kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 20 January 2013

Special babysitters New OS




 Special Baby<3sitters...





Morning time…
They heard the ring bell…
He still sleeping…
Putting his head on her tummy…
He’s sleeping like a baby…
Khushi was half sleeping…
Her hand, automatically, moves in between his hair…
She adores that sensation… of having him…between her arms…
Her husband…her lover…
And then she remembered what he does yesterday to her…and what she does to him…
Oh! How embarrassing to have such a hot husband!
And newly wedded as they are…
This naughtiness is becoming as natural as having food or lunch…
Means they don’t wait for a chance or an opportunity to get in bed together and do their little thing…
They just do it any time, everywhere…in every way they feel like doing it…
Abandonee in their little apartment, their little world…
The day was for work, for both of them…the evening was for their apartment: Khushi taking care of the kitchen and the cleaning while Arnav is always pretending helping her…but of course…it does turn always into an erotic task and the night was for only and only love…
But they always like Tom and Jerry, that’s the problem between them…no! it wasn’t a problem…it was actually fun…
And now as they take break for Friday…they have a long weekend to spend it together and only together…
And…that Arnav promised her that they will spend that day…only in bed…she hasn’t the right to get up…and leave that bed…because today…he wanted her only laying there for him…
Laad Governor like he was, she wished to never disobey his fantasizes but…what…that door….that bell which is ringing…she should go and see…who is on the door, early in the morning…
When she wanted to get up…of course he presses his head against her tummy…and tightened his embrace…what? Even in your sleep Mr. Raizada, you don’t want to let off…she thought while smiling…when she succeeded to let him let off her, he groaned:
A:-mmm what…
K:-good morning!
He opens his eyes slowly…
What to do about the hotness of this man, since the morning…
 with his husky voice:-Morning!  biby…
He answers lazily…he’s really yummy…but the ring bell again…
K:-I’m coming! Just there is someone in the door, I will see and come back!
A:-no…
Oh! what? He’s just childish this Arnav…
K:-please my love…I will be back soon!...here a kiss…
She gives a peck on his lips…
He retains her to another peck…and another…
Ring bell
A:-last one and you can go…
She gives another peck and escaped from his embrace…
She was wearing her nightie…
When she discovers it…she looked at him…embarrassed…
A:-Ok! Stay…will go me and see who is there!
He tells her amused…
Arnav has just to put his shirt on, and sexily, he went to the main door…
Khushi wears her jeans and a t-shirt, the first she meets in her closet…and follows him…
 Arnav opens the door…
-Good morning Bahai!!!
-hi!
It was Akash, Payal and their little Madhu…
-Good morning…
Khushi comes running to the door seeing her sister’s little family, she loosed it…and smiled like a stupid, tending her hands to the little Madhul…she’s only 14 months, now…
-come to me…Madhu…baby!
But this one was holding her mummy’s pallu so tight…of course she gives one big smile to her Mami…still she doesn’t really want to leave her mother for Khushi…
Arnav:-come in!
Khushi:-yes! Come in why you’re standing there?...come in!
Akash:-No! actually…well…
Payal:-we have to go…our flight is only after one hour…
Akash:-today is our marriage anniversary!
Khushi:-what?! OMG! Congrats, awww…
Khushi seems very excited…she side hugged her sister…
Arnav just smile…
Payal: -Akash gives me that surprise! He offers me a weekend out of town…
Akash:-only two tickets, me and her!
Khushi’s smile vanished…and Arnav too:
Aranv:-you and her?
Khushi:-what about the little baby…I mean…
Suddenly, Payal gives Madhu to Khushi…
Akash gives a big baby bag to Arnav…
Arnav and Khushi open their mouths…in a shock…
Ak:-I’m offering to payal a second honeymoon!
Payal:-we thought about you to take care of my little doll…just for those three days…
Ak:-you will find all of what she needs in that bug!
Payal:-I’m sure you will take care of my baby!....(and then looking at her little baby) good bye mumma…yes…I will come…yes…just a little and mumma will be back…
Little Madhu thought that it’s a game as her mother was talking to her while smiling…she wanted to come back to her…
Khu:-but…
Ar:-no way! We can’t do it…
Kh:-…well...I…had never, ever…
Ar:-we never take care of a baby for a second!
Kh:-yeah…what if she cried in the middle of the night asking for you!
Ar:-she will miss you!!
Akash:-what’s this man? Are you scared of my little angel! Come on!...we are getting late, now! You can do it! I'm sure!
Payal:-you will see she’ s an angel! She will not miss us too much…just three days…
Khushi knows very well when her sister is trying to lie…three days! not much????
Payal:-I write her likes and dislikes in a paper that you will find in the bag!...and call me Khushi any moment!
Akash:-no! Not any moment! Just call when it’s really urgent!
Pay:-shut up!
Ak:-we are getting late!
Pay:-Oh my baby! Mumma is sorry…bye my sweetie…bye Khushi...and Arnav...see u soon!
The parents kisses their baby and almost run to avoid the couple standing in a state of choc and Madhu who is ready to cry, seeing their parents leaving her…
When Khushi and Arnav decided finally to accept this fact and enter…
Closing the door behind…
The little baby started crying…already…
-maaa…aaa (Madhu crying hard)
Arnav closes his eyes…
Khushi tries to calm the baby…
-oh…nooo…oh …my sweetie…I’m here…me here…look at me…
The baby wasn’t ready to calm down…
-it’s me it’s your Khushi…recognizing me baby?
-it’s Khushi, my baby, mine!
-shut up, won’t you? (Khushi turns to Arnav nervously, totally  stressed)
-ok…you’re not even able to make her stop crying…come here to me!
He tends his hands to pick the baby but Madhu holds Khushi t-shirt more tightly…
-you think with this beard she will come to you?
-oh because she’s calm in your arms!
-but at least she prefers me!
-just wait…just wait because she will jump to me in few seconds!
-oh…right…how tell me?
-damn it! I will Kill this Akash bare hands!
-relax!
Madhu was crying, but it was the tears of a spoiled little girl…as they were talking like crazy before her eyes and she finds that more interesting than just crying….
She starts just sobbing…without tears... even babies know how to act and makes people like crazy…
A:-shhh…I think she stopped crying…
K:-really…you’re right!...she’s looking at you Arnav…I think she starts recognizing us!
-that’s good…but she’s in the edge of restarting with her crying…
-what now? What should we do?
-maybe we should introduce ourselves to her, it’s been two weeks since she doesn’t see us!...maybe she forgets about us!
-introduce ourselves?…here she’s only a baby!
-and what?!....hi! baby! I’m Arnav…remember? I’m the brother of your papaa…
Madhu:-Pah…paahh…
-and she‘s your aunty, Khushi…(Khushi pouted)…the sister of your maa…see how beatiful she is!
Madhu:-ma…mmmmah…
Looking around to see if her maa is there and then when she doesn’t find anyone but them, she looks at Arnav intrigued with two red big eyes…
Kh:-Arnav stop this rubbish and open her bag!
When Arnav opens the bag, a teddy bear appears…
Madhu:-taah…tahh
Suddenly, Madhu tends her hand in the teddy direction, recognizing her toy…
Ar:-here…she likes it! You like it?
k:-she likes it, give it to her, fast!
A:-ok!
Arnav gives the teddy to Madhu and she holds it in her tiny hand…
Madhu :-taahhh ta ta taaa…
-good! She’s enjoying !
-yeah…tah ? tah ? baby?...Arnav that paper, look at a paper inside the bag where there is his likes and dislikes…
Arnav opens the paper…
Payal was writing a huge paper…
First about food and meals…
About hours of her sleep…
And things they shouldn’t eat…
Arnav:-she should take her baby bottle!
Kh:-yes! Baby, please prepare it!
Ar: -what? And how can I ?
Kh:-do it Arnav! Everything is just written in the paper!
Ar:-no! Khushi…please!
Khushi gives him a desperate look…
And Arnav couldn’t help but obey  her…
He does it while Khushi enters their bedroom with Madhu who is becoming a little familiar with her…but she was looking at every side of the new place she was in…
******
Arnav comes with the baby bottle after almost half hour…
K:-Finally?…is that so much complicated?
A:-yes…because I should clean the bottle and then…
K:-ok! Give it to me, she’s hungry….
Arnav gives the bottle with milk to Khushi…
Khushi starts feeding her…and Madhu takes it…and starts eating…making those little sounds…and Arnav was admiring Madhu…but also Khushi while she’s feeding her…it was finally a peaceful moment…he looks at the little baby who is enjoying her milk and it feels so good…
A:-did you love me? it’s me who prepare that to you?
Arnav whispered that and Khushi looks at him amused…
K:-Arnav! How pathetic…
A:-tell me little baby…of course you love me, don’t you?
-Arnav…come on!...she’s trying to eat, now and you're disturbing…this is not fair…
-this is not fair?! Look! she’s looking at me! She loved when I talk to her!
-no! actually! She’s intrigued about your beard!
Arnav touches his cheeks…
-Yeah…I need to shave…
She smiles…
Arnav kisses her cheek…
K:-ouuuch…you need really to shave!
-what but yesterday you like it!
-today….you can’t kiss this princess without shaving…
-but tell me that you, you like me even with it!
-yes but it did hurt!
-it hurts you, now?
Khushi nodded …
Arnav caresses her cheek with his fingers…Khushi smiles…but she was now looking at the angel, drinking her milk…
A:-she’s done?
k:-not yet…don’t you see? There’s some milk for my Mimi to eat it all?...yes?...yes, baby?...alright? tell him:  I want to eat all of my meal to be strong…and to grow up…
Khushi now is talking softly to the little baby…who smiles even throw her baby bottle now…
-look at this smile!...she’s smiling like an angel, Khushi!
-yes…but I’m scared when she will miss Payal…
-don’t worry I’m here…
Khushi now have two babies: the little Madhu and her childish husband…
-look at how she’s drinking…
Khushi smiles to him again…he’s adorable…
***
They have their breakfast there…
Khushi puts Madhu on her lap…
And starts having her Nescafe…
Arnav was pouting his lips for Madhu and she likes it…smiling to him…
-you like it?
Arnav hides his face with his hands and then takes off his hands…and it seems to amuse her…
-ma…madhuuuu…
-I think she starts to like you?
-mmm
Arnav apporoches his face from little baby and she caresses his cheek...
M:-ouchhh...
she said...
Khushi giggled at it...Arnav was shocked...
Ar:-Look what you teach her!
K:-me?! no way Arnav! she learned that alone!
Arnav acts that he was angry and Khushi starts to pacify him:
-No! baby Mimi! look he's good! he feels all soft!  
Khushi caresses Arnav's cheek before Madhu but she insists to say:
-Ouchhh...ouuuuu....chhh
her juicy pink lips forming a straight "O"...which finish to make Arnav also amused...  
A:-I think I smell something!
Khushi tries to smell…
Kh:-Oh god! She did it!...Arnav you change her for me!
Khushi gives the baby for him…avoiding his gaze:
Kh:-while I clean this table!
Ar:-No way! Khushi!! I can’t…I never did this!
Kh:-I never did this too before!
A:-Khushi!
K:-Arnav!
M:-taa…taaahhh…shi...vvv...(Madhu starts to talk with them also her manner :p)
K:-ok! Then both!
A:-deal!
M:-tahh
Both go and change for her…
What it was supposed to take 5 minutes takes an eternity…
But it was finally done…
After being clean…Madhu felt good and she wanted to play…
She wanted to discover the place…
She wanted to touch everything…
She plays with Arnav’s files…
With Khushi’s designs…
They allow her to do so…
She was already making her first steps…
She has the table as a support and she starts…moving…calling her maa…
And after playing all the day...
Maybe missing her parents, she couldn’t have her little siesta…
****
In night…
Khushi puts her in the middle of their bed and she changed to her nightie and Arnav went out of the bathroom and was all shaved and clean…
Khushi kisses his cheek…
-look…my little mimi…how he’s handsome, now! No "ouchhh" now!
-really? I’m always handsome! Right Madu?
Madhu sitting in the middle of the bed….where pillows are from each side and all her favorite toys are around her…is now looking at the couple…with wide eyes:
-ouchhh...
she smiles to them...
They come to her…
A new play section starts…
Kh:-it’s 10 pm and she refuses to sleep! She should sleep from 8!
A:-thought she missed her maa and paa…
M:-Maah…paah…paah…
Madhu puts her index in her mouth…and starts looking around again…like searching for them…it’s night and she wanted to sleep with her parents even if she finds this couple funny…
Khushi asked in a childish tone:
k:-really? Mimi?...you missed them yaar? And what about us? You like us also?? Yes?
Arnav picked the baby up in his arms…
The baby feeling safe…she doesn’t said anything or protest that Arnav took her but she was looking at them…
Khushi also comes and poses her head on his shoulder to see the innocent face staring at them…
k:-sleep my madhu…you’re safe here with me and uncle Nanav!
Arnav gives Khushi an angry look…which amused her so much…she pecked his cheek…and he smiles:
A:-Sleep little baby to grow up fast!
Kh:-so beautiful madhu and good girl…you want to sleep I can see this…in your beautiful sleepy eyes…just close your eyes betya…like this…see me I’m closing my eyes…like this…
But Madhu refuses…she’s waiting for maa and paa to come…
Kh:-oh no! Arnav, give her to me!
Arnav gives her the little baby…
A:-she’s stubborn just like you!
K:-yes! and now you have to sing for her!
-what? No!
-Payal told me she loves that!
-no way!
-sing to her! Please!
-why not you?
-I’m holding her here and you sing to her! For me, Arnav!
-for you or for her?
-for me and for her!
Arnav looks at the innocent sleepy baby and then to khushi begging expression…he starts singing softly…
Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam
Pee loon tere geelay geelay hoto ki sargam
Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam
Tere sang ishq taari hai
Tere sang ik khumari hai
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko
Tere sang bekraari hai
Khushi looks at Arnav:
K:-is this a song to sing to babies? to a little little baby???
A:-shhhh!...I know only this song!…and thought she liked it! Not like you!
Khushi looks towards Madhu in her arms and she was sleeping like an angel…
Khushi smiles to him...
They place her between them, delicately…
All happy that she slept…
Arnav felt proud…
They lay on each side of Madhu and Arnav starts to close his eyes…
-thank you Arnav!
-you're always welcome baby!
-Arnav?
-mmm…
-you will always sing for our baby too!
Arnav smiles…
-of course!
-you know! Even that we were in a big trouble with my mimi today but I find her cute and calm baby…
-mmm…me too!
Arnav smiles and closes his eyes anew wanting to sleep…
-Arnav!?
-mmm?
He opens his eyes…
-you want to have a baby with me?
-of course! What a question!!
-I mean you’re ready?
-you know I’m always ready!
-it’s serious!
-and I’m talking seriously! I want to be a papa….
-me too!
Khushi said excited and a little bit loud…
Madhu moves a little…
They keep silent…for awhile…
-I love you! (she whispered)
-I love you too! Can’t wait to see the crazier mum ever!
Khushi pouted…
Ar:-but the most cute and lovely mum ever!
She smiles…
And together they sleep…
***
They spend the weekend with their Madhu…
Playing…singing…walking…talking to her…
They couldn’t get out of the house as it was so cold for the baby…
They spend most of the time in bed between pillows and toys…
Arnav’s laptop was transformed on TV…
He puts to Madhu all the cartoon videos and she liked it…
They show her all their wedding pictures…
And that’s when Madhu was the most fascinated…
She liked it…
She kissed her parents throw the photos…
And this melts Khushi and Arnav’s hearts…
They adore this little sweetheart and she likes them a lot too…
Actually when her paa and maa come to take her…
She doesn’t want to leave neither the big warm messy bed nor her aunty and uncle…never ever…
It’s just freedom and fun for her…all is allowed...
How to leave that…
She was about to leave them crying also…
But Khushi and Arnav couldn’t but beg Payash to stay all with them for one more night…
;)





14 comments:

  1. awwwwwww thats was such cute os
    just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful os
    sooo cute
    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet updt

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. that so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo nice like always you give us a different sensation in every OS
    LOVET IT my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear it was sooooooo cute
    how u always manage?
    oh i know cause u r the factory of cuteness
    the couple were adorable
    thanks for ur soft one
    ur lopa

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i really loved it very lovely update
    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo cute OS dear just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! super cute n sweet os..........
    loved it......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute OS. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww that was such a cute os i love madhu. Shes soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fabulous loved it cute os

    ReplyDelete