kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 2 March 2013

My Girl Chapter 18



 My Girl: chapter 18:

Note: there is "Dumas" who thought she said already yes to him...but no, not yet, I'm sorry because maybe I didn't make it clear to you what they speak and what they thought ...but I will try next time to show this clearly to you, guys....
to "Ruki" yes the story of Love will start from not this but the next update, but I'm sure you will kill me after reading this update :p 
to "Najat": I only enjoy reading your comments, I wanted to send you PMs on IF but your inbox is full and I can't :(
to Mzbrar: thank youuuuuuuuuuu for all your lovely comments ;)
and and and:
why there is only few comments????? not on my Girl but on for my angel and the new SS too...first, you courage me to post soon and now , nothing and I become sad:((((((((
and where are my other friends who are also commenting???
and also, I want to said that why to comment like only two words??? :(   (amazing update! and that's it??? sometimes it's a bad update, so you can also tell me about your feelings) ^^
Love for all...
don't miss: the seven sins of love

Don't touch....My Girl!




Lavanya spends like all the day trying to understand the whole story and details from khushi…khushi now is resting her head on Lavanya’s shoulder…
-that was like a fairytale my khushi! I mean…it’s unbelievable…even in stories and dramas…it can’t happen…all this in few time…I mean…it’s so much for you…but I’m here…you know…I’m here my Khushi!
Khushi looks at her and nodded positively…
-I’m sure you’re both crazy people but it’s ok…love can’t wait, right? (Lavanya looks at her to make her confident)…I mean you're eager to be together…but khushi are you ready for this? You want to say “yes”?
-I’m ready! It’s so fast! But still I want to say yes to him so fast but he told me to wait…he told me things…and…I’m…I think I’m goanna get crazy…I’m like so scared now…I think…yes…I’m scared, La…you can imagine that I’m his wife and he’s my husband?!!!!!
-oh…both of you are…so…., yes! I can imagine….but no, no, I won’t imagine!
Lavanya teased her…both giggled a little…
-ok…now…let’s get ready!
-yes but thought where he’s now…
-who? You mean you’re would be husband?
Khushi smiles shyly and looks at her phone…but found that even his phone was there…
He left and forgets to take his phone…??????????
Where is he now…!?????
Is he hurt because she doesn’t say “yes” immediately…???????
La:-come on! I’m sure he’s just here, somewhere in the hotel! He’s just shy…men can also get shy!...come on, you’re acting like a typical wife already!
Both removed to lavanya's room now…Payal joined them too…
Lavanya helped her khushi to put makeup on…and Payal was about to help her wear the white saree…but khushi stopped them:
-there is only that color?
-oh no we have a variety of colors madam! Which your choice?
Lavanya asked ironically …Khushi pouted and Payal smiles and starts helping her wear it…the girls start with talks and laughs...
Payal:-you know if you goanna be wife…wearing sarees will be just elegant and beautiful, khushi and that suits you also… look at the mirror to see how much you look …stunning…
Payal just smiles and kissed her cheek…
-Payal is so lovely, and La you’re mean!
-oh right?…ok…I don’t care!....oh...but I'm lovely too...
Lavanya comes and kisses her cheek too…
Khushi hugged the two of her friends…and smiles…
-oh…I love both of you!...
she gets excited to wear a saree…she never wear sarees before…she never get the chance to wear those…
The saree was all white… blouse was red…revealing her milky back…but her long hair was covering all…still the net pallu was revealing her stomach and her waist…but it was elegant…even if it is…so sexy on her…she checked herself…she’s satisfied…but thought a little what will be his reaction…he will find her beautiful or no?...too much with that saree…those red bangles…red lipstick or no?...is it too much or no…????...she’s so confused because…now…she wanted to see if she’s beautiful or no in his eyes…
Lav:-wear it with heels!
Lav said adding some blush on her face…
-in my room!...will go now, join you after!
Khushi said and runs away to her room…with the hope that she will find him there…
But no…
He’s not there…
She’s worried now…she was troubled…she decided to wear her pairs of heels…and go to look where is he…
She maybe hurt him without knowing…
When she’s all ready with her perfect look…she checked again how much she’s amazing and gets out the room…
To find…Aman…yes…her ex fiancé, there, looking amazed at her…just before the door…
-Oh, Aman, hey!
-Khushi…when you will decide to stop looking amazing?
He said that and walks towards her and she just walked back and looks at him uncomfortably…
-Aman, excuse me, I’m just in a hurry, I should go!
-please Khushi!
He said wanting to touch her arm but she walked again away and he missed touching her…
-Khushi?...I know you still love me!...so, don’t deny!
Khushi looks at him with anger now:
-you’re totally wrong!
-oh right?!
-I love someone else, now, Aman! so please!
-Khushi…you can lie at the whole world but me…your “so called” boyfriend is just here to make me jealous, right?
Khushi looks at him with wild eyes…
-you give him money to come here and play that he’s your lover…and he’s only some poor unknown mechanic…but you know khushi that anyone else, more important and so much better than him could play that role so why him?...let me guess?...he has so much free time to follow you here?
That’s when Khushi slaps him with all her force, hardly on his cheek…:
-that poor unknown mechanic is the man I love, he’s the only man I met who deserves to be loved…I love him so much that I can faint at that only idea that I belong to him and you know what…I’m goanna marry him...he’s the only man who is able to protect me…
Aman who is holding his cheek where there is the trace of Khushi’s fingers…looks at her with devilish eyes…and all of a sudden with both his hands…he takes her arms forcefully and wanted to take her with him…
Khushi felt helpless:
-let off me…Aman….I’m goanna shout for help…just let off me…
First, Khushi wasn’t so much scared…but when he wanted to forcefully and violently take her with him…starting walking towards another place…looking at her with his devilish gaze:
-protect you, right? Where is he, now? Taking a break from his full job of being your so called boyfriend?
-just leave my arm!
-you belong to him? …ohhh…but Khushi, you forget, you still mine!
-I said just leave, leave me….
Khushi starts to cry now….as he’s forcefully bringing her with him, not holding but practically breaking her wrist on his hand:
-we goanna discuss all this in my room!
Aman closes his head from her…wanting to kiss her…she felt him so close to her…
She turns her head other side and starts fighting to push him…
-Noooo! No!
Khushi starts shouting now…Aman wasn’t able to kiss her and when he failed, he gets more impatient:
-I know that you’re shy Khushi, but you will kiss me in my room, right?
-No…I hate you…I hate you…leave me, please, leave me!
Khushi sobs…
Aman just walking with her towards his room not listening…
-no…leave…leave me….
And then she starts shouting “Arnav” all over the corridor…at the surprise of Aman who still believe she loves him and she’s just acting proudly…when she shouts the name of Arnav out loud so many times and sobbing like that …he turns towards her, trying to understand the situation but it was too late…
He gets a hard pinch in his perfect face…
The same time Khushi is feeling some hands around her waist holding her tight…
First that pinch wasn’t of Arnav but from some bodyguards who are there…coming at the same time as Arnav…following him…
When Arnav saw that he just runs to hold Khushi first…to save her and the bodyguards just runs to beat Aman…
Khushi turns to find that it was Arnav who is holding her just hides her face on the hook of his neck sobbing hardly…
-Arnav…you…here…you here…Arnav…
-shhhh…
Arnav just hold her but he was giving his angry fire gaze towards Aman…
He just puts away a little Khushi’s hair to that he can whisper in her ear:
-it’s ok, now…I’m here…just a minute, I will be back…
He said pulling back …just drawing a fast peck on her forehead and walks looking at Aman, with all the anger of the world…
He just stopped the bodyguards from beating him and looks at them angrily:
-go away!
He said and they leave Aman immediately…
Arnav catches the collar of his shirt…
-When My Girl said leave me! to you…you leave her immediately…
He said giving him a beat with his head (head to head) hardly enough to make Aman’s nose bleed intensely…
-you know what I can do with your dirty fingers when you touch her?
Aman starts nodding negatively, all scared and fearing what it goanna happen to him…
-ss…sorry…sorry…so sorry!
-you’re saying that to me, damn it!....you hurt her? you said sorry to her!
Arnav’s shouts on him…
Aman looks at him and that aman is now even crying…Arnav could see his tears on his cheeks…
-I’m…I’m sorry Khushi!
Khushi just turns her head other side…he disgusts her now…
Arnav starts to be more hysteric, seeing khushi’s reaction…means that bastard does something really bad to her… so, he’s not ready to leave that dirty man…
-tell me, what did you do to her?
Arnav’s tone was proving how much he’s dangerous right now…and Aman was just shivering from fear when he receives two pinches on his stomach…
-defend yourself or I’m goanna kill you right now!
Arnav’s leaves him because he wants a fair fight…man to man but the moment he takes his hand off of his collar…Aman falls on the floor…
Aman’s joins his two hands together:
-Pity!...PPPPity…Khushi! please, tell him! I will never bother you again, please…for the God sake…I’m…
Arnav picks him again from his collar…
-damn you’re talking too much!...you show your power only before a woman bas****…show for me what you can do to me! Damn it!
Saying that he was about to give him another punch when some other hand stops him and it was Khushi’s hand…she nodded negatively to him to stop while she's crying...
Arnav just leaves him again and Aman falls again on the floor…closing his eyes…breathing hardly….fearing another punch….
Arnav looking at Khushi eyes he leaves that bas**** to hug her again…
He just carries her in his arms and walks with her to their room…and she’s just holding his neck and crying against his chest, silently…
*******
In their room:
He’s looking at her, softly and the fact that he’s softly putting her in bed ...looking like he was now another man, not the same who punches Aman that hardly way, it was unbelievable…
He just puts her on bed…and then looks at Aman’s fingers marks on her wrist and then at her both arms and gets angry all over again, wanting to come back to finish him like crazy…but she holds his hand…
-No…stay with me…
-he hurts you? (he touches her wrist delicately)….does it hurt?
He asked nervously…
-no…no, it’s…little bit…
She said unable to lie before his intense gaze…
He was about to stand up again…
-where are you going?
-I want to kill him, right now!
-you already finished him!
Arnav smiles at her innocent reply and his smile calm her down the more…
-but…why? What he’s thinking he’s doing?
-he wanted…he wanted…Arnav…
Khushi starts to panic again…and he has to just lie down on the bed beside her and holds her in his arms…
-he thought…he thought I still love him…he doesn’t believe it’s you whom I love…Arnav!
She’s just talking like a little baby…Arnav couldn’t resist to hug her more to him…
She clutches his shirt and she starts sobbing like a baby:
-but where are you all the day??? Where?? What if…if…(sobs)
-no! Nothing could happen to you, you know I’m always here! and I was with Akash…
Khushi looks up to him, wiping her tears…and he’s wiping with his fingers softly also, now…
-Akash?
-hanging out!
He smiles to change her ideas…she smiles too…and hides herself on his arms again…breathing against his chest…then , she breaks the hug...cupped his face, wanting to said something but looking at those marks in her wrist...he becomes anew angry and stands up all of a sudden...
 he looks for any cream to calm the pain on her wrists and arms...and when he didn't find....he looks at her with desperate gaze...and then:
-you have no ointment to calm those?
-no!
she said touching her wrist...
-I'm goanna kiss them...to make it better!
she blushed and like a little baby, she gives him her hand...he smiles and takes her hand...
-khushi…jaan
Khushi looks up at him…can't believe her own ears…
With his hand he caresses her wrist and touched the bangles she is wearing…
-those??
-bangels!
he smirked... 
-I know but...
he looks at her wrist and kissed there softly...it affected her and she touched his hair:
-Arnav…I’m yours!
She said suddenly…looking at her man…
-I know!
He said firmly…
-what?!
It’s just amuse her when he’s all confident about her love…
-what?! (he rises his eyebrow) I know you’re mine!
He said proudly looking at her red eyes…red yet shining now…
-Arnav don’t ever leave me alone!
Arnav just hugs her even closer…and then all pouting…she breaks the hug:
-Arnav…should go to the mehendi…all are waiting for me to join, thought, I should go?…
She said and starts to leave his arms and his wrist kisses…when he finally could look at the outfit she’s wearing…because he was worried about her…he didn’t notice she’s wearing a saree….and now he just notices...
-wait!
he shoutes suddenly...


25 comments:

  1. Poor khusi thank god arnav come on the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb updt

    luv it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww glad that he came on time
    and lol hes so confident of her love=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome update
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update
    I hate Aman he's so cheap
    Poor khushi thank god Arnav came on time
    can't wait for next part continue soon please and thank u for pm me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome update that jerk aman got a beat down hew will never forget loved how arnav was taking care of her thanks for the pm loved the update loved how he made him apologized

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved d update
    Amsn deserves it
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved it....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aman is so disgusting
    arnav beat him.very well
    love it when he said my girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. superb update, i lke it arnav's confident about khushi's love i like whole update but the conversation between arnav and khushi in their room i like most

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i m new reader of ur ff, i like your all arshi ff i want to comment but how to comment on blog i don't know so i can't comment but now i will comment, plzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur buddy list and send me pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice update dear ... and end when he said WAIT ..sure something gone happen now ..when she wearing saree and after all her sare needs to be Adjust and sure he dont want HIS GIRL body expose for some one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn tht bitch aman X(
    thnk god arnav came at ryt timeee.. :)
    thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhh wait
    how can i wait when i know that's something is coming in his mind..
    first time in saree (red and white)red lips red check . j peux me dire he want to ajuster saree coz after the accident....
    finaly he said MY GIRL

    tks my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  15. i know i'm late :(
    but i lovee this update
    arnav's concern kill me
    and a special extra thanks for this update making special to me :)
    though arnav said, i cant wait ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice update arshi are adorable:)
    what wil arnav do seeing khushi's blouse?????;)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome part my crazy head.........
    aman rot in hell.........
    arnav came on time.......
    he soothe khushi's pain wid his love.....
    khushi looking stunning......
    but whn arnav noticed he shout???????
    i think he will ask her to change as possessive bf......
    update soon....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  18. Arnav and Khushi r sooo good for each other ! Really loved how Arnav protected her ! bOTH R ADORABLE ! Waiting for Arnav's reaction to Khushi's saree !

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome update. Aman s so cheap. Glad that arnav was there on time and gave aman wat he deserved. Loved how arnav s taking care of khushi

    ReplyDelete
  20. god yaar, you scared the crap out of me with the comment you left for Ruki. i though arshi was gona break up!

    damn that aman! i just wana squeeze his head until it pops off!! grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait anymore
    please update dear

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice update !!! Poor khuahi ...
    both r so cute
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete