kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 8 June 2013

My Girl chap 27



 My Girl: 

My Strong Girl!

credit:Tumblr: i-cant-express-with-tears



-he’s…I don’t even know him!
Khushi’s father said trying to hide his surprise…that’s his little precious girl asking him to meet a guy like that!...an anonymous!...he saw that Arnav only once or maybe twice but never thought he will ask khushi's hand!
-I know, papaa, that you already refusing this union, before even hearing what he has to say to you…
Khushi hesitates…
-but…I…can’t imagine the life without him!
-khushi! I’m not ready to hear dramatic replicas of old romantic movies!
-I’m sure you lived this emotion…
Khushi said after learning all her force…
-called Love!
Khsuhi finished her sentence but then her father’s glare makes her change the sense of it…
-I mean you love me, father, you can’t imagine your life without me!...do you?
Shashi looks at her…
-you’re not talking about the same love kind of love here, khushi!
-father, Arnav is not like the other guys you’re seeing around you, he’s different, his heart is pure, he’s generous, he knows how to take care of me even if no one has take care of him, he’s an orphan…he is who he’s thanks only to his efforts!
Shashi looks at his daughter…
-it’s the first time you’re talking like this!...khushi! I think you’re a shameless daughter (khushi looks at her father shocked as he’s looking serious) but you convinced me to talk with this Arnav!
He said finally smiling as khushi jumped to hug him…
-I will tell him to come now!
-no! tomorrow, khushi, now, it’s late, I have to go to the office, again!
-ok, then tomorrow!
She said running to her room…
-silly girl!
Shashi said looking amused at his crazy daughter…
*********************************************
khushi immediately, called Arnav to inform him and to tease him, same time...
-you wear a suit! A formal one!
-and why so? Your father needs to see me as I’m, simply! Shirt and pants are enough!
-so, I don’t have the right to see you with a tie?...please wear one for me!
-for you? To tie you?
-Arnav!!!!
-stop stressing me! would you?
-oh! so, you’re stressed? Are you afraid?
-if your father say no to me…
-then?
-I will kill him!
-shh…Arnav!
-let’s hope for the good!...let’s just…
-I’m coming!
-no!
-not for you, it’s to visit mum!
-if you just visit your mum and didn’t make the effort to come next door to kiss me, I swear khushi, I will…
-you will?
-just come and I will show you what I’m able to do to you!
he said challenging her but he was so much amused
********************************************************
Khushi's dress ;)

Khushi wears a simple white dress and drove to her mother to inform her about Arnav and her father meeting and to see her…as she couldn’t spend one day without seeing her…
After that visit…
She walks straight to Arnav home…
The moment he opens the door…
She jumped on him like a little girl, holding his neck, her legs encircling his waist tight…
-so, what are you able to do to me, my would be husband?
Arnav blushed and without saying anything, he takes a look inside the room…making khushi takes a look following why he’s looking away to find that his Nani and Nana are there looking down and blushing too…
-oh! Arnav! What’s this?...put me down!
She said like he was the one lifting her…
-what?
He said nervously…
-put me down!
She screams, all confident…
Arnav puts her down but before releasing her from his arms, he whispered in her ear:
-we will talk about all this later!
Arnav’s nani opens her arms to her:
-Khushi!
-Namaste!
Khushi said greeting the couple and then hugging nani…
-I hope that you’re fine!
-we are bitiya after seeing our Arnav!
Khushi smiles…looking at Arnav…as he looks away…
-I thought my little son loves you, Miss. Khushi!
Arnav’s grand paa said gently, trying to affect Arnav…but Arnav doesn’t talk, he just holds khushi’s hand pulling her to him…
-she’s my everything…and Buaji and her are my only family!
Khushi looks at the pain in the eyes of the grand-parents of Arnav…oh! he’s so much at times…
-mmm…why you didn’t take a sit Naniji…nanaji…
She smiles gesturing to them the bed…and running to the kitchen she comes with a chair…
She puts it for Arnav…
-so, tea or coffee?
She’s his future wife, so, she has the right to do this, right?!
But Nani couldn’t retain her sobs and as Arnav couldn’t handle her tears…she’s after all his nani…the dear mother of his mother….he comes to hug her and like that he sits right in between his nani and nana on the bed…
The moment he hugs his nani…Nani side hugs him with affection…
Khushi knows that the old man couldn’t hide his emotions anymore…it’s clear that he’s making the double effort to not cry…but khushi who doesn’t imagine such strong man crying…could see his tears…
Arnav wasn’t able to refuse such love…
He wasn’t able to push this strong affection gave to him, all of a sudden and without warning!...
And as his both grand-parents holds him as he was their life-saving…
She smiles …thinking that finally, Arnav singh Raizada heart is melting…
-come my bahu!
Said nani sobbing and smiling same time…
********************
-if khushi’s father wants to meet you alone, tomorrow, it’s ok, but, in the official engagement, we would love to go to ask for khushi’s hand too!
-of course Nanaji!
Said khushi smiling…
Arnav grandparents decided to leave late at the evening, khushi could feel that they want to stay for more but still Arnav’s behavior is still cold…he’s not speaking…she knows that he’s so much happy to speak…
-so, good night my son!
Nani said with so much love and care in her eyes…
-please, khushi, take care of my son!
Nani still cupping Arnav’s face in between her hands…
-this handsome face!
She said blessing him…
-I will naniji!...you don’t worry!
Khushi said little playfully to tease Arnav…
They said good bye to Nani and Nana…and then Arnav locked the door behind…
Khushi runs to the kitchen and he follows her…
-I’m so much hungry…please!
She said taking out a plate of rice…
She wanted to eat when he stopped her…
-at least, let me warm it for you…
He warms it for her…and as she’s eating…the plate in her hands…she’s sitting on the top of the table…her long bare legs swinging…
Arnav has all the time to admire her…he’s amused…
-they love you…too, very much…oh, you’re becoming a little tiny baby in between them…oh! and you blushed before them…you’re a respectful son! And cute on the top of it!....this handsome face…mouah!
She sent a flying kiss to him joining her lips to each other and then smiles naughtily…she’s teasing him, he knows…
-put down that plate khushi!
He said looking at her…
-no! it’s so much yummy…I’m hungry, I didn’t eat anything today!
-just put it down!
He said walking towards her…
-Arnav!
She said still amused and smiling, looking at his eyes…but they are darker and he has no smile…
-put it now!
She puts the plate on the table next to her…and he just comes to lift the whole of her from the table to his arms…
-you’re such a tease!
He said against her lips...and then he pecked her lips hard and wildly…
-ahh…it’s paining…
She said troubled…but amused…
-you’re a wild husband!
She continued…messing his hair with her two hands…
-would you leave my hair and kiss me?
He asked seriously…
She was about to kiss him but he pulled back his head…
-kiss me hard!
-you’re not planning to meet father tomorrow with a love bit, right?
-khushi!
He said not wanting any joke…
-why should I repeat my words twice?
She pouted her lips and then she kissed him…
-what happened Arnav?
She doesn’t know why he’s that much wild tonight…
-khushi! if anyone, anyone tried to take you from me, then I swear…
Khushi puts her whole palm on his mouth…
-shhh…I’m happy and you’re happy, please, don’t say such things!
She takes her hand away from his mouth and then he spoke again:
-promise me, you won’t leave me!
She puts her palm again on his mouth
-are you doubting my love to you?...are you waiting for my promise to feel that I will never leave you?
She asked him, little hurt…
He kissed her palm…she takes it off as she felt he wants to speak…
-and I love you!...so much!
She added before he could speak…
-you’re so perfect to me!
He whispers…
-if your father refuses me, I can’t blame him…I have nothing to offer to you…
-shut up Arnav!
Khushi almost screams…
-you know very well that it’s not true…you have so much to give me, Arnav!...your love is enough for me! I don’t want anything else!, now, put me down, I’m going my home, you’re boring me!...you’re not funny at all!
She said nervously…she’s like a little girl…really!...she’s a child like when she’s troubled and nervous…
-jaan…I’m sorry…hey…look at me! I’m sorry but it’s just…I love you so much…I won’t lost you!
He said closing his nose from her nose…
-you will not lose me!
-the little baby is so much determinate and confident?
-you think I’m just a baby but I’m strong!...I’m not a spoiled girl, Arnav, I know what is it to lose someone and I know how to keep the people I love with me!
She said looking straight at his eyes…
-I know Khushi...you're my strong girl!...and only me  know how much I love you…only me!

22 comments:

  1. WOW... IM FIRST ...

    AMAZING UPDATE ... its been long time .. was missed this FF badly... finally he gone meet her dad ..his nana nani came to meet him .. everything taking in right place .. will be waiting for next update dear .. ( by the way missing their HOT and craziness moment ..try to Add some HOT ONE ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so amazing
    his grand par rents are there

    ReplyDelete
  3. So touching amazing updt
    Khyr00n

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i missed it
    but the update was superbbbbbbb
    i like the father daughter convo
    like how u got nani nana enter arnav's life slowly
    and so love the arshi moment in the end
    it was sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear its me mlihoney. that was so beautiful and so touching update. really loved every bit of it and i just love the lovebirds Arshi. grand parents have come and lets seee whats gonna happen next but seriously i want more of Arshi moments yaar, i know im crazy but i just love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thxx crazy head fr the update..........
    it was awesome part......
    khushi's father agreed to meet arnav....
    but i think he will not accept arnav....
    arnav's nana n naniis there.....
    they loves arnav a lot....
    y arnav keep saying don't leave me.......
    y i feel they r gonna apart...is it true?
    update soon...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vry nyc update
    just luved it...
    W8ing 4 the next part asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update. Arnav to meet khushi's dad, good, hope dadi wont play her cheap plans. Seems like arnav s getting fine with his grandparents. Both arshi are afraid to loss each other, hope they wil be together forever. Thanks 4 pm

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update
    Loved it

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the update so cute and sweet loved khushi and her dad conversation loved it
    hope no one gets between them loved it loved how both will not
    let any one or anything separated them thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved it so much
    they are perfect for each other
    his grandparents scene was so touchy
    i hope Shashi accepts him

    ReplyDelete
  13. both are made 4 each other
    love it
    thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome dear:)

    loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. just i love this part.
    the way khushi keep speaking to her father about love and arnav était génail en même temps elle parle de son amour her mother.
    the way she teased him on the phone à propos meet her father was so cute.
    the way she huged him the time he openned the door comme une petite fille. and anrav was blushing knowing his nani and nana must eying them.
    when he hug his grandparents i was so teary c'était pleine des émotions. but he hurt them when he say khushi & buaji are his own family if fell he doesn't accpet them yet .
    i like when he talk serious with khushi ,i fell yeah your the real man .after all he is fear of khushi's father.
    tks angain my crazy for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh thnx 4 updatng this 1.
    i was really missing this ff.
    awesome update.they rely lovd each other.grnd parents scene iz so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome....loved it....updte soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome update
    Love it
    Waiting for the next update



    ( IF Barkah )

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute cute .. I luved it
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  20. the drama begins..... i think khushi's dad will refuse and then nana nani will step in

    ReplyDelete