kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 10 December 2012

Unfaithful chapter7: Vulnerable



Chapter 7: Vulnerable...

Armaan sent to his school…
Arnav hesitates before leaving to the office…
He should maybe stay and…
And what????
Takes her in his arms and cry: he loves her???
It can’t be…
She should explain to him first…she should tell him she's wrong...why she did this to him?!!!!!!!!
Their discussion still needs to bring him to an issue…
The nurse is there with her…
He should maybe call Anjeli to stay with her…
No…no one could be here with them…his sister will ask him…will ask her…will make her stressed…then no…not now…now….
She should eat…
He should tell the nurse about that…
About many things…
He knocks the door and enters…
She still in the bed…was lying…
Good…he thought…she should rest…he gestured to the nurse to follow him, she did…
Arnav:-did she eat?
Nurse:-yes sir, a little but she did!
-a little? How?...she should eat a complete breakfast! Tell her I’m telling her so!
-yes, sir!
-I mean no! just tell her to eat…don’t tell her I’m telling so!
-yes, sir!
-she should lie down in the bed, all the day! Don’t allow her to move and makes so much effort!
-yes…
-she’s your responsibility till I come back, if anything is wrong…anything, you call me!
The nurse nodded…all amused by his concern to his wife…so romantic, she thought...
Arnav leave to his office…
But how to work…how to concentrate???!
Akash speaking to him…but he doesn’t know what he was speaking…
Akash:-how is Khushi?
Hearing her name…he looks up at Akash…and returns to his silent mood…
-I don’t want to speak Akash!
-fine, but…at least tell me, what’s going on??
-she’s pregnant and her health is vulnerable…she should rest!
-did she say something?
-something?...about what?
-about the truth!
-I asked her! I wished I didn’t…she faint…I told you she’s…so delicate and also pregnant…and I held her arms like a mad…like a…I hurted her in her arms...like a...I lost my mind!
Akash looks at his friend…he had never been like that…he had never seen the great ASR like that!
**********

RM:
Payal looks at her friend…
She can’t be more broken than that…
Eyes…all red…
And lying in the bed without any move but breath up and down…
-khushi…tell me…at least…to me…you shouldn’t suffer, alone…did he hurt you?
-no! no!
Payal looks at the red marks in her arms…:
-he did!...I should go and kill him!
-no!....he’s right!
-right?...how right?? using his force to hurt you!...because he’s a man??…you should do the same too…
-he wanted to know the truth!
-truth? Which truth???
Khushi keeps silent…tears came down her face…
-please khushi, don’t! don’t tell me anything, ok?...just forget about it!
Payal came beside her and khushi hugs her friend….
-when I marry him…at first…it wasn’t love…father planned that…and we acted like it was an arranged marriage…even mum doesn’t have any idea…she thought it’s a normal arranged marriage too…
-what?
-she encourages me…but I don’t know…that…that…I will fall in love with him…thought since the minute I saw him…it was love…
-I…I can’t understand!
- when I married him it was for my dad…he was about to lose everything and as he gives Arnav our mansion in Sheesh mahal for a deal…he wanted it back to resolve his financial problems...
-he used you!
-….
-why khushi? Why a girl like you!
-I know…I regretted it…I was about  to refuse the marriage but it was too late…I was in love…Arnav doesn’t give me any chance to be away from him…I gave up…I marry him…I wanted to tell him...but scared of losing him...I didn't talk...I love him…
Payal hugs her friend to calm her...while her mind is full of thoughts to save this couple...
******
Flashbacks:
Arnav:-you’re avoiding me?!
Khushi:-I…
-say it!...whenever I talk about our engagement, you change the topic…you didn’t answer on my phone calls, since 3 days and I have made all this effort to talk to you!
-…it’s better if..if….
-if what?
-if you stay away from me!...if you don’t marry me…
-what? (he yelled angrily)
He pinned her against the wall…
-repeat it…
-it’s…better if…
-repeat it and I swear Khushi…I will make love to you now…like that…forcing you…marking you and then…then you will be mine…you will forget even your name and I will prison you in that room…my room!
She looks at his sincere, angry pairs of chocolate eyes…and she starts crying…she wanted it if he prisons her, with him…not allowing her to do anything but loving him…
-I’m ready Khushi to give you my soul, heart…my name and look what are you telling me!...so, when you said I love you that was a lie!?
-no…(she murmured)…I…
-good…then tomorrow our engagement!
-but…
He holds her waist and makes her closer…forcing all her body to be dominated by his hard body…she jerked…
-see that bed??! Khushi!...after two weeks…you will be lying there…I will be lying on the top of you! Am I clear?
-Please….Arnav…
-You want more details Khushi?...fine!...you don’t have the right to refuse whenever I claim you!...I want you mine and this can't be out of marriage, right?! our families will not accept....then, I'm marrying you…in your eyes…I can see you want it too, that marriage, the way I want you…but I can’t accept you’re scared from taking this step…are you scared from marriage?...Damn it! I’m too…but it’s with you…then…why should I be afraid…think about it…whenever you open your eyes…you will find me next to you…whenever you cry…I will take you in my arms…whenever you’re angry against me…I will make love to you…whenever you desire me…I will be there only to satisfy you…
He said against her lips…and then, aggressively bits her bottom lip…’’you’re already my wife’’
She closes her eyes…giving up to his embrace…he looks at her to read her reaction…she bits her bottom lip, the same he was biting…and then feeling weak before him…she said, ironically:
-you’re pathetic!
-No! I’m pragmatic! I know what I want! I’m ready to spend all my life with you…I can imagine myself after 40 years, handling your caprices of an old woman…holding your hand while you’re arguing with our little daughter who wanted to go out in the middle of the night with her boyfriend, wearing  a short skirt…
She smiles…and hugs him…
-I want it too…I want to see you with gray hair!...I can imagine you will be even more hot…
-are you trying to tell me that you want me forever in your life?
-yes! Arnav! I want you…I want you to be my husband…to trust me…trust my love…please…
-I trust you! I love you!....just say yes!
-yes!
End of flashbacks
*********
Arnav office:
Arnav in the phone:
-yes, di! I know…I will surprise him, of course…just he will spend all the day with you and in that time…the decoration and preparation will be done! Did you said to his teacher to invite all his friends, di?
-yes! I make it sure that all of them will come…I called their parents one by one!
-good! He will be excited!
-I called Khushi but she never answer!
-she’s…her phone is in silent mood!
-tell her to call me! Need her…it’s been a week since we didn’t talk!
-yes…I will!
-ohhh! I’m excited…Armaan will be happy…about this surprise birthday!
Arnav smiles lightly:
-yes!...I will make sure he will be crazy about it!
-I’m sure!
-see you soon!
-see you soon my chotte!
Arnav cuts the call to start with the arrangement for the birthday…He’s sure they need that…if Khushi adores something is that birthday ….Armaan’s birthday…he knows that despite everything happened…she will finally smile…looking at Armaan smile…she will be happy if their child is happy…he will tell her today about his plan…
Like every year…
This birthday will take place…
And it will be like that forever…
Khushi knew about it…
Even if he doesn’t tell her…she knew…Armaan birthday…is an untouchable topic!
Armaan is out of all their problems…
No matter, what is between them…
Armaan is more important than their own life…
************
Evening time***RM:
-Khusiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
little Armaan running towards khushi...
-baby!
Armaan jumps in the bed where his mumma is lying…leaving his dad’s hand…
The nurse was no more there…
Khushi’s face seems to be better…and she’s now smiling seeing her little man…she’s about to stand up…
ar:-what are you doing?
Arnav said, firmly…
kh:-my back is hurting because I lied all the day like that…
She understands him…he keeps silent…
Seeing her…she was wearing a blue short simple dress…so tight against her perfect body that he can see her little tummy…under it…he was staring at all her body changing…in no time…he knows very well every detail from that body and how she becomes even more sexy when she is pregnant…he retains his breath…his eyes not ready to gave up…detailing, scanning her …he desires her…that was clear…he doesn’t touched her…since…almost 4 months…he doesn’t touch any woman and he will never touch any woman…in his life but her… she is the only woman…he can touch…it wasn’t his decision…it’s something more powerful than him which decide…his soul, his brain, heart and even his body...she’s his woman and…nothing will change about that…he will make sure of that…even if he would never touch her…if he would have to punish her…it will be right here…she will be with him…
Not because of their kids…
No!
He was lying to himself when he was trying to convince himself that he kept this marriage for Armaan…
No!
He’s simply not ready to let her out of his life.
Unchangeable!
She’s his fate.                                                                       
Cut it!
She’s unfaithful…
That is another problem…
******
Finally…
Three poor souls…having the dinner together…in the same dining table…
HP serves them and disappears…
Silent dinner…at start…
Armaan looking to his Arnaf then to his Khusi…
Dad…and mum…he loves both of them too much…too much…
In his little brain…
Something is going on…
No kisses game, no hide and sick…
No Arnaf feeding Khusi…
No long discussion which he can’t understand anything but following them when they laugh…and smiles too…trying to do like them…
no…nothing about what they used to do…
Arnav:-buddy?...eat! come on!
Arnav cuts a small piece of chicken with his fingers and puts it in his son’s little mouth…
Arnav:-eat well!
He looks at him and then at Khushi…
Arnav:-finish your plate!...understood?!
He was looking at his son…with the corner of his eyes, he was looking at khushi…he was talking with her…he means her…she was playing with the food with her fork…taking the rice here and there on the plate…
Arnav:-everybody should eat his food…poor people don’t have food…we have, we should thank god and eat it all…understood?...and little babies should eat to be healthy!
Armaan:-but…I’m a man…I’m not baby…
Arnav:-I know!
He looks at Khushi with the corner of his eyes…
Arnav:-this salad is healthy if you don’t like the rice!
Armaan:-No…I like it… (Armaan answers innocently)
He was again talking to her but looking at Armaan…
Arnav:-drink water it will help you eat your food!
Armaan:-but…me m eating…
Khushi still silent, hearing to his talks but she can’t eat any…she was about to stand up when he held her hand…with the other hand, he puts the salad plate, before him in the table…he takes a deep breath…she sits down…she doesn’t want to create any scene before the eyes of the little Armaan who was observing all their moves…
He keeps his fork in the salad…and then tends it towards her mouth but she didn’t open it…
She looks at Armaan…who was smiling like an angel…
-so delicious Kusi…have it…
He talks with his little voice…encouraging his mum like she always do, for him…today…was different…
Khushi looks at Arnav….who was waiting…hand tended to her…
Kh:-leave it…I will eat it by my own…
She murmured…he wasn’t ready to leave…he closes the food from her mouth…
She looks at Armaan…he nodded to her like to encourage her again to have it…like it was him the matured person and she’s the kid, now…she wanted to cry but…no…
She opens finally her mouth and eats…
Another time…the fork in front of her…she eats…he feeds her…she eats…silently…looking at his eyes…
Armaan was pleased to see that…
His father feeding his mother…
Means everything is ok…
Means maybe they will sleep together same bed with him in between tonight…
He asks Devi Maya in the school bus…
He asked to that Arnaf will not be angry…and Khusi don’t cry…ever…never…


 Note: igggghhhhhh...so you're waiting for this update...
here you are...
hope you will like....
I admit that Arnav before Khushi lose it completely...
he's sometimes a burned fire then next moment, he's all soft...
it's because they share a strong love...(which explain the FB all over this SS)
hope you like it...
in love there is no logic...
thank you for commenting....
so many can't comment in blog...
no problem...you can PM me or even comment in IF I will see...
anonymous please don't forget to write your name....
mouah
xo xo xo
naughty rain missed you...:p crazier than me...sawing your comment on Gol Gappe...:DDDD I can't...
Akorshi this is dedicated to you...
Dumas thank you for all your comments :*
Najat: thank you for always commenting...(très adorable, merci ma belle)
Ruki: I can't with your lovely comments always...
ASR6262: you're just amazing dear...
MRs ASR: :*** thanks for the comments dear...full of love always
and for you all my dears....

25 comments:

  1. Super Amazing dear .... the way he showed his love to her its really cute ,, and our lovely big guy Armman wish was so nice .. let see he could make his mom and dad to sleep in same room with him in between ;) ...plz post the next one soon dear ..waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing update both are going through a turmoil d emotions and are not able to sit and talk hope everything works out between the two
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb part! Thnx 4 pm

    Deep5128

    ReplyDelete
  4. very emotional update armaan is realizing some thing is wrong with his parents both are both hurting because they both are to stupid not to talk he jumped to conclusion with out asking her and she is afraid to talk to him because she is afraid he will leave her both not realizing how much each other is hurting awesome update thanks for the pm well written beautifully done awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    It's so sad how little Armaan had thought about that, but at least now his little brain can rest as he saw his Arnaf feeding his Kusi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update continue soon please and thank u for pm me
    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Armaan is a cute pie
    awesome update
    (nishi755/IF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice....arnav n khushi love each other a lot wow:-)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!!!! thxx a lott dear fr dedicating ........
    i love this ff a lott......
    n wait everyday fr ur pm ...but i know its tough to update daily......
    it was so lovely part......
    so khushi was in love wid arnav.....
    but her dad plan make her life miserable.....
    payal n akash supporting them.....
    i think they will make them unite.......
    armaan's bday coming.......hope some of their mu clear...
    armaan so cute baby really loves his parents....
    arnav still so much caring fr khushi...
    khushi should tell the truth to arnav.....
    waiting fr next part......

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing !!! Both loves each other !!! Armaan is so cute ....
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update..
    Loved the flashback...
    Continue soon and thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nicedear.....loving arnav and khushi....continue soon with luv madhu(aarrnnaavv if)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks crazy girl ..you know at this part you give us an important point. that the children always keeps eyes on ther parents relation is it normal or somthing wrong btw them.they sense every false steps....i like how you make arman pray for devi ma at scool bus and arnav indirect talk to khushi..as usually amazing part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome update :)

    vidu87(if)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow it was amazing. They are both soo much in love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome update ! Really liked it

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  20. darling,

    looks like im always the last one to comment, awesome update at always....very crucial moment in their life, i can feel arnavs pain, poor baby loves her soooo much but hate himself for loving her so much at the same time.....i am looking forward to see how khushi tackles the truth, but the flash back has one important defense for khushi, that she was trying to avoid arnav but arnav was totally smitten by her and practically forced/blackmailed her into marrying him using passion as his weapon...wow

    love you lots
    naughtyrain

    im in a run right now i'll write back as soon as i can...i still hv to read my girl

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it !! continue soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Luv the ff...couldn't stop reading once I started....plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome update...

    loved it ...

    thanks for the pm in IF.......pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  24. really awesome update...love this arnav.....angry but yet so soft and caring to khushi.....and as always love armaan...-minar (if id: xyzsm)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing update...
    Aww armaan is soo cute, he prayed to devi mayiaa..
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete