kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 16 December 2012

For my angel chapter 3: the beast


 the beast

 

 



-believe me you will regret this!
-Sir! You’re misbehaving!...and I feel really sorry for Lily…that…that she has a father like you!
Arnav pushed her against the door, even more aggressively:
-how dare you? How dare you? A father like me? You don’t even know who I’m...(Arnav lost it completely)
-let off me! You’re hurting me!....please let off me…sir…(Khushi starts fighting with his hands holding her arms savagely)…
Finally, Arnav conscious that he crosses the limits…sawing tears had come down…touching his hand…he lets off her…
Khushi, immediately, opens the door and escapes from there, running…while Arnav is about to talk….
The director comes there and before he could sit in his chair, Arnav stops him:
-this evening, I will come to bring my daughter home, hope I will not find her in my daughter’s class and in the whole school!
-but, sir…Miss Gupta…
-Miss nothing has no place in here!
-sir…but…
-how much do you want?
-it’s not about money…wo…
Arnav takes off a bank check …his silver pen…he write many 0 (the director can’t breathe seeing the amount)…Arnav puts the check before his eyes.
The director nodded…
-it’s done, Mr. Raizada!
Arnav leave…
In his way…he heard so many noises in Lily’s classroom…many voices singing: ‘’happy birthday to you…Lily’’…from the door…he saw his daughter…kissing her Miss while she’s feeding her chocolate cake…all her friends…singing, clapping and smiling, enjoying it all…Arnav couldn’t react…seeing Lily’s big smile…
Selfish…he was…
Egocentric from the first category…
Aggressive…when it comes to his daughter…he’s not a good father???…how dare she? How dare she talk about something she doesn’t have any idea about it..???
This girl was challenging him…
That was something else…
Seeing Lily smile…he regrets those three years in which he was acting like a loser…
a bad father…
Maybe that Miss was saying the truth…but…he hates that truth and hates her already
but never regrets giving that girl the lesson of her life…
He’s sure no job…this girl will suffer and will never forget with whom she was messing…
She will come maybe to beg him…then she has to ask for the forgiveness…
She should know she was challenging ASR…
Damn it! A little paper and her future is broken!
She would have learn to close that mouth…she should learn how to talk to people like him…first!
He wears his glasses…
(ASR tune on background)
He walks towards his car…
He dialed his di number:
-yeh..Di…it’s me…this evening…I want it all prepared, decorated… for Lily a new dress and many gifts… invite many people…
-chotte?!!!!!!!!
-it’s Lily’s birthday!...I want it to be perfect! Not perfect! More than perfect!
************
Evening time:
Khushi tears don’t stop…she cried the tears of her heart out…
Payal, her best and childhood friend wasn’t able to calm her…
-it’s not the end of the world…you will find another job, surely!
-(sobs)…I will….I will call an advocate and make them enter the jail for this…(sobs)
-Khushi…please calm down…
-they don’t have any right…they…
-it’s a private school Khushi, it’s not public…he can hire and fire without asking anybody….moreover, you don’t have any contract!
Khushi starts sobbing more hardly…
-and Buaji…I can’t…I can’t tell her….that…I lost my job…her health is worst day by day and…if she came to know….
Payal stops her:
-Oh my god Khushi! What you have done? You told me you was arguing with ASR? You know who he is, pagal? He owns almost half Delhi baby? Are you living here? Switch on the TV?
-Now that I’m jobless…I mean…I mean to the hell…god should punish him…I wish…I wish…and that director…that bas****…I wish to see him in hell…my poor Lilly with a beast like that…and me? Poor me!...
**************************************************
After one week: In RM:
-why you’re sad, angel?
-(silence)
-is that real what Di said to me, you don’t want to go to school?
-(silence)
-papaa is talking and Lily is silent? I will be angry, angel!
Arnav was on his knees next to Lily’s bed…in front of her…
Lily was all sad…sitting on her bed…
-you know if you tell me what happen, then…papaa will help you, you know that…mmm?
Lily looks at her father with some hope in her innocent eyes:
-papaa…you can?
Arnav then stands up and sits on the bed taking his little princess on his lap:
-yes my angel…of course I can…
-but…
-but? What?
-I’m thad because…first, don’t have mum…now…don’t have Mith…
She said innocently while her eyes are all wet and a tear drops from her eyes on her baby pink skirt…forming a circle form…another joins…another joins…she starts sobbing while Arnav’s eyes are concentrating on that wet circles…
Lily’s tears…
Arnav’s weakness…
-I mith her….(she says out loud while sobbing and her tiny arms holding her papaa’s neck tightly) but she’th gooooooone…. Like mumma…now she became thtar (star) too like mumma…Director thir…tell…no her again…and new one come but hate her…hate new Mith…want my mith!
-No!...she’s not a star…she’s maybe…she wants to be a miss for other children (he lies for the first time like that, directly to his daughter)
-No!...no…she loves me…she thaid…she thaid…lily you’re my thweetheart…
And Arnav’s heart is broken in thousand pieces…
************
In payal's house, in the other hand:
-you Know what Payal! I think I’m goanna make a suicide! The money I reserved…will not be ebough for us to live for more than a month!
-I have this, take it!
-no way!
-take it please!
Payal wanted her to take the money she gives to her…
-keep your money; I’m just talking to you my sorrow because only you can understand! You’re my sister, Payal!
-then you should accept that from your sister…I’m sure…I’m sure…everything will be alright and you will be able to find another job…sure!
-I don’t know about that! I lose every hope, for that!
-what say if you meet him and talk to him?
-in his dreams, maybe, I prefer eating only water and never beg him for anything!
-Khushi! listen! Rich people like him, punish quickly and forget why they punish, quickly too! He’s now forgetting totally about you and if you go and meet him, then maybe he will feel sorry about you losing your job and…
-feel sorry?
-I mean regret! What if he’s regretting his did?
-oh! please Payal, don’t be emotional!
-you! It’s you who have to be pragmatic Khushi! yes, he’s in fault! But you need your job back! Ok? If it’s not for you, then for your buaji, she’s getting old and sick! You don’t have any support, any help, go and even if necessary beg him…yes! Do it! It’s your job and your life depends on it! It’s so hard to find a job so quickly and have that much money!...Khushi, there is no clue to play the heroine here…
Khushi keeps thinking…
Even if Payal’s words are shocking her…She should maybe do that!
Yes…
*********************
next morning in RM:
Anjeli:-eat my baby!
She nodded negatively…
Anjeli:-come on! You will be sick if you don’t eat anything for this morning!...what about this cup cake?
Lily nodded negatively…
He’s sawing the entire scene…
He comes near his daughter…
And closed the cup of milk next to her mouth in order to make her drink…
But…the first time…she refuses something from his hand…
-lily! It’s from papaa!...you won’t have it?
She looks at him and her eyes are again wetted…they are red…
-I won’t go thkoul (school)…I want my mith in thkoul!
Arnav lose it…he sits…
-have this milk and your breakfast and I will bring your miss to you, today only!
-really?
Lily yelled joyfully…
-yes really! Have it please!
Lily started eating, looking at her dad…
Smiling to him…
When he was about to leave…
She asked him:
-when? When mith will come papaa?
-I will search for her and bring her here!
Anjeli wasn’t able to understand anything from both of them…
Pregnancy making her so weak…
Whe wants one thing…
Her brother searches a wife….a real one to take care about him and Lily…
If he’s just agree about that….
She will not be that much worried about those two…
She can’t play the role of wife in Arnav’s life and wasn’t able to understand her own brother…
And it’s the case for Lily…she needed the attention…a full attention of a person who can take care of her…all the time…
Lily is a soft child but so sensible…and needed so much care…
*********
Arnav's office:
-yeah Aman! I want all the details about her! Where she lives? And want you to bring her here to me! Even if you have to force her!...to kidnap her! I want her, only here and now!
He cuts the call
In the other hand…
Also in ASR group:
-I want to meet Mr. Raizada, please!
-do you have an appointment?
-what? Appointment? No! no…
-you can’t meet Mr. Raizada without taking an appointment!
-but it’s important!...it’s about an important matter!
-sorry!
-where is his office? Which cabin?
-I don’t have the right to tell you that neither!
-of course! You’re just here to bother people aren’t you!
-please!
-go to hell!
-please! I’m calling the security!
-call the security and I will call police!
-madam please…
Khushi was about to leave when she felt a hand holding her arm…
She turned and…
Mr. Raizada is just there, before her…
She so wanted to slap him…
But she couldn’t…
She’s here to be gentle to get her job back…
She faked a smile…
But he’s looking angrier than before and he pulled her from her hand…
He walked with her along with him…
-let off me, sir!...please sir what are you doing let off me! I’m telling you that gently…
They enter an elevator…
She was talking and he was ignoring her totally…
They enter a parking…
He brings her to a car…and opens the door for her:
-get in!
She opens her eyes wildly…
Looking at him all shocked…
And then without thinking…she slapped him…
Such a strong, deep, so deserved slap…
For making her lose her job…
For breaking her dreams in one morning…in one second, because he was rich and has the power…
For all her tears…
For her lies to her buaji…
And now…for this…pulling her with him before all those people and misbehaving like this…
But it was like she caresses his cheek…
He doesn’t react like she imagined he will do…
He holds her hand…
And aggressively, he makes her enter the car…
He closes the door behind her, so strongly that tears dropped from her eyes, directly…
In the road,
He drives without saying anything…
She cried…she yelled…she wanted to open the car’s door…but couldn’t…
He makes her wear the seat belt, forcibly as she refused…
-you?...why you’re doing all that to me?
No answer
-I’m sorry if I make anything to you (sobs))…just let me go…(sobs)
No answer
-what did I do? Forgive me for that (sobs)…all what I said and do (sobs)…I’m sorry…I’m so so sorry (sobs)…where we go? Why I’m with you? (sobs) (sobs)…please…I’m sorry…please…
She was worried and totally scared that she was with someone like him…
Someone she doesn’t even know what he was able to do…
Only, she does do that he has the power, enough meanness and beastliness to harm her and even to kill her…
-look! I’m…buaji has only me!...I’m sorry!...buaji needs me alive…she’s weak…please…I can do anything you want but don’t kill me!
That word makes him look at her…
He saw her eyes red and full of tears…
She was so scared…
And the reason him….
What he was doing???
He ignores all of it…
He ignores even himself those years…
He’s a beast…
He lose every emotion can make from him a great person, he’s only a mean person and that gaze from her eyes…was like a mirror…telling him…how much he crossed the level of the logic!
She was shivering…and it was enough for him to understand how much he’s…not Arnav…
No…
Not him…
He’s maybe dead since four years and now only that beast is living to make others suffer…
He keeps silent and khushi stops sobbing for awhile…
When he looked at her…
She understands…he’s suffering and that was maybe due to her?...but she was the one suffering…no, he was maybe hurt due to her words…she said things maybe she haven’t the right to said to him and maybe she’s wrong about telling he’s not a good father…after all, Lily was an amazing girl and was totally a happy girl in class…so , what was the use to tell all that to him…but now, she said sorry, thousand times sorry…and she had slapped him, also…
Now he’s silent…so silent…
Khushi felt he don’t have a problem to kill her but he’s not goanna kill her…
She sure about that…after that gaze…

18 comments:

  1. asr is such an ass poor khushi he had her friend for telling him the truth the arrogant ass and his daughter is suffering having to put up with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. khushi did d ryt thng nd arnav is so mean selfish......stupid dumbo..... pyar se baat smjh nhi aati.......


    lily... i luv all d dialougs of lily tho... cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome dear :)

    mandy 15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting dear plz continue soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wil arnav appoint khushi as lilly's caretaker???

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome updt

    luv it

    updt soon.

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  7. This slap will make him realise his faults and change the beast inside him....keep updating...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slap ..really .. poor him ..now sure he gone give her big shock in her live .. but u end it so soon waiting for next plz post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG ASR hw much rude he is.........
    he made her jobless.........
    khushi ne suffering.......
    aww lily baby......crying fr her miss........
    so arnav taking khushi to lily....
    waiting fr next part....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  10. he deserved that slap ...i wish it was even more than one slap ! lol i know am so bad by saying that but hes such an ass
    the most painful thing was that he knew that she was right and he could see that through his daughters happiness but he still made her lose her job grrr
    i hope hes taking her back to the school to the give her back her job..poor khushi she had to take such creepy behavior from an ass like him :x
    keep going dear ...its superb i really love your updates..thumbs up to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arnav is so mean and selfish..
    Poor Khushi..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Khhushi .... Loved the update lily is so cute ..
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  13. poor khushi.............hope arnav starts changing soon!thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg what an update!!.... hv to admit asr deserved the slap...some times he just dont think ..poor khushi she is thinking he might kill her....


    ps. why oh god why do i need to prove im not a robot still?? i thought making an id will solve the prob but still they are wanting proof that im not a robot...this is heights..and discrimination..so what if i am a robot...robots might also love love stories???they should watch rajanikanth and aisharya rai's movie robot..

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome update.......
    loved it........
    poor khushi.....

    thanks for the pm in IF..pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  16. continue soon please !! cant wait for the next part !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic part. Loved it.

    Poor Khushi. Waiting to read more.

    ReplyDelete