kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 9 December 2012

for my angel chapter two




 Lilly's Birthday...lilly's no birthday?

that's the question!

 


Lily was all the way…pouting her mouth and looking from the car’s window…she knows her daddy is angry…she doesn’t know why… she keeps silent…
She saw her school and she became excited…when her paa opens the door for her…she runs to the door, with her pink school bag on her back…Arnav runs too and holds her hand…
Arnav:-Lily…careful!...wait!
Once they are inside the school…she wanted to her father to let off her hand…and runs towards her classroom…all happy and excited…
Arnav was following her…before she enters, Arnav holds her hand…he takes a look to the classroom…her miss wasn’t there…there are only children and parents everywhere…it was a mess…Arnav can’t support all that…he was pissed off even more by that…
Two little girls come near Lilly and they are smiling to them, lily was now with them…all the three are holding the hands of each other but Lily is also holding the hand of her paa…Arnav guessed: they are Mimi and Sarah, the two best friends of Lilly…she’s always talking about her Miss and those two girls…Arnav smirks as they are looking at him now with their innocent, wide eyes and at Lilly who tells them: ‘’My Papaa…’’…there are little children who are still crying for being separated from their mums and children who are playing around…in two minutes…the teachers come and the mess starts to be ordered…all the teachers joins their classroom…and Arnav is getting more irritated that Lilly teacher is not there…till now…it’s 09:03…she’s late…3 seconds late…if he was the director, he would let her quiet the job for this…
Arnav was searching with his eyes for the director desk…where is he that man?...but his eyes stopped at a woman walking in a hurry…all nervous but still…smiling towards his side…she is wearing all white and there is a little, tiny boy who came towards her and tends his tiny hands…she lifted him and she speaks with him, making some stupid expressions, like the expressions that mature people do to talk with children…Arnav hated that but the boy was smiling and hugs her…seems like she was his mum…but what she’s wearing?...they are in 21st  century, in some of the most famous school in India…and still that woman is wearing like that?...
He felt Lilly’s hand leaving his hand…he turns to see why his daughter is leaving his hand when he noticed she’s not by his side…all the children waiting before the classroom have their eyes on the same side…running all together towards the same objective… the girl in white…with a gaze, she controls them and makes them enter the class…
Within a second…they are all in the classroom sitting in their places…Arnav still outside…looking at his daughter all smiling…all her eyes only on the girl in white…forgetting about even his existence…
They all yelled in the same time: “GOOD MORNING MISS’’…
And guess what?...the girl in white said: -good morning all of you!
Miss?
She is his daughter’s teacher???????
That girl…
He was thinking when without even looking at him…she closes the classroom door…leaving him like that…standing before the door…
*******
The most magical moment was when Khushi enters that door…her heaven door…the door of the kindergarten…when she see those innocent eyes on her…it’s her pure happiness moment…she loves it…when she starts teaching them…or talking to them and they became all concentrated, looking at her…that is…just magical…they are all her world…
A pairs of eyes, in particular, are so important for her…
Lilly’s eyes…
She knew she’s a special child…as she’s orphan like her…at first, when she’s only 2 years and came here, all crying, it’s Khushi who wipes her tears…and holds her in her arms and that dolly girl has immediately stopped crying and asked her for her papaa, calmly, without crying…and now…she’s enjoying being here…
Today…Khushi knows it’s her birthday…but she can’t accept what her aunt Mrs Anjeli has explain to her, yesterday…a totally strange story about not to celebrate her birthday…Khushi was shocked when she heard that Lilly doesn’t celebrate usually that day, only because her mother died in that same day …she can’t understand…is that a punishment for the poor soul or what??!...the aunt was so sad…why?!...she doesn’t want to explain more about the reason! She seemed also forced to not celebrate that special day!
 But Khushi…not at all…she can't accept!... she has prepared a cake only for her…but that story does intrigues her …she will ask her aunty when she will meet her again in the parental meeting, for more details…
Khushi is late, today but its ok…she makes her little angels enter and sit and she starts immediately with a song to prepare them to the new writing lesson…
They are all cute…she loves listening to them singing…and especially looks at their expressions while they are singing…
The classroom door is knocking…it was the director…
All the children get up and then sit up, saying: ‘’good morning, Mr. Director!’’
The director looks at Khushi and gestured her to follow him…
Khushi looks at her kids and gestured them to keep calm…she went out and closes the door behind:
Kh:-what happen?...I’m late! I know, two seconds…no problem with that, right?
Director:-No…I hoped to that to be the problem…what did you do to miss Lilly? Did you punish her or yelled on her?
Kh:-what?...I never do such things with my little kids…why you’re asking that?
-Mr. ASR is here….I mean Lilly’s father is here and he’s angry and asked to see you..he wanted to talk to you! He’s in my office! Hurry up!
-what? I can’t meet him, now, I can’t leave my kids alone!
-I will manage that! Now, go! Miss Gupta please!
Khushi takes a deep breath and then…she walks towards the director’s office…
She enters, closing the door behind her and automatically tends her hand to greet the man standing before her…
He looks at her with two angry eyes…an angry expression…like he wanted to kill her right in that moment…
-Good morning, sir! I’m Lilly’s teacher…I guessed you’re his father, right?
Khushi asked with a smile, still her hand is tending to him…
He looks to her hand but doesn’t react; he’s not ready to take her hand…he’s not ready to be polite, especially with a girl like her…
A:-what’s the duty of a teacher?...I know that a teacher is there to make kids learn how to draw, write and read! That’s it! Am I right?
Khushi stops tending her hand and then she looks straight at the angry eyes with her beautiful but challenging eyes:
-No! Not right! We teach them good manners, how to be polite, how to respect people, before teaching them how to read and write, sir!
-good manners? Really? From you?...I have a doubt…and I was wondering why a famous place like this establishment hire a girl like you?...whatever! I’m not here to discuss this…I’m here to tell you, you don’t have to tell my daughter about her birthday, it’s personal, it’s something regarding only me and my daughter, don’t tell her anything about all this nonsense! Am I clear?
-No!...you’re not clear!...you’re just describing her birthday like a nonsense! Lilly don’t even know what’s the meaning of birthday! It’s when we celebrate the birthday of one of her buddies here that she asked me why he has the right to have the gifts all by his own and not her and other friends…she doesn’t understand what’s the use to decorate the classroom, what’s the use to eat cake? And why all are singing ‘’happy birthday’’…here, I think it’s me who has the right to ask you: what’s going on?
Khushi starts understanding the whole story…yesterday the aunt begging to hide the birthday story…today the father yelling to not celebrate…what a selfish family to the little Lilly, she thought!
Arnav takes a deep breath to control his anger…the right??!...he’s now looking at her brown eyes staring at him…waiting for an answer…
-listen, Miss…?
-Miss Khushi kumari Gupta!
She answers, all pissed off now.
-listen Miss Khushi...you just teach my daughter how to read and write, no less, no more!
-oh?...and when she ask me something?
-tell her to ask me when she’s back at home!
-oh…good…what if you take my place here? If every kid here asked me and I answer that then why I’m here?...I should then stop being a teacher!
-then stop!
-excuse me!
-I’m not talking about other kids, here, I’m talking about Lilly!
-I think you know your daughter very well, sir! Lilly is a smart girl! She’s so smart…she keeps asking like any child in her age and also…kids can understand and analyze people behaviors better than you and me…imagine if I told her: ask your papa, when you come back home, what will be the reaction of all of them and especially her reaction!…so, I can’t tell her that!...sorry!
She said with an ironic tone…Arnav was more pissed off because of her words….because she’s right and he’s just a selfish father…but his ego in front of this teacher was the unique judge, right in that moment…
-you’re talking too much!....I think you don’t have any idea about with whom you’re talking?
-with whom?....Lilly’s father, right?
-I’m Arnav Singh Raizada!
-nice to meet you! (she answers again ironically)
-I mean I can make you lose your job within a second!
Khushi looks at him…acting like she was worried…
-oh!?
- today Lilly’s birthday will not be celebrated! And whenever she asks you stuffs, you will not answer; just say that you don’t know! That’s final!
-and who decided that?
-me!
-you?! …I’m sorry Sir! But I wasted enough time listening to such nonsense! Today, Lilly’s birthday will be celebrated right here and at any coast, she wanted it, every child needs to have his birthday! And for Lilly it’s a must! I know she lost her mother! I understand it, very well, her aunt Mrs. Anjeli told me everything, and now I understood the situation, very well…still, I insisted! She has the right to be a happy child, to have her birthday, it’s her right and even her selfish father will not be able to stop her have this right …now, Excuse me!
She was about to leave when she felt a powerful grip taking her arm…making her turn to the same position, facing him…he keeps holding her arm with force and aggressively….he pinned her against the door…
Khushi looks at his hands still holding her both arms, now…looking at her….like he was about to kill her right there…
Arnav:-who are you??....who are you to talk to me like that??? To talk about my daughter and our personal life like that???
He yelled at her and Khushi starts fighting to make him let off her…but he’s more powerful than her…
-My daughter is a happy child, understood?!...she’s the happier child ever and you…you…
She was about to talk…
-don’t dare open your mouth! I don’t want to listen to any thing! when I said that you don’t have anything to do with my daughter…it wasn’t a request…it’s a fact!...you have just to do your duties as a teacher, don’t play the role of the nice fairy, helping Cinderella…she’s my daughter…she don’t need your pity! …a selfish father??? Right??? Are you sure???...
-I’m certain! (she said fighting his grip, challenging him)
-believe me! I will make you regret this!


Note: the story starts with hate...
I know but...it will became: a hate/ love story...just wait...

25 comments:

  1. Wowww Wat a face off btw ARHI ! Its brilliant !
    I m laxshalovearshi from IF !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb update

    Deep5128(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING ... WOW i just loved the way she talk to him ... now let see wut gone happen next ..sure she gone celebrate lily Bday wish it will be front of his eyes..waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing update
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing update but asr is an ass why is he punishing his daughter for her mother death in child birth poor child and poor khushi asr and his ego will be the destruction of his child awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing update thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love khushi's spirit shes not ready to give up ! thumbs up for her
    Arnav should go and learn some manners on how to treat a lady and surely his daughter ..if her mom died that day whats her fault in all this she needs her happiness like every child just like Khushi said :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update
    Asr6262

    ReplyDelete
  9. super fight;-)
    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  10. superr encounter of them lol....
    fighting is their main thing ah :D..
    thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome updt

    luv it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  12. superb dear :)

    mandy 15

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the update !!!
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome update....

    loved it:)

    thanks for the pm in IF..pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb update..
    Thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing now the war starts.....tks again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nyc update.....nw d real d stry strts..... waitin for nxt updt eagerly......

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice update......
    arnav is totally blind before his ego..
    khushi a caring teacher.......
    OMG on first meet arnav started pulling n pushing her.....
    waiting fr next part....
    plz update unfaithful love.....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWESOME !!!!!!!! continue soon please can't wait for the next part !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant update. Khushi defied the great ASR. Waiting to read next part

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice story. Looking forward to read further updates.. -- RealityTruth(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  22. liked how it started a lot...now time for some action...


    dushturain

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome..............thanks.......superb
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete