kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 16 June 2013

My Girl chapter 28

so, this update is dedicated to all your awesome fathers, and to every and each awesome father around the world...yoloooooo :))))))
and of course my awesome father...
hey, girls, thanks to them, we become who we are...self-defense pro.
thank u paa <3
****************

Meeting her father...



-Dad !...Arnav is here !
Khushi was wearing a green saree and looking absolutly beautiful...
-khushi! go to your room!
-Dad!
-Khushi!
-can’t I just be present when you both talk!
-don’t you have any shame!...are you not supposed to be shy?
One person accounts the most in Shashi’s life:
Khushi!
He trusted her to a higher point!
Gave her all the love, all the care, all the freedom she needs…
Of course, he loves her his way, he’s a workaholic…and he’s mostly absent but he makes always sure his daughter is happy!
Her happiness is his priority!
And he never saw his daughter that much happy before…
-this Arnav…you love him?
Khushi’s smile vanished and she blushed furiously…
Shashi smiled amused…
-Father!....I told you before!
-it’s now that I finally I could see my daughter like a normal girl!...you’re shy?...thanks God!
Khushi acted like she’s angry and she wanted to go from there…
-ohh!! Noo! I didn’t meant!...enough teasing you bacha! Enough! I stopped!...now, go to your room, you’re not supposed to see him! And also, let me do my job like father! Come on!
Khushi smiles and then, suddenly, she throws herself in her father’s arms and hugs him tight:
-I love you father! You’re the most carrying and cool father is this world!
-cool?
-haa cool and also…I love more than anything in this world!
-not more than I love you bacha!
-please listen to your heart!
Said khushi when she listened that Arnav has already come in and he’s waiting for her father, downstairs…
-please, promise me! promise me you will listen to your heart!
Shashi looks at her honest caramel eyes and he couldn’t refuse:
-Alright!
He finished by telling…and taking his serious expression, he comes downstairs…
*********
-Namaste, I’m Arnav…
-I know who you are!
Shashi confirmed…the whole morning, his daughter was talking only about him and the story of his parents and grandparents…
-sit down, please!
Shashi invited him to have a sit…
What impressed him is that Arnav is so much confident…he seems to be ready for all the scenarios…
-I’m here to introduce myself!...I’m simple man…I work hard to gain my life, I’m mechanical, actually, now, I work in my own shop, I was working with another man but I prefer to start my own project and so, I’m the only responsible about my work…
Arnav is looking straight at shashi’s eyes…shashi is impressed again…this boy is honest and he knew…as a father, he asked about him of course, about his career, where he lived, his general behaviors, etc.
He knows many things about Arshi meetings and all their adventures with Shyam too! Their adventure with Aman…of course…
He knew few things about that from khushi’s bodyguards but those bodyguards love khushi so much too that they wasn’t able to tell shashi about everything…not about her mother and not about the nights she spent with Arnav!...they are firstly, Khushi’s men and…if they answer shashi’s questions about her, it was just for her protection!
-tell me about your relation with my daughter! I hope you didn’t cross the limits with her?
This question troubled Arnav…he promised himself to never lie and to be honest but he doesn’t except such question…
-Never! I respect my limits!
It was after all true, all what he did is just because they both want it!
-ahem…coffee!
Khushi couldn’t resist entering and serving them…
She has fight with Mami and HP and also Lavanya…to that she serves herself…
Ohh…if Dadi would be here…khushi knew that this union will never happen…but Dadi has returned to her home…
Shashi glared at her…
Arnav starts to be confused and he kept his eyes on Shashi…
But all what khushi needs to do is to protect her Arnav :p
-thank you, you may leave, khushi!
Shashi’s tone was firm…khushi wanted to beg him to that she could stay…but she knew that she can’t…
-drink your coffee, Arnav, my daughter brings that to you!
-yes!
-you love my daughter
It was or wasn’t a question?
-more than anyone in this world! I do!
-I know!...but as a father I want the best for her!
-I’m the best for her!
Shashi stops to look at him…
-and how?
-I will never make her upset or make her angry or make her need anything! I will protect her!...I want only her happiness!
Shashi was like hearing his heart’s voice on Arnav’s voice…him too wanted only his daughter’s happiness and thought that her happiness is in between the hands of this brave guy…
Now, he has to taste him more…
-if you want to marry khushi, you both have to live in my house!
-when a daughter is married, that means that it’s her husband who will take her responsibility fully!
-is that a no?
-me and khushi want to build our own territory!
Territory?...this boy is just too much and shashi loved it!
-we have so many ambitions!
-acha? Like what?
Arnav imagined dozen of pretty little babies, boys and girls looking so cute….
-we… want to have our own family and live happy all together!
-I want to have my grandchild !
Shashi said with a severe tone but that’s it he has lost it…. the thought of him being a grand paa melts his heart…Arnav would be a perfect father…he’s healthy and hard worker and confident!....and most of all…his father’s heart believe on this young man before him! He’s honest! Shashi doesn’t want more…
Arnav seems to touch a sensible corner in Shashi’s heart…
He wins…
-so, talk about your shop…how it is the work?...I don’t know anything about mechanical…are you able to fix any car?
Arnav knows something about this gaze…
Seems like shashi is…actually…he’s ok with the idea about him and khushi together!
-you stay for the dinner!
Shashi confirmed…
********
Mama, mami, Akash and Lavanya are present…for that dinner…
Shashi doesn’t leave Arnav with permanent questions and topics…
Shashi loved cricket and so, Arnav knows something about that, so he could discus about that as much as shashi wants …and shashi is satisfied that Arnav loves the same cricket player that he adores…
But in all that, khushi was left behind…
Arnav is so much absorbed to impress her father…he doesn’t look once at her…
Her father all amused by Arnav’s company doesn’t speak once to her!
Arnav was sitting just in front of her on the dinner table and so, she took the risk and crushed his leg with her Louboutin…
He gasped in pain and then he knew that it’s no one but her could do that…
-are you alright, Arnav?...please have your dinner!
Arnav nodded and then discretely looks at khushi….
He asked her by his eyes…she arched her two eyebrows like she was shocked before his behavior…
And he took a look at her father to make her understand that he’s now in a hard mission…
She pouted…
He gestured her the food to that she has her dinner…
And she nodded negatively, crossing her hands…
He looks at her smirking but then he whispered “for me”…discretely, after being sure everyone is busy eating…
But she nodded again and pulled her tongue out…       
-khushi! have your dinner and let Arnav has his dinner too!
Shashi said but he was always looking at his soup…
Both shocked, Arnav and khushi start eating without saying anything else…
************************
-Arnav! You will have my answer for your proposal, this Friday! If my answer is yes, you have to inform your family! I know you have one…your grandparents and your bua (khushi told him about Buaji) and if no…
-sir! It was a pleasure!
Arnav cuts shashi without even getting conscious, he tends his hand, wanting to leave…and then:
-excuse me!
God, even that thought spoiled everything…
Shashi smirked:
-if I said No, you will gave up?
-never!
Arnav answers confidentially…
Shashi couldn’t retain his smile and tends also his hand to take his…
-honored to meet you, Arnav!
-honored to meet you too, sir!
******************************************************************
The moment Arnav comes back to his home, he immediately called khushi…
-so?
-so?...so, my father hates you so much, he told me that you’re cold and distant and bad boy!
Arnav smirked…
-oh really??? What did he said more?
-that you’re…you’re bad!...why you didn’t look at me once…you didn’t pay attention, I was wearing that saree for you only!
-really?
-really!
-khushi what I’m supposed to do ? flirt with you in front of your family? I’m supposed to show your father my serious side!
-you will not lose any of your seriousness if you would look at me!
-khushi! I looked at you…ok?...I know that saree more than you…it has one knot from behind, I wished that I could just be only with you, to open it and to kiss your back inch by inch…taking off that tight blouse…
-Arnav!
-hmm
-stop it!
-ok!
-I loved your shirt too…
-of course you do!...now, about your father…why he has to make me wait to Friday?
-I’m his daughter yaar…what do you think?...he has to be sure if he wants or no that he dearest daughter marry someone like you…
-someone like me?
-too hot to handle!...what will I do! I think I will suffer…
-suffer?...yeah…you will suffer in my bed!
-stop this naughtiness! I will be your wife! Some shame!
-shame doesn’t exist between wife and husband and now, please, wife, go to bed! Take rest! Take as much rest as you can, reserve your energy for me, for our future days…I mean, nights!
-days and nights!
-I’m impressed, wife!
He heard her giggles…
-ok, husband, so, you better sleep too and dream of me!
-sleep well, wife!
-haan husband, your wish is my command!
-oh! again I’m impressed wife!...tomorrow, you should come and visit your mother and visit your husband!...but your mother will be really happy if you come and visit her with that same green saree of today itself, ok?
-I can do anything for my mother!


24 comments:

  1. LOVED THE UPDATE THE MEET OF ARNAV AND HER DAD WAS AWESOME LOVED THAT HE IS IMPRESSED AND HE LIKE ARNAV LOVED HOW THE GELLED AWESOME UPDATE SO CUTE WHEN HER DAD TOLD KHUSHI TO LET ARNAV HAVE HIS DINNER ADORABLE UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super.liked arnav and khushi's father meeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the meeting between Arnav and her dad
    they seem to already have a connection
    khushi and Arnav's chat was super naughty ...and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update liked the meeting between Arnav & Khushi's dad. Khushi's dad is impressed by Arnav wow. Khushi & Arnav's phone chatting is mind blowing just loved it. Thanks for PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. its me melihoney dear. Thank that Khushi's father is impressed with ASR lolz. wonderful meeting and my ASR never leaves a chance to get naughty with Khushi and this it was through phone hahhaha.

    lovely update and curosity to read what will happen next pls update soon. thanks for the pm dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..... Awesome & wonderful update
    Love it




    ( IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  7. shashi is impressed by arnav
    love it
    thnx
    lakshyaNkr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear thanks for the pm.

    I loved the update especially ASR naughty with Khushi.

    Khushi's dad is impressed with Arnav.

    Please dear update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved it :)

    mandy 15

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww that's the best and cute update
    shasi is a good person arghhh hate dadi who separate him from his wife
    just arshi conversation:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO Cute update .. truly like typical father ..loved it .. will be waiting for next

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update. Loved how shashi treated arnav, glad that he was not prejudiced about arnav. Khushi being irritated at being avoided by shashi and arnav was so cute. Khushi to meet her mom in saree, interesting. Thanks 4 pm.
    nnsunn(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome update.

    Can u do me a favour. Can u make index for your all FF and SS along wid there all parts. Plsssss - kaulpriyanka- IF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome upd dear :) Happy Father's day :)

    Laxshalovearshi - IF

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh how perfect our arnav is
    love the update from the core
    waiting to find khushi again is green for arnav
    happy father's day to all the fathers around the world
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! superb part crazy head.....
    shashi liked arnav.....
    but made arnav wait.......
    crazy head exm going.....so small comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome update
    Loved it

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome.. I luv those conversations .. Waiting for next chapter ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  20. tha's theman every girl want.capable de laisser les autres take him as he was ,by his talking satisfest about him self, confident, and love his to be wife her happiness is his final wants.
    really khushi make me laught she keep talking to her father making sure he will not do anything to arnav lettinh him feel shame.
    when she have come with coffee une idée trop arabe wlah hhh elle veux voir avec ces deux voir que her lover est bien satisfaite.the scene during the lunch was very funny .
    so the green sari drove him crazy and the conversation on the phone fall of indirect meaning.
    tks ma belle for this updating

    ReplyDelete
  21. La....lala...la la.....la.....lala..la la huuuhhoooooo......finger crossed hope for good news

    ReplyDelete
  22. please continue with this. really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiyaaaa - love all your stories. Read this in one go. Please update it. Thanks love you boo

    ReplyDelete