh:-oho Payal! You stay a teenager! No! not just a teenager, a stupid one! Life doesn’t educate you yet???
-what don’t stop me from dreaming!
-no! Of course not! You can dream but don’t involve me  …after meeting some people…guessed is just safe to not dream at all!
-come on girl!...shut up! Will you? For now, let’s enter this shop and try …just try those sarees…this you can do it , right?
Payal just pushed Khushi inside the shop where many sarees where there…
Payal picked two sarees…
She gives Khushi one red saree… and picked the purple one to her…
Khushi smiles and verified the price…she gets shocked opening her mouth!
-no! this …no! I will not even try it! Look! I should give all the money I have!
-oh come on! Just try it! Don’t buy it!
Khushi nodded positively, she too wanted to try it…it’s so beautiful!
In the other hand,
Arnav and lily comes inside the same shop…
-here for Nani!
Lily gestured a saree to Arnav…
He nodded and the shop girl arranges this to him…
-and for Di? Which color for her?
He looks at Lily asking and saw she’s busy with something else: her ice cream…
Khushi gets out from the fitting room to admire herself in the mirror…
When she saw Arnav and Lily in the shop…
He was leaning in one knee to wipe her mouth and he was really smiling…
Her heart bits so fast seeing him…his smile for the first time…
Lily giving him an ice cream peck on his mouth …all smiling too…
Khushi, automatically, smiles…but nervously…
Payal comes out and see Khushi, Khushi was mesmerized seeing Arnav and Lily bond:
Payal:-you’re just perfect and then like that (she takes off the hair clip from her hair, and Khushi’s hair went down) more perfect!
Payal said so and enters again the fitting room to try another saree…
Khushi still mesmerized..when she heard:
-My mith?!...my mith!
Lily shouts seeing her miss…
Arnav looks at the same direction his daughter was looking …
And god…
The time has stopped turning…
He just stares at her…Khushi…
Is he seeing right?
Khushi was looking gorgeous… just perfect…
And his eyes naturally scan her from head to bottom…
And from bottom to head without even he gets conscience about his state…
He can see that pretty face…that long hair…
That tall and fit body…that milky skin…
The color giving her more life…
He can’t get his eyes off of her…
He doesn’t know what happen to him…
He should have getting fever…he just doesn’t know what happen to him to that he looks that way to her…




Khushi felt nervous…

Seeing his eyes travelling all over her…
If she had some power of getting invisible that second, she will use that power…
He’s shameless to look at her like that…
-My Mith…how beautifullll you are…
Lily comes running to her and hugs with the ice cream along in the middle…Khushi hugs her back and then both discovered the ice cream dirtying the clothes of both of them…
Khushi gets shocked…this saree…the pice of this saree…damn ittttttttt!!!!!!
Lily opens her mouth…and eyes widely:
-thorry! (sorry)
Khushi looking at her…she’s so cute and that too holding her ear…she hugs her again more tightly…
-it’s ok! It’s ok! Lily! We goanna clean that!
Lily smiles and pecks her in the mouth…just the way she was kissing her father…
It was kind of strange thing was happening…because Khushi immediately looks at Arnav feeling he was looking at her…still…he was scanning her…
Both look at each other after that…but Arnav was surprised…
Arnav knows Lily…she can’t kiss that kind of kiss to everyone…
Ice cream peck is only to him that Lily gives that…
Not even to nani or to Di…only to him…
And Khushi was nervous also seeing Arnav was there and still looking with same intensity…
Both start to stare at each other…for seconds…which seems to be an eterninty…
When Lily pecks Khushi again…
-Ithe cream peck!
She said commenting her kiss…
Khushi looks at her amused and kisses her not only back on her mouth but all over her face…
There is all over ice cream on her soft face…
Arnav felt something strange…
He comes closer towards them…
For the third time, he gave her his third hanky to Khushi…
And khushi starts wiping Lily’s face nervously because he was there, standing while she was leaning…in one knee taking care of Lily but she wasn’t comfortable with him looking and looking and looking…
Lily was smiling in heaven…
-I’m thorry again!
-it’s ok! I’m also sorry about your ice cream too!
Khushi silently standing up and starts cleaning the saree…how to pay it, now??
Payal gets out and looks at Khushi…
-oh god! How this is happened?? Sanka devi!...it’s getting spoiled ….
Payal was about to continue when she saw Lily and Arnav looking at her…Arnav looked at her angrily:

Payal looked at Lily sawing the same strawberry ice cream traces in the red saree was in Lily's dress then she starts to understand...that's when Lily speaks:
-Hi! I’m Lily! It’s me who did that! I’m thorry!
Payal looks at her and she smiles because it’s the cutest girl she saw ever…
Arnav:-we are sorry Miss Gupta! Let me fix that!
he finally speak...
He gets out his credit card and gives that to the shopper…
Khushi:-no! no! it’s not even necessare!
-it is!
He said firmly…


Khushi gets more and more and more tensed…
She saw him paying already for the saree…and for more sarees (the ones for Nani and Anjeli)
Arnav has the reflex to look towards her, again…and she comes closer with that outfit...
he can't look...he felt he can breath difficultly as she was so damn beautiful....
Khushi:-I can’t accept Mr Raizada! It’s too much! Why you pay for it?...I’m goanna just pay me for it!
he doesn't answer...
 Lily comes to her and holds her hand…
-it’s ok…it’s because he loves red!
She said smiling…
-is that right paa?
-come on Lily! Let’s go, now!
He said while he walks to get out from the shop…
Lily kissed her miss again and runs to hold her father hand
She turns again to said bye to her miss with her other hand…and send another kiss with her mouth...
Khushi continues to look at them while they are walking away…
Payal:-what kind of fathers is that?...if I’m his wife! I will never allow him to go here and there without me!...is she crazy?
-she is no more!
-what?...dead? I’m so sorry! So sorry for them…they are so cute…and the father is just and his girl also…poor baby! Poor big baby and poor little baby!
-will you stop?...he is the one making me lose my job months back!
-what?...such a monster…he’s not handsome at all: how dare he?...and he’s playing he’s the generous guy paying a saree because his daughter gets it dirty! I can’t believe those people at all! Those rich handsome arrogant people!
-shut up please and let’s go away from here!
-but his daughter is such a sweetheart!
-she’s my Lily!
-your Lily?
She nodded…
-she’s my sweetheart!
She said looking at  the hanky full of strawberries ice cream traces…


Note: I know I know I know
it's getting slowwww between Arshi
I know it's getting so slow...( this is their first Rabba Ve)
but I can't do anything about it...
to be honest the real story doesn't start yet ...
don't throw tomatos pleaje
as it's part 9 and as I say their story dosen't start yet! still more to come...don't be impatient please, when you're this way, I became this way too :D
Let me please dedicate this chapter to Lopa... because this girl is just adorable and I want to be adorable also just like her :p
of course I want to say Hi and hug all my little lovely friends...
they know themseleves ;)

17 comments:

  1. Aww Did Khushi just said my lilly ?! Soo adorable and cute ! and RABBA VE ! HAYE Im in dreamland ! They r just amazing ! Arhi R PERFECT ACTUALLY THE WORD PERFECT IS UNDERSTATEMENT ! LOve them like anythin ! Awesome update

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet berry .... Was cute update loved the lily and father bond ... And Arashi raba ve was cute ... Will be waiting for next and the moment when there love story gone start

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so much in love with this chapter
    the first scenes between Arnav and Lily were so cute ...just so adorable he is so much like Arnav with his daughter not ASR!...btw he cant even be ASR to this sweet little cute girl :P
    awww khushi called lily ..HER lily that was extra cute..they share the mother daughter bond :)
    the ice cream kiss was so yuummyy hehehe
    the Rabba Ve moment was so nice it reminds of the actual scene ^_^
    what the ?!...the story didnt even start and am going this crazy then what if it actually starts i will be officially called a crazy girl lol ...i love this FF so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my crazy. Thanks for this sweet part I love the relation Arnav lily ,aww how cute Arnav was when hi spook with the same tone to his daughter , and yeah hi feel something when lily gives khushi an ice mouth peck .so third hanky lucky now Kyushu will count the number of hanky that he gives her so in the futures will return it .keept doingmy crazy girl you have such a wonderfull idea like reading my thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update loved asr reaction seeing her in the sari glad he paid for it or poor khushi would have asr lying to his daughter was so bad loved the update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute update love daughter father bond
    Continue soon please and thank u for pm me

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gooooooood!!!!
    i can't belive my eyes
    i just woke in the morning nd come direct to ur blog
    nd see what it show to me
    i'm so glad dear, thaaank u so muuuuuuch
    u r such a sweetheart
    lily is really tho cute
    i donno how i going to spend my day now
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update !!!!
    Loved Daughter & dad bond .... Lily is so adorable ...
    Arnav starts to attracted towards her ....
    Loved the update ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's spool cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update !! continue soon love it !!! aww they are so sweet !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good one.....lily is really cute.....:)
    -minar(if id: xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi my crazy head............
    it was so lovely update........
    arnav spending tym wid lily.....
    too cute lily baby.......
    wow! arnav saw khushi in red..........
    waiting fr next.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely update. Loved the Arnav Lily bond and the first rabba ve of the story. Looking forward to next part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. whld arnav be charged if he talks to her nicely. when he can stare at her he can also talk nicely with her.

    ReplyDelete