kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 16 December 2012

Unfaithful chapter 9: Done!




Unfaithful: chapter 9: Done!


Breakfast done…
Armaan is sent to Anjeli and nani all the day…
Arnav hires a whole team to make the preparations for Armaan’s birthday: decoration, food, everything should be done properly, like every year…
The nurse is there…
HP is there…
He can go to office…and work peacefully…Khushi eats well today...and enjoys the breakfast with Armaan...she had her medicine and was smiling...
The day was really good from the start…
Yesterday night was just…
And he has touch and he has kiss…
finally he was able to touch her tummy...
he touched her...he wanted to touch her even more...
He so wanted to love each inch…
He wanted her badly…so badly
He missed her…
Missed her hands on him…
Missed to be touched by her…
Missed to be kissed by her…
A huge need…to love her
Even if it was craziness…
He wants her…
Badly…
he assists two meeting and all the morning and afternoon spended only on work...
when the evning come, he was about to leave for the RM for the birthday...
He was like that when he heard a knock on the door…
It was Akash…
Arnav:-yes! You called Mr. Maan?
Akash:-everything is alright!
-good! Today, Armaan birthday, I want you there with your family...
-of course!
-good!...I need to go now!
-Arnav…I had a lot to tell you…
Akash looks straight at Arnav’s eyes and Arnav guessed it was important, he gestured him to sit…
Akash:-I have a question for you
Arnav:-what’s this Akash? Go ahead, ask!
-it’s personal…
-come on! You think I have time to this introduction now, just ask!
-when you married Khushiji…before this…before the engagement, she tried to avoid you... am I right?...she didn’t answer your calls and…
- I don’t understand…how you come to know about this…you?!
-means I’m right!
-she was just afraid of the marriage idea!
-think about it! You’re now sure she married you for money. if that so…why she’s afraid about a marriage with you?...after all, she planned it, so why she behaved so…
-she…you think she pretends that too to make me love her more?
-No! no! Arnav
Akash was just nervous because he can’t make his friend understand…
-no, because she loves you, Arnav! and  I’m sure about it, ok?...I’m telling you so, you should believe me…she wanted to tell you the truth from the start…the thing you know about her father and her is true…still…when she meet you, everything is changed…
-what? Akash…I’m
-I’m sure about what I’m telling you…still…you should listen to your wife, Arnav, that’s my advice to you…your wife deserves this chance…let her defend herself…
-why you’re telling this now?? And tell me Akash!...Khushi talked to you? She told you all that???
-no!...no! it’s not Khushi but I promised to the person who told me all that to keep her identity secret!
-what?...you know I hate all that, secret and promise, what’s this game Akash??? Tell me who told you all that and why you seems to be so sure???
-I can’t tell you, sorry,  it’s like that, bro!...meet you in RM, think about it!
Arnav was about to retain him but Akash left quickly and Aranv is now dropped in his memories, on his Khushi…back to the period when it still only two days for their shadi…he remembers the mehendi night…
******
Flashbacks:
“I want to see you, meet me in your room!”
Khushi gets this message, in her phone and gets shocked before all the eyes looking only at her…
The mehendi was done on her hands…and she was waiting for it to dry, her mum was looking at her, getting affected…
Kh:-I…should go to my room!
Her mum and Payal immediately, get up to help her with her designed bleu and red lehenga…so heavy, they help her to stand up…
Garima:-we are going along with you…feeling sleepy my little girl?
Kh:-no! no! you…stay here…me…I will change this and come back!
Garima:-yes! I’m coming to help you!
-no! no! it’s ok!...I want to take it off alone!
-but…but the mehendi…
-it’s ok…I can…I will…
-at least let Payal go with you!
Khushi thinl a little…
Kh:-ok, she said
Payal follows her to her room…
Kh:-Payal…you can’t enter the room…
Payal:-he’s here! Right?
Kh:-yes…
P:-ok! I will hide in another room, when you finish your romance, call me!
Kh:-ok!
When khushi opened her room’s door…she was already in his arms…
She doesn’t know how…
But her back was crushed immediately against his hard chest…his head on her shoulder, hands on her waist...
Kh:-you…are you crazy?
Ar:-you guessed right! I lose it!
-why you’re here?...if someone come to know…
-you think I care?
-Arnav…I should tell you…
-that you love me??…it’s ok, without telling me I know…but I’m here to see…
He’s holding her bare waist and makes her turn to face him…he wanted to see her…to see the mehendi on her hands…that’s why he’s here…he’s here because he already missed her…
Ar:-show me!
He gestured her hands with his sexy gaze…
She shows him…but she has a worried expression on her face…
He noticed it…
-you don’t have to worry…I’m leaving…but first…khushi..
He comes closer and starts posing kisses all over her shoulders and arms…
Ar:-I…I can’t wait anymore…I’m…
He kisses all over her arms but don’t touch the mehendi with his hot kisses…
Khushi melted with his kisses…
-my love…Arnav…I want to be forever with you…
-and me too…I just want the same…I just want to all those rituals to end…
-Arnav…but I should tell you something so important…
he still kissing but while kissing he stops to see her:
Ar:-let me guess…you’re afraid about our suhaag raat…don’t even think about it…I will be so soft!
He smirked…
Ar:-still afraid…I promise…I will be soft!...you have just to close your eyes and leave it all to me…
-you’re…really…
-I’m your man!
-it’s not like that…I’m…
-you’re so beautiful and I think I should go…because if I stay our suhaag raat will take place right now, so…I’m leaving…
Arnav kisses her cheek and was about to leave…
-oh!?..but stay, Arnav!
-two days only and I will stay by your side forever, ok?
she nodded...
He kisses her lips…and then left…
-keep your phone next to you, Khushi, I will call…
********************
She wanted to tell him…
She wanted…
Of course it does change everything…
It does change…
But he wanted her to tell him, now…
***********************
In RM…
All was ready…
The decoration done…
Even Khushi has worn a golden and red saree for that…
And she looks fabulous…
She was in the kitchen, checking all the food when she heard Armaan yelling…
-Kusiiiiii!!!!
She comes to him…
Armaan runs and hugs her mum legs as he was so tiny…khushi leaned to kiss his forehead…
-Kusi!
-Happy birthday baby!...happy birthday my love…my life…
-Kusi love you…
-your dad and me prepare all that only for you, my sweetheart…only for you…you love it?
The tiny hands hug her more tightly…nodded his head without moving himself from his mum's form...
Anjeli crosses her hands on her chest:
-so…Mrs. Raizada…thanks god, Armaan’s birthday come or I can’t see you…spends all those days calling you and you…
Khushi holds her ear:
-forgive me! I know…I know…
-shhhhh…what are you doing…come here…hug the big tummy!
Anjeli hugs Khushi a side hug as Anjeli’s tummy was now so big, she’s pregnant and too soon, in this month, her baby will come…
Khushi takes the blessing from all the family present there…
The guests are coming one by one…
Soon all the room is full of family and friends, old and specially little…
Full of Armaan’s little friends running here and there…
Khushi looks at the watch…
He’s late…
Whenever Khushi thought about Arnav…he’s here…
whenever her heart beats so fast...whenever she felt he's here...he's here...
-Arnaf…
She heard Armaan excited voice and she turns to the main door side…
And finds him…there…
Standing…
Her love…
Her Arnav…
He seems to be lost, surprised that he finds so many people but he’s the one inviting them…
He picks up Armaan in his arm…
-Arnaf…even titi is here…
-titi?
-yeah Tanu!
-oh? and who is Tanu??
-my girlfriend
Arnav smiled and poses a peck on his cheek…
-happy?
-so so big happy…
-great! Happy birthday my sweetheart!
Armaan kisses him back on his cheek but so tightly…
Arnav poses him…and his eyes searched Khsuhi…
Arnav greets everyone but he was searching her…
He has to change but before where is she?
Where is she…
He feels a hand on his shoulder…just touching him and pulled back..he turns and finds her…
Finally…
-you have to go and change
She said…
-we will cut the cake soon!
-come with me!
Discretely, he holds her hand and pulled her along with him to their room ….

 ************************************
He looks at her…
She was mind blowing…
He lost it totally…
That golden and red saree…
Fits her, perfectly…but covering all her body …but her milky back…
He locked the door of their room…
Turned the key on two times…
She looks towards him, surprised…
She’s sure he will not hurt her today…
Neither touches her as the entire house is full of people…guests…
But he’s walking towards her…
He will not do anything to hurt her…yes…she’s sure about that at least…
His eyes are only full of…love, desire…and care at the same time…
His gaze…the usual gaze of him…of the past…of her Arnav…her lover…
He walks towards her and stops so close…
He tends his hand and she pulled back…
But his hand touched already her shoulder to stop her…
His hand…from her shoulder…down, caressing all her arm…
His gaze is following his hand…
…also…caressing her arm…now…
He touches the other arm…from shoulder to fingers…
She wanted to do something to stop him but she couldn’t…
His hands on her cheeks…
Then…all over her hair…
Then again on her face…
He holds her chin to make her look at him…
But she was looking down…
Ar:-I want to know…
She looks up to him…he said:
-tell me…tell me what you have to tell me!
-Arnav, you think it’s the moment to discuss this?! Please…
-it is!...tell me!
-Arnav! Armaan will miss us with him! And all the family and friends…you think it’s a right moment!
Ar:-Armaan is with his friends and di and nani will take care of it all… now tell me first!
Kh:-what?
He looks at her…
Ar:-defend yourself! I’m listening!
she looks at him, surprised…the image of him betraying her that day comes back to her mind…and she felt hurt, again…before she defend herself, he has to, also...
Kh:-I...did you sleep with another woman, in our bedroom?
She looks at him and continues:
Kh:- because I will not defend myself before someone who is unfaithful to me!
Arnav:-No you will! talk first, then you will have the right to listen to my answer about that!
Kh:-I love you
She said…he looks at her…straight at her eyes…
She said:
-it’s  the only thing I can said to defend myself: I love you! …what I have to say is simply:…I loved you, I love you and even after this life, I will always love you!...I made a huge fault by not saying the truth about my father and our plan to take money from you…yes! When I first met you it was to make you marry me and to make you give me the money I need for my father but first meeting with you turned my life upset down…and I love you!
-and you make me sign the papers of sheesh mahal!
-my…father…insisted and I wasn’t able to refuse your wedding gifts…I didn’t make you sign by force, you give me that without asking and I give it all to dad…because he was…about to lose it all his company and projects…and he needs me…
-why you didn’t tell me then?
-I was about to tell but I was worried…you trusted me so much and I wasn’t able to hurt you, then…
They heard a knock; it was HP who asked them that Anjeli is calling them to come down…
Arnav yelled:-we are coming!
then he looks at Khushi:
-I will change!...we will talk later
but she didn't move:
-you betrayed me? in our bedroom? (she said)...only because you don't trust my love? 
-you think I betrayed you, Khushi?...if my fault is I'm not trusting you, you're making the same fault! I had never touch a woman other than you...and I will never touch a woman other than you!


Note: why people commenting my work  here are that much cute and lovely???
don't know!
they are so so cute and OMG I love all my friends...
now, I really start to have friends in here...
that's great
thank you beautiful people
this SS will end proberly in one or two other updates...
I will decide later about it!
hope you're all fine and enjoying...
hope you liked Sex; love and the city...
soon you will have some craziness there...
and here some pure love for our so called unfaithful
don't know if the revelation is great...
still you will know about their emotions next update
love you all
be close
xo xo xo
crazy girl

37 comments:

  1. wow finally the truth is out and both told the truth WOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOP!

    Lovely update

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome update
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay finally the truth is out loved it
    wonder what arnav's reaction will be now

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super hit update
    finally the truth is out :)
    amazing update continue soon please
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply Love this story !!
    am glad all the misunderstandingd are clear now :)
    (IF user nadiaben)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome update glad he listen to akash even if he did not listen to his wife and atleast she told him the truth awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update finally the truth is out. Thank you for updating and pm. Looks like Arnav wants Khushi more than anything and can't live without her. Armaan is too cute I love to have a little boy like him so sweeet. Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome update :) :) ....
    finally d truth is out now .....
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. yippe.... i feel so good ryt nw d truth is finally out.......

    awww..... again amazing updte.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome update dear:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved it dear thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice update:-)arnav khushi MU gonna clear:-)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  13. finally got the revelation ... loved it. and waiting for the next update.. pls update soon dear and thanks for the pm...:)
    -priya.1-

    ReplyDelete
  14. superb updt

    finally their misunderstandin is clearing

    want them togather again

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  15. finally....all the misunderstanding gone......me soooo happppyyyyy!!!!!
    awwww.....armaan has a girlfriend!!!!!!!!.....kissi to armaan.....
    love it....

    minar(if id:xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salut. Finally everything is done, loved how khushi defend herself by 3 words .
    Thanks to you crazy girl you make us believe in love once again at your FF.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm Loving it........ <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. this was the best update ever :D
    i dont know in what way to describe Akash...hes perfect ..amazing ..brilliant etc he was able to put some sense in Arnav's head
    finally the truth is out ahhh am so happy now at least their son's birhtday will be celebrated with no fights between them ..i hope so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally a most awaited moment the truth is out
    n as usual Armaan is adorable
    thanks 4 d pm
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  20. my crazy head .......u r ending it soon...........
    it was awesome update.......
    akash man he is too good.....
    finally he make arnav understand......
    so they talked face to face..........
    nw all their doubt clear........
    waiting fr next part.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  21. loved it dear..legalsins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. FINALLY they talk ,,, sure next part gone be most HOT update ever in this FF ... post it soon dear .. love Arman .he is my Sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally they r taking abt it ... Both of them told truth to each other ..
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  24. Finally all the problems are sorted out.. They talked to each other and told the truth..
    Next update should be a HOT one, don't you think so ;)
    Waiting eagerly for the next part..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  25. w8tingggggggggggggg :-(
    legalsins(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  26. ooooo burning, scorching love.....no one can escape this love...yipppiee..i knew my arnav is reasonable...they are talking, and he is understanding...everyone just misunderstands my baby only because he is hot tempered.....im so happy...love you crazy


    dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome update.......
    loved it........


    thanks for the pm in IF..pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it
    waiting for the next update
    surita12

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the update. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the update

    ReplyDelete
  31. Finally they confronted each other. MU resolved. Can't see both of them fighting for long.
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow!!! Amazingly Awesome!! That was so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am so happy he knows about what happened

    ReplyDelete