kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 28 March 2013

my girl chap 22



My Girl:
Chap 22:

Crazy in Love!

                          Just pick that one person and fall in love” 

                                                              B. Sobti 

 

 

 

Arnav opens his eyes difficulty…
First reaction was to see if she’s still lying beside him in the bed…
But she wasn’t there…
He immediately gets up and looks all over the room…to see her…Finally…
She’s wearing only a white sheet covering her naked body…and she’s looking throw the window…
He comes to her and hugs her from behind softly…and whispered in her ear:
-morning!
She holds his arms tightly and posed her head on his shoulder…
-Arnav…
She whispered…
-you’re sad
He doesn’t ask…he knows…
She took a deep breath…
-I don’t want to go back to Delhi!
-hmmm…and why??..(he starts kissing her nape seductively)
-Arnav, I’m serious!
-I’m serious too, baby!
-I don’t want to miss you one second in my life! Not after those days we lived together!
-who told you will miss me? You’re now stuck to me; you have to spend your lifetime with me, so…
She turns to face him…
-just hug me tight!...Arnav…just promise you will love me always like that!
-I promise, you’re mine and…I love you more than I love myself…it means how can’t I love you always?
He hugged her so tight against his heart…
-Arnav…(sobs)
-you’re crying?
He wanted to break the hug but she holds him tight…
-no…don’t leave my arms…
-what happened …jaan?
-nothing…just…Arnav…I spent all the night thinking…if you leave me I will not be able to breathe…
-Khushi!...how dare you think this way?...look at me!...
Khushi don’t want to leave his arms…but he breaks the hug forcefully…
-look straight in my eyes!
He ordered…he keeps looking at her…
-why you think so bad of me?...you think I’m lying? You doubt my love to you?
-no! no! no!
-so?
-I’m scared!
-you don’t have the right to be scared if I’m with you!
-so don’t leave me ever!
-How can I? do you understand? I love you damn it!
He was so angry…she looked at him…smiles to him and then she said:
-me too damn it!
He still angry…he’s looking hotter when he’s all angry and refusing to look at her and when he’s shirtless, yes…angry and sexy…
khushi comes closer and whispered in his ear:
-sorry!
She kissed in his nape and then his shoulder…
-I have no doubt…never…
She holds his neck and the blanket covering her body just falls in floor…khushi was just in her inner clothes…her body was barely covered by her black lacy two pieces…
-oh!
She wanted to catch the blanket…
-oups!
Said Arnav and holds her by her waist to him…
-we don’t need it!
He just lifted her and her hands hold his neck while her legs are encircling his waist…
-you still angry?
She looks at him with a puppy face…
-yes but you can change this!
He challenged her and she just kissed him patiently…
Khushi was passionate woman in love… she gives from her whole being, heart, soul and body to love him…
And Arnav the same…
When they kiss each other…it was like there is some firework all around…
Khushi couldn’t believe that she’s feeling butterflies on her stomach whenever they kiss each other…same weakness in her knees like it was their first kiss…every time was like it was for the first time…
Now they are using protection…to be more reasonable…as at the first occasion they jump at each other :p
They buy also new rings…and do some shopping together…
The wedding is ended yesterday but still Khushi begged him to stay one other day…using her way to make him said yes…
-you’re a naughty girl!
-no!
-same time you’re a very shy girl!
-no!
-stop saying no to me!
-you’re strong!
She said when she felt him lifting her for a long moment protectively in his arms…
-put me down!
-no!
-Arnav!
She was amused…
-kiss me, again!
She smiles…and kissed him…
-yummy…
He said huskily after her passionate kiss…
-what about a breakfast? A real one!
He said throwing her in the bed…
She understands his gutter mind and nodded in denial…
-oh no! Arnav…no…no…yes…ok…yes…
She said when she felt he’s kissing her cleavage and then her tummy…
He knows how to satisfy her already…
How to love her…
He learned the language of her body so fast…
He knows how much she liked it when he kissed her tummy…
In just some seconds…he can make her moan his name…
But in minutes…he could make her scream his name…
He learned when he can slow down to make her beg and then how to act fast to make her wish he could stop to that she can enjoy those precious moments…
-marry me, Khushi…marry me now!...let’s…(he said between their love making)…just be together…now…
He stares at her face and she nodded…
-yes…soon…mmm…soon…please…
She said hugging him…
**************************************************
They spend all the day together…
Hugging, kissing, and loving each other…playing with each other like kids…
They forget about everything else…
Time, people and place…they don’t care…they don’t mind…
Only their love exists for them…
The idea to come back to the real life, to delhi was horrible for both of them…
But they find themselves in the car, in the way back to Delhi…
They have to come back to their routine…their work...
Even if the driver was there…Arnav was holding her waist…she’s posing her head in his chest…
In their lunch pause, they send the driver to the restaurant and stay a little alone…
Khushi kissed him…
Ar:-come to my place; be with me, this night and then you can go back tomorrow to your home!
-they are waiting for me!
-please!...khushi!
She cupped his face:
-I should go to them first and then come back to your place and spend the night with you!
-ok but come, for sure!
-I will!
-how much you will stay with them?
-Arnav!...I’m feeling like you’re missing me already!
-you have a doubt khushi?…you know I’m ready to be so crazy, just to keep you with me!
-oh what kind of craziness you could make? (she smiles at his cuteness)
-mmm…kidnap you…or…kill this driver!
He said looking at the driver who is back with their sandwiches…they eat and complete the trip, holding hands and exchanging gases…like they are teenagers lovers…
***************************************
Some hours of separation was too much for them …
Khushi spends some time with her family but she was all the time thinking how she could go out again to join him…and how she could say to her father that she’s in love with him…not now, not so fast…
Crazy as she is…she left the mansion secretly after being sure they sleep…she drives straight to Arnav place…
She knows already that their love is becoming dangerous for both of them…
That’s the first time, she doing with someone all this craziness…
But Arnav wasn’t someone…he’s her love!
Her first and last real, pure love…
She runs to knock at his door…and she was impassionate to see his face…
It was late at night…she knows that one of her bodyguard was there controlling…she doesn’t mind…the moment he opens the door, she jumped on him like a little kid…he lifts her like a plume…he holds her so tight in his embrace…
After their long hello-kiss…he finally could ask:
-you have your dinner?
-can’t eat anything!
-this is not good!
-I’m not able, Arnav!...let’s sleep!
-no way!...not before you taste that delicious Rasgulla sweet , buaji sent it!...
He smiles…
-let me feed you!
-you want me to lose my mind? Isn’t it?
-hmm…
He smiles…
-come with me to bed first!
he said holding the bowl where delicious white Rasgullas are waiting to be devoured…
Khushi just loved Arnav’s bed…it’s small…and like this they can only be stuck to each other…
They enjoy eating the sweets together…
And then after freshen up and change…they come back to the bed…
Arnav covered her…and he comes to hug her again…
-tomorrow, tell your father about me!
He ordered…being all serious…
-tell him, I wanna visit you, choose any time, I can come with my buaji to ask for your hand!...we can’t meet like this, for so long!
-I know! But…it’s so awesome to meet like this! It felts like we are in some movie!
She teased him…
-I want to live this movie forever!
He said closing her from him…
-now sleep!
She pouted clutching his t-shirt…looking at him…
-what now?
-kiss first, Arnav!
-hmmm…you don’t need to ask for it! Just take it!
They finish all the night teasing and loving each other…but can’t have enough…

24 comments:

  1. aww they are in lovee=]
    wonder what her dad will say

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe they r crazy in love with each other
    i just love it dr
    i hope her dad won't be tough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved d update
    tat was hot
    hope her father nd family agrees
    pls update soon
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update
    I hope khushi father except Arnav parpozel

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it
    aww crazy in love
    hope her father agrees

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  6. “They eat and complete the trip, holding hands and exchanging gases…”
    Buhahah omg it sounds like their farting or something! Ohhh mannn I'm soooo sorry, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that.
    Impatient not impassionate.

    I like how you incorporated Khushi’s insecurities about being abandoned in this chapter. She believes in Arnav's love but her past and whatever happened between her parents frightens her. The way you displayed the emotions that Khushi feels, I don’t think she herself knows the cause of her insecurities. The emotions are so raw they leave you shivering!!

    Aww. So their officially engaged…right? Since they got rings and all. Is history going to repeat its self? The way Arnav's parents ran way, ohh man I don’t want that to happen.

    Arnav introduce himself as Raizada when he was talking to Aman? And his real last name is khan, but where did they think of the last name Raizada(his mother maiden name is Kapoor.)? And what exactly happened to his parents? Why doesn’t he use his dad’s last name now? I'm really curious about his parents, I think you also hinted towards that fact that they may not have been officially married. (back in chapter 11) I really hope his parents had a loving relationship and his father wasn’t with Arnav’s mother because of her money!!!

    Arnav's grandfather makes me sooo mad. The way he compelled Arnav to do what he wanted. I really hope they weren’t followed back to Delhi but I doubt that he would have just let them leave like that. Khushi Dadi also has me worried. she seems like the type that would only be interested in money. I get the feeling that Dadi's going to play a big part in trying to keep Arshi apart and may have already tried it with Khushi’s mother. But what still confuses me about Khushi’s family is that her Mami is still welcomed with open arms- so what could have possible happened for Garima to have left her family like that??

    I don't want Arnav to give into his grandfather’s demands.

    I'm sorry this comment doesn't have much to do with this chapter but like Khushi I'm freaking out about what’s going to happen next.

    I also kinda wana see more of Buaji and Arnav's relationship, Arnav once said that Buaji was the only one left and she basically raised him after his parents died. So I think it would be interesting to see the dynamics between them. (also why doesn't Arnav just live with Buaji, wouldn’t it be easier for the both of them- ya ya he’s a grown man, but it must get lonely for the both of them even if they live next door to each other)
    Wow this is getting really off topic- I'm sorry, but I love this fic and I always get this craving to know each and everything that's happened lol, does that make sense? hehe hopefully we get a maha update for My Girl soon *fingers crossed*

    mz.brar on I-F ....ya I'm to lazy to log in =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Mz.brar,
      I appreciate the fact that you want me to improve my english, but please when you have some remarks about grammar, orthography, etc. , please PM me (it's the-crazy-girl in IF)...I don't want to your comment to start with counting my english mistakes, it's just...I don't want it! please, next time try to PM me...and some mistakes are due to inattention because I'm always eager to update fast...I know when you know the language very well and you read someone who is making all those faults, it may make you lose the pleasure to read but bear with me, dear...in my life and studies, I don't use english at all, so...you can understand...
      concerning all your questions: My Girl is a romantic SS basically, so, I will not make it complicated, as you can see all my stories are not so complicated, so, just enjoy... <3 <3
      :*

      Delete
    2. oh and :
      “They eat and complete the trip, holding hands and exchanging gases…”
      Buhahah omg it sounds like their farting or something!
      ---sounding so mean dear!
      PS: I don't understand your sense of humor and many other readers who are reading the comments too can't understand!

      Delete
    3. mz.brar
      when u r reading a fiction try only to feel the emotion if u really want to enjoy reading it
      and u r so mean to comment
      u said u love this fic i wonder how u can when u read it only to find the mistakes damn it
      try to read with the heart from next time
      n get well soon :P

      Delete
  7. wow ....that iz so cute.
    they r so much in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey crazy head welcome back......
    thxx a lott fr updating.......
    awesome part......
    aww their lovely colorful journey end.....
    khushi was worried if they apart....
    i've also this fear.....
    the way they are attached mentally n physically......
    its impossible to stay away...
    arnav wants to marry her asap....
    khushi also want it....
    but i think khushi's family gonna do dhamaka.....
    update soon......

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome update..
    they cant get enough of them selves :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww they r just soooooo cute

    love them

    and how they lost in their love

    ReplyDelete
  11. its lovelyyyyyyyyy
    but my dear the last part of this story when khushi was impataince to meet arnav n the way she come with all fear make my eyes teary
    n u know what it reminds me :"(
    my apu i love u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely updt lyk da way dey love each other

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely wat ll her dad do after knowing abt they love each other ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome update loved it poor khushi is so afraid he will leave her can't wait for him to meet her dad official loved how they did not want to be away from each other at all loved the update beautifully done awesome as always

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice update

    wil shashi accept arnav???
    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful update. They both are crazy about each other. Cant even afford few hours of separation, how sweet. Khushi s enjoying their secret meetings. But it wil be dangerous 4 her as she was attacked twice at that place. Hope khushi's dad wont have any problem with their relation. But wonder wat wil be dadi's reaction. She seems like a troublemaker. Thanks 4 pm

    ReplyDelete
  17. this was very sweet update:)
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww They r crazily in love wid each other ! Really loved it ! Its proper cute !

    ReplyDelete
  19. superb dear:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete