kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 20 January 2013

Short Skirt (another new OS)



 Short Skirt

Warning: this OS contains slight mature scenes!!!





When he felt she was under his control…
Her cold breath caressing his face…
Her body crushed on his:
-sir, please!
-sir? sir, my foot!
-I’m…
-say you’re sorry!
She looked at him shocked
-let off me, sir!
-I said no more of this “sir”!
-then what? You’re supposed to be my boss here!
-Khushi! don’t drive me crazy!
-you’re already crazy! Let off me!
She said while she felt that all her body was dominated by him, she starts fighting with her body to push him…
Some kind of torture…
She wanted always to use this way…
Arguing with him like that…
-told you no short skirts in office!
-hello uncle! Half women can wear it, me too, I want!
-Uncle? me?!! no! damn it! No! you’re my wife! you're not half women!!!
-so?
-so I don’t want you to wear this outside our room and I warned you, this morning, at home! Still you come here wearing this!
-oh! because I should just obey you?
-yes! Damn it! Yes, you should!
With a hand he makes her closer…holding her waist…
-and why?
-don’t test my patience!
-because you’re possessive? I don’t like it!
-you don’t have to like all of me! Take me as I’m! I can’t bear that a dirty man can look at you in a dirty way and I could make a crime by just killing him…listen! You will take this off, now!
-and if I refuse?
He makes her closer and his hand unzipped, aggressively and in one go, her black short skirt…
She looks at him…
He was angry
More than never…
k:-I don’t have anything to wear instead of this…
She said challenging him…
A:-do you think I care?
He asks taking it off…aggressively…
She almost screamed:
-Arnav?!
She pushed him and wears her skirt back…
-you promised no misbehaving in office!
-you promised that too and you misbehaved wearing this!
-what I wear concern only me!
-and me!
-no only me!
-F**k! Khushi I will explain the thing to you! You’re free wearing any f******* thing you want! But those sexy clothes, please, NO! A short skirt on a woman like you…no man will retain his eyes from admiring your legs, so yes, this concern me, also, fine?
-no! not fine!
-Khushi what if you hear some dirty words or an employee looked at you a dirty look?
-I will fight with him hard and if necessary I will call the police!
-I’m ok with you! I know you can defend yourself, I trust you in that! But what the use, if you had already heard those dirty words, Khushi, this skirt it’s just a provocation! You wanted just to tease me!
-and who told you that? I find it beautiful, that’s why I’m wearing it!
-enough arguing with me about a skirt!
He said firmly…
Taking her with him, towards the desk, he takes the phone:
-you bring some of the new sarees models in my office!
In the other hand the secretary:
-yes sir!
-immediately!
He said cutting the phone…
Khushi looked at him…
It’s like she loved it when he’s pissed off like that…
He pushed her more towards him…
Devouring her beautiful face by his gaze…while his hands are traveling here and there on her body…
A:-don’t dare deny what I’m going to do!
k:-I hate all this! When you think you’re a big a….
-don’t dare continue!
-I’m not going to wear any of the new designs!
He gives an ironic smile…
They heard a knock, she wanted to pull back but how if he was holding her waist with his strong, harsh hands!!…
-come in!
Arnav yelled
The secretary comes with many sarees and she was busy holding them…when she looked up and saw the couple, her two bosses like this…she had the shock of her life…yes, she knows that they are married and that too new wedded but they had ever never did any romance and caught like this in office…even when they are dating each other or engaged…
She understands what she should do: she just throws the designs on the nearby chair and was about to disappear
A:-no one is allowed to enter this office!
-yes sir!
Shameless people!
She thought but that was the first time and he seems angry and Madam seems to be nervous and all red!
The secretary spends all the next minutes smiling like a stupid and blushing…she had the impression to live in some romantic movie…now…what they goanna do, now?
In the other hand…
Khushi was nervous:
k:-why? You’re doing all this? Now, what she would think about us?
A:-that we are a shameless couple, having s*x in office, so?
-I want to slap you!
-do it if this will satisfy you…
Nervously, he bits her bottom lip…he looks at her…she was fighting...
Kh:-this will never work, Arnav!
Ar:-what about this?
He said … lifting her….he makes her sit on the top of his office and even on his files…placing himself in front of her…between her legs…
He takes a scissors and looking at her…he cuts that skirt a little and then using his hands he cuts it completely while it was on her…never breaking their eye lock…she was surprised…
A:-this was for you being stubborn!
k:-you’re insane!
-I’m! when you decide so!
He said huskily to her…
She pushed his hard chest…
He starts unbuttoning his shirt…
Kh:-no! no! enough now!
-oh yes!
-I said no! I refuse to do it here!
-and I want it now, here!
He said taking off his blue shirt…
A:-you just forget that when  being a bad girl like this turns me on!
-you can do whatever you want! I will not participate! We said we will not do that inside the company, Arnav! No se* with work!
-yes…we said, I will not break this deal!
He said taking off his vest, in front of her…
She takes a look…a deep breath…
How can she not touch her hot husband…
He wanted to unbutton her delicate white shirt but she pushed his hands…
A:-don’t push me to tear it! It’s my favorite shirt of yours! It suits you!
K:-don’t touch me!
-ok we will buy another similar shirt to you, baby!
He said wanting to tear it with his hands…
-okkk!
She yelled!
He then started unbuttoning her shirt….
-I hate you!
-because I always win!
-no! because you’re using your power and you force me to do things!
He smirks…
-because you don’t like it?
-I don’t!
-liar!...you just adore all what I do to you!
She looks at him silently…while he started kissing her cleavage…
-how soft! So soft for a tigress like you!
He said huskily…
She suddenly takes his face on her hands …
And kissed him hard…kissing, biting, licking, sucking…he moans between her lips…
-I knew it!...let’s do it, now!
-Arnav …no, please…we kissed! That wasn’t enough? you said you will not break our deal! Let’s work, please!
-after taking you the way I want, we will work…now, let me love you!
-no! no! tonight! I'm all yours!
-all mine? you know what that means?
she nodded...
-I promise!
-ok! then let me just make you wear a saree! wich one you choose?
she smiles:
-choose for me!
he picked a red saree designed by him...
he makes her wear the blouse and the petticoat and then she starts wearing it all by her own under his gaze...
-you’re so beautiful and so hot even with a saree...Khushi! sorry...
-what?
he comes to her and holds her waist...he makes her closer from him...he whispered in her ear...
-I can't wait till tonight! I'm goanna just take you right now! and don't deny!
saying  this in a way that she couldn't deny her husband anymore....

13 comments:

  1. hehe what a couple so naughty i love it love it love it aloooooot

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the os hot sexy and sweet loved how she was testing his patience loved how she loves to drive him mad awesome update totally wicked beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loved it
    arnav cant stand anyone to look to his wive
    he is so sweet and naughty
    hhh shameless couple

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok
    i read it honey
    it was.............???
    i'm blushing
    new arshi
    good thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome updt

    luv it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  6. from the short skirt to red saree awww so naughty
    at last arnav lost his patience and khushi aslo
    hot and sexY OS
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no you are making me blush........

    from jenji08...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm blushing ..... Amazing OS ... Gr8t job dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. very naughty naughty os..........
    loved it..........

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was very naughty. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ola la what a naughty couple !!!
    i enjoyed it so much ...i was laughing through out the reading
    Arnav's possessiveness was so cute
    poor thing ...he couldn't wait till the night hehehe :p
    please update soon ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! its superb os..........
    i missed it..............
    cute wife and stubborn hubby........
    loved it..........

    ReplyDelete