kisssssss....for my readers...

Wednesday 6 March 2013

jealousy (os)



Jealousy…

Khushi opens the door of his cabin suddenly…
Yes and she was just an employee in AR…
The way she opens the door make Arnav and his client who was a beautiful woman…look straight at that door…
-coffee?
Khushi faked a smile…
-we doesn’t ask for coffee, Miss…Khushi Kumari Gupta!...and yes! the door was just created to that we knock before we get in!
-still I liked to have coffee my ASR!
My ASR?!
She wants her end…that b****…
Yes…you will take it that coffee! in your dream…maybe!
Khushi ignored her sentence…apparently of course because inside her she was burning with little fire of jealousy…she nodded her head to Arnav and was about to disappear…
-Miss Gupta!
She turned back…
-you maybe doesn’t hear Miss Kapor? She wants to have coffee!
-coffee is bad for health Miss Kapoor! You better don’t have!
-Miss Gupta!
He looks angry to her…but the best moments he live ever were the moments he could make her jealous…and see how much she is possessive towards her fiancé…her boss…
They spend like five minutes fighting with eyes and Miss Kapoor doesn’t understand what happened…why she can’t have the coffee still…
-ASR? What about having lunch after that work! Don’t refuse! Don’t say that you will have it with your fiancée! I have my right on you too! I’m your friend, your faithful friend, right?
Sheetal said seductively….crossing her legs wearing a short skirt…
Khushi looks at that with wide eyes…
Arnav was looking just at Khushi amused…
-yeah! Why not! Even you have a right on me!
Khushi looks that look which has only one sense: I will kill her than I will kill you!
Khushi advances with the plate of two mugs of hot coffee and comes towards Miss Kapor and playing the game…she acts like she loses her balance…just in front of the woman and the hot coffee dropped on the clothes of Miss Kapor who shoots from the sudden incident…
But ASR has only the eyes on Khushi…
He thought at that moment that she lost her balance …and runs to hold her:
-are you ok, baby?
Arnav holds her waist…looking at her with carrying eyes…he hugs her…
-you’re always like that! How much time should I repeat? Be careful! Want you!?
Miss kapoor forgetting the hot coffee wetting her favorite clothes and looks at the couple, opened mouth…
-ASR?
-Miss Kapoor can we just cancel today meeting! I think Khushi’s feet is paining here! So…
-what? ASR…it’s me who…look at me! hot coffee dropped on me! and all was her fault! She just does that on propose Look at her!…
-her fault? Right? But don’t you see she loosed her balance and her leg is paining for that! Now please, can you go?
- you’re too much ASR! You quick me out for your secretary!
-she’s not only my secretary…she’s my love…my fiancée! Now, please!
Khushi was just hugging Arnav tightly…looking innocent…just like an angel! :p
While she was devil on all that…
Sheetal looks at the couple…pissed off…angry…and without saying any other word…she gets out…closing the door aggressively behind them…
Arnav just lifts Khushi on the desk…
He holds her feet…
-where is the pain? Here??
He touches her ankle…and kissed on it…
-yes!
She nodded positively, innocently….
-you’re sure? You’re feeling the pain here?
-a little bit up!
She said showing him by her index…
-you’re just…Khushi! how can I punish you? Tell me? you tell me!
Khushi looks at him with questioning eyes…
-when I come to you, you were holding your right leg in pain and here it’s your left leg, mean Khushi!
Khushi starts to panic…she could over act but lie to him…was impossible…
-wo…Arna…v…ji…me…it’s just paining Arnavji!
-where is the pain Khushi? (he smirks) maybe in that head…?? Or maybe in that possessive heart? Am I right?
She looks up…to avoid his gaze…retaining her smile…
-you dropped all the coffee on her!
-she said my ASR and she was like…look at me…look at my bare legs! Look how much I’m sexy!...(Arnav was smiling at her being mad and the same time miming Sheetal) and finally she has a right on you! And it’s enough from your fiancée because she wanted to have lunch with you! And…
She pushed him aggressively…looking at him all angry…
-and you’re like : even you have a right on me!
She pulled out her tongue like an angry little girl
He smiles again…
She stands up…and was about to leave the cabin but he holds her hand from behind…
-Khushi kumara Gupta! You’re just too much, you know that?
She looks down, pouting her lips…
-you don’t believe on friendship between a man and a woman?
-No!
She said confidently…
-oh! but you know at least that I’m all yours, right?
She nodded…
-yes but…
- you have a doubt?
-No but…
-you don’t trust me?
- No! I trust you but I don’t trust any other woman, I can't bear seeing another woman trying to seduce you or to do those things in front of you!
He smiles…
-those things?
He raised his eyebrow…
-I mean like that (she looks seductively, biting her lower lip) or like that (she winks to him, seductively)
He was lost on her…
-but no one can affect me doing that but you…Khushi!
-I know, but still…
-still you’re jealous! And you can’t change, right? I should be ready for more dropped coffee, tea, juice on more women, right?
-well… it depends…
She looks at him amused…
-oh yes! it depends on me! to make you lose your mind Miss Khushi Gupta to be Raizada!
He holds her waist and pulled her to him…hugging her and kissing in between her hair…:
-I love you!
She hugs him tight and closing her eyes…
Oh yes! she loves him too…but she’s just…want him only for her…
Is it a sin?
Is it a sin to be jealous for her lover?
Why should it be a sin????
He’s all hers…after all! Right?
Of course…
-I love you too, Arnavji!
She said hugging him so tight…with all her force…

24 comments:

  1. its fantastic
    i was always with a idea to make our hotwa jelous but here .......
    i love it
    where is the pain Khushi? (he smirks) maybe in that head…?? Or maybe in that possessive heart? Am I right?''' thats my fav line
    this os will be always special to
    n u know why
    :*** to my crazy girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute ... loved her possessiveness ..will be waiting for next one dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so cute
    loved her possessiveness
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked loved it now please do a one with asr jealous loved how he asked her which leg when I come to you, you were holding your right leg in pain and here it’s your left leg, loved shital got both coffee awesome update loved the her possessiveness awesome thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved d os
    a jealous khushi is always cute
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was soo cute and adorable!! A jealous Khushi is a dangerous one indeed! Great OS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha amazing update.......... i loved it very much....

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome os loved it
    Love possessive and jealous khushi :p
    Will u write os on jealous Arnav too ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khushi and her antic pranks...... amusing......

    cute and lovely OS......
    thanks for PM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its me melihoney dear and it was awesome and i love their love for eachother and i admire them everytime. thanks for the pm dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute..........
    i love this possessiveness of khushi.....

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha yeah that girl deserved that
    even i was like "who is your ASR bitch!"
    yeah Arnav should probably get ready for all kinds of liquids to be poured on his female friends :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like this sin !! it was a funny one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful update. Its not at all a sin to be jealous. It was hilarious update

    ReplyDelete
  15. that was sweet updr

    luv it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soo cute ! Just loved it


    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for giving us such stories,it's really full of emotions and love, I can't have enough reading you, I can't help but come to your blog to read all over again your amaezing stories, plz add me to your list and PM me, I already PM you, please, please, please, please

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it
    india094

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful updt

    ReplyDelete
  20. great os but if i were khushi id punish arnav for riling me up by agreeing to have lunch with that ssheetal

    ReplyDelete