kisssssss....for my readers...

Wednesday 13 March 2013

my dream come true



 My Dream come true:
Chapter 3:

 ASR...Deeply in Love

 



-I will never fall in love!
Arnav takes another bottle of beer…
-why you’re talking like this!
-I don’t need any reason to get the girl I want!
-what?
Maan looks at him…
-Men are the ones creating the concept of love to just play with girl’s minds, me, I don’t need that!
-you’re talking like this…you don’t know what are you talking about man! Me…As Maan Gupta talking to you…don’t talk like this about girls!
Both are drunk but Maan was now all attentive to Arnav…
-ma…as Arnav singh Raizada talking to you…love don’t exist for me!
Flashback ended
*************
Arnav was feeling nervous and angry…
-damn it! Why I have to talk always like this before him!
He hears a knock!
His heart starts beating faster…
Of course it was her…
-sir! Mr. **** is here and wanted to meet you!
He looks at her…
She’s waiting for his answer
-but I don’t want to meet him!
-sir?
-you heard it? right?
-but sir…
-are you not listening?
-yes, sir!
She closes the door…
He’s so awkward…she can’t believe he’s the same one she meet two years back…oh…well! he’s the same but angriest…all the furiousness of the world is on him…
*****
Arnav spends that week only working and…of course, retaining her…for extra work…
She’s wondering what happened to her boss that he’s everyday more angry and frustrated than the day before…
And she’s of course the victim…
His anger has one medicine the work…
And she’s as busy as him being responsible of all his meetings and projects…
She hasn’t even the time to breathe from 8 am till 8 pm and sometimes his highness could keep her later…like today…
-Dear god!...it’s 8:11 minutes…what have I done in my life that I’m punished this way?
She said still typing on his laptop… she’s in his office while he went for a little and comes back with just one mug of coffee!
Just one?
And her?
She’s what? Nothing but a machine working only like a slave for him!!!!!
He poses the coffee in front of her:
-drink it as we have also to finish with the other file!
-what?
She shouts…
Damn…he’s working like it was no tomorrow that man!
If he hasn’t any life! She has! She does have a life!
She wanted to cry!
She stands up:
-but, sir! It’s late! I should go!
-sit down!
-no!
-miss Gupta! I called already your father! He knows we have extra work!
-what?
No even her family wanted her to work till midnight????…it’s 8 pm…people could sleep by that time and here she’s working and working and should work more!
She starts pouting like a baby...
-but my eyes are hurting me and my fingers too!
-oh! What else is hurting?
He asks with sarcasm!
-my neck and back too!
She answers honestly…
-oh! You could stand up a little!
-no! Tell me what the work is! I want to finish it, soon!
-ok!
He gives her many papers with lot of tables and charts and starts explaining what she should do when he saw she’s sleeping yes…in the chair… her head on the keyboard of the computer…
He felt guilty…
He felt angry against himself…
He’s so damn selfish to keep her till now only because he wanted her with him always…
It will be easier if he talk with Maan honestly and finish that but first…how to speak with her about that!? 
-miss Gupta!
He tried to wake her up…
-mumma…just five more minutes…
She speaks while sleeping…
-ok!
He said smirking…and keeps admiring that angelic face…
-do you love me, khushi?
He asks but she was just sleeping and he doesn’t have any answer…
He waits for five other minutes but she murmurs only ‘’maa…’’ and kept sleeping…
He smirks again irresistibly…
How much he wanted to just carry her to his car and then to his apartment and then straight to his bed…not that he wants to hurt her or he has any bad intention but he wants just to have her from this night in his place, with him only…he promise to not touch till their wedding…but he wants her with him from tonight…
He caresses her cheek so softly but then she opens her eyes…and gets shocked that she slept in office…she just jerked…she doesn’t noticed that moment his touch but she just rubbed her eyes…:
-forgive me, sir!...yes….what you were talking…I…was just…
-it’s enough for today!
He said:
-let the driver drop you safely!
She smiles excited and leave as fast as she can…
She escapes before he said anything else about work…
********************
Morning in office:
Khushi runs to catch the elevator…
Seeing her boss…she smiles like a brilliant student seeing her teacher…
-Good morning, sir!
-Miss Gupta…Always late!
Khushi looks at him a guilty look…it was true…but then…if he kept her working too late…she needs to sleep…
Arnav has enough…another day spent like that only…
He decided to do something…
-come to my office!
-yes, sir!
She follows him…
Khushi comes and sits before him…
-you told me you will help me!
khushi wants to understand…
-about the girl I love…
Khushi looks at him smiling…
-oh yes! I can sir!
She looks so happy…she’s not even affected he loves someone else…
-so, sir! Tell me! What do you need to know about love?
She smiles…
-sir! To be honest! You need me to help you in that! You can ask Maan…he’s happy because I just help him!
She said proudly…
-ok…go on! Give me some advices!
Khushi smiles more proudly….ASR asking for her help! OMG!
-ok! Did you tell her you love her?
-should I?
-what? Of course, sir! Of course! You should!...but before that choose the good moment! I propose to impress her: say “I love you” the time she doesn’t expect that from you…it always work! Surprise your girl!
She said winking…
-what rubbish!
-ok…ok…you’re ASR…so, you want to play it all classy and elegant?...no prob! You just invite her to five stars restaurant…you said I love you in a romantic way!
-if it’s you! You will prefer the first or the second way!
-ho! (she smiles devilishly) I prefer the third way!
-which is…?
-coming to my family, ask me for marriage!...not that I refuse Love…but I prefer him to told me that when he’s putting sindor in here!
She traced her maang…challenging him…
Arnav was just breathing difficultly…
-now! Sir being professional, I should tell you: time to work!
She left his cabin leaving Arnav thinking hard…
He just dialed Maan’s number…
*************************
It’s rarely that Arnav comes to dinner in Gupta’s house with Maan’s family…
Mostly they both go to hang out…but tonight, Maan invited him…it was their sister Payal birthday…
He wasn’t able to pick one gift to only Payal…he so wants to gift HER too…he finally decided to gift the whole family…
With his grey suit, white shirt…he knocked at the door…the driver was holding the packed gifts…
Someone finally opens the door…it was her…
All bothered with some spoon in her hand, while opening the door, at first, she doesn’t see him:
-who? Who is coming in such time? It’s really annoying to disturb peo…Sir!...sir?...sir, sorry, sir!
-oh stop that sanka Devi would you?...tonight he’s my friend and not your boss!
Maan comes along and hugs Arnav…
-come in! man!
Khushi looks at the gifts…
-all that, sir, for Payal?...you know my sister is not a baby! I mean we gift so much only for children!
She giggled alone like a crazy…Maan smiles…
-she’s more silent and less funny at office, isn’t it?
Arnav smiles seeing Maan side hug his sister who is acting she’s angry…
-actually, no much difference!
Arnav completes the teasing game and Khushi smells her burning rice, went from there running…showing her tongue to her bro…
Arnav likes that bond…because he’s lonely son for his parents…he’s also missing that warm family…his dad is always out town…his mum always busy…
He saw Shashi and Garima coming and greets them with respect, asking of their health…
Shashi:-we are good, beta, thank you and how is it all your family?
-they are all good, thank you uncle!
Garima smiles:-so, come everybody, dinner is ready!
***
He can’t believe that she’s sitting just in front of him…
Maan being beside him…Payal beside her…
Garima serves them food…being angry that Khushi spoiled the rice again…
She serves Arnav:
-I will not serve you rice, beta, I all sorry that my daughter Khushi…well…
-it’s ok…I mean…I will have some! I mean…
-oh don’t be so polite! You can’t even eat that!
Garima smiles to him serving some more chicken…
Khushi pouted…
Kh:-but me, I want to taste my rice!
Maan:-being your first dish, of course, you want to taste that master piece!
Maan teases her…
Khushi pouted again and having some in her dish…
-it’s not so bad!
Maan giggled…
-okk! I prefer to eat my Amma’s food, for security reasons!
Maan teased again…
-you’re so much!
It’s then when the show start, only…
Arnav was amazed at the way she’s eating…

36 comments:

  1. lovely update............
    will he propose khushi after dinner.......
    no it cant happen that so fast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhh great dear
    i love that
    so nice
    love rice n chiken *wink*
    want to read more
    :*********

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys i got the pleasure to take a interview of the-crazy-girl
    and thought to share it with u
    she is fantastic as u all know::::
    • welcome to our show ma'am
    so my q no 1 is what kind of thought works in ur mind to be a anonymous writter?

    hello and thank you for giving me this opportunity to be interviewed in your newspaper

    pleasure ma'am

    it's because first I love arshi too much and then because I love to write, I choose to be anonymous because I know that I will be more free then

    great
    ok
    tell us what u love to write most: ff , ss or os?
    why?

    os...because it will be always short and cute and easy to write

    yes
    which kind of update u love to write: happy,sad,funny,romantic or hot?

    romantic of course

    q4:ur inspiration on writting ma'am?


    my first inspiration: Arnav singh Raizada
    the answer could be that?

    why u mention first ma'am ?
    is there any second one?

    second: IPKKND

    ohhh ok
    q5:what is the defination of a mr. right to u?

    i mean u have a long female reader
    then u write romantic story
    so they want to know from u ma'am
    come on tell us about that be a girl also
    what is a perfect mr. right

    mr. right is the man who will know how to win my heart and trust and know how to respect me but also I want him to love my family also

    its perfect
    q5:what is the defination of love to u?

    awwwwwwwwww noooo

    what ma'am?


    I think love is when you find someone who is able to understand you and who is able to complete you and accept you the way you are.
    I'm not sure

    okkk
    q7:amon all ur story which arnav n which khushi is ur fav?
    n why?


    ohhh that is difficult
    for me
    I think the ones in
    ok
    Arnav of the FM
    and Kh in my girl

    okkkkkkkkkk
    thats good
    q8:which one is ur fav pice u till write?
    u can tell chapter or story

    all are my babies
    I can't choose
    but the FM is my first one
    so... l love it
    one chap will be the one for for my angel
    when Lily asked Khushi to be her mum
    I cried then
    writing it

    ohhhhhhhhh ok
    q9:best compliment u recv as a writer was:

    ohhhh
    OMG
    the best compliment is when the reader tell me that she's affected by my writing and she love to read more
    and many more
    I like when they search it on google
    and all
    all that make me so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh my gooooooodddd...
      yes, today me and my Lopa played journalist and famous writer...
      hope you like it...we want just to share that with you, guys...and my lopa did it...you're just awesome friend and journalist ever...
      love you forever...
      :*
      why should you be that much adorable to me???
      damn it ;)

      Delete
  4. rest is here:
    q10: is there sth special u want to share with us ma'am

    ok
    here I want to tell all my readers that
    feelings are important to me
    so all your words and comments
    go straight to my heart
    q11:if sm1 offer u 100 crore to stoop writing we know u will not stop but what would be the answer u will give him?

    I will tell him: nice try but what will I do when I'm sad, whaen I'm happy, when I'm bored,when I want to kill someone if I will not write

    thats brilliant
    q12:how u fell whn u get positive feed back?

    so happy of course

    q12: and for negative one?

    when it's so mean I can cry, I can decide to stop
    but then
    I delete the comment

    but that will dissapoint the one love u
    ohhhhhhhhhh
    thats great tooooo

    I can also talk to the person too and be her friend
    not really friend
    but will just make her feel good
    peace to everyone

    u r great as we know
    ok
    q14:which time u prefer to write most?

    any time but mostly late at night

    okayyyy
    q14:one happiest moment of ur writer life?

    on IF : when I opened thread 2 of the FM


    great

    anddddddddd

    thats really special
    yes?

    when I meet one of my best friends

    great too
    may we know smth about him

    her
    she's a girl
    and she's so cute and lovely person ever

    ohhhhhhh ok
    q15:what u wanted to say to ur those reader who reguler comment on u?
    by the way ma'am i'm one of them

    ok I will said: that I love them too much,, that they are all adorable, that I just adore reading their comments, that I'm not in rest till I see their comment under my post

    so sweet ma'am
    q16:what for silent reader?

    I think I have many
    because of number of view I can see in my blog

    ok

    I tell them: Show up!
    damn it
    that it's so good if they just let me know that they are here for real

    yes
    from our programe we also like to tell them to show up
    q17:ur fav writer?

    in IF?
    or in generall?

    both ma'am

    in IF will be Appy-Indy
    in general will be Guy de Maupassant
    • ok
    q18:u consider urself lucky or unlucky?

    mmmm
    lucky because I have the best family ever, it's just enough for me

    ok
    q19:what kind of support u get from ur friend n familly as a writer?

    family :no support, no one know I write Fan fictions just maa who is like: when you will stop typing at that laptop
    from friends: a lot especially my friends-readers
    and my best friend-little-reader
    a looooooooooooooooootttttttttttt

    great
    q20: and in the last q of the program we want u to tell us one secret about u which u dont tell before
    • what the....ok when I write the dialogues in my writing, I mostly said them out loud trying to give each character its voice
    I know it's crazy but I did it
    that why I use (...) always
    it's because I take a pause and imagine it that way
    I use (....)
    always
    I know

    and ma'am when ur one of little reader read that with ur direaction like he said it huskily,she said that cutely she too said that loud
    and it makes her feel like she is the character
    ma'am good night for today
    it was a pleasure to talk with u

    Thank youuu…it was a pleasure for me too;)
    note:here me was pretaining like a journalist
    with all my formality :P
    plzz make crazy girl know how u found that
    :*******

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you again my brilliant journalist for this
      :*

      Delete
    2. hahaha thats sweet n funny keep doing this kind of interview with our crazy girl i love to know more abt my fav writer :p

      Delete
    3. thank you roka...
      you're also so sweet to me always :)<3

      Delete
    4. awww u r more than welcom n thanks 4 the lovely stories

      Delete
    5. Amazing .. too good .. well done

      Delete
    6. wow....what a lovely interview.....:)
      @Lopa Haque: thupms up for u....... (y)

      Delete
  5. i loved the update but i think arnie should do something abt his love soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Arnie is in sooo much in love wid KHushi ! Loved it !


    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update
    loved it

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful update. Khushi s so cute and childish. So she prefers the third way. Wonder whether arnav wil hav the courage to approbh her family with the proposal. He seems to be tensed about the silly things he told to maan. Everyone knows that love can change anyone. Better he talk with maan. Thanks 4 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing update dear .. porr khushi she is the one at least gone help him and give him some peace ..will be waiting for next to read more how he gone ask her for marrige

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome update poor asr khushi is so crazy innocent and poor asr stuck at tell her his feeling beautifully update well done thanks for the pm hopes he asks her soon to marry him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved d update
    tat was hilarious
    hope he is gonna ask her hand in marriage
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update [:)]
    wonderful
    Love it, I think arnie should do something his love
    [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha ha superb update...
    i loved Khushi third way.....

    from jenji08...

    ReplyDelete
  14. yaar poor Arnav... he can't even express his feelings... any way waiting for the next part....

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was sweet and funny.. So, is Arnav gonna propose Khushi after dinner ??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey its me melihoney. The update was cute and i enjoyed reading it and ur interview was awesome dear. Thanks Lopa for that. thanks for the pm dear

    ReplyDelete
  17. so arnav wil ask khushi's hand for mariage do it fat arnav

    kushigowda(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome update very sweet story loved it
    I love the bond between khushi and Maan
    Continue soon please and thank u for pm me

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous update

    ReplyDelete
  20. started loving this FF....:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifull start..love maan khushi bonding and love the way arnav wants her to be with him always..can't wait to read more..

    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  22. so innocently this part...
    at list he ask fo her advice in love la pauvre n'as pas le courage de dire que c'est elle qui j'aime
    really was an amzing part .i think he will eat some rice???
    and what will be the gift !!!!!!!!!
    i'm waiting plz sooon my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow! so lovely part.......
    arnav kept her working till she fall asleep....
    khushi have many ideas fr propose...-
    i like khushi's third idea......
    arnav having dinner wid gupta's...
    update soon......
    - Akorshi-

    ReplyDelete
  24. i will be surprised if he follow her rules and offer the marriage proposal to her parents.....

    damn.....i m worried now.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  26. arnav is so cute i cant help but smile at his condition.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this part ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha so funny ASR seeking advice from her to tell her itself...

    ReplyDelete