kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 23 March 2013

babies (new os)

Babies...

-abibibibibibiiiii grgrgrgrgrgr tatatatatatat...
khushi just wakes up, hearing those sounds Arnav making every morning...
playing with their baby...their baby is lying in his little bed next to their huge bed and Arnav is playing with him, leaning on his bed…
-Arnavji...
Khushi whispered ...her eyes are still closed...
Ar:-mumma...you wake up??
Arnav asked her, all childishly...
since she was still pregnant with Arush...Arnav decided to call her only "maa" or mumma...teasing her...he said that she's so tiny and little to became a mum... and he keeps always teasing her like that...
Arnav looks at his baby son:
-tell me beta, do you want to kiss maa?
hearing "maa", Arush chuckles and his beautiful chocolate eyes (he has the same eyes like his father) are opened widely...he's like waiting to his mother morning voice...he starts moving his cute legs in the air, already excited...
when nothing happened...he starts growling making his cute noises...putting his little hand on his mouth...sucking almost all his fingers...
Arnav was amazed that this little thing is growing up day by day...recognizing their voices and learning their little rituals…and even starting making all kinds of sounds…
-hey...baby...
here comes Khushi's voice and here starts the real excitement...
Arush wants really to move from the bed to her arms...he starts moving his legs so fast...
-puh puh puhs
-haan...yes...I know you missed me a lot
khushi smiles...and wanted to carry him and kiss him...
but what if you have one other baby there...
Arnav holds her waist before she could reach her Arush...
he makes her turn to face him...
Ar:-that's really just perfect to see mum and baby morning scene...but my morning kiss! I want it, now!
Kh:-Arnav!!!
Khushi wanted to take Arush in her arms first...as he was all excited seeing her...
Ar:-me first!
Kh:-what?...Arnav let me kiss him first and then you!
Ar:-me and then him, I'm older!
Khushi closes her eyes and then she comes closer to peck his lips but he cupped her face and he takes her lips for a passionate kiss...
Khushi stops him…
-are you crazy?...don’t kiss me before my son!
-he can’t even look or understand, he’s so small!
-but my son is smart!
Khushi comes to Arush and holds him…
-not smart enough to recognize that we were kissing…
-oh right??...my son can understand everything! Right my arush?
-Aaaaaaa…tatatatataa
-oooohhh, you’re so cute!
Khushi started kissing Arush all over his face and cheeks…
-why there is many kisses only for him?
-Arnav? Are you insane??? It’s our child, yaar…so, I’m free to eat him up, why you’re jealous?? He’s mine…alright??? Yes???...yes, you’re mine??
Khushi looked at little Arush…and starts again kissing all over him…starts tickling her little tummy and Arush was giggling…
-ohhh! Right?
Arnav just said it but doesn’t do anything toward it…
He will take his kisses after…
*****
In the breakfast…
He can’t resist…to kiss them both…
Arush now can eat with them and taste what they are eating…
And now Khushi is cutting for him all the food with her hand…putting on his little mouth…
But he takes so much time chewing the food…
He has only two teeth…
-haan my baby…like that…you eat well…ok? To make mum happy, you eat…my baby…yes, like that…
Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at them…
She took some of the puri…a little piece…and wanted to feed her old baby too: her husband…
He opens his mouth…and has it…
Khushi smiles:
-you’re really a baby, so childish! I think I have two babies, not only one!
-Khushi!
He arched his eyebrow…
-what? I’m saying the truth!
Khushi teased him…
-fine…I want some of that too!
He pointed the toast…
-you know, I spoiled you too much…
She said making him eat the toast…
She feed her Arnav and her Arush…
And because it’s a free day for all of them…
They decide to spend it in the perfect place:
The bedroom!
First, the two babes play a lot all around the house and then, they come to the bedroom, Arnav places Arush on his stomach and played with him like that…tickling and speaking to him like he was a big boy and not a so tiny baby…
-I don’t want you to be lawyer or doctor or engineer…ok?...I want you to choose your career by yourself! You’re free, Arush!...and you choose your wife by yourself too…mum has nothing to do with that…it’s your life! You’re free, babe!
Khushi was cleaning the mess in the room, look at them…and pouted…
-of course, I can help him choose! And I want to my son to be doctor!
-no way!
-it’s my dream!
-you said it, your dream! Not HIS dream!
-Arnav!
-khushi!
-puhhhh…tatatata…(Arush also participates in the conversation, looking at his paa)
-see!...so right, baby!
Khushi puts her hands on her hips and looks at them, nervously:
-not right! I’m the boss in this house and both of you, you just listen to me, just work hard to make me happy! Am I clear?
Arnav nodded positively and starts teaching his son how to nod his head:
-like that…like that! Said yes mum!...yes mum!...
-O…Oooo…oooo
Arush makes the O sound looking at Khushi and then he smiles and then he puts his two fingers on his mouth like always…moving his two legs in excitement…he does always that…seeing his mum or paa…talking to him that way…
-said: come maa! Come maa to us!
Arush just look and he smiles excited making the “tatataatata” sound this time…
-khushi come, naa!...come to bed with us!...please, naa!...look at how lonely we are!...come!
-and who will cook the lunch?
-come!...just come! We aren’t hungry!
Khushi can’t resist and she comes and jumps on the bed with them…she lied beside Arnav, so close….
-Apphhhhhffff…
Arush starts making some strange sounds and Arnav and Khushi giggled at it…
They start learning him how to kiss…
-baby, can you kiss maa, like this…(Arnav pecked Khushi’s cheek)…like this...(he pecked again)…like this...you can?
Arush keeps looking and then again made some noises and then he looks at his maa and puts his mouth on her cheek…
-aaoahh…
He said giving his first peck to his maa….
Khushi was so so so so happy and excited….for the first time, her baby kissed her…her baby learned how to kiss…that was a kiss…
Of course her cheek was full of his saliva but that was so cute and that was the first kiss she has from her little baby…as a mother…
-baby, give your maa another kiss, please! Give me another “aaoahh”…please, my baby!
Khushi begged…
-please baby!
Arush was just smiling and playing with his paa t-shirt…lost in his little world…
Kh:-please naa..
A:-you can always have my kisses!
Arnav said looking how she’s begging for their son’s kiss…
A:-I can kiss you every time you want, just tell me!
Khushi pouted…and looks to the other side…
A:-oh god!...Arush kiss your maa, yaar…look how she’s unhappy now…just do like this…
Arnav starts kissing all over Khushi’s cheek…
But Arush wants just to go and sleep in her arms…he starts tending his little hands to her and sobbing like spoiled babies do when they want to sleep…
-ok…ok…maa is here baby…come to me…you want to dodo? Ohh…
Khushi just sits and holds him in her arms…he immediately looks at her with half closed eyes…
Khushi gives him his baby bottle…and Arush looks at her while having his milk…the sounds of his sucking the bottle was incredibly cute and makes Khushi and Arnav smile…
their Arush sleeps fast in his mum’s arms…Arnav takes him from her and puts him in his little bed next to their huge one…he loves his baby so much, he can’t believe he has him…he’s the second best gift God sent for him…being a father is the most beautiful thing anyone could feel in this world…Arnav kisses Arush’s forehead before he puts him in his bed…
-he’s sleeping like an angel!
Arnav whispered…Khushi was about to leave but Arnav holds her hand and gestured her to stay more…
-Khushi! me! Make me sleep, too!
-what?...(khushi opened her mouth in surprise but she knows how much her husband is so naughty and childish, it’s like she got a twin :p…it’s like Arnav wants to be a baby…)
He comes to pose his head on her laps…
-come on! caress my hair!
Khushi smiles a little and then she introduces her hands on his hair…she starts massaging his head all along…
-kiss me!
He ordered and she kissed his forehead…
-lips!
She pecked his lips…she still massaging his head…
He doesn’t want to sleep…but khushi’s hands are so soft and her massage was incredibly soft that he closes his eyes…
-khushiii…
He whispered huskily…
-stop it…I will really sleep…now, I understand why my Arush fall asleep immediately, his mum is so soft!
Khushi smiles to him…
-you’re my baby too!...you’re my husband, my friend, my brother, my father, my son, you’re my family, my lover and all my life!...you and my arush, both you took all of me…
-only us?
-hmmm
-and what about our future baby?
Khushi blushed…
-you still have some love for our future princess?
-Arnav?...I’m just so confused about how we will tell about…
She touched her tummy…and bitted her lower lip…all red from shyness…
-oh baby…come on…having a baby is not a shame!
Arnav just turn and kissed her tummy…
-having it that much fast is a shame!
-never! It’s just that…we love each other without limit!
-it’s just that we can wait till our baby grow up a little, we have another one in the way!
Arnav looks at her…straight in her eyes…
-did you hate it? Having another baby?
-no!
She shouted…
-not at all…I just love having babies…I just love babies…little babies and one big baby, in particular!
She cupped his face and pecked his lips but he gets up from her laps…and he kissed her patiently and deeply…
-my baby!



26 comments:

  1. its so cute n sweet os
    good job darling :D
    wating 4 (4 my angle) lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute & awesome
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so cute and sweet loved it beautifully done loved the family bonding awesome os

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooo cute OS... love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so cute and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful os

    loved it

    it's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhhh goddd
    that was absulutelyyyy cutee
    i love all about it dearr
    i love arush
    love how arnav want khushis care too like a baby
    thats just cuteeeeeee
    u r superbbbb
    :**********

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful cute lovely family........... with full of love.....

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely update. Arnav behaving childish and teaching his baby to kiss was so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH TOOO SWEEET AND NICE.TWO BABIES AND ONE COMING WAW..
    SUCH A CUTE FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so cute n lovely.......os......
    khushi have 3 babies...lol.....
    loved it.......

    crazy head y no updates? r u busy?

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet..........perfect happy family..........
    loved it lot

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww soo cute n sweet

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww..it was so cute..
    When you're gonna update your sin os series ??

    ReplyDelete
  16. it was so cute and sweet updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved it :)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet n cute. Just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful Lovely....

    ReplyDelete