kisssssss....for my readers...

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sex, love and the city (new FF)

Sex, Love and the city...

New FF...

 


In the whole world,
I think…
No I’m sure about it, at least where I live…
In my City…
…it’s an evidence…
When a beautiful girl reach 26 years old without getting married…
Hello?!!!!
What is going on????! In here??? Is there a problem??
We start questioning about you...but those
Questions about you and your life will be transformed from (how is your health, your studies, your work?) into a crucial question:

So…any news???

News???
It means? There is any man in your life, ready to accept you, darling?!!!
Yeahhhh…
Okkkk…
Even a woman can be the first enemy of her sister the woman!!!!
Yeah yeah ! attention! Don’t always blame men…
When you have 26, 27 or 28 years old…
You finish your studies…
You’re working…
Everything is alright…
You start taking a deep breath…
Having your own money, a lot of energy and time to enjoy yourself but…
Unfortunately, baby, you’re a woman…
The duty is calling you…babe…
Find a husband…
And then…
Your:
Mother…mother’s friends…
Aunties…auntie’s friends…neighbors…
Any woman around you starts searching for you….
A suitable one…for the lonely, desperate virgin…
Sorry…but in their eyes…wake up…you’re just like this…
Yeah….
Life is hard…
But wait…I can act the dumb one…especially with mumma…
She’s nice and she knows very well that insisting and arguing with me was a lost…
I love my mummy…of course…
 I mean…she wants me to get married but she’s trying (I said ‘’trying’’) to not disturb my privacy…she respects my opinions…she’s doing well…when she wants to talk to me about a taboo (you know taboo means arranged marriage, blind dates topics etc)…she cooks my favorite dish….
But today is Friday for the god sake…
Friday is my day…
Sorry mumma….
I got to go…
Putting make up on…
My little black dress on…
Oh thanks my rouge coco…
Thanks my Miss Dior chérie…
Little details can make the change…
When I put from that or this expensive products on me …
I feel,I feel simply like all the girls around the world feel,
 just better…just amazing…mind blowing…
Wearing my Louboutin…sorry…but I’m feeling more confident…
It’s a good thing when you enter a place…any place and all the necks are all turning…
When you read on all the eyes of the women who are present one word: ‘’bitch’’ (they are jealous, let it be…it’s not jealousy…it’s just competition spirit…and then you can be sure you’re beautiful)…you can be sure that men looking at you 
are now starting a nail biting party :p
I walk quickly to enter, finally, the coffee shop…
Where my friends are waiting for me…
Every Friday…
Same time…
Same place…
Since four years…we have decided to make this ritual…
No matter what happen…Friday is for us…
Me and my unique, only, crazy, supper duper pretty friends…
Ouuups…
I didn’t present myself to you:
My name is Khushi Gupta…I’m journalist…I’m 26 years old (soon 27)…and yes…ok, fine…
I’m single…
My friends…
Let’s present those three ladies arguing around that table near the window to you….
That gorgeous woman wearing a green saree…is…
My Payal…or Payalji like we name her after she betrays us and gets married…
Calm, sensible, so so so kind…that softy, sweetie, cutie girl…
She studied art and she was searching a job when she meets her Mr. Right…
Yehhhh…Mr. Akash Manohar…
I think he’s her veritable soulsister…
I mean…damn it...she finds her copy…
And she’s living now that magical fairytale…
Finally free after a month…a whole month…in Venice…
Ohhh…wait the man is also romantic…
My Payalji deserves it…
Okkkk…
That girl who was smiling that cute smile…is no other than…
My La…
Miss. Lavanya Kashyap…
Well…this girl has a devise…a one and only…
Success…
I knew Lavanya since our college days …
She can’t accept less than the first position…
Her dad gifts his unique daughter to complete her studies in USA…
And now…
She’s handling her own office…
She’s architect…
A successful one…
And of course her professional success is dominating her life…
No time for love or men or anything from that…
She’s ok with an arranged marriage if that will not make her waste her precious time…
Thanks god…our friendship is also so precious for her and she’s always respecting our ritual…
No…she’s always the first to come…
Not only that…but La is my shield…I can make a war and be sure that La will be always by my side to defend me…
Perfection…
Yes! It’s a word which can describe that little woman…
in her office and with us…a SuperWoman…
and…
anddd…
the last one…
Sheetal…
At first, when I met this girl…
First impression: I hate her…
But…really…advice: don’t believe in appearance…
Behind that sexy outfit…that short skirt ready to explode any time…
Sheetal is a sweetheart…
She’s esthetician…
She owns also her own salon…
Mother is so happy about my friendship with Sheetal because…of course …on my wedding, she will do the makeup and hair very well because she’s my friend (ohhh yeaahhh my mum: love youuu…she keeps always her mind focused on that)
Sheetal is the only Girl between us able to make us blush…
Sex and men…is her specialty after beauty and fashion…
She’s free…
She’s funny…
She’s sexy and there it’s not possible with her to say…NO…
You have a problem…you should animate your sexual life…
You’re upset…she proposes to you a number of some of her thousand ex boyfriend ‘’who has potential’’ to make you happy…
Well…she’s different from all of us…
But still…we accept her and now…if she’s not between us…we miss that craziness she creates in our band…
She shocks us…and angels like we are (Payal, me and La) we really need that…
*******
So, I joined those three ladies…in our habitual table…
After giving a peck in each cheek…
3 pairs of eyes are looking to me…
Another ritual…when you sit…first thing you can say is how you are without waiting for the question:
Kh:-I’m fine…not really but it’s ok!
They smile…
La:-you want a cup of tea or you’re hungry?
Kh:-No tea is fine!

Sheetal:-6 packs!
I follow Sheetal’s gaze…
When Sheetal said this magical word…I should take a look…
She has great taste in everything…especially Men…
And yes…even this time…
The man was really handsome…
Me and Payal blush...
but Sheetal and Lavanya starts scanning the poor man
from head to toe...
thanks god, he was busy waiting for his coffee...  
Kh:-Payal ji…how was the honeymoon?
I asked and Payal starts to blush…beating on her brownies, avoiding me…
The topic interests, in particular Sheetal…
Sheetal:-we want details!
La:-No…please…Payal will faint soon!
Kh:-ok, no details but at least…tell us a little…just a summary!
Sheetal:-first one word to describe him, one word to describe how is it…I mean…in bed?
Sheetal asked shamelessly..
Payal:-he’s romantic and it was….it was amazing…
I clap, excited for my friend…all smiling…
La was amused and Sheetal winked to Payal:
Sheetal:-good!...
Payal:-ok girls…next Friday…our meeting will be not here…me and Akash…brief, my family in law is organizing a huge party…in which of course you’re all invited!
Sheetal:-if in this party there is some hot guys then I’m the first one!
La:-and which is the occasion?
Payal looks at La, Sheetal and then at me:-well my brother in law is coming from Australia next week and all this party is for him…but it will be a huge one and yeah my Sheetal, I can confirm that hotness will be there…you assisted my wedding and you know that…
Sheetal:-yeahh…and I met that what was his name…how cute…NK?…I guess…he’s not bad!
Payal:-oh! NK is an angel…but Sheetal…please…please…he’s cute and so innocent and you…
Sheetal:-me what? What’s wrong with me? (she asked innocently)
Kh:-Nothing!...relax! you’re an angel Sheeshee, don’t worry!...(I said ironically)…Payal…well I don’t know…if…
Payal:-if what?...I refuse to hear to any ‘’no I can’t come’’ or something from that kind…Khushi…am I clear?
La:-yeah…Khushi…please…Friday is for us…here or in some other place…well…we can do it…
Kh:-but it’s a family party…we can’t be there without…
Payal:-you are my family and as I said it’s a huge party and that too in their mansion…come on! Say yes!
La:-come on Khushi! we are going together!
Sheetal:-what?...why you’re making so much efforts! She’s coming! I should find a guy for her and make aunt Garima proud of me!
I beat Sheetal playfully while smiling and we start all our chit chat…
When we are together…
Nothing can stop us   from our blablablablabla…
*******************

Note: I start this FF but I don't know if I will continue it...
it depends...

3 comments:

  1. Salut crazy girl...i think this FF sweet me a lot hhh i can say that yeah when every girl have 25*28 and not married yet she get irritate by this question ANY NEWS. ?DONT TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR A MAN ?...and about this friendships we found many in our true life so this story will be true as well...continue plz Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Gr8 one.. Felt bad after end of forced marriage.. Plz update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    CONTINUE SOON
    WAITING EAGERLY
    **@NIKHITHA@**

    ReplyDelete