kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 11 June 2013

For my Angel chap 42




 Note: no thing to do with this update...ok, I updated in Desire blog, a last chapter, I know that I decided to stop Desire FF but I wrote already this part before this decision, so I just post it...








 He Can't!!?...


His heart’s beats increased hearing those words from her…
A baby?
Who doesn’t want a baby from the woman he loves the most?
Who is the man refusing to fulfill the dearest desire of a lovely wife?
It’s first: Her right!
A baby from him, her husband is her legal right!
Silently,
He puts the protection on his manhood as it’s a familiar gesture…
-we will talk later!...Please!
He said looking straight at her eyes, kissing her lips…
-I can’t Arnavji…first, tell me…
Both are in the verge…so, he couldn’t stop to talk about this matter now…he just holds her by her waist to make her lay down…and he comes on the top of her…
He kissed her all over her face, her breasts…touching her everywhere with so much…so much love…
He puts all the love of his soul on those kisses…
Khushi arched her neck giving him full access…he kisses her from her neck…kissing lower and lower…to the bottom…more into the bottom…
she forgets about her request, she forgets waiting for his answer and she moaned as he kissed her inner thighs…warmly…
-let me love you first…talk latter!
With that he just introduced himself inside her…penetrating her gently…she moaned…holding his neck…
-Arnavj…please…
-shhh don’t think about anything else but our love!
-mmm…yes…
-yes!
-love me…
-just open your eyes, I want to see how much you’re beautiful…how much you love me!
Arnav thrusts deeper and deeper inside her…loving her whole body honestly and patiently…
************************************
Khushi was now totally naked in his arms…she slept…he couldn’t take his hands off her and he made love to her for a second time…and this exhausted her too much…
But the fact was he wouldn’t escape this topic for a second time…
She needs to have her own baby and it will be pure selfishness from him if he just refused…
For that he needs to give her reasons…
And what he will tell her?
He’s scared to lose her?
Babies are his nightmare!???
He couldn’t live that experience anymore!
Not after the death of Louise!
Not after what he felt when Anjeli has difficulties with her delivery…
Not after reading about all those kind of accidents that could happen in the operating rooms…at the delivery time…
He’s not ready to lose her, damn it!
Now, that he has all the happiness in between his arms…
-no!
He whispered, hugging her more to him…
-please, khushi, I will die if something bad happened to you!...we are happy like this!
He looks at her sleeping innocently…and he kissed all over her face…he couldn’t resist not to kiss her parted lips…
-Arnavji…
She murmured and opens one eye:
-what happened?
-nothing baby…just sleep…I’m here!...I love you so much!
-mmm
She smiles all sleepy and hides her face in the hook of his neck…
*******************************************
-it’s really a great show!
Arnav opens difficultly his eyes to meet his wife’s eyes…
-I watched you sleeping…you’re adorable…and cute!
-really?
He asked amused with his hot husky voice…and she blushed immediately but she has to talk to him…about the baby…she couldn’t have an answer yesterday…what if he doesn’t want a baby from her?
-hey!
He pulled her chin to make her look at him as she’s totally lost in her thoughts…
-Arnavji! You don’t want our baby?...you putted it!
She said the last sentence nervously and little out loud…
-shh…I said we will talk…
-I thought we don’t need to talk about this…I’m…I’m great mum, right?…and you’re a great paa…our baby will be so much happy…he has a beautiful little sister too…he’s lucky…
Arnav looks at her and couldn’t find any words…
He couldn’t break her dreams just because he’s scared, damn it!
-could we do it, again, without anything?
She blushed…and smiles shyly…
-khushi! what happened? Why you’re impatient to have a baby?
That’s it!
He hurts her…her smile vanished…how to explain, he’s panicked, he’s sorry…
-impatient?...no!...but I waited lots and Lily too…she wants a sister! She told me! and I want a baby…our baby…we need to complete our family…I want our baby that you only could make it for me because I love you and you love me… lots!
He doesn’t answer but he just looks at her…
‘’I want our baby that you only could make it for me because I love you and you love me lots”
Dear God…how to refuse!
-and what if I lost you?...then…what will I do?...you said it…I love you so much and if something bad happened to you, because of the baby, then; khushi, I will not be able to handle it!
He said with so much pain, not looking at her…just laying on the bed…he runs his fingers in his hair…
-what?
Khushi couldn’t understand…she comes on the top of him, sitting on him, she cupped his face to make him look at her…
-something bad because of the baby?...the baby will not harm me Arnavji!
He looks at her with a desperate gaze…
-what I lived in the past! I can’t and I won’t live it again…it will just kill me, this time!
-Arnavji! Why you’re supposing the worst!...you lost Lily’s mother that way, it doesn’t mean that this will also happen to me too…it’s her destiny…it’s God’s will…you can’t control this Arnavji and if it’s in my destiny to die…you couldn’t stop this…by stopping me to get pregnant!
-I just can’t!
She looks at him shocked:
-Fine!
She said this and gets up immediately…
She’s wearing his t-shirt but she just takes it off and throws it at him…she’s totally naked before him but she doesn’t care…she just walks to the bathroom…
******************************
She’s doing this only to provoke him…
She knew how much he loves the red and she’s wearing the red saree…his favorite!
her hair was curly and that made her even more young…she has the prettiest and most delicate face ever…
the red lipstick was just so sexy for a woman already beautiful like her…she’s to kill!
and on the top she’s not ready to talk to him…
all the breakfast time, he’s trying to communicate with her…but…she’s doesn’t even look at him once…
she finally stands up…
-mmm…Nani, I’m going!
-yes, beteya, may god protect you my dear!
Khushi is no more Lily’s miss now…lily is in another class…but the way is the same…no thing changed…
But this morning, khushi is just not in the mood to go with him in the same car like every morning…
She wants to breathe some fresh air…and to clear her head and calm herself…
She knows he’s dying to talk to her…but he’s too much! She’s not able to imagine he told her that he can’t! Yet, he can make love to her morning and night and midnight and noon but having a baby…this! He can’t!
They are before the car when she doesn’t get in…he looks at her gesturing her to get in…
-khushi!
-I need to walk!...you go and drop Lily!
-what?
His expression changed and he becomes all angry:
-into the car khushi and immediately!...you imagine that I will let you go to the school by your own?
-why not?
-Khushi!
He’s like scandalized…khushi is enjoying little bit to make him lose his mind!
-maa!
Lily gets out of the car…ohh…why my Lily?...now, she can’t play at this and made Arnav lose it…Lily is a smart girl and she will understand that something is going on…and khushi don’t want this to happen…
-what my angel?...just get in
-and you?
-me too! Come on! We are late!
Arnav took a deep breath…thanking lily from the core of his heart…
****
A woman can’t force her man to have a baby!
This only could happen if both want this…
Khushi knows very well that if she wants to have the baby…she will succeed, right now and here, she knows that Arnav is ready to give her what she wants… but here it’s not the problem!
The problem is her husband now!
Don’t he wants to have another baby? Their baby?
She’s dying to have another copy of him…a little Arnav…same thick and soft hair…oh and this angry gaze…
-why you’re wearing this specific saree to go to school?
He asked looking throw the rearview mirror if Lily is interested or not with their conversation but she’s so much busy looking throw the car window…
-and why not to wear it?
She knows that this saree is their saree and she knows that he loves it and that he finds it so sexy on her and he asked her to not wear it before anyone but him…
-khushi…why you’re behaving this way?!
-how this way?
-you’re doing so much effort to make me angry!
-because you make me angry!
-you know how much I love you!
He whispered…they reached the school and he stopped the car…
She looks straight in his eyes…
-Love can’t be weak and can’t exist within the fear, Arnavji!
With that she gets out of the car…and Lily too…and Arnav just look at the smartest and most beautiful lady of his heart walking with so much confidence…
-khushi! khushi! what should I do to you, damn it!

32 comments:

  1. awesome update but khushi instead of fighting with him could try and understand what he is going thorough and give him some time and easy him in to it awesome update beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...love this feisty smart cute khushi....and their cute fight!!!....
    awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear its me melihoney.Poor khushi but ASR is so afraid of losing khushi yaar, he is such a good hubby for sure. I loved khushi's ignoring ASR session lolz. But khushi give ASR some time to understand, he had a horrible past and let him first get over that.

    lovely update dear and thanks for updating the ff desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe GO KHUSHI GO i love her way ,, n he has a point also but still he can't be scared all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. really she has that power to make crazy her husband ... AWESOME ... can understand who he feel about losing her but he cant be that selfish .. will be waiting for next one dear .. post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear hie,I am orchids8888 from IF.

    I am new to your FFs.

    I recently read your Arshi FF Unfaithful and I loved it.

    I thought of reading your other FF For My Angel. It is awesome dear.

    You are fabulous. You require standing ovation for developing new ideas. I am a huge fan of Arshi. I love reading Arshi FF.

    I thought of congratulating you.

    I will definitely comment on FF For my angel.

    Dear please send me the blog link for Desire.

    I will also try to read other FFs by you and let you know my thoughts once I read.

    Please dear reply. I am sending you a buddy request. Please accept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear hie, I am orchids8888 from IF

    I am new to your FFs.

    I recently read your Arshi FF Unfaithful and I loved it.

    I thought of reading your other FF For My Angel. It is awesome dear

    You are fabulous You require standing ovation for developing new ideas. I am a huge fan of Arshi. I love reading Arshi FF.

    I thought of congratulating you.

    I will definitely comment on FF For my angel.

    Dear please send me the blog link for Desire.

    I will also try to read other FFs by you and let you know my thoughts once I read.

    Please dear reply. I am sending you a buddy request. Please accept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice update....poor arnav he afraid to lose her... and loved the why khushi punishment him for not agree..she dressed in his Favorited red saree and ignore him..waiting to know who will win :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well I think its lack of communication between them she should made him understand and he should discuss his fears with her nd came out from them
    nice twist waiting for next :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh my poor arshi
    both love each other so much
    such a lovely turn for our lovely fma
    loved it so much
    so nice update
    now want to see how will khushi make arnav overcome his fear
    waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing....
    loved it sooooo much.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I KNOW IT. IT's must be a matter of his past
    now il a une phobie de pregancy.
    first his dead wife , then his sister so he can't take it anymore.
    sometime when something happend in your life régulièrement et qu'il laisse une sad trace dans ton coeur et dans ta vie c'est difficile de le revivre.
    dans le cas de arnav i feel sad for him he want his wife to be happy tjr smiling but what khushi want he can't gives fear of losing her.mais je sens une petite espoir de la part de khushi .yeah she can let him do it one more time.
    first step to make him angry by wearing totalement RED.
    thank you my crazy girl this is great update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update. (IF I'd kaulpriyanka)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome update. So, arnav s feared about the past, he could hav shared it with khushi. Khushi thinks he doesnt want to hav a baby and reacting in childish way, hope she supports him and helps him to overcome his fears after knowing the truth. Glad that lily s always there to play cupid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i hope arnav gets rid of his fear soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cnt wait to read the nxt chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. sry dear for reading it very late...
    Arnav should accept for next baby....
    awesome update

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, i never expected this twist in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  19. actually i don't blame Arnav for his fear....its because of what he lived that hes so scared of having a baby...he loves her so much that he cant risk her ..but like khushi said its destiny ...life doesn't stop at one place he has to give khushi this opportunity of being a mother !
    anyway loved how khushi is behaving towards him hehehe GO khushi :P
    update soon honey :*
    (susfms1)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome part.....
    aww so arnav don't want baby as he fear....
    here khushi is unable to understand his logic.....
    khushi is dam angry.....
    avoiding him....
    arnav is trying to talk to him.....
    update soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. so i guessed it ryt he is afraid.. He doesnt wnt khushi to get pregnant .. Wt will khushi do nw .. They both luv each other a lot.. I hope this wnt effect them .. Luved the update .. Nicely written. Waiting for next chapter ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  22. just awesome update.................... really love it..
    now Arnav vs Khushi fight.......... for a baby

    ReplyDelete
  23. they both love each other like crazy n arnav is scared of losing khushi. what will khushi do now?
    thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh God.. i feel bad for the both of them...they love each but can't fulfill this one wish..

    ReplyDelete
  25. so she want a baby and he fears for losing her.. what happen to his first wife and complication with anjali during her delivery no doubt makes him fearful..lets see how khushi can convince him..no doubt she will successfully convince him..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome update dear
    Love it
    Hope Arnav get rid of his fear very soon
    Waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome update
    Loved it
    Arnav is scares of losing khushi

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved the update.
    Why wont arnav just agree to have a baby, i know hes scared of loosing kushi but he has to over come his insucurities.
    Cant wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  29. drama in this one too ....... one problem though i comment all the time but it doesnt appear :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. poor arnav..
    he should getover his fear :)

    ReplyDelete