kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

the forced marriage part 44+ part 45

Part 44:
WARNING: the second part of this update will contain some content that can be read only by adults...
I will mention later, from when this part start...thank you




Next morning:
Khushi wakes up...Arnav looks at her...
A:-good morning!
K:-good morning! What are you doing? You're going to the office?
Arnav was wearing his white shirt…preparing himself…
-Arnavji? I'm asking…
-get up and get prepared!
-what? Why? There is a problem? Your mum don't want us in the h...
-no! khushi! Can you just listen? Take your bath and get prepared, I'm giving you 15 minutes, ok?
He doesn't wait for her answer…and leave the room…
Khushi has a quick shower, wipes her hair as fast as she can…wears a bleu dark saree…and get prepared in time!
She finds him in the dining table…all of them are around the table...
Khushi said good morning...
She sits and starts eating…a little…looking at Arnav, asking him by her worried eyes…all are silent eating their breakfast...
Arpita decides finally to speak:
-and how much time, you're going to stay there?
-2 days, maybe 3!
-Fine!... I'm going to the temple, now!
Arpita left the dining room…Arnav follows her…he kisses her forehead…she let him do that, she looks at him with her soft eyes and left…
Back to the table, Arnav looks at his worried wife who seems not understanding all this:
-Khushi, let's go!
Khushi looks at him…but she obeys and stands up…
Ar:-ok! See you soon everybody!
-hello, hi, fine then bye bye!
-good bye, Arnav!
-good bye both of you! Payal said smiling...
They left the RM together…
When Khushi stops to ask him where they are going, he holds her hand and make her walk to the car…he opens the door and make her sit in and then he turns to get in, too…:
-Arnavji! Please tell me!
Arnav makes her wear the seatbelt...
Ar:-mmm! Work! And I want you to be with me! First, we are going to the airport to bring my new client Mr. John and his wife, he's important so I should welcome him, personally, then, we will stay in the hotel…I have many meetings to attend today and  tomorrow, there…and I have a mission too to complete!
Disappointed Khushi imagined that…oufff!!…she has a naughty mind, now…she imagined that he's taking her to a desert place, only the two of them, …and no one else … after all that period the two of them are going throw and after yesterday night!…but work!…she will be alone and bored while he's doing his meetings…
They reached the airport and they welcomed an old typical English couple…so excited to see them…the women who was so red was so serious and she just look at them but the man kisses them and hugs them tightly…Arnav was like ''what the…''…and he takes Khushi's hand to pose a kiss…he has 65 years old still Arnav was irritated…he holds her hand before he could:
-Mr. John! Welcome to India! Please! Come!
The man was so strange with his laugh, he's all the way like: ''hohohohohahaaa ASR! ASR! You're a genius!''… how can he find Arnav funny! Why he's laughing?...and genius too ?! He's a thief! Arnav was telling him the jokes Khushi told him that day! And that in the ASR way so not funny at all!
The woman was silent…all the way…very serious and has a harsh look!
Reaching the hotel…the two couples reached their respective rooms to freshen up; the meeting was in just 30 minutes…
Khushi follows Arnav who takes off his vest…and was checking the room…
Arnav:-khushi! How do you find the hotel? Perfect! Right?
Khushi:-Arnavji! When you used my jokes, you should say that the credit goes to me!
Arnav arched his eyebrow:
Ar:-really?
Kh:-of course!
He checks the big, immense, luxurious bed with satin gray shites…he knocks at the wood of the bed:
Arnav:-hope it's solid!
Khushi:-what? … Arnavji I'm talking to you!
Ar:-can you jump a little on the bed?
-what?
-I want to be sure because tonight I will… definitely, obviously have you Khushi!
With it he holds her waist…pulled her, closer to him...Khushi was blushing…he puts  away her long hair, placing it behind her shoulders…:
-I want you! I don't know how I will wait again till  tonight!
Khushi becomes more shy with those words…Arnav kisses her cheek:
-how can you be so soft?...you're so soft, damn it!
He teases her face with his nose…smelling her, feeling her…
-but Arnavji, we haven't any clothes, I don't pack any! I was imagining that…
-I packed for me and for you but I don't know if we goanna need any clothes…
-stop it, Arnavji, please!
-I can guarantee that no one will need any clothes, inside this room…
Khushi pushes him, wanting to escape but he holds her tightly…
-ok! Let's think about tonight!...I want you just to keep in mind that I'm…Khushi, I 'm…I want that so badly…so you can imagine!...you can understand that I will be out of control!...I will do many things to you…I will be so bad!
Khushi by only hearing that…was melting in his arms…
-I want to tell to all your body how much I missed you!
Khushi breaths so heavily!
-it will be like a mini honeymoon...
Khushi can't look at his eyes, now...honeymoon?...with him?...OMG!
His phone rings…Arnav moving one hand to pick the phone, the other holding Khushi…
-yeh! Of course! I will be there in just two minutes, ok!
He cuts the call and back to khushi…
-I should go! But remember all I said, ok?...(khushi blushes more)…I packed your clothes but it was so fast maybe I forget anything that you need…here, my credit card, you keep it with you!
Arnav escapes to not lose his courage and stay with her…
Khushi washes her face and hands…the wife of Mr. Jhon comes to her and they have the lunch together in the hotel restaurant…when Khushi feels so bored…she has an idea…
She takes Amelia (that was the name of the wife of Mr. Jhon) with her and they left the restaurant…
***
The conference of ASR ended very late…it takes many hours for it to end…
He was really worried that Khushi will be really bored, all this time, alone…
When he's walking in the corridor, with Mr. Jhon in their way to their room which are in the same roof…
They were hearing the song ''jalebi bai'' out loud…the sound came from Arnav's room…Arnav opens the door, quickly, following by Mr. Jhon who is curious too…
And Arnav was immediately shocked ... seeing the respectful and serious john's wife wearing a saree and was dancing with khushi…Amelia... seeing her husband:
-Baby, come in!
The man obeys and enters inside the room…
Mr. John:-honey! You're beautiful! hohohohoho
Amelia:-Khushi buys me those bangles too! See!!!
-oh my god! They are beautiful!...thank you Khoshi...ASR you have not only a beautiful wife but a lovely one too...
Ar:-yeh...I know...she is perfect...
Arnav looks at khushi with a passionate gaze...she's blushing...
Amelia  looks really different and no more boring after Khushi relooking …and no more that harsh look, she's excited, now...
she decided that they will all have the dinner together ...of course, Khushi welcomed this idea...she has new friends now!...Khushi loves to communicate with people...and with her perfect english and that saree she's wearing, the old couple are impressed...Amelia loves poetry and so Khushi...again...so...Khushi, now, is enjoying their company...
 Arnav who is planing to have a romantic dinner with her...feels again desperate ...of course, he doesn't want to reject Mrs. Amelia invitation but...Khushi is also too much...he thinks that by taking her from his family, they will spend all the time together but now...he has those two!!!?...but...NO PROBLEM Khushi...no...problem...
Arnav decides to just wait...just wait...
patience...patience...patience...
when all of them decide to return to their room...Arnav is acting very cool...till they come before the door of their room...
It was midnight...he has to wait till the midnight...she makes him wait till now...

Warning : read this part on your own risk:
when they just enter their room...
Suddenly, Arnav has pinned her against the door...the surprise when he aggressively takes her lips, making khushi out of breath...she hasn't the time to think much when she feels that his hand is on her bare back, now...caressing her...and then, without any other word or  gesture...he moves back...to look at her...conscious, she looks up at his eyes to see one thing: the desire...
Ar:-so you want to watch an Indian movie with them too? (he said with his husky voice)
 he starts opening the buttons of his shirt... he takes off his shoes and socks, throwing  all on the floor…now, before the shocked eyes of khushi...she knows it's so late to do something to calm the impatience of his husband...so late...
Ar:-why you think I'm here, Khushi?!...tell me?
he pulled her by her waist...Khushi puts her two cold hands on her bare chest...looking down...
Khushi:-to work...
he pulled her closer...and her hands are no more on his chest but around his neck...
Ar:-you're wrong...I come with you here...hoping that I can have you only for me...
Khushi looks at him, now, with all the love of the world...
Ar:-you know very well that I'm burning but…you don't care!...you want to spend all the night with those people?
Khushi finally talks:
-they are generous and cute Arnavji...that's why...
-what about me?...I was gesturing you all the time to just stop talking to them...I was about to say good night to them, and every time, you stopped me...you...don't want me the way I want you...you don't care...just tell me...
-No...No...I'm...I want you (she kisses his cheek)...I want you the way you want me...I do!
when he keeps silent...and angry he enters inside the room...she follows him...she hugs him and then she broke the hug and she starts kissing him...his cheeks...neck...chest...seducing him...innocently...
-tell me how can I tell you that I want you...Arnavji...that I'm sorry...
he moves back and with a  harsh look, he orders:
- Take off this saree!
-Arnavji, I…
-take this f***** saree off!
With shivered hands, khushi  undressed herself, slowly, before his insistent eyes…
And when she was standing with her bleu underwear…Arnav was already turned on...
He comes towards her and carries her to the bed…he throws her there…
-take them off also!
-Arnavji!
-come on!
Khushi starts taking off her bra…he takes it to smell her fragrance…
-what do you wait to take off your panties, Khushi?
-no! I can't! please…
-fine!
Arnav approaches her…
-Lay down and spread your legs!
Khushi hesitates but under his dark look, she obeys…
He takes off her panties and looks there at her…with a hot look that she feels that her stomach was hurting her, from the desire and also the position…Arnav puts his hand there…right on her intimacy…and that contact make her move her hips, suddenly…she was shivering despite the warm room and the warm hand touching her…
-shhh…it's ok…I'm goanna just touch you…
Arnav touches all over her body…gently…Khushi closes her eyes…Arnav's hands insisting in her bosoms and that is killing her…she starts moaning…as he was just touching them with his fingers, delicately…satisfying and not satisfying her…she loses her mind…her cheeks becomes as red as the roses...
-you like it?
Khushi nodded…looking down at his hands…and expecting the next step…
-I want to taste you!
Arnav starts licking and kissing her…all over her belly and chest…
-delicious…
Khushi  was so weak to open her eyes, now…he's waking up so much emotions in her…she can only totally give up…
-Khushi…I'm goanna touch you there, again...
Arnav places a pillow under her bu****ks and she automatically spreads her legs as much as she can to receive his touches…opened like that to him…she was so sensible, so vulnerable…
Arnav touches her with one finger…and then two…moving his fingers slowly…taking all his sweet time to torture her…to make her holding the bed shits tightly…offering more, opening more to receive his touches, he accelerates the rhythm of his fingers...he inclines to kiss her belly...softly...and then poses some soft kisses there, right on her core...he looks at her while doing this...she was totally lost...he continues with his fingers...
-Ar...I can't...ahh
suddenly, she came...climaxing on his hand...she wasn't able to handle all this...she opens her eyes...but he doesn't stop...he wants her to come again...but this time with him...touching all over her body...again...reviving the pleasure...inside her...simulating her body again...now that he  knows very well ...what can make his wife lose her mind all over again...
-you're beatiful...so damn beautiful...
…she moans:
-please…please…
-you're so soft…so warm…so…wet…
-no…mmm…arnavjiii?…
-hmmm
-take mee…
-not now!
-now…ah…now…
-but we can watch an Indian movie, first…
-no…no…don't stop…(she holds the hand with it he's caressing her but he succeeded to pull it off)
-am I a fool to stop…
In just few seconds, his manhood replaced his hand… Khushi holds him…bringing him close to her…he kisses her lips…Arnav was lost…he kissed her neck..Making little and light bits all over there…he touches her everywhere…he holds her hand in his…his fingers in hers…he looks at her with his dark eyes…
-I'm… sorry …Arnavji…
-shhh…
Arnav without stopping his action…takes her hand and poses a kiss…
-I love you...
Enjoying him…enjoying her…the fire inside every one of them calm down a few…after many days, many nights of waiting, of dreaming, of expecting, of wanting, of wishing each other… after that delicious torture…he takes her...he makes her scream his name out loud...
Arnav takes her in his arms…posing a kiss on her forehead…he puts the quilt above their two suiting and naked bodies…
-why you said ''sorry'' when I was really…?
Khushi smiles…
-sorry because…I make you wait for so long...
-I know ...it's not your fault...
-and sorry because you're doing the entire job and I was all the time closing my eyes without helping you! (she said all that in one go before losing her courage)
-job?
-mmm! …Making... love to me! (She murmured)
-oh! So my baby wanted to help me ?! (He kisses her lips)…this is so sweet!
-Arnavji! Stop talking to me like that! It feels like I'm really a little girl!
-mmm but you are! You are my baby!
-I'm not I'm your wife…and we just have s**, right now!
-what?...repeat it! (Arnav was amused that his wife is now talking like that)
Khushi made a pouty face...
Ar:-oh! Ok! Ok!...next time, you will do all the job! Ok?
-ok!
-next time is in few hours so…let's sleep a little before…baby!
-what?...Arnavji, next time is tomorrow night!
-what? Of course not…next time is in few hours, now, close your eyes and sleep!
-but…
-shhh…you should understand baby that… you know,  ''my job'' with you doesn't finish yet, but now, we should sleep…to get our energy back…
Arnav closes his eyes but Khushi still looking at him, thinking how she can do all that he came to do to her…she keeps thinking…he's closing his eyes but he knows very well that she's thinking now:
-Khushi! you know, it doesn't need practice to do the'' job''…you will do like you feel it…and... be sure, I will love it...
Khushi hugs him...







Part 45:

Note: first, I want to said to all the people who love my FF, thank youuu, thank you so much for your lovely comments and PMs as well...I became so affected and happy when I recieve such cutness and love from you guys...and then there's people that I love particulary, here...cause they are simply amazing and enter my heart so easly and fastly Wink and there are some new readers too, welcome friends Big smile and some silent readers who just press like, thank you also but it will be so good if you comment for me Embarrassed and then the silent readers who are not doing anything, hi guys...come on, if you enjoy it let me know LOLit 's always a pleasure...Heart love you all...mouuuahh...
oh, yes, I have something to say...all the next parts will be so naughty so Embarrassed, please the little babies here...I'm begging you, no...don't read...I will always put a warning if there is something bigbut still...pay attention!Wink
ok now, part 45:

Ar:-I'm so sleepy baby! Close those curtains, please!
he said in his sleepy, husky voice...bare back, he was sleeping hugging the pillow and the shits doesn't hide so much...Khushi was amused, seeing him like that...the sun coming from the window...forcing him to open his eyes...he saw her...but don't change his position...he brings his hand to his eyes and wipes them...
Ar:-baby! let me sleep!
-but it's 8 am! Baby! (Khushi answered frustrated that he keeps calling her like that, she loves it but he means by that that she's a child and that irritate her)…Mr.John was here at 7 am…he wanted you to do the jogging with him…I wake you up but you won't…
-what?...he don't have a life? What the…
Khushi giggled…she was wearing his white shirt…a mug of coffee between her hands…near the window…the sun makes her long hair shining and her face like an angel…Arnav, finally seeing her, he gets up, immediately
sitting on the bed…looking at her…
-woowww…you're so sexy baby!
Kushi blushes but she answers :
-Mrs. Amelia wants to do shopping with me, Arnavji! so! I'm going with her ok?
-What?...why?...say you're busy…baby!
-I said yes…I asked for breakfast and it's here but your coffee is getting cold!
-ok! Give the coffee to me, here!
Khushi looks at him once, so lazy to bring his coffee by his own, he's the baby, here!!
-ok!
Khushi, innocently, gives the coffee to him…when he holds the coffee with a hand and hold her hand with the other, making her, lay on the bed; he pauses the coffee away and lies on besides her, holding her waist with his strong arm:
A:-you think you're so smart?...call her, now (he gives the phone to her)…tell her, you can't right now, tell her to wait…or...tell her my husband is so hungry!
-what? …No…No…I can't!
-ok! Just tell her that you will be late, for just an hour!
-no! no!
-baby, I think you forget about our promise ?
-what ?...pro…mi…se !
-mmm I think you have a problem with the promises !
-no!...I…Know…about …the promise...you mean...''the job ''? (she whispered the last word)
-mmm exactly !
-I will fulfill my promise !
-fine !...here a good baby!
she makes a pouty face...
He poses a peck on her lips and then tries to kiss her, deeply...
-no…Arnavji…Arnavji!...please, I want to go first  please, now…I should go for shooping !...
-what? don't stop me Khushi, I hate that!
-No...listen...Arnavji…I want to buy something…
-something ?
-secret !
-secret ?
-and I want to get prepared !
-oh !? (he arched his eyebrow)
-I want to that to be special !...I mean ...''the job''!
-wait…wait…it's unfair…now…you became more naughty than me !
Khushi blushes
he takes her hand...
poses a soft kiss...
-Fine, ...You can go to shopping ! and leave me alone for this morning!... I have a meeting only later in the morning...but...ok, I can let you go if it's your wish to buy this something! (he said, holding her tightly, they have all the conversation...laying in the bed...face to face, breath to breath...and Khushi was just in the heaven, hearing her soft husband talking like that)
-really?
-yes, really!
-thank you !
-you know how to thank me !
She poses a peck on his lips !
A:-Not like that but it's ok !  I know you will thank me properly, later…tell me you slept well, in my arms? (he said with his husky voice sending goosebump all over her body)
K:-mmm
he kisses her forehead...
K:-and the morning I enjoyed watching you sleep...(she mumured)
he smiles...
A:-why you didn't wake me up?
K-No! how can I! you look so cute! (she mumured, looking down)
A:- cute? (he smirked)... look straight on my eyes and repeat it!
she looks up to him:
-cute!
he poses a kiss on her nose...
-stay with me, then!...you don't need anything to make it special, you know !
-No...Arnavji…please
-Oh! ok! fine! fine! (he said with a smirk) I know what are you going to buy, I have my little idea !
-Arnavji!  Please, don't…don't make it…more difficult… ! (she said difficultly)
-it's so strange that you called me ''Arnavji''! and you're in my bed, planning to seduce me, later (she looks down)...I mean I always find that strange...still sexy...but I'm sure it will be sexier if you call me Arnav! try it!
-Arnavji...p...lease...
-what?...Arnav...is it so difficult?
he poses a peck on her cheek:
-A
peck on her other cheek:
-R
on her chin:
-N
on her forehead:
-A
on her lips:
-V!...simple!
-Arnav...ji!
-Arnav!
-Arnav...ji...I can't!
-Oh! you can said Arnavji again and surely...I will do me ''my job'' right now!
Khushi, confused, she knows, very well, he means it...
-Ok...Ok...Arn...Arnav...
he smiles:
-come here!
he hugs her ...taking her in his arms...tightly...
-I love you Khushi!
she poses a kiss on his bare chest...and then on his lips...affected by the way he said that...by his gaze...
She smiles :-I love you ...
 and difficuly, she left him...he imposes to kiss her on her neck to let  her go and change…she let him kiss her and runs away...
Arnav yelled from the bed to her, in the bathroom:
-Khushi? can you change here, before my eyes!
-no!
-ok! I will come there to have the shower, with you…
Khushi appears with her white and yellow shalwar Kameez…her yellow dupatta, on her hands…
-Ok! Go there to have your bath…cause I took it when you're sleeping, also!
-how can you be mean, sometimes, baby!
He looks at her with naughty eyes…
-at least come and say bye to your husband!
-ok! Bye! My husband!
Arnav arched his eyebrow:
-inacceptable!
-okey!
She approaches and gives him a cheek kiss but he holds her hand and gives her open mouth kiss…and then let off her hand!
she still feeling shy with him doing all this but she starts to behave like him and now she should be like he just said…more naughty than him to do ''the job'' , later when this room will join him, again… and taking her purse… in her way to the door, she heard him:
-sorry for the lipstick! I eat it all!
ohh! how naughty!
***
Having such a sweet, hot morning, Arnav never has the same…in his whole poor life…
He never takes the time to stuck like this on the bed, for an hour, in the morning…taking his sweet time…he never expect that one day, he will open his eyes…to see…the love of his life…shining exactly like the sun…beautiful like never…smiling at him, teasing him, kissing him…buying something...to please him and all that  for him…
making him complete…
Happiness…
So...That was what people call happiness
Small details making you feel high…feeling that this world is beautiful…the life deserve to be lived..that every second has an importance…
Happiness…
It's when she smiles…
When her eyes speaks what her lips couldn't express…
When she blushes…
when she wears his shirt…
when she uses his things…
when he sleeps…with her in his arms…
when the black coffee without any parcel of sugar became so sweet because of her kiss…
happiness…
is this morning…
happiness is…every morning, every evening, every night he spends with her…
******
 the hours of work became pure fun, remembering the morning…but still so long, he missed her, so much…he missed her so badly and can help himselef, checking his phone…
a sound inside him was helpless:
she should call !
but for what ?...she told him she will be in the mall…
some concentration…in the work not in what will she will buy to seduce you !
how soft are her lips
-Mr. ASR ! here the association with the other…
-it can be approvite
Blalblablabla...Not in the mood to understand anything from what they speak...
Yes, yes, yes, yes…he has one idea in mind…her !
need a holiday...ok...now, try to concentrate , damn it!

uddenly, he receives a message...
her! baby! Khushi!
he read: ''red or black ?''
she read: ''both''
Khushi thought, of course , he will not help...
he reads: ''Choose only one !''
he smiles:'' tell me It's for what and I will reply?''  (Arnav knows very well for what !...surely, for some lingeries...) with a smirk, he was in the mood now to work and wait for the answer...he participates a little now in the meeting...how stupid we became when we are in love, damn it!
 he sends another one, because she doesn't reply, he knows her, surely, she will not answer, now : ''Ok! Red!''
receiving a message:''thank you''
And then he sends:
''Are you planning to drove me crazy or something ?''
Another one
''Stop blushing !''
Khushi in the shop was really like a tomato...not only the idea of tonight, the idea of the game of seduction and that ''job''story...creating by only her, her fault... but also the fact that he's not helping, teasing  her and now, how can he see that she's really blushing...bad idea to ask him, from the start!
Embarrassed
hope,  you enjoyed part 45, well...get ready for the part 46, from now, I'm warning you, young people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment