kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 10 December 2012

My girl chapter 8



Chapter 8: when the night has come....

 if they don't eat...they will kiss...
so safe option...
they eat...
they exchange so many gazes (not really innocent) while eating...but Khushi can't handle the silence anymore...
Kh:-eat it all, please!
She smiles to him…
Kh:-I know it’s delicious!...talk please! It’s always me who talk!
Arn:-because you want to talk! Me…no!
Kh:-ok…tell me something!
Ar:-something like what?
Kh:-something about you!
She seems to be amused now…all eating and talking and enjoying the dinner…
Ar:-when you cry, you cry  so much…when you laugh, you laugh so much and when you talk, you talk so much!
She smiles while he’s talking…she told him to talk about himself and he’s talking about her…and he has a way while talking….my goddddd!!!
Kh:-and you’re so cute while talking!
He looks at her eyes, her smile…cute?...what about her???…she takes his breath away…
Kh:-I’m like that…If I want to do something…I do it from the bottom of my heart…I didn’t think so much…and when I want to say something then I said it and sometimes…no, most of the time, I regret it…
He smirks…
OMG she thought…he’s doing it again…that smirk!....
Ar:-ok…if you just say what do you think…then tell me what do you think about me?
Kh:-Honestly?
He nodded…
Kh:-if you want to know then we should be friends!
He keeps silent…and then looks at her beautiful face…he hesitates and then:
Ar;-Fine!
Kh:-fine what?
Ar:-fine…I don’t hate you…but we can’t be friends!
She giggled a little…she’s amused by his way…so serious…and taking it all with so much concern…thinking so much…
Kh:-you know if you will be my friend…it‘s not so serious and we will not write a contract about it…just I will be nice to you and you will be nice to me and we will talk about everything…you know…Akash and Lavanya are my friends too and they are also my family…if you will be my friend, then you will be their friend!...they are so cute, also!
Ar:-you have them…it’s enough…you don’t need other friends!
Kh:-you’re right…but you too….I like you
Arnav looks at her all surprised…
She corrects, confused:
Kh:-I mean I like you to be my friend!
-we can’t be friends Khushi!
-and why?
-because friends doesn’t kiss!
Her smile vanished…and she looks at him with two wide beautiful eyes…
Ar:-they doesn’t look at each other the way you’re looking at me!....you keep looking at my lips!
Kh:-you too! (she pointed him with her index)
-I do!
They keep looking at each other…her…with confusion and him, with confidence…why to lie…why to name all what they are doing just friendship…it can’t be like that and her neck still marked by his hungry kiss….and his lips are burning because of her savage kiss…
Ar:-are you scared, now?...you want me to take you to your home?
Kh:-No!...I’m not scared!
She smiles and he smiles too…
Ar:-come with me! You will sleep at Buaji place!
-NO!( she almost yelled)…I want to be with you!
Arnav just stands up and just left the kitchen…he's enjoying all that...
Khushi all amused…arranged the kitchen…
Arnav changes to his casual clothes…wearing his gray t-shirt…looking exhausted but that makes him look even hotter…
When he walks out the washroom…she enters and freshen up, using what she had there…she doesn’t disturb him or asks for anything…she even uses his towel…smelling his soap…he’s using that soap which smells so natural and so clean and she just loved it…she’s sure…he used it now too, she can smell it after…she keeps wearing the same clothes…but adds his large t-shirt to feel warm as it's so cold...
Once she’s out…she calls Lavanya and told her she will spend the night out and told her to tell them all that she’s spending the night with a friend…
Arnav looks at her…he doesn't comment about his t-shirt...he's used now to her craziness...and he liked it...he looks at her sleepy eyes....he gestured the bed for her…
Kh:-lay down, you to the wall side and me…the other side!
Khushi…all amused with her phone, she jumped to her side, against the wall and Arnav comes next to her…he pulled the blanket on them…and turns the other side, not facing her…
Amused…she calls him by taping on his shoulder…he turned to face her…
Ar:-what?
kh:-look!
She tends her phone to him….
kh:-it’s me when I’m a baby!
Arnav, amused, looks at the pic in the phone…he smirked and then smiles looking at her…
Kh:-I’m so cute, isn’t it?...look at this!....look this is me with my papaa…the one you meet, you remember?...he’s always busy…always working…he’s now on a trip…but he’s nice…
Arnav nodded all lost in her photos…she doesn’t change so much…she is still innocent, beautiful and cute…khushi looks at him…
-Arnav…it’s strange!...I’m here with you…I’m not scared…in the opposite…I’m feeling I’m so alright…I’m feeling like when I was in this photos…when I was child and then nothing matter!
He looks at her eyes…they are all wet…Arnav keeps looking at her with concerned eyes…even if she shows him that she’s amused…he knew it…deep inside, she’s feeling all sad and like him, she has her wound…she’s suffering…because she’s away from her mum…he thought that’s why she’s feeling relaxed next to him…
kh:-look! This is the only photo I have with my mumma!
Arnav takes a look to the photo and then…he takes the phone from her hand to that he can look, very well to the photo…
kh:-I’m wondering always why I have only this photo with her…I’m asking them and no one is answering!...I find it suddenly, this photo…my luck…
-this…this is your mother?
He looks at her, all shocked…surprised, he tried to look normal…
-yes! So beautiful! Right?...same reaction when anyone look at this photo…she was the most beautiful woman ever…
-it’s…this photo is not clear…
-yes! Because, I scanned it to have it on my phone and it’s a so old photo!
-your mumma??...you…you told me she’s gone…???!
-she’s dead…when I’m so little…still I can’t forget her…ever never…you know when I eat the jalebi when I was here, in Buaji’s home…it does taste my childhood…with my mum…she adores the jalebi…she always cooked many…so many for me and her…
Khushi wipes the tears which are about to fall and then tried to smile…
Arnav looks at her, now…suddenly…all…all shocked…the woman in the photo does look like…like someone he knows very well…like someone…no! it can’t be! No! The photo isn’t clear…she’s telling she is dead…she’s sure…no…but it’s just…
kh:-you like it, right?...I like yours too… (she noticed his photo with his mum in the wall)…she looks so beautiful…and you…(she smiles)…pouting in the photo with those lips…(she takes his lips with her fingers, pinching them, lightly…all amused and smiling…and then she lets off his lips when he doesn’t said anything…and keeps looking at her with a different look…a soft one)
-what happen? Why you’re looking at me like that?
He doesn’t know why but he just hugs her…like that…he can’t believe…no…what if…what if…what if what he was thinking is right…and her mother…
-Arnav?...Arnav…you did miss your mum, right?
-mmm
-me too…every night and day!....you know, if she was here…I will definitely tell her about you! And you?
He doesn’t answer…she looks up at him…she’s still in his arms…
-and you, Arnav? You will tell your mother about me, if she’s here between us?
He smiles…if his mother is there…she will definitely makes from Khushi her bahu from the first day…because he will ask her for that…and his mother doesn’t refuse anything to him…he smirks…
-Khushi…you’re sleepy! Try to sleep…
She nodded…seeing his smile…she pecks his cheek and in his protected arms…she closes her eyes and gave up…
Arnav closes his eyes also…trying to sleep…first…he fights with all his thoughts about the photo and then looks like the medicine against the pain he takes, after dinner, makes him, sleep like an angel…
*****
-Swami!
Wearing a green saree…mangalsutra and sindoor between her hair…the pallu of the saree on her head…hiding her long hair…red lipstick…she walked towards him…
-Swami…your tea!...like you ordered!
She poses the tea before him, on the table…leaning to put it…he saw her cleavage…and takes a deep breath…
-I’m leaving to help sasuma and buaji…we are making khir…for you!
She smiles, shyly…she was about to leave…he stops her...
-Serve the tea, first!
She turns and beats her chest with her hand:
- Hamein maaf kar dijiye swami…please…I’m so busy that I forget…
She takes the cup of tea and gives to him in his hands…
Ar:-sit down!
She obeys…
Ar:-remove this from your head!
She obeys…shyly…he drinks all the cup in one go :
-I swear…I swear that this tea is the best tea ever!
She smiles shyly…
-you're generous Swami...
-go and lock the door!
-swami?!!...but…
-I said go and lock the door!
Khushi stands and walks seductively towards their bedroom door…
When she’s back..he aggressively…makes her lay on the bed and lay on the top of her…
-swami!....no…no…
*******
All sweating…all his body was moving here and there…she keeps looking at him…seems like he’s dreaming…maybe a nightmare…he seems like fighting, moving here and there, he disturbs her sleep so she wakes up, she was about to wake him up too but…he slowly…opens his eyes and meeting her eyes…he was embarrassed…
-Khushi…
-good morning!
what??? What are you doing here?
-what?
-nothing…
-you had a nightmare?
-what?
-you are all sweating!
-it’s…...no…
-it was a good or a bad dream?
-what?...it’s my dream…why do you want to know?
-relax! Ok! I will tell you mine…then…I dreamed I’m sleeping in your arms and then I open my eyes,and I find I wasn't dreaming! (she smiled teasing him)
She smiles…and then back in his arms:
-I don’t want to leave for work…
Arnav, embarrassed…protecting himself with the blanket…what the…what if she discovers what’s happening to him, due to his dream and her presence…
-I should go to the bathroom!
-please stay a little!...Arnav I think you have fever…let me see…
She puts her hand on his forehead…he closes his eyes…
kh:-No…it’s ok no fever…but…are you ok?
ar:-no...I should go, now…
In a second, he left the bed…
Khushi was at first innocent…but when she hugs him…she felt it…she smirked…poor baby…so, it wasn’t a nightmare…naughty boy…she’s amused but she don’t want to introduce herself in his intimacy more than that…at least…not now…all what she’s doing with him is enough strange…now, she should stop…otherwise…she knows what will happen…both of them are ready to make the other his and to mark him…but…so soon…it can’t be…she should wait…the kisses serial is just enough to prove that both had a huge need to attack each other but no…no…their relationship has no name…she should wait…her wound still new and her attraction to him scared her a little…no…sometimes, it scares her a lot… and then she doesn’t know anything about his feelings…
She wears her shoes…and tries to arrange herself; a little, keeping his large t-shirt on her above her dress…she calls her private driver and indicates the address to him…
He takes a good moment in the bath…
When Arnav is out of the bathroom…she looked at him, all smiling…
Ar:-coffee?
-Arnav…you like me?
-….
-ok...you don’t have to answer, anything…I’m leaving now…I called the driver…am I disturbing you?
-what?...no!
He said, firmly…
-so, you want to see me, soon?
He thinks a little:
-I…don’t know!
-you have my phone number…you know where I live…if you want to find me, you can…
She heard the sound of a car…it was so early morning and when a big car enters a little road, it can be heard…
She takes her purse and walks towards him…she cupped his face…
-I want to see you soon but I can’t do anything if you don’t want that too...
She looks straight in his eyes:
-I will wait for your call…
She left…
Leaving him…
He should have said something…but no…like a stupid…he let her go…
Like a stupid, he stands there…
She is behaving all cute and…
He’s behaving all stupid…
A perfect stupid…
He runs and opens the door…
But the car disappears and she disappears from his life…
Maybe forever…
Maybe….he will not meet her again…ever in his life…



Note: I hope you liked Arnav's funny dream...

26 comments:

  1. Hy just started reading this story and its awesome love the concept love hw khushi the rich one not arnav anyways continue soon
    Thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe swami:P Poor arnie :P
    Loved the update

    Xxx

    Sona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Arnav's dream poor baby
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED ARNAV DREAM POOR BOY IS LOSING IT AND HE RECOGNIZED HER MOM BUT HE KNOWS HE ALIVE AND KHUSHI THINKS SHE IS DEAD LOVED THE UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    poor arnav
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED it poor Arnav continue soon please
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved arnav's dream thnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice dear...plz continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome dear :)

    mandy 15

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!!
    but who was khushis' mom??

    ReplyDelete
  11. poor arnav khushi got to know his state;-);-)

    -----kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  12. now let see how they gone meet again :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! superb part.......
    khushi n arnav both crazy yaar.......
    widout naming their relation they r sleeping next to each other.....
    i like it the way they accepting wht they r doing.....
    y arnav shocked to see khushi's mom pix????
    arnav's dream was awesome......
    khushi really innocent......
    she want him...but arnav have to nw do next move to get her.......
    waiting fr next part......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome update !! Poor Arnie ....
    He knows her mom ??
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome update..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah arnav's dream was naughty hhh and simple.now he will think of her mam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome part. Loved it. Waiting to read next part

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha Arnav so sweet !!! continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome update...

    loved it ...

    thanks for the pm in IF.......pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha....=))...what a funny dream!!!!...=))

    xyzsm

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my god...i cant believe i havent commented here..this is absolutely un acceptable...arnav is sooooooooo cute and his dream awwww..he is so sweet....point to be noted in his dream he sees khushi in a saree and sindoor and mangalsutra...which means unconsciously he wants khushi as his wife...totally traditional wife...cho chweett...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its me late latif dushturain aur kaun :">

      Delete
  23. buhahah their arguing over who keeps tempting who into kissing each other hahaha.

    omg Garima's her mother!!! Her moms alive!??!?! but then why has everyone told her that shes dead?? and her Mami lives in their house so it cant be a fight between families. Or does the whole family think that her mom is dead.
    Love the bold Khushi!!

    mz.brar on IF

    ReplyDelete
  24. different concept liked very much

    Kushi innocence n ARNAV character liked it

    ReplyDelete