kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 23 December 2012

My girl chapter 10



 My Girl: chapter 10

The Weird deal...

 



She looks at him…
God…she just noticed, he was freshly shaved and he was looking, as always…fresh, hot, sexy  to death…how to resist a man like him…
Arn:-come!
He holds her hand…again that gesture of him…a gesture that is keeping her so weak and sensible to him…when he takes her hand between his…no…it will be correct if she said that he was closing her hand on his, firmly…that man is naturally protective and she can’t help but following him…he wanted her to ride the bike with him but…her dress is so short…when she hesitates…he looks at her...
Kh:-wait here! I will change and come so fast!
Ar:-Ok!
She wears a jeans and a red shirt and comes back to him…
He was waiting for her…
Kh:-where we will go?
Ar:-don’t know! Just come!
She rides the bike…
Again…behind him…
She holds him…
When he drives so fast to make her hold him so tight…
She did…
She holds him so tight…
He’s even feeling her soft, regular, warm breath against his back…
And even when he stops…she doesn’t retire her hands from his waist or her face from his back…
******
They enter a simple coffee shop…
And they sit in a table…
Like it was their first date, this time…
The two of them feel confused…
It was little difficult for Arnav…
But he was a gentle man by nature....
He doesn’t sit before her and before arranges the chair for her…
She smiles…and sits…
He sits in front of her…
-what do you want to have?
Arnav asks her when he saw the server who is coming…
-coke!
She answers while keeping his eyes on him…
She wasn’t naughty when she asked this…
No…she was…and she wasn’t naughty …it’s just because after their coke Kiss, she doesn’t drink something but this…she knows is not healthy and it’s so bad but it makes her remember him and the taste of their last kiss…
-two cokes!
He said and looks at the server…
And then back to her…he smiles to her a discreet smile…
He seems to forget about the phone, the photo, her mother…every damn thing…but her…
-so…you want to buy a phone and then to talk to me about a photo in my phone and then…what?
Arnav, without answering her, takes her phone from her hand, suddenly…
He checks it…she doesn’t want to take it…
Actually, she has something else so interesting to check herself…
That Arnav has a silver chain around his neck…a discreet silver chain, not so appearing…you should have Khushi’s eyes to look at it…to find it…she wasn’t comfortable in this public place, she prefers being alone with only him…he’s so sexy…and that chain makes him even more...ready to be...
And then she saw him, so worried checking her mobile, she looks at him:
-are you that possessive man, Arnav?...are you checking my messages or something?
He keeps silent…
-don’t worry, Sam is a photographer, Rahul is my new associate, James is a business man and Akash you know him, those are the only men I work with!
He looks at her…he wasn’t understanding what she was talking…as he’s now sure, Khushi’s mother is alive and he was thinking about the way he will reveal this to Khushi and Garima…what was the story… he looks at Khushi with questioning eyes…she looks at him with naughty eyes…
-what?
-what?....I said I only work with those men!
-so?
-so! You don’t have to check my inbox!
-and why I will check your inbox?
-because my phone is now with you!
-it wasn’t to check your inbox!
-then? My contacts?
-and why?
-because you’re possessive!
-excuse me! Of course not!
He gives her her phone…
-then what? Why are you here?
-Khushi! listen…I want a photo, your photo!
He was talking seriously, she was intrigued by his behavior…
-and why? Are you a journalist? A secret one?
-what?...no Khushi…listen to me! It’s important…you have a photo, yes or no?
-Arnav! I’m not able to understand you!
Arnav looks at her…he keeps thinking… all what he needs it’s time…finally, he finds a way…
-ok!...Khushi… All we have to do is…. a deal!
-a deal?
-You have to trust me, to not ask me about your mobile and why I checked it and you will give me your photo!
-and…what I will have against all this?...you said it’s a deal!
-yes! You can ask for all you want from me!
Khushi looks at him and seems like this pleases her to the core…that deal!
-ok…you asked me three things :to trust you, to don’t ask you and to give my photo, then I will ask for three things!
Arnav looks at her…
-ok! Tell!
-wait a second! I should think, first!
She starts drinking her soda while looking at him…
-first, I want you to be my boyfriend for this week!
-what?
-I don’t have a boyfriend and I need you for this week because my “friend” is inviting me at her weeding and all my friends are not single then…you will play you’re my boyfriend!
-no way!
-no photo and I’m not trusting you…and you better don’t look to find me again, and don’t try to see me again!
-what? Khushi are you crazy?
-yes!
-ok!
-ok what?
-I will…be your boyfriend…
-it means you will come with me …for the weeding?
-those are two things you’re asking for!
-ok! I have just another thing to ask for, right?
-yes!
-I will ask for it later!
-no! now!
-later because I have no idea now!
-ok…later! But promise, it will be a logic thing!
-I promise!
She said looking, amused at him!
-and where will be that weeding?
-lucknow!
-what?
-what?
-ok!
She smiles…
-then! It’s a deal?
-yes!
She tends her hand…he takes it to make this deal official…
She winked to him…
He looks at the other side while smirking…
-Unbelievable! I don’t know why I’m doing all this!
-you asked for my trust, Mr. Arnav!!
-and you asked for all of me, during a week!...a week!
-you asked for a personal photo!
-so what? I can take your photo right now!
He takes out a mobile from his pocket and takes her photo…
-what you have a mobile! You were lying when you wanted to check my….
-don’t ask me anything about it! It’s a deal!
-but…
-Khushi! later! I want to tell about this but later…that’s why I’m asking for your trust!
-ok!
She doesn’t know why by without asking, she trusts him…his sincere eyes…it was all about her craziness but…she’s sure this man is a sincere one and yes…she can trust him…damn it! She spends two nights in his bed…he saves her two times…he kisses her many times…what was the problem if she gives him her trust…he saves her life before…and he takes her breath away while kissing her…he drugs her soul while looking at her…then trust? She trusts him…
she looks at him...
Then she takes his new phone from his hand…
-a new mobile phone! I remember you said you don’t need a phone, because you have the people you need by your side…
She said while checking his phone…He looks at her, challenging her naughty gaze and takes the phone from her hand and puts it on his pocket…
-let’s go!
He said firmly…
*******
And they left the coffee shop…
Before she ride the bike…she looks at him…
It was many people who are walking; in that period of day…it was evening…
And when there are many people…no one can keep the attention on them…
They are too small between so many people busy around them…
She looks at him…
And then shamelessly, she inserts her hand on his shirt…taking his silver chain between her hand…it has a locket...seems to be a special chain...
-what’s this?
He looks at her…and his severe gaze from her sudden move turned to a soft one…
-when I was a child, mumma gifts this locket to me!
Khushi smiles to him…
Whenever he talks about his mumma, she has the impression, he become again a little child…
She leaned and kissed that locket…and arranges it behind the t-shirt, close to his neck…of course without missing the opportunity of touching him lightly there…
When she was about to retire her soft hand…he holds that hand and poses a peck on it…
She looks at him, mesmerized by that soft gesture he does…but he was more affected than her about her soft gesture towards the memory of his mother…
-come on!
He said while rising the bike…
She takes her place behind him…holding him so tightly before he starts even driving…
He turned his head…
And their eyes meet for a second…
A magical second…
He then, finally talked to her when it was impossible to keep looking at her without doing anything, he then said:
-this evening is becoming so cold! Hold me so tight, you will not feel any cold!
She nodded and holds him even so tight…putting her head against his protective back…
When he feels that she was more closer than never…he starts driving to her home…happy...free...happy that she's that close from him...
and happy he has time to find about the story of her mum....
and happier, in a strange manner, about their deal...
their maybe so stupid but so cute deal...
the most strnager
the most weird deal in the planet...
***********************************
hope you like this...
hope you don't find this so strange...
but here it's different Arnav and different Khushi...
Friends, i want to inform you that 25th december is my birthday hihihihihihi...I'm getting older but still so childish (you don't have any idea)...I still want to receive gifts and surprises, thanks god my family understands my craziness :DDDDD
ok! why I'm saying this...it's because of the updates...
maybe today I will post this + for my angel (chap 4) and a little hot OS and that's it...
maybe even this week, I will be busy and will not be able to post any other thing, especially in this start of week, than forgive me for this...sure, you will understand me...I know you will...
kisses
kisses 
kissesssssssssssssss
many of them...

26 comments:

  1. hey amazing update love the ending love the locket scene soo romantic and cute
    update soon

    PS: Happy birthday for the 25th
    have a awesome birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update i just loved this story cute romantic and very interesting
    continue soon and thank u for writing beautiful stories :)
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome update as always and many many happy returns of the day for Tuesday :D love youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a sweet update !! i liked it verry much especially the locket and the hand kisses !
    Happy Birthday dear i hope you enjoy it and don't worry about it am 24 and i still celibrate my birthday with cake and birthday songs and i will always celibrate it :D
    PS : i tried to read your older posts today but somehow i am not able to but i used to be able to read them before so i don't know what's wrong :'(
    (FF user nadiaben)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it
    Happy Birthday for the 25th
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved d update
    Thanx for pm
    ADVANCE B'DAY WISHES HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks...amazing..........brilliant
    happy birthday for 25th
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday from now and we are the same horoscope today is my birthday loved the deal arnva want the photo to show her mom thanks for the pm cute update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome update ...
    Happy birthday
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice update...simply lovd it
    Happy b'day dear!!!
    ..legalsins ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. as alwys a very sweet n cute part.
    dis 1 iz my fvrt among all ur ffs,
    keep updatng.n many many happy returns of da day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome updatee..
    loved arhii cute encounter and convo too..:)
    thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday sweetie, full of joy , peace and best wishes for next year ...."with a charming prince inchalah ya rebi "
    retournant à MY GIRL : j'ai trop aimée l'effort de khushi pour qu'elle rest calme and hid her feeling from arnav at the coffee mais hhh elle n'a pas resistée car in just min they come ouside she take his loket of and kiss it so lovely.
    vraiment c trés touchant cette idée de faire les deux l'un kiss the loket and l'autre peck on her hand. yep j'ai senti la difference que t'as mis au caractère at this part.two different khushi and arnav.
    SO what crazy girl i'm crazy like you j'ai mélangée les deux langues pour commenter .
    amazing part .....

    ReplyDelete
  14. superb updt

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  15. sure this trip gone be Awesome .. amazing update

    ReplyDelete
  16. My crazy head......i love u....
    Advance Happy Birthday To u...........
    wow! as always superb part.....
    so their 1st date........one thing was missing their kiss...
    the deal was lovely..
    bf fr one week...wow!
    so many more romance coming soon.......
    third promise left....
    khushi is crazy i don't know wht she wil ask......
    the locket scene was lovely......
    waiting fr next part........
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  17. Advance Happy Birthday dear ! Both r crazy and their deal is crazy too but they r soo cute and adorable !
    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday crazy girl.....I wish you all the happiness of this world...and hope you get lots of gifts and surprises...

    I loved the update...and so excited abt what's coming up next....

    Love you lots

    Enjoy yr birthday and merrrrrry Christmas

    Dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome update
    cont soonish

    vidu87(if)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the update. Continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what wil happen in one week??

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday dear may all your wishes come true :) we love u ;)
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice update dear....Wish u a very happy birthday friend....be happy always dear....

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome update..
    loved it.....

    thanks for the pm in IF........pavi1

    and

    Happy birthday dear:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Arnav never talk's about his father......doesn't he have ANY other family?

    mz.brar on IF

    ReplyDelete