kisssssss....for my readers...

Wednesday 5 December 2012

my girl chapter 6



My Girl : chapter 6: The Hug!

 


Arnav smiles:
-you think so?...he spend half his life in prison, still, he always want to come back!...you have to promise me, now;  that you will not visit the neighborhood, again, you don’t have any idea about what it’s, you know…this time, everything is alright but next time, who knows what’s would happen to you, if your bodyguards doesn’t come that minute, who knows…
She keeps silent…he wants her to not visit him, again? That’s the point?...she keeps looking at his brown eyes for a moment…like, she was sure, he don’t mean that…
His lips are parted to take a breath…so difficult to breathe with those eyes staring at him…why is she looking at him, like that???...it’s just hurting…
Kh:-you don’t want me to visit you?
He keeps silent…
Kh:-say it!
Ar:-yes!
-why?
-I just told you why! It’s dangerous for a girl like you!
-a girl like me?! What do you mean?
-I don’t mean anything!
A girl like her…beautiful and rich…that’s what he meant…
Damn! He’s thinking hard…Khushi thought… What a character! But she knows how to make him lose his energy for a good reason: answer to her questions…she has many for him:
-why you keep thinking too much?
-I’m not thinking!
-you are! You should practice yoga, it will help you for your meditations!
-(silence, serious face)
-you like listening to music?
-no!
-watching movies?
-no!
-chatting with friends ?
-no!
-neighbors?
-no!
-you use Facebook?
He turns to the other side…
-ok! Then you have an e-mail?...ok, then, you love to drink coffee?...tea?...what’s your favorite dish? Desert?... What’s your hobby?
He looks at her exasperated…she was smiling…he’s sure she’s teasing him with all those questions…then, he will tease her…he will make her scared…
-I love drinking alcohol and smoking…my hobby is kidnapping people to steal their credit card…getting all their money…I buy many bottles of beer and drink!
She smiles and then she starts giggling….
He keeps staring at her like an idiot…it’s like this is the first time he’s sawing a woman laughing like that…she was innocent but so much pretty…so much beautiful!
-what an interesting life!...but why you didn’t steal my credit card?
-you’re not one of my victims!
She looks down, silently, she really like to be one of his victims…she really wants to that he kidnap her…
She saw him looking uncomfortable with the pillow…trying to adjust his head…
She approaches, quickly and helps him…she puts another pillow under his head, delicately…
He was fighting to not take a look at her so close… but her cleavage was right before his eyes…it was normal to take a look…not one look…it was normal to…forget himself taking that look…he’s been caught by her…she looks at him…embarrassed…she was so close…she pulled back…he was confused…both can’t look at each other eyes…
She takes a deep breath…
He doesn’t believe that he was, practically, matting her cleavage like a teenager…and he saw her lacy black bra, also…
To be honest, women and girls has tried many times to seduce him…but no one has succeeded to pull his attention or to make him hope for more than a gaze…no one has succeed to wake up his desires…and now…all his body is paying attention to her, to that girl standing before him…
He closes his eyes…fighting with the multitude of ideas and emotions…
Kh:-I’m sure you need some sleep! You sleep, I’m in the cafeteria!
She escaped…she’s red…
She went directly to the washroom…before the mirror…she check no one is there and she looks at her cleavage…like to be sure he was starring at something really sexy or no?!...awwch! she’s really crazy!?...but she’s beautiful? Right?! She looks at the mirror…damn!? …what’s this non sense…of course she’s ok!...she washed her face…like it’s no one has look at her like that before, she’s reacting like this at his simple gaze…she washed her face and passes the water at her neck…she’s feeling hot…she’s feeling shy like a virgin in her suhaag raat…she calls Lavanya…in need to be distracted…in need to hear some craziness to forget her craziness…
She dialed Lavanya’s number:
La:-Hot! He’s hot, no doubt!
K:- really…I didn’t need you to tell me that La!
-Ok! So you have my permission…go and do it!
-shut up!
-you mean you didn’t slept with him yet?
-what are you thinking about me?! I’m not like you!
-baby, life is short!
-it’s like I’m talking with some single bachelor!
-ok! What are you waiting for me to tell you?...you was crying because he was in the hospital, he was in the hospital because he was saving, or protecting you…it gives goose bumps and it deserves a happy end…a happy end could be only in bed!
-who told you I want to this to end?
-well…what do you mean?
-I mean…a simple gaze from him…and I’m troubled, I’m confused…
-don’t worry!...hormones bad jokes!
-I’m serious!
-…..
-now…you understand! I know if you’re not talking it means you get it!
-yep!
-fine then! (Khushi smiles)
-when you will be back home?
-I don’t know!
-Ok! Anything call me!
-I know!
-take care!
-you too…
 Khushi smiles…she went to the cafeteria of the hospital and she seats in a table there, drinking a coffee…she felt better…
-Khushi!
-Aman?...what are you doing here?
-seems like you forget already Khushi that I’m a doctor…and here it’s a hospital!
-yes…but you don’t work in this hospital!
-I’m new here! Can I have a hug?
-no!
Aman looks down and then up at her…
-fine!
He kissed her cheek and sit in front of her, in the table…
Aman…is the incarnation of the prince charming!
Handsome…
Tall…
Nice body…
Smart…but playful…
Rich…he can’t even count his daddy’s proprieties…
Kind of guys who had his Ferrari in his sweet 16…
Kind of guys who has his certificate from one of the most famous international university…
To be, finally a doctor…
A doctor who cure the disease of many people…but a killer who is able to make all the girls of Delhi fall for him…
Wearing his white uniforme…he looks ready to kill…
Aman:-how are you?
-….(Khushi doesn’t answer, she felt strange to meet him…)
Aman:-I can see fine!...you look fabulous!
Kh:-Aman! Let’s stop this! Would you?
-you didn’t answer my message!
Khushi stands up and left the table, Aman follows her…
Kh:-I haven’t the time!
-we need to talk!
-we need to get over all this!
Khushi takes the elevator…Aman takes the same too…
Aman:-why you’re here, I should have ask you from the start!
-you always should have do things from the start but you’re always late…
Khushi was talking without looking at him…
-ok! Why you’re here?
-I’m here with my boyfriend!
Aman looks at her surprised…
-is that a joke?
-not at all!
-is that to make me jealous?
Khushi smiles:
-don’t make me laugh, please…Aman!
-so fast! I’m impressed!
-well…it’s Kismat!
-talking about Kismat…I’m getting engaged soon that’s why I send you that message…I want you to meet my fiancée…I know you’re getting over all our relationship, I’m glad…and also, I want to know about this guy who had succeeded so fast to be your boyfriend! I remember I suffered a lot for just getting a first date with you!
Khushi felt that her tears will soon dropped…she was controlling her emotional state difficultly… she imagined anything but all what he was telling her…
Aman…he still her first love…months back they still have lunch together and laugh like mad!...few months back…he still wait for her before the main door of her home…and now…engagement?!!!...
He said he couldn’t spend all his life with one woman?! And now seems like he can! A new woman has changed his ideas!?!...
She felt broken inside he’s telling her all that simply, with his known indifference, like he was talking about the weather …like they were just friends…like he was just somebody that she used to know…
The door of the elevator is opened…
Dhak dhak
Dhak dhak…
Khushi looks up for an instant…
Trying to be strong, trying to be powerful…
Aman was looking at her…
Khushi feels so weak…about to lose her balance…
But no…she’s not like that…
She looks up…
In a second which seems to be an eternity…in the moment when the door of the elevator is about to get open…and she was looking at that door, praying that it will open soon so that she could escape….the moment that the door is totally opened…and she saw, just before she glanced in last then one second…two familiars brown eyes…she opened her eyes to see his face…Arnav…was standing at that moment there…also, he was waiting for the elevator…also he wanted to escape… also he wanted to return to his home…
In that moment where…
She gets out of the elevator…
And...
without any introduction…
She hugs Arnav tightly…
Arnav was just shocked…he doesn’t know what he should do…
He stands like that with her hugging him tight…
Again, it wasn’t a dream…
A doctor was looking at them, smiling…this girl…what she was doing in public like that??…is she crazy???…Arnav thought about breaking the hug…but how?...he couldn’t do something like that!
The doctor is tending his hand to him…
-Aman Malik! Khushi’s friend and I’m a doctor here!...I guess you’re her boyfriend, right??
Aman was tending his hand…
And Arnav was in an awkward situation…
So much information for him…
That man did he just said ‘’boyfriend’’????!
Arnav was about to talk when her hand in his shoulder pulling his tee shirt more tight (her other hand holding his slim waist)…and feels some wetness in his chest…some warm wetness which means…she’s crying…she doesn’t want him to talk…he thought…maybe…
He just tends his hand to Aman:
Arnav:-Hi! I’m Arnav…Arnav Raizada!
With his other hand, he holds her waist…hugging her back…
Aman:-well…Arnav…nice to meet you!...I’m sure we will meet again, right?...Khushi??
Khushi wipes discretely her cheeks and looking up at Arnav…without leaving his arms…he seems like he could understand that something is wrong…that she doesn’t want to talk…she doesn’t want to talk at all…because she hugs him again…she hides her face in the crook of his chest again, like a little girl…
Arnav:-maybe…yes! Maybe we will meet again! Thank you but we should go, right now…
They don’t know how but they both take the elevator back…they should thank that elevator which comes to take them, right at that moment…again…leaving an Aman who was arching his eyebrow…he was waiting for a desperate Khushi…he was waiting for a dramatic reaction…he knows her emotional but leaving like that in the arms of her new sexy (still he should google that Raizada and see from where he come from) boyfriend was just inacceptable…
In the elevator…
Arnav still has Khushi in his arms…she’s sobbing out loud now…
So funny…no! so dramatic!...he doesn’t let any girl enter his life before…now…a girl is dominating his life…no! She’s taking even his vital space…
She doesn’t want even to look at his face…but she sticking at him like a baby!
He asks her thousand times is she ok…is she fine…why is she crying…she won’t…when she has to pulled back from the hug…she holds his hand…and restarts crying, this time, silently…he asks where’s her car?...he asks what she want to do, now?...
They are out of the hospital…there is a bus station…there is some sits in there…he makes her sit…:
Arnav:-Now! Tell me! What’s happening?
She sobs out loud and there is some people there who start staring at them…looking curiously at them…
Arnav:-fine don’t tell me what happened!
She sobs more loudly and one woman approaches from them:
-why are you making that beautiful girl cry like that?
Arnav looks at her angrily and then back to Khushi, he whispers to that the stranger woman don’t hear:
-just don’t cry! All of them is looking now…
But she can’t stop…tears are dropping like she couldn’t control…
Another old lady come, near them:
-poor girl! Areee…try to make her stop crying! Why are you her husband if you can’t calm her?
Arnav tries to control his anger…
-Yes I will calm her if you stand there a little far from us!...and I’m not…
He stops when the woman come sit beside them… ignoring him and looks at Khushi…
-But…I’m sure I know that face…where?...where did I met this girl before?...wait…that publicity about…yes…about what???…
Khushi sobbing:
-mango juiiiiice (sobs)
-what?...what rabbish!
She’s cute and crying …she was even more beautiful but Arnav wasn’t able to see her crying like that…and people are there watching like it was a free show…
Arnav just stand…and holds Khushi’s hand…he walks and Khushi was just following his steps…
He takes a taxi…and both sit beside each other…
She stops crying now…
-you’re hurt, Arnav and you need rest…why you have even leave the hospital like that!
She finally realized the bandage in his hand and was worried, for him, suddenly, forgetting her sorrow…
-it’s nothing!
The driver asks them about the address…
He looks at her:
-your address?...Khushi…
She looks at him…she doesn’t want to say anything…
The driver asks again…
-let me at least be with you, Arnav! Let me take care of you!
-you’re the one who needed care Khushi!
Looking at her red eyes…her pale face…
The driver asked for the third time…this time…
Arnav gives him his address...
“When a girl is angry don’t touch her…
When she’s sad just hug her…
When she’s happy make love to her…”
Arnav thinks about happy Singh words…
Out of cars…Happy Singh was really a philosopher…
All what he need is hugging her…
He knows she’s sad…
He thought a girl like her doesn’t need a guy like him but without using words…she throws herself in his arms… he thought about that doctor and many ideas came to his mind…he so wish that she opens her heart to him and tell him what she has to tell…
He thought she’s that indifferent girl but sawing her sadness and tears this night changed his thoughts…
Rich people do have a heart!

 

Do read this note pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee:


Note: Ok girls:
I’m goanna do like, you know SP and do a forum 32…no! I’m just kidding but I really need your help, I mean, I’m confused…
 should I let Arnav being just that poor but hard working, sexy, courageous guy (and make Khushi fall for him what he is??), or should I make him being like my ‘’naughty rain’’has said a rebellious son of a rich millionaire? And transform this SS in a fairytale…like Arnav is in reality more rich than her and that Aman! but he doesn't want all that money and all...
Tell me you, please…I mean…really money does give confidence to people, damn it! Of course love is most important but…I’m confused you tell me what do you think, if you want of course….otherwise I will manage myself…
Secondly, girls…need some cute babies’s names for girls and for boys (do add the pet name which much with the name you propose also)…propose to me some names, like help your crazy girl a little…It’s for the prologue of the FM…
Am I crazy?
Yes!
I’m the-crazy-girl
I’m asking all this because now, we are just few, here (to be honest, I'm just PMing the people who are commenting in this SS, it's not because I'm mean but I don't want to pm people who are not interested, I prefer have few people who are always here to support me and encoourage me)…we have our secret arshian crazy corner, here…and if my readers are few then they are VIP here and should participate (spread your craziness all around, people)…am I right? …I’m always right! :p (just kidding :*)
;)
Be close
Xo xo xo 
CG 
little gift for being lovely always and give me always cute comments:
the good for goods...
keep staring at this pic like 5 min and...
a miracle will happen...:p (also kidding! I think it's because I'm missing IPKKND so much that I'm spreading my craziness here today, forgive me, please)
I'm faint...

18 comments:

  1. awesome update
    loved it
    i go for the second option fairytale
    names hmmm samaira(sam),ahana(anna),ariana(ari),aarav
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update
    second option please
    amazing story you write so well Mashallah
    please continue soon and thank so much for pm me
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  3. or should I make him being like my ‘’naughty rain’’has said a rebellious son of a rich millionaire? And transform this SS in a fairytale…like Arnav is in reality more rich than her and that Aman! but he doesn't want all that money and all...


    loved this idea awesome update aman you jerk but then i am glad because if she had aman she might not poor boy awesome update loved happy ji advice thanks for the pm loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love it!
    Happy Singh's philosphy to be followed by AR haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome

    india094 from indiaforums

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cg pls check yr pm in if.

    For a change I want to kill this Aman Malik...he can't even compete with my baby's toe nail ..my arnav is the best...

    I like the name arav and for a girl zoya or sarah I kno I suck at suggestions

    Ps. believe it or not I stared at his pic for 5 mins or maybe more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update..
    Turn it to the fairy tale one..
    Thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome update ... Second option pls
    Thanks for the PM
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi crazy girl .tkns for this part like usually awesome.ok now for suggestion i would like the 2nd one being arnav the naughty .rich man more than maman and ds't want all that money, just want to be simple and people love him for himself not for money and yeah you can add this he has a big sociéty of autombile industry .so like that he will defnd khushi aganist aman . You mention in prev part that garima is arnav's neighbor but khushi dd't meet her (is she her mother?). see you soon crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! it was awesome part..........
    khushi n arnav's cleavage game was too lovely....
    naughty khuhi n aman.......
    khushi so sad......
    she comforts her by arnav.....
    arnav shocked wht khushi behaving.....
    plzz dear don't change arnav in rich....
    i want him to be like this...n khushi loves this arnav......
    umm cute baby name...as girl name its ''ASMARA'' means guidance in darkness......
    i love girl baby a lott...but i also love boy baby......
    eagerly waiting fr next part........
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice update .... waiting for next ..sure its gone be Hot again .. bc they r going to his house

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm in IF.....pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnx for the wonderful update. i like option 2 as where arnav is naughty, courageous, and what not. for names muskaan, arshi, arrav, arushi, arush.......
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  15. like the second option most....
    as usual...awesome update.....:D....and loved it....:D
    -minar(if id:xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  16. bhahah what a girl, runs to the bathroom to make sure that her cleavage looks hot.
    ewww Aman she said no to a hug that doesn't mean you kiss her cheek, its called personal space buddy!!
    So Aman wanted her desperate for him and was trying to make her jealous. But why? so he could barge to his friends that one of Delhi's top models begged him to taker her back or something?! what a weirdo!!

    i like Arnav being the hardworking man that he is. besides hes already said that after his mother died buaji took care of him(when he was really little)Ya money makes life easier and i dont see Arnav turning into a ghar jami(like shyam in the show)

    mz.brar on IF

    ReplyDelete