kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 23 June 2013

for my Angel (Last chapter)





 For My angel

           Final Chapter

Note: Thank you all for giving this FF all your support and Love...I love you all <3

 

to read in IF:Link: For my angel last chapter




 Warning this post contain a Mature part at the start:

-...it’s so hard to make a baby Arnavji!
Khushi said looking desperately at Arnav…
-khushi! it’s not like, we do it tonight…you will have the baby tomorrow…it takes time baby (he winked to her)…now because you’re so much impassionate, we could try this on my desk!
-No! I just come with your lunch!...you should eat!
-come to me, khushi!
She comes to him and hugs him:
-it’s been one month since we are trying!
-so, all this love making during this month was only for the baby?...you’re exploiting me!
Khushi breaks the hug, troubled:
-Noo!...I just…        
Arnav smirked…
-come!
He locked the door, first and then he holds her hand…
-khushi...what are you wearing?
Khushi looked down at herself…
-what? It’s my saree!
-I mean under this saree!
Khushi blushed and hugs him again…
-your favorite ones!
-khushi! all your ...you know ; are my favorite!
Khushi looks at him…blushing but amused:
-the black ones!
-that’s perfect!
He said putting all his files aside, making a place and lifting khushi on the desk…
-what said the doctor?...she said that this period is perfect for us…we can’t miss any chance…during those days, your body is ready…
Khushi smiles to him…pecked his lips tight…
-Arnavji…you really love me!
-oh thanks God, you finally discovered that!
-I mean…
-you mean?
-you never refused any thing to me and…
Khushi bitted her lower lip…
-and?
-and…you’re happy with me!
Arnav looks at her with questioning eyes…
-if you’re happy with me means you love me!
She explains…
-oh!...come here!
He said holding her nape and closing her face from his…taking her lips for a passionate kiss…he bitted her lower lip lightly…and then he looks straight at her eyes…
-the moment you entered my life…was the moment you gained my heart Khushi Kumari Gupta singh Raizada…I love you…I love you so much…
He said kissing her cheek…
-so much
He said kissing her other cheek…
-so much that I thought at moments that I’m goanna lose it if I can’t hug you or touch you or be close to you…
He said kissing her forehead, her nose, her chin…
-Lily and you…you’re my everything in this world…
He said smiling and looking at her…
-Arnavji!
Khushi has now tears on her eyes and wanted to hug him but he stopped her…
-khushi! no tears! Shhh…please…
He leaned further and kissed away her tears…
-I love you Arnavji…
-I know baby!
-I want…you all the time!
Khushi unbuttons his shirt with shivering hands and pauses kisses all over his chest…
-oh my love…my khushi…
When she finished taking off his shirt…she looks up to him…with her eyes which are still teary and her red cheeks…Arnav cupped her face…
-how beautiful you are my love!...you belong to me!...me only!
Hugging her, he undoes her choli…he takes off her blouse…
-Arnavji…I’m worried…you have to work!
-don’t worry…I have to work on you only, for now!
-Arnavji!!!
-what?
-don’t kiss me there…
-why? Is it too sensitive?
-hmm
-but I love to kiss them, they are so soft…
He kissed her breasts making them more sensitive and she holds his shoulders for support…biting in her lips to not moan out loud…
-No…baby…don’t!
Arnav noticed she was biting on her lips hard…
-baby…you can even scream, no one will hear…trust me!
He caresses her lips with his finger tips…
-but if it’s so hard to handle my touch…you can hold my hand tight…is that ok?
Khushi nodded…
-now…could you undo my waist belt?
Khushi nodded and again her shivered hands come to unbuckle the belt…
Her husband is so sexy and whenever she comes to touch him…is like the first time…she’s all troubled…
-unzip my pants!
She looks at him more troubled…but she does like he said…
-now…pull up your petticoat!
Those commands turned her the more on and she obeyed…
-your little panties…off!
He ordered firmly…but he was amused…that his wife is obeying him, even if she’s all shy and troubled…
-spread your legs and put your foot on the desk…yes! like that baby…you’re perfect!...now! tell me what do you prefer?...my fingers or my mouth on you?
Khushi starts breathing hardly…
-or both, khushi?...tell me!
-can I have you? …you only, inside me?
She asked not daring to look at his eyes…
-me?...that fast?
Khushi nodded her head and waited…
-do it yourself khushi…guide me to you! …put me inside you!
His husky voice gives her all the courage…and she has only the force to take off his boxers and to just come closer to him…so closer…
***********************************************
After taking little rest after their love making…
Khushi and Arnav were so tired…to eat or to move from the couch which is in the office…
Taking her in his arms and covering her with his coat…they still like that for a moment then decide to go back to rest in home…
****************************************
The moment they enter the mansion, lily comes running to them…
-you here…
-yes my angel, we are here!
Arnav picks her in his arms…
-we can play?
-haan we can!
Khushi said smiling…
-with ball!
-ball?
-I love playing football paa!
-oh!...ok! but tell me why football…I thought you like to play with your dolls and all that!
-I like that too for my thithter (sister), I will play with her at dolls but for my brother, I don’t like Aryan to play only with him…me too…I play with my brother!
Khushi looks at Lily with her mouth opened in shock…she thought about all this in one go…
-yes but baby…still there is no sister or brother for now!
Khushi said disappointed…
-there will be soon (Arnav glared at khushi but then looks amused at Lily) let me teach you football!...do you love already your future bro or sister?
Lily nodded cutely and kissed her father tight:
-haan…lots
-ohh my angel!...you’re cute! My cutie Lily!
Khushi said looking at Lily who has day by day grow up and day by day, her cuteness is increasing…
Arnav still picking his lily…he side hugs his Khushi and together, they joined all the family in the poolside…the weather was perfect outside, little hot but perfect… and all the family choose to stay outside…
Aryan who is now able to walk by his own, comes to them with sure steps…hesitated seeing his mama and mami…he puts his fingers on his mouth and looks up at them…but it was khushi who wins as he walks towards her…holds the corner of her saree…
-ushi…ushi…
Standing only on the tips of his feet…he wanted her to lift him in her arms…
-oh my cutie…you love your mami?...huh?...don’t you?
Khushi lifts him in her arms and hugs him tight…
Arnav smirked:
-who cannot love you, Mami?...you’re the most beautiful Mami in this world!
He whispered in her ear and she just smiled kissing Aryan’s cheek…
-lily wants to play with ball…you want it too Aryan chote?
-I don’t think it’s a good idea for him…he wants to stay in your arms!
Arnav said amused…looking at Aryan who is holding khushi’s neck with both arms…and looking intrigued by her earrings…
Arnav and khushi made Lily and Aryan play with the ball…and now Lily is on her knees trying to hold Aryan by a hand while with the other hand she puts the ball before him…
-Now shoot it bhai…shoot it with your foot bhai!
Aryan for the first time…just leaned on the ball…picks the ball and throw it away…
All the family clapped…and Aryan giggled…while khushi comes to hug both Lily and Aryan…and Lily and Aryan won’t break the hug so soon…
Khushi picks Aryan up and still hugging Lily close to her…
-are…my babies!
Anjeli, nani and of course Arnav are amused seeing them like that…
And because it’s becoming hotter…all are bare foot at first, even Aryan and Lily and then…after playing so much all are becoming sweaty…even Aryan is feeling so hot…looking at his red cheeks…Arnav got an idea seeing them…he looks at the water hose…he holds it…puts the water on…
Suddenly, Khushi, Lily and Aryan felt the drops of water on them…
-No!
Khushi screams holding Aryan to protect him while Lily starts giggling hiding behind her maa…
-Arnavji…no! no!
Pointing only khushi, Arnav showers her with water…
Drops of water making Aryan all amused and excited…he wants to get a shower too…and Lily also was all amused and excited…when Arnav attacked her with water…
-yaaaa…paa…paaa…noooo
Also Anjeli and Nani joined in the water fight…
Khushi felt overwhelmed by that happiness and by the warmth of her family…
The love of her daughter…her lily…hugging her and hiding on her…
The little Aryan who is loving her his way…she’s his mami only…
Her Di…who has the best smile ever…
Her nani who remind her the softness of her buaji…
And of course…her husband…who inspires her only LOVE…who makes her breath and live that real Love…who makes experienced the pure happiness…
She knows that she’s not alone any more…she’s encircled by a strong family…
She knows that even if she will face any problem or difficulty, they will be there for her…
She felt Arnav’s kiss on her nape and she gasped…
Oh! he always succeed to kiss her secretly even with the presence of all the family members…
Her love…
Her Arnavji…
She smiled to him, not wanting to break their eyes lock…
Anjeli takes Aryan on her arms and Lily takes the water hose from her paa and with the help of Nani…she starts showering Arnav who of course taking this chance to hug khushi in order to hide behind her…he hugs her tight from behind…
-I can’t think Lily enough…
He said whispering on khushi’s ear…
-she succeeded always to unite us…no matter what…
-and she will always…she’s my angel!
-our angel!
Arnav said kissing in between her hair and holding her closer to him…

26 comments:

  1. wow...wonderful....i love ur story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear I am orchids8888 from IF.

    I loved all the updates. You are fabulous.

    Arshi are madly, deeply, passionately in love and have overcome all insecurities with help of each other.

    But I want epilogue. Dying for the epilogue.


    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so wonderful......they are really living in a blissful world....
    the love they feel for each other.....its so rare....:)
    I loved it....:)...so much....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is best ending
    lily.their cute angel
    if she is nit here arshi.never met
    waitimg for epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh a so perfect ending for this so cute ff
    it was a ever cute ff indeed
    lily is the best character in any arshi ff created by the author
    u make us fall for lily by the way lily talk n her cuteness
    and it was a great challenge to write about arshi when arnav was married with a other lady before but nth affect us with the touch of ur writing
    lily pronunciation of ''s'' , arnav first wife a '' english'' , and finally his fear for khushi being a mother all perfect to make this ff successfull
    and i loved reading this ff so much n will gonna miss it trully
    by thanking u for writing n sharing such cute ff i will now wait for the epilouge eagerly
    thank u my crazy girl
    love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love arhi journey in this ff

    waiting for the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved d story...
    lovely ending
    want epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely great ending...
    our Arhi is made for each other........
    i m gng miss this ff very badly...

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome part.... but you end the story........... lovely ending....
    really miss this FF soo much

    ReplyDelete
  10. great update...
    gong to miss arshi and lily badly:-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.... Fabulous & Beautiful ending
    Love it
    I m Gona miss this FF sooo much
    Waiting for the Epliogue


    (IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  12. G8 ending cnt wait for the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVED THE ENDING SO CUTE BEAUTIFUL DONE LOVED
    SESSION AT THE OFFICE AND THE WATER FIGHT AWESOME ENDING WILL MISS THIS FF
    THANKS FOR WRITING IT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwww such cutie pie update. Pls write epilouge for this FF. I will miss this FF. Kaulpriyanka- IF

    ReplyDelete
  15. hw cute........!!!!!!!
    its a wonderful story....
    jst like others i started reading m completed it within 1 day :D :D :D
    Nw waiting 4 EPILOGUE

    MY NEXT TARGET IS UR story MY GIRL.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhhhhh i cnt beleive fma is over,,,,,,it was my one of best story ever......plzzzzzz yaar write its secound part.........actually ur writtings r really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ending ws so cute.. Luved dis story.. And gonna miss it badly ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loved ur story!! im so eager for the epilogue.. really good work it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT!!!! I WENT FOR SOME DAYS N U END MY FAV STORY >>>BAD VRY BAD U BECAME [:(]

    but ut was awssaaammmm n amazing end thank u dear 4 the amazing romantic story
    oh god i will miss it like hell


    n plzz update desire :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. my crazy head wht is this yaar.........
    i was away fr my exm,.....back to check ur update......
    here u ending it........no no no plz........ :'(
    u know i love this story...........
    ending part was superb.......
    khushi n arnav ready fr baby........
    it taking time......
    lily n aryan baby pet of khushi......
    really cute n loving family together..........
    very beautiful......
    m going to miss it so much.....
    i want u to start season 2 of this.....
    waiting fr epilogue.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW .. that was soo beautiful ending .. gone miss this FF .. but of course we want Epilogue may be 2 more :D .. gr8t job dear .. will be waiting for more new FFs ..u know we love ur stories ...

    ReplyDelete
  22. a beautiful ending for a very beautiful story but im worried that it ended. can u give us a epilogue dear pls/ pls start an other mindblowing ff pls to fill in the place of this ff.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful update. Khushi thinking about their family was lovely. Aryan was so cute. Liked how their angels always bring them together.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww this story ended !!! :(
    But I always can ask for a season two plzzzzz!!!!
    Oh and I also finally found u on India-forums I'm soooooo happy
    I always enjoy a teasing Arnav
    This was a beautiful ending
    Can't wait till the epilogue

    ReplyDelete