kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 8 December 2012

Gol gappe (new OS)

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I love youuuuu...I love my lovely friends who give from their time to come here, to read my work (even if it's sometimes crap but still they come)...it means so much and to thank you, I have a little gift for you...
this video:
I find his voice just amazing...not bad at all...OMGGGGGG...I'm crazy about that guy...some other guy should come quickly to save me....:p
Ok, girls...this is to say thank you to all of you...
Seeing those pics:
it gives me the inspiration to write sth about this...so magical...they are both so yummyyy...really...



Gol gappe…

He knows his mistake…
She’s behaving like any wife so in love with her husband and He doesn’t understand that, at first…
She is feeling jealous…and he teased her more than he should…
She’s all angry …sawing Lavanya so close…sawing them laughing together…in that  business lunch…she’s there and when he saw her fumed…he wanted to play…but he shouldn’t…
Now he has to fix it…
Not that she’s not wrong…she’s wrong because she knew very well his relationship with Lavanya but still she doesn’t like that…he’s ok…ok with her possessiveness, he knew she trust him, but he knew her jealousy…he just like it…
But after that lunch…she insisted to that he dropped her in her parental home and asks him to come tomorrow to bring her back…acting like nothing is happened and she tell him that she needed to spend some time with her family…as since they are married…she doesn’t visit them even once…it’s been four months since they are married, she doesn’t find the time to do anything but loving him and because they are just losing all sense being with each other, the whole world doesn’t exit…and now, she is using that reason to punish him and stay with her family??!…she’s now insisting to spend a whole night without him…he wanted to stay with her…but she asks him, literally to go and take a rest at home! Really?!...yes…she doesn’t accept him with her…she’s really angry he thought…angry?? But why…sawing her behavior…the way she asked him that and she lets him like that…and runs out the car within a second makes him angry too…he just drives away to control his anger from her behavior too…
But now, alone, thinking, he realized it all…that Khushi is just so in love that she can’t allow to anyone to touch…that was OK…as even if he saw her with a simple friend laughing, he will obviously, kill that bas**** without pity…and her, the same…she has the right to do that and even more…
He lays on the bed…damn it! He missed her already…if she was here…she would be sleeping in his arms peacefully or she would be under him…or maybe on him…she would be kissing him or teasing him…he turns on the left then on the right but he’s doesn’t feel like sleeping…sleeping? Really?? How it can be without her?...without her “good night Arnavji”???!!!
Damn it!
Damn it!
He switches on the light again…
He takes his phone and tapes a message:
“I’m coming, right now!’’
It’s 01:00 am…but he’s not able to wait…
His phone rings a message is come…
It’s her:
“No…I’m sleeping”
He smirked…really Khushi…you’re phenomenal…when she’s worried…she starts speaking nonsense…he strangely likes it also…he sends another message:
‘’really?...and you taped this message on your dream”
He can imagine her face…now…
He reads her next message:
“I mean: I’m already in bed and everyone is sleeping”
He smiles:
“I want you…I can’t sleep without my baby against me!”
She doesn’t answer…he waits, no answer…
He calls her…she picks up the phone after three missed call:
Ar:-Khushi…why you didn’t answer my call?!...you know it makes me angry all this! (he was pissed off, this behavior: this, he doesn’t like it)
Kh:-of course! Me I make you angry and Lavanya make you laugh!
He smiles…
Ar:-you know I just love you being like that…all jealous…all possessive…
K:-me? Jealous?...why?
A:-It’s ok, Khushi, you don’t have to deny…I’m telling you: I’m yours, I belong to only you!
She was silent…
A:-I can understand you know…because I’m just like you!
K:-it’s good that you understand!
A:-ok…tell me…you missed me?
K:-mmm
A:-say it!
K:-I miss you!
-how much?
-a lot!
-so, you regretted staying there and leaving me alone?
-yes...
-Fine promise that even if you get angry…you will stay with me, and throw all your anger on me!
-I don’t know…what if you made a huge mistake?
-what?...stop this non sense and give me your promise right now!
-….(khushi was amused and she doesn’t say anything)
-promise me Khushi!
-ok…promise!
-where you’re sleeping?
-in my old bed…
-are you covered well?
-you don’t have to worry…Buaji covered me so well…
-fine!...but khushi even now…I can’t sleep…
-of course…it’s because I’m not there!
-so confident! But it’s the case for you too…
-I want to only sleep in your arms!
-I want to have you right now!
-shhhh...
-I want to kiss your lips right in this moment!
-Arnavji! Stop it!
-I want you to kiss me also…you will kiss me, right?
-I will! (she whispered)
-and what else? What you will do to me?
-Arnavji…that’s really…
-just tell me!
-I will…I will touch you…
-where?
-no…what if someone will listen to me?? …no…
-you said they are sleeping and you’re alone…and then you’re talking to me, your husband…come on tell me!
-all over your body!
-and what else?
-I will…take off your tee-shirt and then I will kiss all over your chest…
-and ..???
-I will take off your…panty...also…I will kiss you…there…(she whispered…all shy but in the phone was easier to tell those things)
-Khushi…you know…if I catch you…I swear! I will punish you! You know why…because you’re the one who decided to spend the night away from me!...and I’m now turned on! Damn it! …now, don’t say anything…because, even your sleepy voice is affecting me…I’m like a desperate man and I don’t like it at all…I will come soon to bring you…it’s already morning…it’s 01:15…I will come early morning, very early and we will finish this! Now say good night to me!
-G…Good night Ar…
-No…not my name...say it tomorrow to me…now sleep…good night!
He cuts the call and go straight to take a real cold shower…
*****
06:30 am
Gupta’s place…
Sleepy Buaji opening the knocked door…holding her head:
-Nandikishore…what happen babwa?...so early in the morning ??? I mean…come…come in!
Arnav enters:
-I come with the breakfast! Gol gappe!
-what?!
Khushi all dressed and prepared like she was waiting for him to come…
Actually, no one from both of them gets sleep yesterday night…
They are just waiting to the morning to come…
-what Arnavji? Gol gappe! Oh my god…
Khushi excited comes to him…she picked from his hand the package and puts it on table….she discovered and gets out the gol gappe and she gets more excited…Buaji too…despite that she still sleepy and wondering how Khushi and Arnav are both up from early morning…
Garima listening to many noises…gets up also…and so Shashi…they get out and saw Arnav was there…surprised…they join too…and Arnav greets them and takes blessing…
When Buaji and Garim and Shashi excuse themselves because they want to freshen up and all and then come back…
Arnav takes Khushi’s waist and just keeps looking at her…she’s all red…thinking about their night hot call…
Ar:-you’re shy? Right?...just wait…
K-Arnavji...Gol gappe...you just know about all my likes...
A:-and dislikes, also...sorry!
K:-I'm not angry anymore!
he smiles...
K:-I can't wait to eat those gol gappe!
A:-and me I can't wait to eat you...
He let off her when Buaji calls Khushi:
-hey Sanka devi…come here, a second!
Khushi prepared a coffee for Arnav and all the family sit, now, to take their breakfast…
Garima:-Gol gappe is really a great idea, dear!
Buaji:-it’s!
But Arnav wasn’t there with them…he was just lost in his wife…
Happily eating the gol gappe….
Just mind blowing the way she eats the sweets food…
It’s just…sweet, lovely…yummy and brings the appetite to him to just watch her eat…
But he can only look at her and he felt full…no need to eat if he has that beauty in front of him…
She was looking at him…he’s following her every move admiring her with those chocolate naughty eyes…
Kh:-want to taste one??...should I feed you one?
He keeps staring and then he answers:
Ar:-no…no!
Buaji:-just one don’t harm! Come on! Come on dear! Have it!
That wasn’t a problem if he had just one…the problem was if Khushi comes near to him and feed him before them…then he’s sure he will not handle it…he’s already fighting the desire to pull her hand and enter with her to her room, seeing her eating like that…
Buaji: come on! Don’t think hard babwa!…Khushi bitiya…feed him one, hurry up!
Khushi obeys….she comes near her husband and gives on piece…
She’s feeling he’s lost on her…
And he’s ready to do anything to be alone with her…
And she’s really wondering how they will manage if they have to be separated for longer, due to his business trips on the future…what will they do????
Sometimes, he gets scared…he gets worried about the intensity of their love…he doesn’t know what he will do if she thinks to get away from him again…he wants her only with him…he can’t imagine his existence without his happiness….his Khushi…Khushi…
He has it all the gol gappe in one…
Was strong for him but delicious…so damn yummy and delicious like her love…
She wipes his chin and mouth with the palm of her hand…
He can’t wait anymore…
He just can’t!
Garima:-well dear…we are going to the temple…Khushi you take care of your husband, right?
Kh:-well…maybe when you come back, we will not be here…we will come back to the RM!
Garima:-no way!...you both! You will stay here…you will spend the night here too…we doesn’t had enough from you yet, right?...and then, you should spend some days with us, too…my dear, right?
Arnav nodded…
Khushi was surprised…but she was happy and excited he will share with her her old room…
*****
Buaji, Garima and Shashi out to the temple…
Khushi still eating…
Arnav stands up and then he feeds her one too…
And then he licked his finger…
Arnav:-I think it’s enough…right?!...now, my turn to eat my sweet breakfast!
He just leaned and carried her…
-Arnavji…(she playfully protested but actually she is amused)
He enters her room and puts her on the bed…
He locked the door…and then he noticed his photo instead of Salman Khan, next to her photo, in the poster…he smirked and looks at her…she blushed…
-mmm…okay...so now…I’m the one and only!
She looks up to him:
-just now?...you’re the one and only always, from the start!
-sweet and cute…but I’m goanna punish you for yesterday…
He said while unbuttoning his shirt…and comes to the bed with her…
He first takes her lips on a passionate, little aggressive kiss… and then he starts kissing all over her neck and cleavage…she kisses him back and then she stops:
-Arnavji…
-mmmm
-I’m scared!
He stops to look at her:
-what? Why?...this is not your first time right?…I will be so soft…don’t worry I was joking when I said I will punish you, Khushi…
He said with an innocent look…
She hugs him…
-no…it’s not like that!
-then what?
-I’m scared of our love…
-what?
-what if…I mean…if we have to be separated from each other…I will di…
-shhhhhh
He stops her; putting his index on her lips…he nodded negatively:
-don’t add anything else…I love you!
-I love you too…but…
-but what?
-one night and we are behaving like that….what if you will have a business trip!
-then you will come with me!
-what if I have to stay here!
-then I will cancel it!
-what if it was important!
-to the hell!
-and what if…
-Khushi! Stop! Ok?!...stop…I’m right here with you…and you’re here, right?!...with each other…don’t think too much about anything else…in the future, don’t punish me with staying away from me, don’t leave me for any reason and everything will be alright…ok?
She nodded…
-now, please…I want you…just do what you have told me you will do on the phone…do it fast!
All happy and shy…Khushi hugs him again…


24 comments:

  1. hi....today i came to know abt your The forced marriage ff. But i can not find part 2 to 30 on your blog even not in india-forum. it says removed... can you please post the link here.. i went through part 1. its superb... i dont want to jump to directly part 31... Waiting for ur reply the-crazy-girl. please please post the link....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...
      in this link you will find part 1 and 2 of the Forced marriage: http://thecrazyarshiangirl.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-fm-part-2.html

      and then this is part 3: http://thecrazyarshiangirl.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-fm-part-3.html
      all the parts are available here : see all of the parts in November posts...
      happy reading and if you still have a problem tell me ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh Thanks Thanks ..... Thanks alot.. its 3:21AM here.. i was waiting hoping that u ll reply.... and see u replied... I love u... thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just see your comment dear...
      thank you
      hope you will find my FF good!

      Delete
  3. nice OS .. was so cute and nice punishment ... wish u could continue more .. I just LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww they're so crazy! I love it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo gol gappes...yummy I'm practically salivating for It, imagining the food and seeing arnavs expression in the picture...I think I'm salivating for them both.....this os is sooooo sweet!!!! It sounds so much like them....khushi all possessive and arnavs sweet ways of manayofying his wife.......infact this os is a golgappe- sweet, spicy, sour,hot, mmmmm....mmmm....mmm'mm

    Dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome os
    they're so cute
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update loved it so cute and hot loved the telephone talk so cute loved how he made up to his wife for getting her jealous awesome os thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok now i feel for Gol Gappe after reading this :P
    it was such a nice FF so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute loved it thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice
    kushi gowda

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was cute updt

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful os dear

    Shree.Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute OS !!!
    Pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome os....

    cute one

    thanks for the pm in IF..pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a delicious os..lol..
    Thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi the grazy girl i'm here again tks som mush for this OS

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! so super lovely os........
    loved it........

    dear plz update unfaithful love.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute os
    tnx 4 d pm
    (nishi755/IF)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the OS. Looking forward to next part.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely romantic OS....

    ReplyDelete