kisssssss....for my readers...

Friday 11 January 2013

Sex, Love and the city chap 2

                             Road traffic...
A girl can't drive a car properly…like men do…
A girl can't make the first step towards a man, even if she likes him…
A girl…a girl can't…can't…can't…she can't…because she's a girl…
Simple…
If this is the case…
So…I'm not a girl like all the girls…
I'm independent….
Ok…
Ok…
I still live under the control of two protective, detective parents: Mr. and Mrs. Gupta…
But…
But I think…they are too cool to be parents…
My father believes that he gives all what I need: an education…
So…he's confident…
He doesn't care if I take my car's keys in the middle of the night to go out…
He doesn't care…he wants only to know that I'm out…
My mum…revolted in the start and then…she knows that I became a woman, also…and needs some space…
She's ok with buts and ifs…"where"…"with whom"…and "I will call you"…"call me"…"send only a message"…are their famous expressions to be sure I'm alright…I'm safe…
My car…
If men think we can't drive properly…
They are totally wrong…
We can drive better than them…but we are just respecting the Highway Code…
It's just …
Men are jealous…
Because they (men) can't wear a simple bleu jean and a simple shirt and looks fabulous…like women…
We can always look beautiful our way…
But them??
Poor them…
If they are not hard working then I think no use for men…
Ok…
Ok…
We need men for the reservation of human being…but…but…
Seeing some couples…
I pose the same question: what was the use of men?
OK!
I'm in hurry…
No…I'm late…
I should move and no time to take my breakfast…
It's Monday!
My God!
This day…
It's crazy…
Dynamic and full of missions…I like it…I adore it…because simply I adore what I do…
And mostly, now, I adore my mum's gaze…
While I run to them, kiss their cheeks in hurry and take a toast with a hand…gesturing to them bye with my other hand and disappear…
I can see my mum's dream about me…
Me…in a saree…taking breakfast with them…waiting for my future husband to come and see if I'm ok for him…I mean for his future progeny…
Grrr….
Mum! I hope you will not look at my jean like this…
Don't…don't…
Dad is amused…
He's a boss…
He's like: "don't bother my little girl!"
But I think my presence in the house is enough for him…
My refuse to an arranged, quick, McDonald marriage…arranges him…
He wants his little sanka devi with him…
I'm ok with that…
Love you Dad…you're the best…
Defend me please…always…
******
My car…
I like only the color…
Red…
Different…I like it…
But it's an old car…
Again thanks dad…
He gives his old one…and he has that new black KIA…
Well…well…well…just wait for me…
Getting a promotion and then will buy a ferrari…
And as my actual car has no option but walk in the road calmly…
I put my headphones on…
I want to hear the music highly…
I like when I can't hear anything but that sound…
And yeah…
What a great morning…
In the traffic…
No better than those headphones…and great music…and me singing like a crazy…
Stopped by a huge road traffic…
I keep my smile…
And in my ears…
I heard my favorite song on…Girl on fire…


It's really what I adore those days…
So…like a crazy…I start singing with it….
Simple!
*************************************************************
Delhi…
Oh my Delhi…
Missed you…
It's been what 4 years...no 5 years…since I left…
You still the same…
So faithful my country…
But…again…so many noises…
Again…
Prisoner of that road traffic…
Hate…red light…
Hate all this…
It's like two years standing in the airport weren't enough…
To stand here also…inside a taxi car…
And it's also so damn hot …
I wanted to surprise them all…especially Di…
She will like it…
She thinks, all think…I will only come tomorrow…but here I'm today…
Just want to see her reaction…
I open the window…
I'm sitting in the back with my two luggages along with me…
That stupid driver with his stupid car…with no AC…
I should have talk with the company to provide a car for me…
But all this was in a hurry…
Didn't think about this…while preparing that stupid surprise…
And it's so damn hot also…
I open the window…
And…I heard a voice…a female voice…like she was crying…no think singing…or don't know…
I look here and there just to see from where the voice is coming…
Many cars are also in the same position as us…
All stopped…waiting due to the jammed traffic…
And that stupid policeman trying to spread the order…
Just do it…let us pass, man!
Wait the voice…again…
I turn my head to the car stopped just next to us…the same level…
And…
And…
People…women in Delhi…are becoming crazy at that point or…it's just an illusion?
The girl closing her eyes…singing like she was in her own house…
But…she's crazy…No…she's…so damn beautiful…
And now I couldn't retain my eyes from looking…
I can see only her profile…if she could turn a little bit this way…my way…
If she…could just turn…
I smiled…
She's putting all her energy in singing with all her heart…
I couldn't stop myself from admiring that long hair…
Long brown hair, all on her shoulder…
She turned…
Two beautiful eyes…color of the honey…that's all what I could see when she turned for a second at start..
For awhile…I forget how to breathe…
But I couldn't see more…she turned again…to look towards her…
No…
Again…she's back to look at me…
Seems like she can see me also…
As we are standing in the same level, she can see me…
She stops singing…
I think confused…because I was seeing her while she's singing like a crazy…
I smirked…
She looks towards her, again, ignoring me…
But I can see some blush on her cheek…
I can see she's confused…
The way, she nervously, arranged her hair behind her ear…
And then couldn't help but taking a look at me again…
I was looking at her…
How not…
She's beautiful…so beautiful…and crazy…
She looks towards her, again…
I smiled again…
She looks to the other side…
And then…I was sure she will turn to look at me…again…
Come on!
No?
I'm sure you will do it and turn…
You will not be able to resist me…
Turn again…
But that stupid driver continues his way…
When it comes to that stress to turn fun…
Everything is alright and all the red turn to green…
I take another look to the red car…
As she was driving a red car…
Original!
I like it…
I like red…
But so old to a beautiful girl like her…
But couldn't see anything…and:
As I said the driver is just stupid…
And when a driver is a stupid…it's a catastrophe…
I felt that the taxi hits another car…
Not a huge hit but it was a hit and the driver starts talking bad words and then came out of the car, saying:"women on the steering wheel…"
"Damn it!" I said…"Arnav singh raizada, in the middle of the road, getting late due to a stupid driver who is driving blindly, hitting another car…
Now what, after the show of the beauty singing so bad…
A fight between stupid driver and a woman driving…
It's just the hell on earth…
What about go back to the airport and take the first flight, getting back to Australia…
****************
I start singing…
Forgetting the world around me…
But seems like I was singing loudly…
Due to the headphones… I wasn't conscious; I'm making a mess around me…
When suddenly, I turn towards my window…
I didn't saw the whole thing at first…
My reflection was to turn again towards me…
But like by magnetism…
I turn again…
To see…
To see his eyes…
It wasn't magnetism but just the intensity of the gaze staring at me…
He…his eyes…he…the entire HE looking at ME…
I stopped singing like a stupid and…
He smirked…
I felt like fainting…
I looked away immediately…
What the hell?
This is not the first time, people caught me singing like a perfect stupid…
But…that smirk…
Dear god!
Devi Maya help me!
I feel like all my blood is on my cheeks now and I want to see is those brown chocolaty eyes are always there or it's just a dream…
I turned towards him…
And…
OMG
He's reality…
Oh! he's staring at me!
What?
What was the big deal…if he's looking at me??
Oh! he's hot…
Wait he's wearing a simple white shirt…
And he's just…
It's hot in here…
I looked away again and pray for god to that I couldn't turn my gaze towards him, again…
What's that craziness…
In the middle of the road…
I just can't flirt with a man…like this…
Thanks god…
Thank you..thank you…
It works…
We can finally pass…
I successfully exceed the taxi in which the hot man was in…
But…
What is that morning for the god sake!
From behind…
Some car hits my dear car from behind…
Ok…
Now…that bas***d hitting my car…will see the bad face of Khushi Gupta!

2 comments:

  1. thank u dear for starting it again
    ur writting r adorable
    i'm in so love with the plot u describe here
    waiting for more dhamaka next time
    a big huuuug & muuaah
    lopa

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning my crazy.
    i've been waiting for this FF a long times.
    Really i like how you describe the scene btw them eylock and their thought for each other.
    yeah you'r right for the first trees ligne i love it

    ReplyDelete