kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 6 June 2013

Special OS for the 2nd anniversary of IPKKND?






 Happy Birthday Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam doon?...
oh...without you, many sweet things wouldn't come to me and
without you...I would never know wonderful persons and without you...
I wouldn't share this with anyone...
Happy Birthday Arshians...
today is your day too...
enjoy this OS...
I hope you will like my gift to you... ;)



When she saw him, she let go the glass which was in her hand…
‘’Arnavji?’’
Buaji come quickly as she heard the voice of the broken glass…she finds the surprised face of khushi and returns : Arnav!
-hai nandikishore…
No answers from them both, lost in each other…she knew she’ missing him but  she realizes now in this moment how much she misses him, how much she wants to see him…
Arnav walks towards her and hugs her tightly…but she doesn’t hug him back…
All the memories of her shadi…come back to her…
The way, he doesn’t come the night of their shadi…
The way he abandoned her…for what? For the past…A past, she doesn’t have any idea about it…the way dadi treat  her and her family…
And the way she comes back with buaji here in lucknow with broken heart…
Buaji was wondering…. What will be her reaction now…khushi refusing even to hear his name…and now she is in his arms…
Will she be able to forgive him after all what happened?
-khushi…
He finally speak…still hugging her…
He’s feeling her wanting to pull out of the hug but he tightened the hug the more…
-khushi! listen to me…what you didn’t know at all is that…
He broke the hug…holds her shoulders…
-the night of our shadi…I was in my way to join you…but…
Tears start falling of her eyes…
-no…let me finish! Listen to me!...I meet with an accident…khushi! I was about to die…and…
(he cupped her face in between his masculine hands as she looks at him with so much concerned eyes)
-shhh…I’m fine, now…but…you know that nothing, even my past or dadi’s words will never, ever change my love to you…khushi…you disappeared… I was in the hospital…all try to call you…they want to inform you but no one finds you…khushi!...you know when I was in the operating room…I was thinking…how dare you not to come to see your husband!!!
Arnav’s expression changed from pain to anger and he closed her from him the more while she sobbed looking at him…
-what do you think of me?????Damn it, you think I will break my promise? …me and you is forever….Hamesha…don’t you remember?
Arnav asked and closed his face from her…looking down at her trembling lips…
Suddenly, Buaji holds his shoulder and makes him break the almost kiss…and he looks at her…she gestured a “what?”  to him…she’s there, after all…he can’t kiss her little sank devi before her…
-Buaji!
Arnav holds khushi hands tightly and then hugs buaji…
-I missed you too, you know!
Arnav said smirking while buaji was opening her eyes widely…
-thank you for taking care of my wife!
-she’s my little sanka devi and you made her cry!
Buaji beats Arnav playfully…
-and she made me cry too…
Arnav confessed looking at khushi…
-she’s making me crazy…but don’t worry buaji…I will fix all that!...khushi is my wife now, buaji and nothing will stop this union!
-yes babwa…of course!
Buaji nodded all happy…
Khushi sobbed hardly and then she throws herself in his arms…
-I would never forgive myself if something bad happened to you…Arnavji!
Arnav smiles and bring her more closely to him:
-Khushi…shhhh…nothing happened…I’m alright, now…totally alright…
Buaji thought that she should disappear, right now, feeling uncomfortable…
-I’mm…it’s the time of my daily nap…ok…then, I’m in my room Arnav babwa and khushi bitiya…
Arnav and khushi nodded and as buaji disappeared in her room…both look at each other and  Arnav takes khushi’s lips for a desperate, passionate, wild kiss
-I love you …I love you damn it…my crazy wife…my everything…
Kushi smiles and holds his face in between her hands:
-I love you too!...I love you Arnavji!...
********
4 months later:
Arnav tries to catch khushi and succeed quickly:
-What happens? You give up quickly tonight.
-Arnav?
-mmmm
-I have to tell you something !
He kisses her lips:
-tell me!
-no, it’s serious!
-I’m listening! You want another honeymoon?
-No!
-No? you don’t like our honeymoon ?
-No Arnav! It’s not like that!
-Ok! So you want to kiss me!
-If I want I don’t have to ask!
-Oh I see! You learned so much from your husband, you!
Khushi smiles shyly :
-No Arnav…look at me !
He looks in the bottom of her eyes…she holds his hand and bring it to her belly and smiles to him, Arnav loses his breath, he feels already that there’s something amazing behind this smile, he opens his eyes and waits for what she will say to him:
-Arnav…a new laad Governer is on his way!
Arnav looks at her trying to understand :
-I have your baby Arnav! You will be a father!
Arnav smiles…his eyes are full of a joy…he never felt like this before…this was different from all the others feelings:
-Khushi…Khushi …
He hugs her:
-Khushi I’m the happiest man in this world…Khushi…I’m becoming a father and you…you a mother…
-I know baby! This is unbelievable! (Khushi cries seeing all this emotions in his eyes…)
He kisses her :
-God! I’m…
He touches gently her belly :
-son!…you hear me? It’s me your father!
Khushi laughs amused:
-What if she’s a girl?
- if she is a girl…beautiful like her mother…I will have two princesses in my life… I will be crazy about you both!
Khushi smiles:
-mmmm …and if he’s a boy?
-then you will be crazy because we will play football right on this bed!
Khushi laughs imagining the situation:
-and he will have your eyes!
-Ohhh! …so you like my eyes?
-I like everything about you!
-If she is a girl I want her to be exactly like you!
-and you will have to learn playing with dolls!
-I will!
Arnav kisses her forehead:
Ar:-Boy or girl….it doesn’t matter…it’s our child…just by imagining it…
Khushi nodded…with her teary eyes…and with a sincere smile…
He again touches her belly:
-hey baby…don’t be as crazy as your mother!
Khushi shocked said:
-Baby, you have to listen to your mother advice; don’t be as stubborn as your father!
-no baby! I’m your father…don’t be as childish as your mother!
-and never be as severe as him sometimes!
-and as trouble maker as your little mummy!
-or quickly angry as your handsome daddy!
-warning: don’t be so damn beautiful like your mother…
Khushi laughs…she was also the most happy wife and mother in this world…he kisses her both hand and makes her sit on the bed:
-Khushi? What do you feel?...you feel weak?
Khushi decided to confuse him…:
-mmmm….yes!
-What? Tell me, what do you feel? You need a doctor…let’s bring a doctor, where’s my phone? Where’s that damn phone?
-Arnavji…no …there’s no need!...please! I’m ok…I’m just pregnant, yaar!
She smiles…and he sits next to her but then he remembers something…
-wait! Did you eat properly? I know you very well!
He goanna leave her but she catch his arm:
-Arnavji…stop… I’m fine!...I don’t feel weak…I just tell that to trouble you! And no, I’m not hungry, I swear I finished my plate, today….but I said I’m weak to just trouble you…
She smiles playfully…winking to him…
-what?...you know that this is not a joke (he kisses her mouth)…well…now, I have to make sure that you feel fine …I will make a list in which I will write what you should or shouldn’t do!
-What?...no way!
-yep! Eating well and healthy!...don’t run here and there or the stairs…you choose where do you want to be here or downstairs and I will carry you  wherever you want …
-What ? but Arnavji…
-this is an order…no discussion!
Khushi made a pouty face:
-Now, come in my arms and let me hug you!
-I won’t!
-Khushi!... a baby want to feel that his mother want his father!
-Oh really?
-Yes, I remember that a baby feel and hear everything!
-oh than hug me Arnavji !
Arnav hugs her gently:
-I want a kiss too!
-What? Why should I kiss you?
-My child needs to know that we love each other!
-he already knows!
-how?
-I told him that!
He kisses her cheek, amused…
-that’s so good! …You told Nani?
-no…still not!
-Di?
-No, no one knows about this, I wait all the day to tell you…I want you to be the first one hearing this!
-Khushi…Khushi you’re all my life! You’re my angel!
He holds her in his arms and both lay on the bed hugging each other…

20 comments:

  1. Was cute update .. Missing their show badly .. Will be waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and cute os
    loved it
    really missing IPKKND

    ReplyDelete
  3. special os for a special IPKKND......really missing it yaar!!!...
    thank you for still keeping alive IPKKND...arnav-khushi love....and most importantly... the arshi lovers......:)..

    wonderful OS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Awesome & Beautiful OS
    Love it
    Miss it alottttttttt IPKKND


    ( IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 2nd anniversary to all fans of IPKKND.tks to this film j'ai rencontrée une trés belle et sensible camarade CRAZY GIRL.
    merci encore pour cette short story i can't get enough of this caractere.miss them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh a so cute os it is
    so loved it
    special like the day
    today want to give U a special thanks for make me live with arshi by ur amazing writing
    thank U dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow its so cute
    ut concept is very superb
    like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so kul amazing updt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb update. This was one of the possibilities of remarriage track. Liked how u presented it. Arshi giving donts list to the child was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so cute

    really missing IPKKND

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! wow! wow! super lovely os.......
    crazy head u roxx.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome OS
    Loved it

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautifully os so cute awesome so he did not make it to the madcap
    but it was not his fault loved that he came back to her
    and they got married and she is having his little baby awesome
    so cute loved the os thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it
    miss this show so much
    thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  15. loved it:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome dear................
    i loved it
    very cute update
    sry 4 reading it late

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome .. Luved da ending.. Cute 1 indeed. Nicely written ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete