kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 27 December 2012

Unfaithful chap 11





 Note: Firstly, I want to thank you for all your wishes
thanks too much all of you...
kisses for all...and a lot of love...
my birthday was really good...and I eat my cake, it was delcious :DDD wished you're there with me...;)

Now, this part is dedicated to : LaxshalLoveArshi

thank you a lot my lovely girl...for this:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3359398

really it was the most beautiful gift ever...

for me, I was really affected my dear and loved it, I love youu

and of course I think everyone PMing me and wishing me as well, you're all in my heart and you're all like a second family for me...

thank you! Hug:

 







 Unfaithful: Chapter 11

 Completly together

 

 


It was morning when he felt her regular breath caressing his face…
he opens slowly his eyes…
and she was already waked up, looking at him, giving him that soft gaze…
Kh:-good morning!
He doesn’t answer…
He was looking at her…
He gives her a morning peck…
She smiles…
he looks at her…
Arnav:-Khushi…
He whispered…
Kh:-mmmm
It was like they were lost and finally find each other…
She cupped his face and her lips touched his lips, softly…
His scent…she adores…
Breathing his breath…she missed it…
Kh:-I don’t want to talk about anything we lived those previous days…
Ar:-me too…
K:-I know one thing I love you
A:-and I love you more…
K:-I love our angels
A:-and me I adore them
K:-I want you
A:-me too more than anything
K:-I will not hide anything from you
-I know
-I will never lie to you
-I trust you
-I trust you too
-I miss you
-I missed you, but now; you’re in my arms…I will never let you go
-yes…but it’s not enough…
He looks at her…
K:-I want to feel you…
A:-I want to feel you too
-I’m all yours
-I…
Tock tock tock
-Kusi?...Arnaf?...open to me…
It was Armaan who comes to them…
Arnav smiles to khushi and Khushi smiles to him too…
He left her embrace and runs to the door and open it…
Armaan comes in and runs to the bed…
He jumped in to wish a good morning to his mumma…and then when Arnav is back on the bed…
He jumped on him giggling…
- morningggggggg….sunny morning
he giggled when Arnav starts tickling his little tummy...
 Arnav:-good morning!
Armaan:-I’m hungry!
Arnav:-yeah! Then come!
Armaan:-but I want …to eat here…in this bed…
Khushi looks at Arnav lazily:
K:-me too, I want to have my breakfast here!
Arnav looks at them amused:
Arnav:-ok...fine…give me about ten minutes, I will come back!
Khushi and Armaan clapped…excited…
After 15 minutes, Arnav comes back with a huge plate…
Khushi:-what’s that?
Arnav smiling:-toast!
Armaan:-toast…black toast?
Ar:-no! it’s not black…it’s delicious!
Arnav puts some butter on their over tosted tosts…while Khushi was amused and Armaan was scared that he will eat those…he’s sure it’s not delicious…
Arnav:-open your mouth!
Armaan instead, he opens his eyes widely…
Armaan:-I…want…this juice…
Armaan takes the cup of the juice and starts drinking...
Arn:-ok…then Khushi!...eat this…I made it!
K:-oh! ok!
Khushi starts eating smiling…while Arnav and Armaan are looking , waiting for her reaction…
Khushi finally speaks:
-mmmm! Delicious!
Arnav felt proud…
Armaan looks at Khushi:
Armaan:-really?
Kh:-I find it so good!
She said looking at Arnav…who was preparing another toast for him…
When Arnav bits on it…he immediately makes a disgusting expression…
Armaan giggled on it…
Arnav:-but…Khushi! it’s so bed! …so…we can’t eat this!
Armaan nodded…
Khushi smiles cupping his face:
-even! I find it delicious because you made it!
She said soflty…Arnav felt he's the happier man ever
Armaan:-but…my stomach is so much hungry…
Arn:-drink the milk
-yes…
Armaan starts drinking while Arnav and Khushi are eating each other, giving romantic gazes…but she can't let those men without a breakfast like that...
Kh:-just wait my two men…I will be right back!
Arnav:-but Khushi…are you ok?
-yes! I’m fine! I will freshen up and give to you the most delicious breakfast ever and we goanna eat it in the dining table, alright?
-yeah!
Armaan starts jumping on the bed anew, excited and Khushi goes to freshen up and wears a comfortable dress…
While Arnav and Armaan opens the play-station for a fast game before the breakfast…
Khushi cooks some pancakes, cuts some fruits, made a black coffee for her hubby, a chocolate milk for her sweetheart and then with HP, she puts all in the dining table…making her special touch…by decorating the table with roses freshly picked from their garden…
-Arnav…Armaan…come fast! The breakfast is ready!
She yelled…while smiling…sawing them coming…almost running…like two hungry kids…she can’t decide who was more childish than the other…
Arnav:-what a smell!
Armaan:-yummyyy!
kh:-come and sit, first!
Khushi serves them…
They eat silently and with appetite, like they never eat before…
Khushi smiles and helps Armaan to cut small pieces of pancakes…she wanted to feed him but her baby was able now to eat by himself correctly…
Arnav was devouring his breakfast…without forgetting to look if Khushi is eating as well…she’s eating too…
Kh:-you know, we should visit Nani!
Ar:-yeah!
Armaan so busy with the honey on his pancakes, sucking his index…
Kh:-today, it’s pooja there for me and we are late, already!
Arn:-don’t worry! First! Take your breakfast properly!
They heard Armaan’s sucking sound and they giggled while Armaan looking at them, making a questioning gaze:
Armaan:-what?
k:-nothing! Baby! Finish this! We are going!
-where?
-to the big house!
-yessss!
-yes but finish this, first! Come on!
-I’m not hungry anymore! I want to change!
-ohh Armaan!
-please!
-ok! Arnav! We’re already late!let's go!
Arnav nodded and they get out the table…
After changing and preparing themselves…
The little family went to the big house where Nani, Anjeli and Shyam, Mama, Mami are all there to welcome them…
They did the pooja
And spend all the day together…spending a good time…
Mama and Shyam was there to play with Armaan…and to entertain him and as Armaan has also the old room of Arnav there, he was playing there all amused…
Of course Arnav was eagerly waiting to the night to come…to finally be with his wife in one room…
He wanted her finally all for him…
And where he could hug her and where he could kiss her in their bed…
Their new bed…
He decided to that today when they are absent from the house to change their old bedroom to another one…new one and he has done some little suprises to Khushi...
It’s a new page…
A new chance
And even if he didn’t did anything in their bedroom…
He wanted to that bedroom memory to disappear…completely…
He wanted to her to feel happy…
He knows very much…she will find that good…
He orders to that they decorate that amazingly and if she wanted to change anything, she could…
He looks at her…
She was the same…
His same baby…
They have also their dinner there…
Armaan wanted to spend the night there with his nani and mami…
Khushi refused…but Nani begged her…
Khushi:-Armaan…and me? your Kusi??! You wanted to sleep away from me…I will be alone!
Armaan hugs her:
Armaan:-you have Arnaf…but Nani have only me…
Khushi blushed….she has a naughty boy…from that she’s sure…
Nani:-just tonight!
Arnav:-but buddy…are you sure?
Anjeli:-but it’s not the first time he spends the night here, chote!
Khushi looks at Armaan:
-you want to stay?
-just tonight
-of course just tonight! You think I will let you away from me more than a night?
Nani:-means it’s ok for tonight!
Kh:-ok! Baby! But how can you Brush your teeth? without your brush
Nani:-we will manage!
 Kh:don’t forget to …
Nani:-hoho…enough! He’s not in a strange house! He’s with me!
Khushi nodded:
-ok!...fine!...
She doesn’t want to her baby to sleep away from the house…
Also, Arnav was feeling the same…
He wants to his family to be with him always, under his control…
But he knows that Armaan was between cared hands…
they kiss him, they wish good night to all of them and left...
***********
When they reach finally the RM…
Khushi was about to enter the guest house but he retains her…holds her hand…
-we will sleep in our room!
She looks at him…
He pulled her to their bedroom…
He opens the door…
It was all changed…
She looks surprised…
He can’t judge if she’s happy or she’s not…
Khushi herself she can’t decide…
He finally speaks:
AR:-I wanted to change all of it! I know nothing has happen but you hated this room…so,…
k:-I…
-I know our old room has beautiful memories but this one will also have the same and more! I choose it alone but we can choose another together…but I was thinking you will love this…
-yes! I love it!
-I was thinking that we can't sleep in the guest room for more time because it will be for our new angel!
Khushi smiled:
-yes!
-I know there are many other rooms here but the guest room is near from our room…and from Armaan’s room! And it’s a big room!
Khushi couldn’t help but hugged him tight…he’s thinking about everything…
-yes…yes…you’re a perfect husband! Stop being like this! I felt guiltier!
-no! no! I’m doing all this to that you feel comfortable!
-I choose the right father for my children…
He broke the hug and looks at her, smirking:
-just that! I’m just a great father?
-no! you’re the best man ever!
-attention! I will feel so proud!
-then feel!
He smiles…she hugged him tight...
She looks at him and comes to the room, she starts checking it…she starts touching the furniture…the bed…she caresses it with her hand…lovingly…
He was looking at her…admiring her…
She looks at him:
-I find it beautiful!
-good!...I choose that  thinking about you...
She sits on the bed and he sits beside her…
-I missed already Armaan!
Arnav nodded…
-me too!
-it’s boring without him!
-what?...and me?...you mean you’re feeling boring with me?
-no! no! I didn’t mean this!
Arnav looks at her, acting like he’s was really angry…
Khushi starts nearing him, trying to pacify him…
-Arnav?!
She says his name in a soft way that he smiles to her:
-It’s ok! I know you didn’t mean it…
She pecked his lips, suddenly…
Another peck was back to her from Arnav…
He draws kisses all over her face…
And then pulled back…
He touches her long hair…
Between his fingers…the locks of her hair run softly…
He looks at her with love…with desire…
He puts all her hair away behind her shoulders…
She felt like a bride on her suhaag raat for a second, she felt all shy from him…
As he was devouring her…by his dark, hot gaze…
He stops suddenly…
Arn:-First! We should change!
He stands up…
Ar:-open the closet and change!
He said, suddenly…and it looks strange…
She looked at him…
k:-ok!
She said, hesitantly…
When she opens it…
She throws a yell…
It was full of new dresses, sarees, nighties, accessories… most of them she has chosen them by herself, while looking at catalogues in internet…he knows from where he should shop for her, and knows her taste and preferences more than her…
She looks at him smiling…
He opens for her the other side of the closet and she discovers small toys …so cute and different ,like for boys and girls…and then some teddies and all decorated in a cute way…on the top a tiny pairs of shoes for baby…
Tears dropped from her eyes…
-Arnav!?
She throws herself in his welcomed arms…
-my baby!
He hugs her tight…
-all this…
-is for my two princesses!
-but…
-I know he could be another prince…we will know soon
-Arnav…I’m…
-don’t tell anything! I don’t want, please…
-I want to just say: sorry and thank you!
-I want you to say only one thing!
-I Love you!
She understands what he wants…
He cupped her delicate face…for a passionate kiss…
Slowly and soft…
He gave up to her to that she could take his mouth and touch him the way she wants…he could taste her salty tears also with the sweet taste of her lips…
He holds her waist…too close to him…
He felt how much soft and delicate she was…
But how she wanted him the way he wants her…
In their bed…tonight…
He felt she’s out of air…that she gives all her efforts giving him the most beautiful kiss ever…
He pulled back to admire her…
He wanted to explore her body and this time…he wanted her to join him, to participate loving him…
When she starts unbuttoning his shirt with shivered hands…he doesn’t move…
When she takes his shirt away…
And starts touching his bare chest…
He waits to that she has enough admiring and touching…
To tend his hands to her…and kisses her milky neck…
Ar:-I want to love you!
He whispered against her neck…
She jerked…
-yesterday…I was…I thought…
She whispered too
Ar:-I wasn’t sure you will be ok with that…(he said looking at her, now)
-I’m ok…I was ok…
-my love
He said…
He looks at her…
One piece separates him from her naked body…the dress she was wearing…
Khushi comes near the bed pulling him by his hand…
he takes off her dress and while smelling her in that warm dress
She lies down on the bed and comes under the blanket…
Without wasting time…
He did the same and takes off his pants…
The bed was cold and when his warm body comes besides her…she stuck against him…
He holds her in his arms…
-Arnav?
-mmm
-you know even you’re not with me at night! I should imagine that I’m in your arms to sleep…
He looks at her eyes, affected by her words…
-and now, I promise, you will be always in my arms!
She takes his lips on hers all over again…softly as the trace of her aggressive bit was there…
He kisses her lips back…
He bits her bottom lip lightly…
-my revenge…
She smiles…kissing his chin…on her way to his neck…she smells him there…and breathing against his neck like that…he stops her…
-slowly…
She was acting slowly but seems like she should even be more slowly because her husband was as affected as her yesterday night…
She kissed his lips…
She kissed all over his face…
Their kiss section during so much time than usual…
They missed each other…they missed that sensation…
Everyone from them missed the other body and tried to get familiar anew with that…
It has been already four months, since they never touch each other this way…sweet and slowly...so slowly...
And yesterday was just so fast…
Now they have all the time…and  the heart is comfortable and nothing to think about than their love and future…
When no one was able to hold the desire anymore…
When she was all ready to receive him…
And he was more than ready to be inside her…
he knows…he should be so slowly…so soft…he makes sure…nothing will hurt her or her vulnerability…
he makes their love slow…and sexy…sensual...
she moans…she moans his name…
and he moans also…he finds that hotter than all the times before…
and when they reached the seven sky…
they find their regular breath after some minutes…
exchanging that gaze telling a lot about their emotions…
he hugs her inside his warm arms…
exhausted…it takes some time to them to that they can talk or move..
when she wanted to pull back, he retains her…
Kh:-I’m…
Ar:-No! we will sleep like that…
k:-but…
-it’s ok!...we don’t have to do anything, we are alone here!
-mmm
-I want it to have your softness against my body all the night...
Khushi nodded...so close to him...she felt in heaven...
For the rest of the night…
He spends it all looking at her and she was looking at him…
They smile sometimes…
He touched her lips sometimes…
She kissed him sometimes…
He caresses her face or she smells him…
All the night was a night of love…
It’s all about love…
All for their love…

Note: people told me they have a problem to read from my blog, is that real? plz tell me, is it ok, now??

36 comments:

  1. Awesome update, loved Arnav and Armaan they are too cute. Thank you for pm and updating this story. Finally they are bonding as a family and couple. A fresh start for both of them, hope they will always love each other. Arnav is such a caring and loving husband and vice versa so is Khushi. please update soon, looking forward to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice updatee.. :D
    thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved their convo and their making. it was hot and sexy. thnx for amazing update and pm..
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey amazing update love their convo and also the scene when their alltogether such a cute little family
    Update soon
    Thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb update
    its soooooooo sweeeet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice update !
    Am glad everything is OK between them !! that was sweet
    PS: Last time i had problems reading your blog but every thing is OK now !
    (IF user nadiaben)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice updt

    updt soon

    thanks from pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too hot sexy and lovely update .... We need some hot and sexy moment between of Aakash and Payl as well
    Will be waiting for next part post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely n romantic n kinda hot update!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww loved it awesome update hot and romantic
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the update awesome so cute glad they are bonding again glad he change their bedroom awesome update loved their cute moment beautifully done thanks for the pm awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update..
    Thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome update !!! loved it
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  15. loved it dear:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  16. my crazy head.....
    it was hot ,sexy n passionate......
    loved it........
    tomorrow my last exm..
    so tiny comment sorry..
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice update:-)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww finally they became one again ...thumbs up for Nani for making Armaan sleep with her or else his Arnaf and Khusi will not be able to romance lol :P
    it was hot ...so slow and romantic ...the redecoration of the room was a brilliant idea by Arnav :)
    and there is no problem in posting the FF on the blog ...its all the same but yeah obviously the amount of comments on IF will be much higher than here on the blog i think..

    ReplyDelete
  19. finally....they are one.....
    nice update...

    -minar

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you a zillion for dedicating this update for me ! Thank u soo much dear ! Oh yhh I am Laxshalovearshi ! This means a lot ! No one ever did that to me ! Thank u soo much once again ! I love you soo much for this !

    UPdate is completely amazing ! U r on roll dear after your birthday celebration ! Really loved it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved d update
    Thanx for pm
    Tat was hit nd Armaan is si cute
    pls update soon
    pls do pm me regularly am ur regular reader
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  22. soo sweet............
    cute....................

    ReplyDelete
  23. cuet and sweet updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet and lovely update. Waiting to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What the hell is this? Tell me crazy gril . what's this ? What's this PART?Really it's Top .....
    I can't take it anymore.just a nice hot sexy emotional UPDATE.unbelivable
    c'était une étouchante part c ça le pure amour .Mérci infiniment ma belle tjr tu me fait le plaisire de lire avec ts mes senses tes beaux FF.
    Et voilà what can i say to you . i like it when our arshi began one again.
    First the conversation bt w the tree was awesome. aramann and hiS father it's funny ? he ddt like the toast and quetioning his mother is ts realy good ?I LAUGHT ....
    And the romance of lovebirds was emonial " -just that! I’m just a great father?
    -no! you’re the best man ever!-attention! I will feel so proud!-then feel!"
    Thanks ma belle pour this amazing part waitnig for next....

    ReplyDelete
  26. FANTASTIC update !!! ohhhh sweet Arnav is so cute , continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  27. wonderful update
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely update as always happy that no more mu's
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  29. awesome update.....
    loved it......

    thanks for the pm in IF..pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  30. so beautiful....and a whole new wardrobe is the best gift a girl can get....their love is so pure. Armaan is sooooooooo cute.

    love

    dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm 27 years old and three weeks ago i found out that i am bf was cheating and has even impregnated the other girl. I no choice but to let go, but i met a spell lady priestessifaa@yahoo.com who did a spell to make the other lady got miscarriage and brought my lover to me crawling with his knees for forgiveness,. i just know and feel in my heart that i'm doing the right decision 4 me and my lover are getting married soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  32. wonderful update...
    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome update. Really so loving and precious

    ReplyDelete
  34. The way you portrayed them making love was absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete