kisssssss....for my readers...

Friday 14 June 2013

A big THANK YOU

Oh my friends...
I just want to thank you so much for being so nice to me...
you're sweethearts to me...
I felt like to thank you lots because no one before had hurt me or anything...and even if sometimes, one person said something bad to me, it was also bearable...and it's rare ...so THANK YOu...
I know that I'm making you tolerate all my english faults and all my craziness and my tears (sometimes :p) But...you deserve this word:
Thank you!
mouah
mouah
kisses love...<3


8 comments:

  1. ohhhh u r welcome
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know what !!!! UR SWEET AND MY CRAZY DARLING >> will be waiting for more update on ur lovely stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. U welcome dear



    ( IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do u mean by tolerating your english? You r one of the best writers. Actually i m waiting impatiently for the next update after each chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for wt yaar? :S Okay then u r welcome .. :S
    tc
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn it!!!! hav u lost it totally??
    ok.ok.we know that u r crazy

    when we need to do this to u
    u r giving us ''thank u''!!!!

    ''tolarate u?'' donts u dare ever talk like this
    to us all ur stories r just master pieace

    oh my the-crazy-girl dear
    reading u is always a pleasure

    thank u so much for sharing those with us
    u r kind enough to think about ur readers

    anyway for u we hav our love n kiss
    so dont stop ever ur adorable craziness

    ur lopa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey its me melihoney dear.

    Yeah even u deserve this "muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" got it?

    ReplyDelete