kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 18 June 2013

for my angel chapter 43



 For My Angel:
chap 43

For her only


Note: next chapter will be the last chapter, girls... :/ but of course I will make an epilogue for this FF...

I start a new SS The Arranged Marriage : The Arranged Marriage chapter 1

tell me what do you think ;)






In the middle of them Lily looks at Arnav’s side…then at Khushi’s side…
They are watching Raiponce for the second time and her parents are not ready to talk…to tell her to stop watching this all over again…usually, they have enough but not this time...
-I’m hungry!
-Really?
Khushi and Arnav asked at the same time, with the same tone…looking at Lily who is sitting in between them in the sofa…
Arnav decided to take them to their little apartment for some days…
Of course khushi knows very well what he’s trying to do:
Affect her…
The apartment’s walls had only their photos together…especially their photos with her white dress and him with his black suit…
They take so many photos together that day when they play prince and princess…
Arnav decided to decorate the apartment with those photos…and he did it…
He  knew that they were both searching for the first chance to break that silence…both couldn't handle this situation any more...
Khushi smiles and Arnav just smirks…looking back at Lily:
-come, let’s prepare some sandwiches!
******************************
-Arnavji…you’re unable to cut one tomato, properly!
Khushi said looking at the way Arnav is holding the knife…and then she looks down as he looks at her with an intense gaze, leaving her all shy…
That’s what he wants!
The same khushi!
He couldn’t bear her anger and now…she seems to be calmer…
He told her that he wanted to talk about this and discuss the matter with her in their apartment and that’s what they goanna do after dinner and making Lily sleep…but he showed her that he’s feeling angry, just like her…for some moment...but couldn't more, damn it! she's his love...and he's ready to overcome all for her!
*****************************************
Lily slept…
Arnav is taking a shower while khushi is changing to her nighty…she prepared two mugs of green tea…and when he gets out, he was wearing her favorite t-shirt: the grey one…
No! he won’t play with her, her same game…but he goanna make her understand how much he loves her  and for that he should be ready …
The ASR in him wakes up, since this morning…since, she starts provoking him…
This morning, she becomes a tigress, only because he told her the truth?
He knows that all the right was with her but he has also his reasons!
He walks towards her and holds her waist…
He sits on the bed and takes her on his lap…
-talk Khushi! tell me all what you want!
She felt confused at the sensual and wild way; he pushed her on his lap…
-you’re my husband and I want a baby from you…
She said and blushed looking at him…and she continued:
-and you refused…so, I was so much angry, I wasn’t prepared to your denial, I thought you want this too…
-you think I don’t want this?...I love to do all what you wish and want…and mostly, I love to have a baby, our baby!...but I love you more…more than every damn thing in this world…and I’m not ready to make you risk your life, that what I felt when you told me!
Khushi smiles looking at her troubled man…
Well…when she was insecure…he was always there for her and now…she has to be there for him…
-my Arnavji…you’re so cute!
She said finally cupping his face…
-despite everything…my mother risked her life to give me life, your mother did the same…every mother in this whole world risk their life for us, children…Arnavji…you know, after thinking about it…me too, I don’t want anything but you and if you don’t want this child then it’s ok, for me!
-khushi!
-I mean it!...I can wait for you to be ready too!
-oh!...so, you never give up?
-no!
-so, for now, it’s ok!
-it’s ok?
-can I love you?
-arnavji…why you’re asking me? I’m your wife!...what are you thinking?...I love you so much Arnavji!
oh God!
this woman!
his woman!
Arnav pauses his head on her cleavage…breathing her scent and feeling her warm…and she just holds him close to her…
-I’m selfish to think this way! I know!
-shhhh
-you’re made to be a mother…you’re so soft and warm!
His hands touched her body…stops on her tummy…he pulled her nighty up…and his fingers caress her tummy…his eyes reflecting that he’s in a deep thought…
-looking at this…
He leaned further to kiss her tummy…
-we can wait!
She said kissing in between his hair…
Suddenly, he makes her gets off his lap…
And standing up before each other, he looks at her straight in her eyes…
-right now, I want to punish you for this phenomenal morning!
-what?
-hands up!
-Arnavji?
-your hands…put them up!
He insisted so she does as he said…
He takes her nighty off…
And he admires her fully…
-put that red saree again!
-what?
-I won’t repeat my words two times!
-but…
He sits on the bed again…
-wear it in front of me!
-you’re…pervert!
Arnav laughs from his heart and then looks at her:
-don’t waste so much time!
Khushi brings her saree and starts wearing it in front of the hungry and amused eyes of Arnav…
-you look so sexy in this saree!...the most beautiful woman ever!...tuck the pallu, properly, khushi!
-it’s not like I’m going out! You will any way, take it off!
-oh!...(he arched his eyebrow) come here, let me help you!
She comes and he then helped her to wear that saree properly…and fully!
She stands before him and he admires her…and then stands up…and comes behind her…he holds her waist by one arm from behind and leaned to whisper on her ear:
-you will wear it only before me, remember next time!
-hmmm…
-you’re mine only!
-I’m always…always yours!
Hearing that from her…he felt the desire, the possessiveness dominating him…
He makes her lay on the bed harshly…
And his muscled and strong arms come to pull her petticoat all up…exposing her lower body…
He takes off her panties…
He spreads her legs…she doesn’t believe…she makes a little scream, surprised by his action…and holds his arms…
But he was the strongest…he starts caressing her…he leaned further…
She closes her eyes…thinking he will just kiss her like every time…but she felt his hand on intimacy…not caressing…just covering her…
-khushi! I have no protection…
He said looking only at her…he doesn't bring any...purposely...he goanna give her everything she wants...he was just waiting for her reaction...he was only waiting to hear her words to be more sure...her words give him the power...he knew that she's his only...his love isn't weak!
-and I want to love you, tonight!...should I stop?
He said playfully…giving her core an open mouthed kiss…
-Arnavji??...don’t stop, please!
He stands up and she felt for a moment hurt but he just picks a pillow and puts it under her derriere…
-A real man refuses to let his wife need anything!!! How can I stop??? And how can you imagine that I will not fulfill all your dreams?

17 comments:

  1. omg they r just so cute
    loved them
    and they can't stay mad at each other so long
    and arnav is so sweet
    and ofcourse lily the sweet cute lily i love her
    and the get naught like always *iam blushing*
    and now arnav going to make her wish
    can't wait 4 next update
    and i am really sad that this ff going to end i just going to miss it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely update. Atlast arnav agreed for baby and fulfilled khushi's desire to have his baby. Waiting for next update. Do continue soon. (Kaulpriyanka-IF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg............ really this part made me blush a lot...
    i loved Arnav very much atlast he accepted her wish...beautiful update...
    great....they are made for each other
    thanks 4 pm

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww awesome and hot.continue soon.eagerly waiting 4 the next update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear hi I am orchids8888 from IF. Thanks dear for the pm.

    I am so happy that Arnav agreed for baby. Arnav is ready to fulfill Khushi's each and every dream.

    Daer I am feeling emotional because FF is ending. Please dear I will love if this FF has 4/5 updates before final update.

    Please dear update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear Hi I am orchids8888 from IF. Thanks for the pm.

    I loved the update. Update is fabulous

    I am very happy that Arnav agreed for baby. Arnav is ready to fulfill Khushi's each and every dream.

    Dear I am feeling emotional because FF is ending.Please dear I will love if this FF has 4/5 updates before final update. Please dear update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww that's great both are so cute
    they solve their problem with understanding
    awww its going to end I will miss it

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW .. loved it ... was amazing update ... but im sad u gone end this FF !! if the next part is last one plz try to add more of lily cute talk as much as u can !! will be waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear its me melihoney. i had a problem commenting here in the morning but its alright now. So even im commenting here and i have commented in the IF too.

    Awesome update. Arnav is so damn a cute and understanding husband, he loves her so much and even khushi is too cute. just love their jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely update. Sad that u r ending this story. Arnav took her to the apartment to talki to her, that was a good idea. Lily sitting between them and trying to figure out the problem was so cute. Wow, arnav filled the walls with photos of khushi in white dress, so sweet. Arnav s ready to fulfill every wish of khushi, she s really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome update. i really liked the possessive arnav

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful update....
    I am feeling very sad bec next chap will be final :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa! luved da update.. So finally arnav agreed .. Waiting for next update..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh no the next part will be the last i can't believe it.
    little lily know her parents are angry .
    so the apartement mean a lot for them with wall falls of there photos talking about the magic night they did.
    the bedroom will always be the place where this 2 lovers gives there naughty cute and innocent secrets for eachother.
    again she get punnished for wearing the red sari and what a special punnishement first the harsh arnav then making out without protection ,he can"t let his khushi wait for her wants
    this part was supr .merci ma belle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...... Fabulous & Beautiful update
    Love it
    I m sad because u ending this FF


    ( IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh no the next part will be the last i can't believe it...but i love it

    ReplyDelete